Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50) socksndtubes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for sharing, this is something that I was exactly looking for in this thread. Amazing stuff.

david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100) david196520 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I got it free since I purchased the standard double the speed program and amid that day and age they likewise were giving out another program called TTS Elite and one of the rewards to that program is getting VJC for nothing so I wound up getting 2 program's for nothing alongside his unique speed program

massino01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Recently, a new vertical jump program called Vert Shock has been making a lot of buzz in the industry. They say it can increase your vertical by 9-15 inches within the course of just 8 weeks.

Sounds a little too good to be true, right?

But could the program actually be legit?

Well, today I brought a guest with a very unusual story to answer that question.

The guest’s name is Josh, and he’s a 30-year-old athlete who continually struggled with his jump.

He tried many different ways to increase his vertical, but it wasn’t until lately that he finally got his victory over gravity.

Did Vert Shock have anything to do with it?

TheMikeHawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, I've been training my legs to increase my vertical for quite some time now. I've gone from just barely touching the rim to being able to easily grab it, and just barely touch it with both hands. My biggest dilemma right now, is when I run to jump up, or just jump up in general, I feel as if I'm only using 50% of my strength. Like, my body feels as if I'm barely jumping, but I can't figure out how to get myself to use any more strength.

Has anyone else experienced this, or have any advice?

okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko okkkorniienko
    Just read about boing vert.You can find it the google and it's better than this one!