Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 7141
    kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    So I finished House of X and Powers of X. I’m a big fan of Hickman and only planned on continuing reading the main x book that he writes. I read the first 2 issues and it doesn’t seem that great. Not up to Hickman’s usual standards anyway. Maybe ill just wait for the Dawn of X collected edition that has all the other x books in order. Idk though. Might have to drop it.
    alot of those x books were tough to read for me because they were supposed to be read in a particular order BUT they were shipped out in a way that went against how it should have been read (i think) The best bet would be the collected edition like you said

kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did anyone see Birds of Prey?

alright guys...i need someone to chat this up ..i'll rep as much as possible.

I went to the comic book store today to get my stuff and we got talking about DC. Rumor is Dc is about to stop making comic books...as in next month. Has anyone else heard anything like this? The rumor is AT&T was not happy with Dido trying to restart the DC universe again next month, so they fired him. Then put out that the books either make money or they are going to stop making comics all together

so then i look it up on the news and this is the story going around

https://cosmicbook.news/marvel-taking-over-dc-comics

Marvel might take over DC

Thoughts on all this?

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk if Marvel would be legally allowed to take over DC. That site is probably not the best source either. Wouldn’t surprise me if AT&T didn’t give a fuk about the comics though. They are probably more concerned with the more profitable aspects of the property like movies and what not.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Idk if Marvel would be legally allowed to take over DC. That site is probably not the best source either. Wouldn’t surprise me if AT&T didn’t give a fuk about the comics though. They are probably more concerned with the more profitable aspects of the property like movies and what not.
    thats what the rumor around the shop(s) are today- that the movies are the bread and butter of DC while the comics are selling really poorly...so bad they they are willing to suspend production permanently

the interesting thing is, i have recently been reading the new thor. in it, thor describes the justice league as well as how they get their ass kicked. maybe its setting up for a cross over? maybe its just a coincedence

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at it from AT&T's perspective. You have one real competitor in the comic book movie department, and they're ALWAYS knocking it out of the park. Meanwhile, DC just makes misstep after misstep. They want movie franchises that make a billy at the box office and then residual income forever after. I understand them wanting to shake things up and firing Dido.

With that said, I remember reading once that the opening weekend revenue for an Avengers movie is more than the total annual revenue of all of Marvel comics for any given year. So Disney probably views their comic dept as essentially a "storyboard factory" for later use in movies. DC isn't really in a position where it can claim likewise. Also their comics are increasingly inaccessible to new readers, and these multiple reboots are just making everything even more convoluted.

DC comics really does need a Feige/Abrams/Favreau to turn the ship around.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Look at it from AT&T's perspective. You have one real competitor in the comic book movie department, and they're ALWAYS knocking it out of the park. Meanwhile, DC just makes misstep after misstep. They want movie franchises that make a billy at the box office and then residual income forever after. I understand them wanting to shake things up and firing Dido.

With that said, I remember reading once that the opening weekend revenue for an Avengers movie is more than the total annual revenue of all of Marvel comics for any given year. So Disney probably views their comic dept as essentially a "storyboard factory" for later use in movies. DC isn't really in a position where it can claim likewise. Also their comics are increasingly inaccessible to new readers, and these multiple reboots are just making everything even more convoluted.

DC comics really does need a Feige/Abrams/Favreau to turn the ship around.
    I agree with you - marvel has made a billion EVERY movie of the last 5 years. Every thing they touch turns to gold. Dc has chit the bed more often than any legit hit. Joker was their Gem - wonder woman was decent and shazam was fun ...but everything else is cable tv worthy at best.

If Dc is going through all of this out of frustration they cant be as successful as marvel movies, its petty. they can take their time, map out a general idea of where to go and what to do and take their time. It seems as though they just tried to play catch up and respond to marvel (justice league) without any build up.

now with the comics, they could have what ever continuity they want; if they needed to have a jump on point for new readers, its up to them to do the research on backissues like I had to when i jumped into comics. For example, Ive been collecting comics for years. I go into the comic store and there is easily a dozen batman comics ; detective, batman, grave of batman, batman white knight etc..you have to just jump in and see whats up or ask the guy behind the counter.
    Comics over all are not selling as much as trade paper backs sell , especially since digital downloads are a thing now. I just hope something can be done to prevent DC from going the direction of WCW (wrestling) and becoming a thing of the past

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't see ATT shutting down DC Comics. At most a temporary hiatus until Jim Lee or whoever gets things back on track (like a really hard reboot). The 5G crap coming up sounds like worse garbage than New 52 and I think its got the execs nervous.

No way will they sell even partial rights to Marvel. Donny Cates (Thor writer) has been sowing the seeds for a crossover with DC, but that's his schtick: he deep dives into old stories for retcons (arguable, I know) and makes connections between things that you never thought about. My guess is he was told: "ok, make some references to DC, but keep them out of copyright territory. We'll try to set something up if it's well received."

Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    I don't see ATT shutting down DC Comics. At most a temporary hiatus until Jim Lee or whoever gets things back on track (like a really hard reboot). The 5G crap coming up sounds like worse garbage than New 52 and I think its got the execs nervous.

No way will they sell even partial rights to Marvel. Donny Cates (Thor writer) has been sowing the seeds for a crossover with DC, but that's his schtick: he deep dives into old stories for retcons (arguable, I know) and makes connections between things that you never thought about. My guess is he was told: "ok, make some references to DC, but keep them out of copyright territory. We'll try to set something up if it's well received."
    why cant they just cancel the 5g bullchit? it sounds absolutely terrible. for example, there is already a black batman - his name is batwing. I have no problem with him or batwoman or any extension from the core character of Bruce wayne. However, replacing Bruce wayne with someone else (of any color) is never ever going to work. they tried that when azreal took over as batman briefly and it sucked. clark kent is superman. period. I think it would be easier to cancel the next revamp than cancel dc over all

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay so some new information has come to light.

Apparently back in 2017, after completing Secret Wars in '15 and taking a >2 year hiatus from Marvel, Hickman held a pitch meeting with Dido, Lee, etc. He apparently had a grand idea regarding the DC universe.

They ended up rejecting his pitch, potentially because they didn't have the budget to hire him while they were courting Bendis (which apparently was a 2-year long process).

Dudes....If I was AT&T I would be filled with blind rage at this. Especially if they found out what the pitch was about and how it coulda been gold. Hickman would have been the perfect person to world-build and set the foundation for material that could translate to other media (tv, film). Instead.....they picked a writer that gave us too much of "Superman's precocious son".

Fuk it - if I was DC brass (or AT&T management), I'd lock Neil Gaiman, Brian Azarello, and Charlie Huston in a room and make them come up with a new direction for that company. Like make it a Triumvirate so they can vote and edit one another's ideas.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If they chose Bendis over Hickman, I’d fire everyone.

Also, source?
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 02-27-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    US NAVY

MAGA

this news is really a contradiction to what is happening in comic shops

the whole reason i was even there so early was to get a copy of the first official appearance of Punchline - Jokers new girlfriend. The book itself , along with last issue of batman are sold out everywhere
    most of the comics are sold out or on second printing. The DC Black books are pretty good also, so I cant understand what more do they can do if the books are doing that well

If they chose Bendis over Hickman, I’d fire everyone.

Also, source?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...fer-dc-comics/

Ok so apparently they low-balled him an offer as Bendis was going to take up their budget. He came back with a different number given the scope of what he'd be doing there, and negotiations fell through.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine wanting Bendis over Hickman.

And Jim Lee is arguably a top 3 artist of all time in comics, but his creative input is awful.

DC has been and will always be run by morons. Having Geoff Johns be their CCO was the only thing good they've done in the past 30 years.

Also the rumor that AT&T was going to sell DC Comics are complete horse chit.
    Not part of any crews crew

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    why cant they just cancel the 5g bullchit? it sounds absolutely terrible. for example, there is already a black batman - his name is batwing. I have no problem with him or batwoman or any extension from the core character of Bruce wayne. However, replacing Bruce wayne with someone else (of any color) is never ever going to work. they tried that when azreal took over as batman briefly and it sucked. clark kent is superman. period. I think it would be easier to cancel the next revamp than cancel dc over all
    Agreed, 5G sounds like a big diverse dumpster fire. Even Nightwing, who is the fans favorite as a Batman replacement can never do it permanently. If they want to do an Elseworlds story where Superman is found by a couple of non-binary millennials who decide to give little Kal El hormone blockers and reassignment surgery while teaching him to only save people is he gets their consent, then go ahead, but leave the mainline for the other 99% of readers.

They need to remember the stories that made these characters popular enough to warrant billion dollar movies in the first place. Can you imagine if they made a Batman movie featuring Zsaz? A simple serial killer / detective Batman story. Or The Many Deaths of Batman? Or what if Marvel made Kraven's Last Hunt? Hell, Thor 3 should have been about Beta Ray Bill, not 98 pound girl power Thor (now if she transforms into a 7ft tall Asgardian looking viking woman like in the comic, that could be cool) .

this news is really a contradiction to what is happening in comic shops

the whole reason i was even there so early was to get a copy of the first official appearance of Punchline - Jokers new girlfriend. The book itself , along with last issue of batman are sold out everywhere
    most of the comics are sold out or on second printing. The DC Black books are pretty good also, so I cant understand what more do they can do if the books are doing that well
    I didn't get either of those books, but I've got Batman 92 variant ordered because I love that Artgerm variant (they switched it from 94). I'm very curious how Hell Arisen #3 will do long term. Probably not great because DC said they overprinted, but you never know. Only certain regular books and hype books (i.e. speculator stuff) are selling well. Overall, I think the amount of number 1 issue series reboots (directionless editorials fault), the Doomsday Clock like events that lead nowhere without consequences and the pandering at the expense of good stories is killing the industry.

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF is Marvel doing and how is this real?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...w-new-warriors
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sg1976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

Lol. I thought it was bad that catwoman cucked batman.
    ***MODS if you see me necrobump, please neg me***
    ***MMMA CREW***
    ***GENETICA POLSKA CREW***
    ***BLACK METAL CREW***
    ***DEATH METAL CREW***
    ***GRINDCORE CREW***

To put it lightly, I've been around the teacup and know where the handle is...

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

they are determined to go bankrupt. This is the worst thing i have ever seen, with names like 'internet gas' , 'safe space', and 'snow flake' is either making fun of liberals or making fun of the people that dont like liberals, but either way I hate everything about it and hope everyone involved is arrested

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they are determined to go bankrupt. This is the worst thing i have ever seen, with names like 'internet gas' , 'safe space', and 'snow flake' is either making fun of liberals or making fun of the people that dont like liberals, but either way I hate everything about it and hope everyone involved is arrested
    lol. It's fukking ridiculous.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comic books today are pure garbage there might be a rare gem released from time to time but over all the art work and especially the writing is god awful

I usually buy nothing but back issues or collecitable ones
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

I’m pretty much done with the Big 2. The only book from them I’m reading atm is the Batman White Knight stuff.

I’m patiently waiting for more Stjepan Sejic stuff. He’s known for that lesbian bdsm comic Sunstone but he has done other stuff like Ravine and Death Vigil that I’m a big fan of. When he finally decided to make a Patreon, I made one just to support him so he can continue those stories.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Comic books today are pure garbage there might be a rare gem released from time to time but over all the art work and especially the writing is god awful

I usually buy nothing but back issues or collecitable ones
    Ive been finding myself collecting old comics from the 80's and even a few from the 90's so long as its the uncanny xmen. there is no reason what so ever to pander this hard to trans and gender issues in books about superheros with out it alienating readers (if the story doesnt present the issue organically )

I went to the comic store today to see what I could get

and the owner was venting to me about how Diamond Select , the main and only major distributor of comics, is shutting down production until after the pandemic is over. He told me that this week is his final week receiving new books and if this situation lasts longer than a month, majority if not all of the known comic stores will be forced to close as this will break the industry down.

did any of you hear about this?

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on thread

Only read like 4 western comics in my life.

Grew up on manga. Skimmed through my brothers comics as a kid until I was 10 and could get a shonen jump subscription.

90’s comics just ruined it for me. Even as a kid seeing awesome cover art and opening the book to see trash art and walls of text put a bad taste in my mouth.

Manga was more exciting, was more than just men in tights, and the art form was respected in Japan so the stories were 1000 times better than anything in the west.

Recently started getting an interest into western stuff since comics gate and cartoonist kayfabes YouTube channel.
    Any comics I should check out?

Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    In on thread

Only read like 4 western comics in my life.

Grew up on manga. Skimmed through my brothers comics as a kid until I was 10 and could get a shonen jump subscription.

90’s comics just ruined it for me. Even as a kid seeing awesome cover art and opening the book to see trash art and walls of text put a bad taste in my mouth.

Manga was more exciting, was more than just men in tights, and the art form was respected in Japan so the stories were 1000 times better than anything in the west.

Recently started getting an interest into western stuff since comics gate and cartoonist kayfabes YouTube channel.
    Any comics I should check out?
    what manga did you read? and what is your taste in reading?

i personally think that the latest series of Thor is pretty good; the writing is great, the art is good - and its simple to pick up

if you want to get really complicated , work the the xmen..like, all of it is high brow , blink and you missed a key detail type stuff. Dc is doing good things with their 'black label ' books

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brie Larson To Lead The Avengers in avengers 5
    Originally Posted by sg1976 View Post
    Lol. I thought it was bad that catwoman cucked batman.
    WHAT?
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basiliskboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what manga did you read? and what is your taste in reading?

i personally think that the latest series of Thor is pretty good; the writing is great, the art is good - and its simple to pick up

if you want to get really complicated , work the the xmen..like, all of it is high brow , blink and you missed a key detail type stuff. Dc is doing good things with their 'black label ' books

Read a lot of Tokyo pop manga as a kid. Quan is the only one I can remember off the top of my head (about this demon boy that hunts and eats other demons). Of course the Jump classics yugioh, slam dunk, naruto, hikaru no go, Dragonball z..

Just love the novelty and variety of manga story wise.

I’m reading a series now called nyankees about cats in the inner city who are thugs and gangsters. It’s like the Yakuza video game series but with cats. Was a random pick up but I’m enjoying it.

Also reading osamu tezukas Dororo and re reading Satoshi cons opus.

I could try some X-men. I was actually a huge fan of the 90’s animated series as a kid so that might help me get into it.

Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    Read a lot of Tokyo pop manga as a kid. Quan is the only one I can remember off the top of my head (about this demon boy that hunts and eats other demons). Of course the Jump classics yugioh, slam dunk, naruto, hikaru no go, Dragonball z..

Just love the novelty and variety of manga story wise.

I’m reading a series now called nyankees about cats in the inner city who are thugs and gangsters. It’s like the Yakuza video game series but with cats. Was a random pick up but I’m enjoying it.

Also reading osamu tezukas Dororo and re reading Satoshi cons opus.

I could try some X-men. I was actually a huge fan of the 90’s animated series as a kid so that might help me get into it.
    im learning how to read manga now.- right to left instead of left to right
    i got ahold of the whole series of demon slayer so im going to invest the time. The books you mentioned seem really cool i'll have to check those out also

if you are going with the xmen, you will have to start with 'Powers of X' and 'House of X' which will explain the foundation of where the xmen at this point in the new writers world

im learning how to read manga now.- right to left instead of left to right
    i got ahold of the whole series of demon slayer so im going to invest the time. The books you mentioned seem really cool i'll have to check those out also

if you are going with the xmen, you will have to start with 'Powers of X' and 'House of X' which will explain the foundation of where the xmen at this point in the new writers world
    Nice will check those out

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good deal for anyone wanting to add to their comixology collection:

https://slickdeals.net/f/13946624-ma...?src=frontpage

Marvel Comics' The Infinity Gauntlet Digital Graphic Novel (Kindle / comiXology) $2
    "It won't get better, just different."