Closed Thread
Page 13 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    dam
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that man
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Aren't ovaries removable? Not like an organ you have to replace, like heart, lungs, liver, etc. You'd think they could get that out.... but I'm no expert, obviously.
    she said around her "Private" parts, it may be ovaries, may be uterus, but she said the surgery would require to basically get rid of almost everything, and she said she did not want to destroy and remove everything from her body. She also said it was some rare case (only 4% of it happens in women) i do not remember the exact name , but it was something pretty long and hell i was in shock when she told me, so basically the words she was telling me was going in one ear and out the other at that moment.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Happy hump day X.
    this

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    she said around her "Private" parts, it may be ovaries, may be uterus, but she said the surgery would require to basically get rid of almost everything, and she said she did not want to destroy and remove everything from her body. She also said it was some rare case (only 4% of it happens in women) i do not remember the exact name , but it was something pretty long and hell i was in shock when she told me, so basically the words she was telling me was going in one ear and out the other at that moment.
    got her in my prayers brah, very tough stuff but there's always hope
    💪ðŸ»Team Manlet💪ðŸ»
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's only Wednesday? Fuuuk

Happy humpy X
    LEO

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    she said the surgery would require to basically get rid of almost everything, and she said she did not want to destroy and remove everything from her body.
    That's sad. I think I'd rather get rid of my reproductive organs and hope to be cured than just wait to die from the cancer, but that's a choice only she can make.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bob, my mother in law and step mother developed cancer down there and had everything removed. 4+ years out and the cancer still is gone. So i'm sure she'll be fine right away. Its tough though
    LEO

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Bob, my mother in law and step mother developed cancer down there and had everything removed. 4+ years out and the cancer still is gone. So i'm sure she'll be fine right away. Its tough though
    Bob is saying the woman rather die of cancer than get the surgery though.

Incredible thought process, however I feel bad for her misfortune either way.
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

I misread that part. Jeez. Well, that actually makes it easier. I can't feel THAT bad for someone who won't get help.

I know people that are overweight and cry about losing weight, that they aren't happy etc. But then I see them eating chit and alot of it. I feel less and less bad for them every day.
    LEO

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luzz223 View Post
    huehuehue.. can never escape from Luzz..... I'll always find the open door
    And then he'll force his way in the backdoor.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^ Basically that, i literally turned around and said "What"? and "Are you joking" but no she was for real
    She has a very rare cancer around her ovaries, and she is just going to let it play its course, when her day comes she says so be it, literally to the point where her face turned white, and she started balling and had to run off the line in the back for a good 15-20 minutes. I guess i was the first to know of all the employees and managers on staff, and why she is going to be leaving in 2 weeks to a different position due to her health and stress

Literally blew my mind, my brother deals with a lot of cancer patients being a pharmacist, but god damn that took me by surprise.
    That's such a horrible thing to hear someone going through. Hopefully her acceptance of allowing it to run its course is just a result of the shock after the reality of what's to come, the fear of the effects of radiation, chemo, the pain and general malaise and she will decide that she does want to get the treatment instead of throwing in the towel. Hopefully it's not that she's already been told that a full hysterectomy won't help and/or she is already in the late stages.

I see cancer patients all the time and can understand her fear but I also know how strong those people can be and the recovery that can be had.

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Hump Day

<Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post

hi fruit loop...didnt know you was postin here
    what doing? rarely see ya on here anymore
    MWC - Never forget

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    Happy Hump Day

Getting so close to friday, so close
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy hump day everyone

No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    Once Wednesday ends the week goes by so quick

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    That's sad. I think I'd rather get rid of my reproductive organs and hope to be cured than just wait to die from the cancer, but that's a choice only she can make.
    It is a personal decision in deed, but that is what she feels is best, she would rather not get everything removed and let it plays it course.

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Very promising to hear, i will let her know that there is hope. but again it could be hit or miss on the individual, someone could become cancer free and another may find it spreading to another section of their body.

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    That's such a horrible thing to hear someone going through. Hopefully her acceptance of allowing it to run its course is just a result of the shock after the reality of what's to come, the fear of the effects of radiation, chemo, the pain and general malaise and she will decide that she does want to get the treatment instead of throwing in the towel.

I see cancer patients all the time and can understand her fear but I also know how strong those people can be and the recovery that can be had.
    ^^^ THIS is exactly what i think her process is. I still think she is in shock about the whole thing since it is so recent in news.

Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    This... Leaving for Columbus about 5:30 AM Friday morning...

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would want to get everything removed so I could be around for my family and friends

How long does she have if she doesn't?
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Wednesday everyone
    Call me Sally

StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StrongWTFbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for taking of my gf on the beach, KC
    Accept what cannot be changed. Once you accept the fact that life is not fair, you will become more at peace with yourself. Instead of obsessing over how unfair life is, just focus on what you can control and change it for the better.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ate 6 whole eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, and 1 cup of cheese lol

Hello constipation
    Call me Sally

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ate 6 whole eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, and 1 cup of cheese lol

Hello constipation
    Mmmmmmmmm, breakfast.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just picked a beefsteak tomato from my garden and ate it like an apple.

#organicisneat
    ...till we meet again

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post

#organicisneat
    I've been wanting to start a garden. I wanna grow peppers(red, green, jalapeños), tomatoes....

What else is good to grow?
    Call me Sally

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrongWTFbrah View Post
    thanks for taking of my gf on the beach, KC
    Your girlfriends ass is fantastic

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post

#organicisneat
    i bet you loved feeling it dribble down your chin to your neck
    LEO

Official Agent of Swole™ jeezyreezy's Avatar
    jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    this

[img]http://0.static.upcoming.nl/static/images/385162876d_1365511075_farm-girl-wiggle-bouncebreak-com-boobs-bounce-brunette-farm-girl-gif-hot-f876e677-sz500x437-animate.gif[img]

[img]http://chivethethrottle.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/girls-920-101.jpg[img]

[img]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8558/@AV.BOOBworkoutanimated_gif-5050.gif[img]
    Nice Wednesday post

We're halfway there brahz

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    That feel when you work weekends :/.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Ive been masturbating far too much lately.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been wanting to start a garden. I wanna grow peppers(red, green, jalapeños), tomatoes....

What else is good to grow?
    That's ambitious for a beginner. I am not much into it but tomatoes are very easy to do. I do a few plants of big ones and a few vines of small ones. Forget what the small ones are I got this year but they yield a couple dozen tomatoes a day, crazy.

No such thing.
    12-5-23

No such thing.
    Pretty much my thoughts. What constitutes too much. It causing you to miss work?

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    No such thing.
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts. What constitutes too much. It causing you to miss work?
    hmm u guys make good points

Closed Thread