Page 184 of 239 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 7145
    LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay, officially done with Marvel. I'ma keep reading the current Spider-man run because its teasing a return of the Superior Spidey, but that's it. The propoganda is just too much. I just got through "Death of X", and it's more garbage. Also I noticed more and more established female characters are sporting boy haircuts. Driving me nuts

to

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goldballs is a marquee character now?

Goldballs?

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Goldballs is a marquee character now?

Goldballs?
    It's all part of Marvel's intentional quest to sabotage mutant comics (film rights belonging to Fox) in favor of the worthless, bland, fan-less Inhumans
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Granted, but...Goldballs?

lmao

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So i dont read comics that often but has SJW cancer spread to them?

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    In Marvel. Yes. I basically stopped reading a few months back, when Secret Wars ended.

I do miss Marvel. But what is there to miss? All the characters I loved, are dead anyways.

I was excited to see Thor getting his own book again. I am sure it's written poorly though. Then I was excited about Death Of X. But why? When it's just going to rehash on how Cyclops died 8 months ago.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    I'm not going to answer your question with a simple yes or no. I'll let you decide based on the following:

- Ironman is now a teenage black girl
    - Captain America is a black guy
    - Thor is a woman
    - The Amazing Spiderman comic is now about a mixed race half hispanic half black teen
    - Green Lantern is an Arab Muslim
    - The vast majority of female characters are now sporting traditional male haircuts
    - Women are leaders of most superhero teams
    - Justice League is about to go through it's sixth #1 reboot in like 4 years, this time with a team of all minorities
    - Oh, and Valiant's premiere superhero is a morbidly obese woman named Faith

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions
    (interestingly enough, the comics that are heaviest into the SJW cause are the ones that sell the least. God bless capitalism and the free market!)

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    I'm not going to answer your question with a simple yes or no. I'll let you decide based on the following:

- Thor is a woman
    - The Amazing Spiderman comic is now about a mixed race half hispanic half black teen
    - The vast majority of female characters are now sporting traditional male haircuts
    - Justice League is about to go through it's sixth #1 reboot in like 4 years, this time with a team of all minorities

(interestingly enough, the comics that are heaviest into the SJW cause are the ones that sell the least. God bless capitalism and the free market!)
    To be fair to Green Lantern, it isn't like they killed him off or anything, he has his own book and is still Hal fuking Jordan. Also the "main" Green Lantern is actually two, the Arab dude and the chick. But the chick blows at being a Green Lantern and Baz isn't great either.

There hasn't been much SFW bullchit in DC that I can find that seems blatant like Marvel. Marvel's is just dumb. The equivalent to what Marvel is doing with DC would be like making Bruce Wayne/Batman a ginger asian dude, use the Chinese Superman they have now and just keep Clark dead, have WW become a fat lesbian black chick, have Barry Allen Flash and Wally West flash as gay lovers. Luckily DC hasn't gone full retard like Marvel has.
    Not part of any crews crew

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post

- Thor is a woman

Don't forget that Hulk is a Asian and Ms. Marvel is a Muslim teenager.

Really though. Image has some good non-SJW books. Check out Tokyo Ghost. It cracks me up and is action packed. It's got tits, ass and gay cock in it. But in a fun way. Not in a forced SJW way.

Alot of creators from Marvel left Marvel and went to Image this year. To create their own independent owned titles.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

you know im hustlin cuz TooOld4thisSHIT's Avatar
    TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't read Marvel in ages. Well, I did read secret wars (and I collect the Marvel x Run the Jewels covers!).. so I'm completely uninformed about the inhumans.

With that, I thought DoX #1 was decent enough.
    I've been reading Civil War II, and more than likely Inhumans vs X-Men in December.

Currently reading Batman Monster Men series.
    Kill or Be Killed (image comics) which is pretty bad ass so far.
    FrostBite by DC
    He-Man/ Thundercats, for obvious reasons.
    Tarzan on Planet of the Apes (because I love when comics mash up)
    And Black Chapter one. (Black mask)

Also picked up Jessica Jones #1. Mainly just because it was a #1, lol

Pretty stoked for the Savage mini series by Valient next month!
    "a wise man told me don't argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who.."

**I ACTUALLY LIFT CREW**

TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooOld4thisSHIT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to go back and read Injustice Gods Among Us. If I never played the game would I be lost?
    "a wise man told me don't argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who.."

**I ACTUALLY LIFT CREW**

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TooOld4this**** View Post
    I would like to go back and read Injustice Gods Among Us. If I never played the game would I be lost?
    Read it. It's set before the game. One of the best runs I've ever read imo.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Haven't read Marvel in ages.
    +

Well, I did read secret wars (and I collect the Marvel x Run the Jewels covers!).. so I'm completely uninformed about the inhumans.

With that, I thought DoX #1 was decent enough.
    I've been reading Civil War II, and more than likely Inhumans vs X-Men in December.

Keep hustlin', cuz.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    In Marvel. Yes. I basically stopped reading a few months back, when Secret Wars ended.

I do miss Marvel. But what is there to miss? All the characters I loved, are dead anyways.

I was excited to see Thor getting his own book again. I am sure it's written poorly though. Then I was excited about Death Of X. But why? When it's just going to rehash on how Cyclops died 8 months ago.
    Don't forget about Red Skull becoming a hero:

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

+

Keep hustlin', cuz.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to catch up. Before secret wars, the last marvel event I actually followed was civil war..maybe not quite "ages" ago. But that's a nice gap between readings.

**I ACTUALLY LIFT CREW**

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those comics were dope, eventually it goes off the rails (as does everything) but early on it was fantastic.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Haven't watched Arrow yet (do I have to? ), but I thought Flash was good. Yes it was a waste of Flashpoint, but did anyone think we'd get the coolness and scope of the original Flashpoint comic? What CW should have done they wouldn't have the balls to do, and that is a 6 part crossover between Arrow, Flash and Supergirl to re-boot Arrow and Supergirl and tell a cool story on Flash. Flash doesn't need a re-boot so just have some cool moments with him, re-boot Arrow with GA subbed in as Batman (bring Ollie's dad back or use make-up on Stephen Amell), introduce Superman to the Arrowverse in the way he was introduced in the Flashpoint universe.

Could have been really cool, like a 4 hour movie with all 6 episodes.
    i honestly thought the flash point lasting ONE episode was bullchit. the cw already stated that there was a cross over event that would be between flash, arrow and super girl establishing everyone under the same umbrella of superheroing while introducing supergirl to the channel
    flashpoint could have wrapped all that up AND tied in that time flash visited super girl for no reason. but they didnt. in fact, they only tampered with time for one episode was a waste of a great great storyline that could have unfuked arrow, bringing back the cool aspects while leaving the bs in the past seasons

Do it - It was consistently one of the best comics to come out each week.

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    i honestly thought the flash point lasting ONE episode was bullchit. the cw already stated that there was a cross over event that would be between flash, arrow and super girl establishing everyone under the same umbrella of superheroing while introducing supergirl to the channel
    flashpoint could have wrapped all that up AND tied in that time flash visited super girl for no reason. but they didnt. in fact, they only tampered with time for one episode was a waste of a great great storyline that could have unfuked arrow, bringing back the cool aspects while leaving the bs in the past seasons
    Yep, this is spot on. They really **** the bed with the Flashpoint storyline, total waste.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Don't forget about Red Skull becoming a hero:

Oh yea. Forgot about Red Skull basically becoming a conservative.

Which reminded me of them having a Trump MODOK in a Spider Gwen comic recently. Or when they censored all of Bahls (Don't know if I spelled Odins fathers name right) words in that Angela comic and replaced the words with something like "Rhetoric from an Anti-Feminist" in the talk bubbles.

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Or when they censored all of Bahls (Don't know if I spelled Odins fathers name right) words in that Angela comic and replaced the words with something like "Rhetoric from an Anti-Feminist" in the talk bubbles.
    Bor?

That was legit in the comic? I thought that was an online edit! LMAO

Bor?

That was legit in the comic? I thought that was an online edit! LMAO
    Yea. It was Bor. I'm not sure about it being a online edit. I saw the page here, and thought it was legit.

I think that was when the book was on it's second to last issue before getting canceled. Which is good news. Especially when you hear about Marvels failing sales over summer. This is how the market works Marvel. It's us fans that buy or don't buy your crap. Not the kids who watch the movies alone.

BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BullBoy8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bulls--Bears

**hot yoga crew**
    **never neg crew**

Sept 1: 15.8% BF 227lbs
    Goal Oct 1: 14.9% 225lbs

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Make Misc Great Again GreenArrow89's Avatar
    GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I bet Amber Heard gonna take half of Curry's oceans during their divorce

picture looks pretty dope though
    *** Positive Crew ***
    *** Lifting keeps my sane Crew ***

Amber Heard is looking pretty juicy.

Dr. Strange is looking very trippy.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does Zack Snyder have something akin to the opposite of colour blindness and that's why all his movies are just grey and colour muted.

Like fuk man what the hell are you doing. I saw a behind the scenes shot of them shooting the Bruce Wayne/Arthur Curry "you talk to fish" scene and it looked great, lots of colour, then they show what they're actually shooting and what it will look like and all the colour just vanishes and turns into grey.

Also Doctor Strange looks dope, I really hope it turns out to be a gem.
    Not part of any crews crew

Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Does Zack Snyder have something akin to the opposite of colour blindness and that's why all his movies are just grey and colour muted.

Like fuk man what the hell are you doing. I saw a behind the scenes shot of them shooting the Bruce Wayne/Arthur Curry "you talk to fish" scene and it looked great, lots of colour, then they show what they're actually shooting and what it will look like and all the colour just vanishes and turns into grey.

Also Doctor Strange looks dope, I really hope it turns out to be a gem.
    Wouldn't his films being so dark actually be a product of him being color blind? He can't actually appreciate the colors he's filming so he doesn't know to include them.

DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000) DefCrazy is just really nice. (+1000)
    That Amber Heard/Mera picture looks dope af. But I've never been worried about costumes in Synder's universe. It's more the story that I'm worried about.
    "Remember me as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so you must be. Prepare for death and follow me."
    "To follow you I'm not content, until I know which way you went"

"You may delay, but time will not. As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."

Bench: 185
    Squat: 165

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been into making tshirt designs recently. Made this

what u guys think
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Page 184 of 239 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast