Closed Thread
Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Read your post, you have some good points to think about. When I said "are trying to make me cry?" you have no idea the poverty I survived trying to get my business off the ground this past Winter. I invested everything I had and more to getting it off the ground. It was very depressing at times.

Ok you claim I "bailed out". Interesting. Going from an employee to self employed takes time and sacrifice, months of low profits. What do you suggest I have done? Get another job and work 70hrs a week to try to survive and eek out an existence? Sometimes you have to give it all up. My dream is do be my own boss, and it's not an easy road. Who did I screw over? Bank of America? Volkswagen?

Yes I bailed out. It's like trying to put out a burning house with a garden hose. Money can buy love, ask a hundred house wives.
    I'm not suggesting anything. I'd prefer you'd atrophy into nothingness and not pollute the harmony of human kind any further than it already is, you don't care.

I've never had any substantial amount of money, ever. I am currently in debt, I've always had debt. I care about debt only because I know it's someone else' money. I'll never fill bankruptcy as long as I can work. I'll pay the ****ing thing off, without enduring stupid perceptions like yours. Working 50 hours per week is ****ing easy, even as a salesman who has to steer around other peoples desires all day long. It's a piece of cake. Working is so easy it makes ****ting look like a chore.

Enduring through debt and fully paying it at all costs would have thought you more and would have made a better boss of you, not to mention a better morally centered human being that is responsible.

Enduring. Pity. Sacrifice- it's all nothing, it's bull****. Just do what you gotta ****ing do. Non of the bull****. You can rack a ****ing piece of iron can't you? Nothing in you're life can't possibly be harder than the effort you put into lifting weight.

I don't buy anything you said. You invested in the wrong places and it got you where you are. You didn't lose anything, all you did is learn. Don't pretend you got into a state of carelessness, it can't possibly be true. You still care. And this is directed solely at you: You are an indifferent meat head.

DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've dealt with it and still do at times, so I'd say that it is indeed real.

darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Regardless of what I said in any of my posts, I have honest intentions in wanting you to be truly happy with where you are. Just get the **** out of the "I am careless about everything" mind set because it's an illusion and despite what you say, I believe you're honest and seeing you talk like this makes me believe you're an idiot whos gotten into the lowest of lows.

Also, did you ever notice how Doctors don't say "this is bad" or "this is good"? It's because you are there wanting to fix what you perceive as bad. The Doctor can manipulate you're health to become what you want it to become. It doesn't mean it'll fix you or make you "better" or "healthy". Doctors don't get the proper unbiased judgement they deserve. But, truly, some of them are total ****ing idiots. My family Doctor told me once that taking a blood test before the age of 30 is absolutely useless. This made me flag him as the biggest moron on the face of this planet immediately. The number of blood disorders I could be carrying are numerous yet, somehow, I am immune and invincible until I reach 30. This Doctor either is truly stupid or just wants something bad to happen to me.

Rant over.

samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) samakaballer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been depressed at times.... When I was lifting weights I felt like it cured any depression from kicking in, and I had lifted for about 2.5 years and felt great the whole time, but I quit lifting about 4 months ago and I feel mild depression here and there..... I honestly can't f'n wait to get back in the gym hopefully in about 5-6 months... Lifting is a great anti depressant because you love it after making gains, and it's hard work so you leave the gym tired and fulfilled , and also you keep your mind busy by watching what you eat to get your protein and not too many cals etc..
    lifting weights transforms even the worst days into great days

future soldier, US ARMY

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefederalist View Post
    My friend claims he's been depressed for years and takes all sorts of meds on and off. He gets really quiet at parties and ducks out early and unnoticed. Also, he's a pathological liar.

Arguments against his depression are:

A) He's rich
    B) He's good looking (no homo)
    C) He has a good, loving family
    D) We went to a top school
    E) He has a great job and a great apartment

Whenever someone mentions an actor/singer going into rehab and calls them beta or says that they're making excuses, he goes off about how you can't explain depression and that it's not something that goes away, etc. (the usual). My suspicion is that he's doing it for attention and to have an emotional excuse/loophole for being a beta ******* at times. It can't help that he comes from a family full of women. Thoughts MISC?
    ANYTIME someone is willing to try to kill themself something is pretty ****in wrong. I ODed twice. Depression is real as ****
    bipolar1 and schizoaffective dx's here.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm taking a psych class right now—I'm no where near as knowledgeable as a psychologist, nor am I studying to be a psychologist—and my teacher said that depression can actually be a learned behavior. It can also be caused by a chemical imbalance. I had depression really bad for about a month when I was young and going through the early stages of puberty.
    *Good guy crew*
    *Cares about people crew*
    *Lifts for Strength crew*
    *MMA crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by namesarehard View Post
    I'm taking a psych class right now—I'm no where near as knowledgeable as a psychologist, nor am I studying to be a psychologist—and my teacher said that depression can actually be a learned behavior. It can also be caused by a chemical imbalance. I had depression really bad for about a month when I was young and going through the early stages of puberty.
    It's mostly a learned behavior.

Simply explained, the person learns to think about situations in a a scary, defeatist, hopeless, etc way where they believe they have no power over their situation. You can learn this from your family, friends, the TV, movies, or your own observations. The out of it is to challenge yourself about how you think once you realize you thoughts are the source of your feelings.

It's very rare that it's biological and even then it's a different type of depression.

RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RFC87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is depression & addiction "real" debate, misc decides

misc/bb.com logic seems to suggest depression doesn't exist.

People are mentally weak.
    People have no will power.
    People have no discipline.
    People are lazy.
    People are self-entitled.

So on and so forth.

I was diagnosed [eventually] as clinically depressed in my early 20's, after close to a year of not being functional in basic day-to-day life fundamental activities [personal hygiene, working, shopping, alcohol abuse] and having suicidal ideation.

I am biased in this debate, i 100% believe depression exists and it can be a seriously, debilitating mental illness, but the bodybuilding/misc logic is that people are lazy, gluttonous, weak, lazy, protected, victim-whores, lazy, pathetic, did i say lazy already???

I want people, whoever they are, to improve their quality of life, their health, whether they are obese, mentally ill, living in poverty, broke, whatever negative social construct you wish to apply to an individual. I feel that the best way for certain individuals to improve their quality of life is to seek treatment for their mental health issue and/or addiction [alcohol/drugs], but again this bodybuilding/misc logic would dictate that only tough love is required, stop being a lazy **** and do X and Y etc.
    I want to help people have a better life, whatever their affliction, but the more i get into the bodybuilding 'lifestlyle/mindset' i find myself less willing to help people, and more willing to criticize/hate on people.

What do people here think?

mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know said feel. I think that while many people are truly mentally weak, clinical depression is very real. I can relate to your experience... I am bipolar/manic depressive and cant relate being too obsessed with suicide to take a shower with just needin to toughen up. Fukkk brah, most depressed people self medicate. i hope youve got your alcohol abuse in line pm,me if u need to talk. Former massive IV drug user crew checkin in,

FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000) FreedomLoof is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's real but it's definitely "beatable." I think for some people it really is tougher to get over (hereditary drug abuse) but for most people they're just being weak and don't care enough to fix the problem
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Rand Paul for President 2016

"It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sixstarchlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, depression is real.

Is it over diagnosed? 100%

S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If depression isn't real then Im probably just fukked up in the head.
    "ya ****in water"

AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AdamJones94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RFC87 View Post
    misc/bb.com logic seems to suggest depression doesn't exist.

People are mentally weak.
    People have no will power.
    People have no discipline.
    People are lazy.
    People are self-entitled.

So on and so forth.

I was diagnosed [eventually] as clinically depressed in my early 20's, after close to a year of not being functional in basic day-to-day life fundamental activities [personal hygiene, working, shopping, alcohol abuse] and having suicidal ideation.

I am biased in this debate, i 100% believe depression exists and it can be a seriously, debilitating mental illness, but the bodybuilding/misc logic is that people are lazy, gluttonous, weak, lazy, protected, victim-whores, lazy, pathetic, did i say lazy already???

I want people, whoever they are, to improve their quality of life, their health, whether they are obese, mentally ill, living in poverty, broke, whatever negative social construct you wish to apply to an individual. I feel that the best way for certain individuals to improve their quality of life is to seek treatment for their mental health issue and/or addiction [alcohol/drugs], but again this bodybuilding/misc logic would dictate that only tough love is required, stop being a lazy **** and do X and Y etc.
    I want to help people have a better life, whatever their affliction, but the more i get into the bodybuilding 'lifestlyle/mindset' i find myself less willing to help people, and more willing to criticize/hate on people.

What do people here think?
    Addiction yes

Depression no - As in only people with chitty lives will get depressed, its not an illness.

Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Occy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dsm iv-tr

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely overdiagnosed but real. Anybody who says it isn't real are trying to be edgy.

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you question whether either is real then you have never experienced them.

Registered User LiverpoolFC1993's Avatar
    LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993 LiverpoolFC1993
    Ignorant and people with hardly any intelligence will say it doesn't exist, but if they did some research they'd know it does.
    "You cannot plough a field by
    turning it over in your mind."

PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PHZA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AdamJones94 View Post
    Depression no - As in only people with chitty lives will get depressed, its not an illness.
    wat

rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Addiction yes

i was going to text wall and swear at you til i go numb, but then i saw you had 0 rep power

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    both are obviously real

both include chemical inbalances in the brain that you cant just mentally toughen out
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FreedomLoof View Post
    I think it's real but it's definitely "beatable." I think for some people it really is tougher to get over (hereditary drug abuse) but for most people they're just being weak and don't care enough to fix the problem
    i can understand why you think so, but until you have an addiction its difficult to understand. you cant overcome addiction with emotion, addiction is a type of emotion and you cant overcome it with logic, because its a fight inside your head, your subconscious never gets tired of badgering you about satisfying your cravings. until you get addicted to something its hard to understand how people who are having necrosis in their feet from smoking still do it, or why people with lung cancer continue to inhale.

JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sixstarchlo View Post
    Yes, depression is real.

Is it over diagnosed? 100%
    This is my contention. Depression is very real, but I think a lot of people (medical professionals to be specific) lack enough information about their patience prior to diagnosing it.

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiverpoolFC1993 View Post
    Ignorant and people with hardly any intelligence will say it doesn't exist, but if they did some research they'd know it does.
    Would you mind posting some sources instead of making a blank statement?
    *Misc. Wristwatch Crew*
    *Misc Combo Starter Crew*

improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) improze has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't believe in addiction. I used to smoke 7-8 cigs when I drank and then I thought about how gross it is and stopped. I think it's mostly people using it as an excuse.

I drink like 2 large coffees a day, but every couple months I quit caffeine for 2-3 weeks so I can rebuild my tolerance. I've given up coffee for months when I had bad anxiety. Same with drinking. On both sides of my parents, alcoholism is an issue. I love drinking but I force myself to go out without alcohol if I feel like I'm drinking too much.

NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I believe depression and addiction are very real. I also feel like external factors today contribute to both, especially depression.

Someone mentioned above that having a not so good lifestyle will contribute to depression yet you have people who "seem" to have it all and simply aren't happy.

OP... I can understand your sentiments in wanting to help people, but your mind changes as you continue to work towards creating a better you. I think its good to remain humble and empathetic and allow people time to work on themselves as well.
    But who was sig?

* I fell for it*

ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They are real, but in my opinion, in 99% of instances, they can be overcome without drugs.

I say this as a formerly depressed brah.

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course it's real.

Go to a drug rehab clinic or a behavioral health hospital. These people are not faking it or just normal people with 'weak' willpower. They are seriously deranged and have actual problems.
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000) Muska28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depression definitely exists, but people are too quick to say "oh i'm having a bad day, brb omg sooo depressed". Depression is as real as anything else, and in many cases it can be worse.
    "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes it exists. But it's over perscribed and abused by prolly 60-70% who use it.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Addiction yes

Not true Brofus, plenty of people with balling lives can and have got depression. I would say it is an illness for sure but I do think in some cases it can be overcome through your own mental strength but the majority of cases will be helped with real treatments.