mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's Earth Day 2024

No fishing for me today until this evening, going to spend a portion of the day with some like minded friends helping out the environment a little.

Litter is one of my biggest pet peeves, I live in a very clean area but no matter where you go these days there is some ass hole who will toss a coffee cup or other crap into the environment. I always carry an extra bag with me and if I see garbage and pack it out.

Today we have organized a drive to clean up anything along our rural roads and highway. There will be a bunch of us on ATV's and walking to see how much we can get. Pretty much an annual thing for us but with such an early spring we are able to get it accomplished on Earth Day. Bonus.

My motto has always been to leave an area cleaner than you found it, we owe it to future generations to clean up our mess and if possible make it better for them.

Have a great Earth Day 2024

Keep Smilin Fukkers
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.