Page 210 of 239 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 7145
    JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    just watched it 7.5/10 good movie
    my thoughts about the movie in the spoiler, not really spoilers but dont want anyone to have their minds changed based on my opinions before they watch it
    Spoiler!
    Which parts didn't you like?

Spoiler!
    Not part of any crews crew

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spoiler!
    when i left the theater i was blown away at how good gal gadot was in her role as well as how strong the character was onscreen. she is a spartan with super powers basically. she will not hold her self back from a fight or killing who needs to be killed, so long as it saves others. simple and to the point. in contrast, she makes superman look like a confused bitch, who doesnt know what he wants to do and honestly looks silly in comparison.batman is batman but ive already seen him use a gun and kill so it's not the same character from the books therefore im turned off to the latest version. i think wonder woman should be the center of the dc movie universe similar to how ironman is to marvel

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just came back from Wonder Woman. Top tier CBM, its high scores are well deserves.

I'm relieved, if this movie was bad I'd have lost all confidence in the DCEU.

It had a rocky start and I expected the fight scenes to be better since I anticipated a suped up version of Batman's warehouse fight in BvS. The Combat was similar but more "floaty" and acrobatic.

Spoiler!
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Heh. I had it make me reset my password just to give them my CC number.

Then my eyes widened up when I saw all the comics I could read.
    Yeah man as a marvel bro they really got alot of awesome stuff on there. Well worth the sub price to me. Been catching up on everything. Currently reading the newer contest of champions.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprised there isn't more talk about WW, the first good movie in the DCEU.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprised there isn't more talk about WW, the first good movie in the DCEU.
    the problem is there is a real bias against dc. i said it. suicide squad made ALOT of money ; more than they should have and enough to warrant a sequel , but marvel movies only fans will say it bombed because of 'advertising costs' or what ever. they site it as garbage and boring, but the money made is the real evidence it wasnt AS bad as suggested.

now wonder woman comes along and hits it out of the park and even though some would love to hate it or say it failed, they cant so they wont say anything about it.

i have a friend of mine that literally told his nephew that if he watches wonder woman he's gay, because it's gay to like female superheros. i was like bro, how can you say looking at woman on screen for 2 hours is gay? some people have warped sense of reality

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    the problem is there is a real bias against dc. i said it. suicide squad made ALOT of money ; more than they should have and enough to warrant a sequel , but marvel movies only fans will say it bombed because of 'advertising costs' or what ever. they site it as garbage and boring, but the money made is the real evidence it wasnt AS bad as suggested.

now wonder woman comes along and hits it out of the park and even though some would love to hate it or say it failed, they cant so they wont say anything about it.

i have a friend of mine that literally told his nephew that if he watches wonder woman he's gay, because it's gay to like female superheros. i was like bro, how can you say looking at woman on screen for 2 hours is gay? some people have warped sense of reality
    That would have triggered me and I would have went on a logical debate on why it isn't gay. Then I would start screaming he is a homophobe and post it on some feminist ******** page. Watch how they destroy his life and he loses his job or school membership.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ppself; 06-07-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh. Congrats to Batman and Catwoman.
    Spoilers for Batman 24

I knew that damn picture was gonna be the last page of the issue. I wonder how they are gonna deal with this. It's going to be a long time before we see what happens next now that King is starting the joker/riddler flashback story.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Spoilers for Batman 24

I knew that damn picture was gonna be the last page of the issue. I wonder how they are gonna deal with this. It's going to be a long time before we see what happens next now that King is starting the joker/riddler flashback story.
    I didn't even read the book. It was all over my instagram last night. I was like, "How the crap are people getting these comics so early?".

But yea. It does sounds interesting and I will be curious to see how it plays out with the two.

INB4 she says no and things are back to what they were.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

That would have triggered me and I would have went on a logical debate on why it isn't gay. Then I would start screaming he is a homophobe and post it on some feminist ******** page. Watch how they destroy his life and he loses his job or school membership.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't even read the book. It was all over my instagram last night. I was like, "How the crap are people getting these comics so early?".

But yea. It does sounds interesting and I will be curious to see how it plays out with the two.

INB4 she says no and things are back to what they were.
    Honestly, I really enjoy Rebirth but I am worried for the future with the watchmen stuff. From issue one, they already have a reboot card with Dr. Manhattan so we'll see what story decisions last for the long haul. Batman and Catwoman getting married seems like one choice that won't last very long.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Honestly, I really enjoy Rebirth but I am worried for the future with the watchmen stuff. From issue one, they already have a reboot card with Dr. Manhattan so we'll see what story decisions last for the long haul. Batman and Catwoman getting married seems like one choice that won't last very long.
    I have been enjoying the little I have read with the Rebirth series. I really need to get a consistent job so I can start buying some stuff weekly instead of waiting for trades.

What reboot card are you talking about? I know they have a mini-seires called "Doomsday Clock" where it's Superman vs Dr. Manhattan. I wouldn't say that it's a reboot, just Dr. Manhattan placing that button in spots for people to discover.

Or, well. I guess there could be a reboot that resets everything back to pre-New 52 era. But is that a reboot, or just going back to normal?

I have been enjoying the little I have read with the Rebirth series. I really need to get a consistent job so I can start buying some stuff weekly instead of waiting for trades.

What reboot card are you talking about? I know they have a mini-seires called "Doomsday Clock" where it's Superman vs Dr. Manhattan. I wouldn't say that it's a reboot, just Dr. Manhattan placing that button in spots for people to discover.

Or, well. I guess there could be a reboot that resets everything back to pre-New 52 era. But is that a reboot, or just going back to normal?
    I mean back in that very first Geoff johns Rebirth issue with Wally, they talked about "someone" screwing with reality. Changing relationships and all that. I'm assuming somewhere down the line, Dr. Manhattan and/or the other watchmen characters could change things again.
    US NAVY

MAGA

So, uh. Any thoughts about The Dark KnightIII The Master Race?

The last issue came out today and I am unsure how to feel about it. Only thing I can say about the series is "Well. That came out.".

They really need to stop doing them at this point.

swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swagzilla05 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Originally Posted by swagzilla05 View Post
    Spoiler!
    A wild "Snyder Apologist" has appeared.

Yes, I've seen the entire DCEU and Superman is fuking stupid in it. Every shot of Superman helping people in Snyder's movie has him with his reluctant look on his face. It makes no sense.

Well. I'm not reading Huydra wars or whatever it's called.

But guess who is hydra now?

Spoiler!

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clearly Marvel has gone full Perlmutter.

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, uh. Any thoughts about The Dark KnightIII The Master Race?

The last issue came out today and I am unsure how to feel about it. Only thing I can say about the series is "Well. That came out.".

They really need to stop doing them at this point.
    at least we got a happy ending. Injustice is their new Superman is the badguy line of comics. My biggest complaint is that Wonder Woman was really hard to look at, ugly as fucc with hideous old lady shorts.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tune in to the basketball game tonight boys teaser trailer for black panther
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post

I am a comic book fan. Period. I started with DC and in comics at least, DC is killing Marvel right now (as far as what I am enjoying, but I am a fanboy of good comics. With that said, DC has earned any bias or trepidation towards their movies. Instead of making comic book movies, they tried making movies based on comic books. While at Marvel, they seem to realize there's a reason these stories became iconic in the first place and they at least keep the general feel of the books.

I think Suicide Squad is about as objectively a bad a movie as you can get, lol!

I hate to say it, but maybe it would have been better if Wonder Woman utterly failed? i haven't seen it yet (plan to), but hear me out. I really don't think this success will change the way DC makes their movies. I think it will only cement their resolve that they are right and the criticism is just from overgrown fanboys living in their parents basement, etc. I hope I'm wrong, but Justice League is going to be more BvS dark schlock mixed with a little Suicide Squade, and because of Wonder Woman's success (and Joss Whedon coming in at the last second) it will do much better than it deserves.

Edit: this isn't a rant against kneeonbelly at all. Just putting my thought out there.

Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    I am a comic book fan. Period. I started with DC and in comics at least, DC is killing Marvel right now (as far as what I am enjoying, but I am a fanboy of good comics. With that said, DC has earned any bias or trepidation towards their movies. Instead of making comic book movies, they tried making movies based on comic books. While at Marvel, they seem to realize there's a reason these stories became iconic in the first place and they at least keep the general feel of the books.

I think Suicide Squad is about as objectively a bad a movie as you can get, lol!

I hate to say it, but maybe it would have been better if Wonder Woman utterly failed? i haven't seen it yet (plan to), but hear me out. I really don't think this success will change the way DC makes their movies. I think it will only cement their resolve that they are right and the criticism is just from overgrown fanboys living in their parents basement, etc. I hope I'm wrong, but Justice League is going to be more BvS dark schlock mixed with a little Suicide Squade, and because of Wonder Woman's success (and Joss Whedon coming in at the last second) it will do much better than it deserves.

Edit: this isn't a rant against kneeonbelly at all. Just putting my thought out there.
    Gonna disagree about the direction DC is going. I think Wonder Woman is being praised by critics because it is the one dc film that is most similar to marvel movies. Charming leads, wasted villain, etc.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Originally Posted by Searching4Truth View Post
    at least we got a happy ending. Injustice is their new Superman is the badguy line of comics. My biggest complaint is that Wonder Woman was really hard to look at, ugly as fucc with hideous old lady shorts.
    Man. I couldn't stand WW costume either.

I also hated how Hal got the worst out of the whole book and then became a God somehow with no explanation. Then he does something to some people at the end and didn't explain that either.

Like he could not have been in the book and you wouldn't even notice.

Man. I couldn't stand WW costume either.

I also hated how Hal got the worst out of the whole book and then became a God somehow with no explanation. Then he does something to some people at the end and didn't explain that either.

Like he could not have been in the book and you wouldn't even notice.
    Is this book good? I've been holding off but I get an itch to read it after seeing random panels posted here and there. Haven't read dark knight strikes again if the makes a difference.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Is this book good? I've been holding off but I get an itch to read it after seeing random panels posted here and there. Haven't read dark knight strikes again if the makes a difference.
    It's not that bad. It just feels weird. Everybody seems younger when they were super old in the very first Dark Knight. Then something happens later that changes all of that. Which did surprise me.

The villain seemed interesting enough, I just wish he went a lot further with his evil.

I will say that the book was to long. It was 9 books total. But then again. I wish it was longer to explain some more about what happens to the other heroes.

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gonna disagree about the direction DC is going. I think Wonder Woman is being praised by critics because it is the one dc film that is most similar to marvel movies. Charming leads, wasted villain, etc.
    I hope you are right. There is hope in that Whedon is making the Batgirl movie. Now, I'm not saying everything he does is great (or even good), but he could help bring the right tone to DC.

Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post

Suicide Squad was trash, anyone who defends that is just a complete dork. If you want a good SS movie, watch Assault on Arkham, the cartoon movie. It's 100 times better than the live action piece of crap.

I read a report that said it was Snyder's idea to have WW be light hearted and fun, he does have a story credit for the movie after all meaning a lot of the movie was his idea. So hopefully going into Justice League he doesn't go back to BvS in tone, which I don't think he'll do after seeing criticisms with his other movies and based on the trailers including more fun moments.

And I disagree that WW is being praised because it is similar to Marvel movies. It's being compared to Marvel movies because there are 15 Marvel movies out there and DC has 1 origin movie (Man of Steel) so rather than make an intelligent statement about the movie being its own thing, people just lazily compare it to Marvel. Every comic book movie is the exact same thing. I'd argue the only comic book movie that is different from the rest is Logan.

Suicide Squad was trash, anyone who defends that is just a complete dork. If you want a good SS movie, watch Assault on Arkham, the cartoon movie. It's 100 times better than the live action piece of crap.

I read a report that said it was Snyder's idea to have WW be light hearted and fun, he does have a story credit for the movie after all meaning a lot of the movie was his idea. So hopefully going into Justice League he doesn't go back to BvS in tone, which I don't think he'll do after seeing criticisms with his other movies and based on the trailers including more fun moments.

And I disagree that WW is being praised because it is similar to Marvel movies. It's being compared to Marvel movies because there are 15 Marvel movies out there and DC has 1 origin movie (Man of Steel) so rather than make an intelligent statement about the movie being its own thing, people just lazily compare it to Marvel. Every comic book movie is the exact same thing. I'd argue the only comic book movie that is different from the rest is Logan.
    Man I really thought suicide squad was going to be live action Assault on Arkham. So disappointing.
    US NAVY

MAGA

I appreciate DC's commitment to character development and really look forward to it paying off. Marvel seems focused on making near mindless popcorn action flicks which obviously has payed off really well. They're definitely going for different approaches.

You can't tell me that Marvel has some sort of claim to "charming leads", and the Trevor/Diana dynamic was especially well done. Can you give me an example of "charming leads" from Marvel like Trevor and Diana, out of curiosity because I can't think of one.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap