Closed Thread
Page 23 of 277 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *bangs his head*

Deep inside I've seen it rise
    Bastards possesses to no end
    Mirror, mirror, please look inside
    Do you see the evil that's within?

Evil, evil
    Evil, deep in me
    Evil, let me be
    Evil, let me bleed
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, the evil that's within!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    *bangs his head*

Deep inside I've seen it rise
    Bastards possesses to no end
    Mirror, mirror, please look inside
    Do you see the evil that's within?

Evil, evil
    Evil, deep in me
    Evil, let me be
    Evil, let me bleed
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, set me free
    Evil, the evil that's within!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/
    I see youre goin crazy. Cant blame you, with the lack of interesting threads in the WWE section. lol
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    The problem I have with EVIL WITHIN is that they announced 3 DLCs already. And since its published by Bethesda, like with Fallout, Skyrim, Dishonored, Im sure within a year, a COMPLETE EDITION will be out. So unless it gets high review, I probably will just wait.
    Well itīs made by Mikami, the same guy that was responsible for Resident Evil 4, and it looks pretty similar so i canīt wait. Need to play this ASAP.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just solo'd belial (Sp?) on expert solo
    brb running around like a ******* trying to dodge his green glob attacks
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm near the end of Tomb Raider: Definitive edition and I'm really enjoying this game. Bargain for $40

Edit: the story is crap but everything else is awesome. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but I've heard that's no good.

Edit:Get this game if you haven't played it.
    LFC YNWA

***+***Breaking Bad is the GOAT tv show crew ***+***

Sixto Rodriguez

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cant stop loling at how destiny commercials go "Its best on PS4". hahaa PS4 master race. Dirty PC and xbone peasants.
    also leveled up to 40 on the new class in diablo. can't recall leveling this fast when i played it on PC. the new act pretty difficult compared to the one with diablo as the main boss?
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Well, Im sure most of its players will, since most will be at age 11-16.
    haha your so right

but I got a feeling Destiny wont have lil cod fanboys playing
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs
    current: 155lbs

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think TLOU is overrated. Definitely.
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through and am pretty much beginning the part where you're on your own with Ellie, so I've been looking at this game more from a purely technical/gameplay perspective as opposed to an emotional one.

And at this point I agree with you. The game is fun and interesting but so far it's a lot of climbing over a couple obstacles and sneaking past enemies. No real puzzles yet, no incredibly intense moments that need any kind of skill or anything. It's basically a lot of navigating through rubble and memorizing enemy walking patterns. Don't get me wrong though the stealth stuff is great, it reminds me a lot of the challenge rooms from the Arkham games. I love it and I hope they use this type of loose cover system for the next Uncharted instead of the snappy cover like they use on Gears. It would suit Uncharted way better as it just feels more natural. But otherwise there isn't a ton of variety in the game and the stuff that is repetitive is still fun but not mind blowing per say.

Like I said I'm not real far in the game yet but I'm definitely through the stuff that gets you comfortable with the game mechanics and stuff and now they're starting to throw more challengeable instances at me. So yeah, good game so far but it's not in realm of some of the greatest games of all time (Ocarina of Time still the best) as some are implying.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through and am pretty much beginning the part where you're on your own with Ellie, so I've been looking at this game more from a purely technical/gameplay perspective as opposed to an emotional one.

And at this point I agree with you. The game is fun and interesting but so far it's a lot of climbing over a couple obstacles and sneaking past enemies. No real puzzles yet, no incredibly intense moments that need any kind of skill or anything. It's basically a lot of navigating through rubble and memorizing enemy walking patterns. Don't get me wrong though the stealth stuff is great, it reminds me a lot of the challenge rooms from the Arkham games. I love it and I hope they use this type of loose cover system for the next Uncharted instead of the snappy cover like they use on Gears. It would suit Uncharted way better as it just feels more natural. But otherwise there isn't a ton of variety in the game and the stuff that is repetitive is still fun but not mind blowing per say.

Like I said I'm not real far in the game yet but I'm definitely through the stuff that gets you comfortable with the game mechanics and stuff and now they're starting to throw more challengeable instances at me. So yeah, good game so far but it's not in realm of some of the greatest games of all time (Ocarina of Time still the best) as some are implying.

dont worry, you havent yet gotten to all the exciting "move this ladder from point a to point b" puzzles yet

lol not srs
    m@sshole manlet

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, Im sure most of its players will, since most will be at age 11-16.
    I don't think I played with a single kid when I played the beta, all adults. Considering the game is too advanced and complicated for most people, thus kids won't enjoy it.
    Last edited by ScrillaVilla; 08-23-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    dont worry, you havent yet gotten to all the exciting "move this ladder from point a to point b" puzzles yet
    lol not srs
    Those are already getting a bit brutal. They even throw you a crazy curveball during one of them and make you get a wooden pallet to use as a raft first. Really made me think hard for about 3 seconds.

Again, great game but I don't think I can appreciate it the way others did for the first time because of all the hype.

Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChackoshBrah View Post
    I'm near the end of Tomb Raider: Definitive edition and I'm really enjoying this game. Bargain for $40

Edit: the story is crap but everything else is awesome. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but I've heard that's no good.

Edit:Get this game if you haven't played it.
    Like the game too, the graphics were mindblowing at times.

uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. I am about to have knee surgery and will be couch bound for awhile. Should I wait for some kind of deal, or just amazon it?

FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FSEC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    Those are already getting a bit brutal. They even throw you a crazy curveball during one of them and make you get a wooden pallet to use as a raft first. Really made me think hard for about 3 seconds.

Again, great game but I don't think I can appreciate it the way others did for the first time because of all the hype.
    this is why you go into a game with a clean slate and try not to let others influence your experience. if you read too much about it, hearing everyone love it, you'll naturally go in with a skeptical mind trying to find out what the big deal was. basically you're pessimistic and unable to experience the "magic" then.

just some food for thought when you try another game people are talking about

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IndianForeigner View Post
    Next up, I think that I'm going to play Wolfenstein. Does anybody have any opinions on it? I've heard mostly positive reviews.
    Decent story, fun to play, and looked good!

It has two "different" story lines you can choose from. I rented it so I only played through one of them. I doubt the other one was much different.

But only way Im buying AW is if Raul Menendez is back! Like they resurrect him with technology!
    Different storyline so I doubt that's going to happen. Lol.

That was from Treyarch, this is from Sledgehammer who I believe helped with MW3.

Originally Posted by RonPaul2012 View Post
    but I got a feeling Destiny wont have lil cod fanboys playing
    I honestly think it will attract a good amount of the COD/Halo crowd. In fact, I see some resemblance between Destiny and COD: AW.

Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post

I honestly think it will attract a good amount of the COD/Halo crowd. In fact, I see some resemblance between Destiny and COD: AW.
    it will attract pretty much everyone as the pre orders have already shown
    m@sshole manlet

Originally Posted by FSEC View Post
    this is why you go into a game with a clean slate and try not to let others influence your experience. if you read too much about it, hearing everyone love it, you'll naturally go in with a skeptical mind trying to find out what the big deal was. basically you're pessimistic and unable to experience the "magic" then.

just some food for thought when you try another game people are talking about
    Usually that's not a problem but everyone and their mother was popping boners over this game. It was kind of tough to not have high expectations.

MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know I am a little bit behind but I just got Watch Dogs. Within 10 minutes I realized I dont have the patience for it.

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    I don't think I played with a single kid when I played the beta, all adults. Considering the game is too advanced and complicated for most people, thus kids won't enjoy it.
    What I was thinking
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope the Aim Assist is turned down in the official game. Absolutely too strong. Strongest Aim Assist I ever played in a game. Headshots required no skill.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    TLOU in my top 5 of last gen. ^^

Of all time....well thats a different story.
    Pretty much this.

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    it will attract pretty much everyone as the pre orders have already shown

However, COD/Halo players make up a LARGE portion of gamers and while I'm sure the sales numbers will be through the roof, I take pre-sales with a grain of salt when they offer things like beta access.

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Which version of destiny is getting the most preorders? I was looking at dat dere limited edition version since it comes with both the expansion packs.

Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post

However, COD/Halo players make up a LARGE portion of gamers and while I'm sure the sales numbers will be through the roof, I take pre-sales with a grain of salt when they offer things like beta access.
    Well when ppl say halo gamers. It's more like halo 2/3 gamers. And those are also COD gamers. No such thing as Halo 4 gamers tbh lmao.

Destiny attracting everybody toddlers children adults grandparents cousins uncles etc

But in all seriousness I doubt COD fan boys will stick with the game just cuz they will suck at it and their ADD will kick in
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs

Originally Posted by penamante View Post
    Which version of destiny is getting the most preorders? I was looking at dat dere limited edition version since it comes with both the expansion packs.
    Gonna preorder that next week $100 worth it
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post

how did that not include when your squadmate found his dead wife in gears of war 2?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Post-typing edit: Sorry this ended up long. And lol, not even sure what possessed me to just write this dissertation on gaming experiences.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think TLOU is overrated. Definitely.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll give it a solid 8.5/10, but here's my thought...

I think part of the reason we're hearing some of the things we are (like greatest game ever) is because it's been a while since we've had a lot of games that gave you a true emotional connection and a masterful/fully developed story.
    Can anyone say (ok rhetorical since everyone's opinion is different) they really feel TLOU is up there on the same grand scale as say... Final Fantasy 6 or 7?

Back in that era of gaming, developers actually put a strong effort into story getting the gamer emotionally involved, etc.
    Then the next gen systems started coming out, and with all the leaps and bounds in graphical capabilities, they really just wanted to push ahead in making the prettiest game possible, and story took 2nd place (maybe at some points even 3rd place, as the internet and social connection technologies game into play and they started trying to make the most interactive experience possible).

And here we are.
    We're at a point where even though they are just starting to explore the graphic capabilities of the PS4, they have a strong enough baseline to make beautiful (even photorealistic, as P.T. is showing) games, so now they can play catch-up in terms of story development.

And TLOU just happens to be one of the few/first games that has combined them both. So everyone is like "omg i've never had a game give me such feels before," even though a lot of gamers over the age of 25-28 should remember there has been a time when a lot of games did that. The big advantage TLOU has is that, due to these graphic leaps and bounds, it makes a more realistic experience, furthering that connection since it's easier to imagine being in that position (as opposed to a blocky/spiky hair Cloud Strife and Aerith that left enough of a realism gap for you to never forget you're just playing a game). If they ever made the highly desired FF7 remaster, it would absolutely crush TLOU in terms of overall experience.

Just my take on it all.

Still a great game. Awesome game. But best ever? Not a chance. For me, probably not top 5, maybe not even top 10.

I am in my 30s, to me no game has had me as immersed or given such great feelings of satisfaction as TLOU, not even close. I am on my second play now and still can't put it down, I have to force myself to stop playing after hours. I have never even wanted to play another game twice. Then there is the MP, best shooter MP I have played hands down.

But I see individual tastes are the factor here if your comparison is FF7, half the game TLOU is IMO. I played it and I enjoyed it but I hate RPGs, FF7 and Oblivion were the only two I actually enjoyed, so in the end, I guess different strokes for different folks.
    12-5-23

lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lguzman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still on that BF4 time...I got the TLOU: Remastered but haven't sat down to play it....Studying hard for a CCNA Cert...after I get that...TLOU will be my time killer...
    ~MWC~ *Never forget 8/13/14 and 6/4/2015*

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reaper of souls playing hardcore as a crusader, i heard witch dr is the best but god damn he is sssooo boring to play.
    I got a crusader to 60+ on pc and it was a fun class back when it launched on pc he was beyond underpowered but now i am clearing rooms in seconds, hardcore adds such an intense factor but if i die man i might have a heart attack.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MSUD5 View Post
    please respond
    Bought it yesterday and love it so far

^^^

Anyone here actually getting CoD Advanced Warfare? Im gonna pass with all other good games coming out!

Im getting Alien Isolation though. Not mentioned much here. Anyone will get it?
    I might get it, I've played all the SP in every CoD and like them all.

Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    Reaper of souls playing hardcore as a crusader, i heard witch dr is the best but god damn he is sssooo boring to play.
    I got a crusader to 60+ on pc and it was a fun class back when it launched on pc he was beyond underpowered but now i am clearing rooms in seconds, hardcore adds such an intense factor but if i die man i might have a heart attack.
    Glad I chose Crusader, first at through and playing on hard and clearing mobs easily, only died once at the very beginning when I had no idea what was going on
    Firefighter/EMT/Personal Trainer

Instagram: Msaki_ftns
    PSN: Thexleadxfarmer

Rep back 4k+

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 277 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast