Closed Thread
Page 318 of 327 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 9805
    Registered User RockstaGoodEats's Avatar
    RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watch the movie Office Space. It's hilarious and relatable for anyone who works in a boring office environment. To be honest, it changed my perspective on life when I first saw it.
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I swear no matter what i do i can't talk to anyone because i work in an office where nothing happens, i don't know anyone and don't have any coworkers my age. People just walk by me every day. I don't know what i'm supposed to say when i am isolated from everyone and don't know anyone. It seems to me like there is literally nothing i can do except hope someone i like talks to me.

I'm really starting to think nobody likes me or just doesn't give a **** because they don't need to talk to some loner who works in a basement with older people. My self esteem is so low that i can't even look manlets in the face anymore. I feel like such a piece of ****.

Maybe some of the people are intimidated by me or just have nothing to say to me because of the same problem i have. I don't know but it sucks

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so insanely bored of my life. looking for a job that fits my upcoming school schedule but no luck. well i found one but needs a car.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    so insanely bored of my life. looking for a job that fits my upcoming school schedule but no luck. well i found one but needs a car.
    Hey man, how are you feeling about going back to school these days?

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Hey man, how are you feeling about going back to school these days?
    really nervous and anxious. like i'm still not really interested in what i'm going to be learning. but at the same time i want to get it over with so i can try to at least get started in a career where i don't have to break my back. it's like a really... "am i doing the right thing..." situation for me. a lot of people have been telling me that it's worth it in the end to commit to something though.

anyways i feel like i don't have much choice. i am so lost in life if i don't go through with this.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-10-2017 at 09:44 PM.

TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    really nervous and anxious. like i'm still not really interested in what i'm going to be learning. but at the same time i want to get it over with so i can try to at least get started in a career where i don't have to break my back. it's like a really... "am i doing the right thing..." situation for me. a lot of people have been telling me that it's worth it in the end to commit to something though.

anyways i feel like i don't have much choice. i am so lost in life if i don't go through with this.
    I feel you dude. Truth is, you're never really going to know if it's the right thing to do until everything is all said and done and you can see where the path led you. Could be the best thing you've ever done, could be a waste of time, who knows man. Best thing to do is do your best, and see it through. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you moving forward man. Even on the worst days when you absolutely dreading going to class, try not to let your anxiety prevent you from taking this step in life. You picked this program for a reason, you decided to go back to school for a reason, see it through for YOU man. Because you can do this. You can definitely kill it in this program and when you finish, maybe you'll have a better idea of what you want to do in terms of a professional career path. And it may not be this IT thing at all. Maybe this program helps spark another interest of yours, or who knows what other doors will open for you. Who knows man, but we believe in you.

Easier said than done, obviously, but when you have those days just post in here and we'll help give you that courage and passion you need to tell your anxiety to fuuck off.

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I swear no matter what i do i can't talk to anyone because i work in an office where nothing happens, i don't know anyone and don't have any coworkers my age. People just walk by me every day. I don't know what i'm supposed to say when i am isolated from everyone and don't know anyone. It seems to me like there is literally nothing i can do except hope someone i like talks to me.

I'm really starting to think nobody likes me or just doesn't give a **** because they don't need to talk to some loner who works in a basement with older people. My self esteem is so low that i can't even look manlets in the face anymore. I feel like such a piece of ****.

Maybe some of the people are intimidated by me or just have nothing to say to me because of the same problem i have. I don't know but it sucks
    sounds like me. Ive tried making friends and meeting girls but every single person has rejected me. I spent time thinking "is it my looks? Is it my attitude, personality?" Thing is, I have great social skills. And it hurts to try so hard for 3 years straight to at least just make one new friend to have a beer with, and nothing in return. It hurt my self esteem
    Warzone camper

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    I feel you dude. Truth is, you're never really going to know if it's the right thing to do until everything is all said and done and you can see where the path led you. Could be the best thing you've ever done, could be a waste of time, who knows man. Best thing to do is do your best, and see it through. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you moving forward man. Even on the worst days when you absolutely dreading going to class, try not to let your anxiety prevent you from taking this step in life. You picked this program for a reason, you decided to go back to school for a reason, see it through for YOU man. Because you can do this. You can definitely kill it in this program and when you finish, maybe you'll have a better idea of what you want to do in terms of a professional career path. And it may not be this IT thing at all. Maybe this program helps spark another interest of yours, or who knows what other doors will open for you. Who knows man, but we believe in you.

Easier said than done, obviously, but when you have those days just post in here and we'll help give you that courage and passion you need to tell your anxiety to fuuck off.
    thanks man. hope it goes well for me. i always hated school. anything to do with school. the environments and people are so chitty. dreading meeting my classmates. i'm used to working with older people, always hated younger people. their egos are so high.

but my life is a wreck so for the most part i'm ...meh at everything right now. gave up on life for the moment. have just been waking up going to the gym go home and start playing video games all day. and repeat. ****ing hate my life right now. no pride, no passion, no motivation, no willpower. don't even care if tomorrow never comes.

i hope when i die there is an afterlife and there is some higher being that watches over us i want to ask that mother****er why but i know that kunt is evil he probably watches us and laughs i want to make him suffer just the same. or i hope there is another world where i get another chance. a completely different world though. a futuristic world would be nice. our current world is terrible, unlivable.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-10-2017 at 10:59 PM.

PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spent almost 2 years recovering from a horrible injury to my right wrist and as soon as its 100% again and I lift consistently for 2 months and rediscover my love for bodybuilding I get almost the exact same injury on my left wrist. Gym is literally my sanctuary and the only thing that gives me a peace of mind yet even that cannot be afforded to me. For the last 2 years I've been robbed of the only thing that inspires me and brings me hope. Not only is my mind failing me but my body is also failing me. I can't catch a break. Sick of this world and everything about it.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NMS3 View Post
    sounds like me. Ive tried making friends and meeting girls but every single person has rejected me. I spent time thinking "is it my looks? Is it my attitude, personality?" Thing is, I have great social skills. And it hurts to try so hard for 3 years straight to at least just make one new friend to have a beer with, and nothing in return. It hurt my self esteem
    Idk man something seems ****ed with the world these days. Nobody I've met in the last 3 years has been the same as the ppl I used to know. I don't know if it's the office or what. I'm literally afraid to get to know ppl because I just don't feel like anyone gives a ****. I've talked about it before how you can sense if someone wants to be in your life.....they act a certain way. And react positive to you. I haven't seen this in years. I think it is just the casual office I work in but I can't say for sure. It just sucks because everyone was so tight at my last job and welcomed everyone in. We even had a dude with some slight autism and he was fun to be around. Always had debates and **** about crazy ****.

Now everyone is just zombies with their phones out and ear buds in.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RockstaGoodEats View Post
    Watch the movie Office Space. It's hilarious and relatable for anyone who works in a boring office environment. To be honest, it changed my perspective on life when I first saw it.
    Will watch this weekend. I'm sure I can relate. The monotony of the place is something I've never been able to grasp. There isn't an ounce of social energy in the air

Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anyone here meditate? Just got back into it and I feel so much better about myself. It's opening doors for me and my mind is just starting to click again. Love the good vibes.

fuk me i'm getting into that habit where i wake up much later

Originally Posted by Smashiin View Post
    Does anyone here meditate? Just got back into it and I feel so much better about myself. It's opening doors for me and my mind is just starting to click again. Love the good vibes.
    i tried getting into meditating but i couldn't. i have so much anger revolving inside me it's never peace in my mind.

holy fuk i have like no willpower to go to the gym, don't even want to go outside. ended up going, great workout, a lot of douchebags. now to do jack chit all day.
    nothing new on the job board.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-11-2017 at 12:51 PM.

ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not gonna make it

Originally Posted by ItsOverBoyos View Post
    im not gonna make it
    i know that feel every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year of my life. know that feel too well that most of me doesn't even want to make it anymore.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My brain feels so fukin fried man. I'm always feeling insecure or just don't feel right at all mentally. It's like I can feel the low mood imbalance just hit me & it never goes away for good. It always comes back no matter what. I just hate this life with a passion. I just don't know what to do anymore at this point. I wish sometimes that I can just be in some psych hospital for the rest of my days never having to see happy people or anything anymore. It's selfish as fuk to say but seeing people happy really pisses me off. I just can't stand seeing couples together or anything since it triggers me bad knowing how fuked up I am yet it's so easy for them to get with someone attractive. Makes me feel like I just want to break ****. And no one gives a fuk. I could wind up single & never being with anyone until I'm on my deathbed yet not a single motherfuker will care. They'll go about their lives smiling & being happy or whatever. It's such bull****. I just hate dealing with the same health issues day after day after day. It's like there's only so much a human can take I just don't know how I'm even still here with my ****ty life.

Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    My brain feels so fukin fried man. I'm always feeling insecure or just don't feel right at all mentally. It's like I can feel the low mood imbalance just hit me & it never goes away for good. It always comes back no matter what. I just hate this life with a passion. I just don't know what to do anymore at this point. I wish sometimes that I can just be in some psych hospital for the rest of my days never having to see happy people or anything anymore. It's selfish as fuk to say but seeing people happy really pisses me off. I just can't stand seeing couples together or anything since it triggers me bad knowing how fuked up I am yet it's so easy for them to get with someone attractive. Makes me feel like I just want to break ****. And no one gives a fuk. I could wind up single & never being with anyone until I'm on my deathbed yet not a single motherfuker will care. They'll go about their lives smiling & being happy or whatever. It's such bull****. I just hate dealing with the same health issues day after day after day. It's like there's only so much a human can take I just don't know how I'm even still here with my ****ty life.
    Start smoking. Either cigs are pot srs. It is the biggest social rush you can get. You will be social if you do that srs

You only get one life, might as well try it

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start smoking. Either cigs are pot srs. It is the biggest social rush you can get. You will be social if you do that srs

You only get one life, might as well try it
    I would but I don't want to cause even more problems for myself. I'd rather stay away from smoking.

I would but I don't want to cause even more problems for myself. I'd rather stay away from smoking.
    Agree, i was very social with cigs, but i quit 2 years ago to better myself. Want to try as hard as possible to never go back.

Other smokers are so easy to talk to though, it's much easier than having conversations with most other people

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been sick the past week so havnt been in the gym at all. Put off my diet and stuff as well, already feel much worse, smaller and feel like I've gained like an extra 5 kg .... Suck ass. Also have a little relatives bday party to go to, but I cant make it due to sickness .... Kinda sucks because these are the only few opportunities i have to "socialise" ..... Gonna try and hit up another relative and see if I can get some of dat herbal cigs (nomsayin) off him , gonna be super ****gy of me to do that because i never call him otherwise and he usually calls me up to hang.
    Sig line can't be a novel

i woke up and just felt like crying fuk me

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    felt lonely as fuk this saturday night so i drank some boubon and bacardi straight and feeling gr8 as fuk right now das it mane

I can't even hardly get out of bed on the weekends anymore because there is nothing to do. Im too empty inside. I got tired of walking the trails by myself and going to the same stupid stores to look around. That's all fas can do

booked a haircut appointment just to get away from the computer and have a reason to go outside them feels

fuked up my cut by going all out with fast food. its hard to diet when depressed. mood changes so much. 1 day don't want to eat anything, next day i'm like **** it doesn't matter anyways... not a matter of discipline but more of my mental state. food is my only form on satisfaction.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-12-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Man, I just can't deal with this. I just hate this life with a passion. I almost feel like there's a point of no return for me at this point. My brain is completely fuked up. I'd do anything to have a normal functioning brain. I just think about how easy & fun life could have been if it wasn't due to my health issues. Now I'm stuck in a living hell everyday. This is just so brutal. I don't do anything or go anywhere outside of work. I'm about a half hour from the beach & I haven't been there once this entire summer due to not having anyone to go with. And if I go myself I'll feel even worse since it would feel incredibly isolating knowing I'm there alone while everyone else is there with others enjoying themselves. It seriously fuking sucks. I've been getting really fuked up thoughts lately about ****. Never having a g/f eats at me as well. I just get fuking angry at women for why I'm alone. It's like I almost view women as the enemy sometimes where almost whenever I find someone attractive they're never interested. I just don't know what to do anymore about anything. It's just madness having to keep going on like this. I barely even go on the misc anymore outside of this thread when I post since it's just too depressing & toxic. I don't want to read about others having sex with milfs or having g/fs & other **** since it just triggers me bad. And the constant negativity just is too toxic for my mind. The only way this place would be fun to go on is if my life was good to begin with.

whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteIveySon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man, I just can't deal with this. I just hate this life with a passion. I almost feel like there's a point of no return for me at this point. My brain is completely fuked up. I'd do anything to have a normal functioning brain. I just think about how easy & fun life could have been if it wasn't due to my health issues. Now I'm stuck in a living hell everyday. This is just so brutal. I don't do anything or go anywhere outside of work. I'm about a half hour from the beach & I haven't been there once this entire summer due to not having anyone to go with. And if I go myself I'll feel even worse since it would feel incredibly isolating knowing I'm there alone while everyone else is there with others enjoying themselves. It seriously fuking sucks. I've been getting really fuked up thoughts lately about ****. Never having a g/f eats at me as well. I just get fuking angry at women for why I'm alone. It's like I almost view women as the enemy sometimes where almost whenever I find someone attractive they're never interested. I just don't know what to do anymore about anything. It's just madness having to keep going on like this. I barely even go on the misc anymore outside of this thread when I post since it's just too depressing & toxic. I don't want to read about others having sex with milfs or having g/fs & other **** since it just triggers me bad. And the constant negativity just is too toxic for my mind. The only way this place would be fun to go on is if my life was good to begin with.
    Some people will tell you to meditate,

I say read a book, get your mind off life and yourself, and maybe you can grow the patience to read something good
    just another bruh tryna make it....

" More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego.”

-albert einstein

No matter where you go it's like this. Fb, instagram, tv, music is all filled with sexual references. It is much harder to be an fa than ever before. I remember when I first joined the misc in 2009 and it wasn't as hard to deal with all of this, but now everything is all about sex, drinking and how you have to be like a movie star to make it. One of my favorite bands dreamshade actually made a song about this in 2012 about how they think about suicide when they think about all of it.

No matter where you go it's like this. Fb, instagram, tv, music is all filled with sexual references. It is much harder to be an fa than ever before. I remember when I first joined the misc in 2009 and it wasn't as hard to deal with all of this, but now everything is all about sex, drinking and how you have to be like a movie star to make it. One of my favorite bands dreamshade actually made a song about this in 2012 about how they think about suicide when they think about all of it.
    Yeah man. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I have to go in to work in a few hours again just to repeat the process all over again. I already know there's going to be tons of attractive women there again just to piss me off. It just sucks that it's like when you don't have something that you wish you had it's beaten over your head constantly. It pisses me off seeing everyone enjoying themselves & seemingly having no worries. While I'm stuck with all these problems that just stay with me wherever I go. I'm just really tired of it. This isn't a life at all.

i feel ya bros. my life right now is literally wake up, get the fukin willpower to go to the gym, come home, video games or internet browse, sleep, repeat. or if i have the willpower job search for a little bit.

tomorrow i'm planning to go to this laundry facility apparently you have to apply in person, but seems like they take anyone... hopefully. so if i have the willpower i'll try to get a job there. it's like 45 minutes away by bus. minimum wage but staying home for 23 hours a day staring at my computer is literally killing me. my eyes are so constantly dizzy and actually physically hurting. this is not really the way i want to go out, rather just hang now.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 08-13-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Today's been a bad day. Feelsbadman

Yeah man. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I have to go in to work in a few hours again just to repeat the process all over again. I already know there's going to be tons of attractive women there again just to piss me off. It just sucks that it's like when you don't have something that you wish you had it's beaten over your head constantly. It pisses me off seeing everyone enjoying themselves & seemingly having no worries. While I'm stuck with all these problems that just stay with me wherever I go. I'm just really tired of it. This isn't a life at all.
    Yeah man the only time I feel at peace is when I'm socializing and I never get to do that. I really just don't even like the person I am anymore, I'm too depressed to even do anything and I'm tired of ppl seeing me like this. Like what is the point if you have a chitty life and you are so depressed you can hardly function anymore? When I'm at work I tear up and have a sad look on my face because I just can't take the pain anymore. I'm emotionless now and I wonder if I can ever get my old life back

Closed Thread