Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DaFuq is happening ITT?

When I first checked it was a thread for sexual exploration and tales of success VIA social media hook-ups.

Now we on serious discussion chit?

Okay, not serious.
    But semi-serious.

Ya'll no longer Tindering or whatever the phucK?
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    DaFuq is happening ITT?

When I first checked it was a thread for sexual exploration and tales of success VIA social media hook-ups.

Okay, not serious.
    But semi-serious.

Brah what you talking about

Last page I put up a poll on whether a girl's humongous teds were real or not... and then whether she had one arm or two. Missed the boat on that; pics were limited time only.

You come here at the wrong times.
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166030441

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DaFuq is happening ITT?

Okay, not serious.
    But semi-serious.

I'm sorry brah. Just thought it'd be an interesting place to put some relevant yet extended discussion from my views on threads i've seen on the misc and topics i discuss with friends.

If ya'll wanna get back to tinderslooting, feel free brothers.

On another note, when i derail a topic casey's usually the first one to go: dafuq's goin on? lol.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by unstrong View Post
    Oh, I see what you're saying now.

In an ideal world, there would be more ability to take into account the individual circumstances of the marriage--whether any stay-at-home parent actually forewent significant earnings opportunities to take that role, what happened before and during the marriage, etc. The problem was, in the old days, judges repeatedly abused that system and just kind of did whatever the hell they wanted. So we got a rigid system that generally happens to be slanted toward the female divorcee in the majority of cases.

Fair? Probably not, but it's hard to come up with a system that both can take individual circumstances into account and is not subject to abuse. Divorce is particularly tricky because it's an emotionally charged proceeding for both the parties and, usually, the judge.
    you probably know much more than me in this topic since you are indeed a lawyer.
    I can see what you are saying, especially regarding the emotional cases via divorce. How does the old cases of where judges were allowed to abuse the system effect todays slant towards women in the courts although? Or will this a TLDR topic?

unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    you probably know much more than me in this topic since you are indeed a lawyer.
    I can see what you are saying, especially regarding the emotional cases via divorce. How does the old cases of where judges were allowed to abuse the system effect todays slant towards women in the courts although? Or will this a TLDR topic?
    Cliffs are that a substantial percentage of judges used to screw over women in asset division, so more definite rules were put into place that often advantage female divorce seekers.

Regarding custody rules (which then influence the flow of child support), these are a lot more contentious. This is a really hard issue. There's a long standing presumption in most places that even where legal and physical custody is joint, the mother should be the primary custodian. This may or may not be the right rule.
    My log:

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cls91 View Post
    I've had girls that I've 'dealt with' for a while, but never a 'serious' relationship with the gf title. Still think I've had more experiences w/o condom than with...

edit: if the person is really a random, then yes always dome up..
    I suspect I'm more paranoid then most about rawdog, but I haven't found a good way to initiate that anyway. Last relationship I was stupid and just trusted my ex that she was on the BC and was checked.

fuk, time to start dating again, to many feels for girl who moved away. I still don't really know what I want.

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    The older I become, the less interested I am in sexual activities. In high school, most of the discussion among friends was sex, obviously. Losing mine then didn't make a difference, to be honest. I will say that while I enjoy sex, I try to be a respectful gentleman to ladies I take out, even if things don't work out. I'm kind of lost here. I really don't understand the discussion but felt I should share my more human side.

I try to treat people in life with respect.
    I don't recall it changing me either.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

Cliffs are that a substantial percentage of judges used to screw over women in asset division, so more definite rules were put into place that often advantage female divorce seekers.

Regarding custody rules (which then influence the flow of child support), these are a lot more contentious. This is a really hard issue. There's a long standing presumption in most places that even where legal and physical custody is joint, the mother should be the primary custodian. This may or may not be the right rule.
    Interesting, would definelty need to do more reading.

See, this is wherethings can get ugly (Refer to bolded)

The older I become, the less interested I am in sexual activities. In high school, most of the discussion among friends was sex, obviously. Losing mine then didn't make a difference, to be honest. I will say that while I enjoy sex, I try to be a respectful gentleman to ladies I take out, even if things don't work out. I'm kind of lost here. I really don't understand the discussion but felt I should share my more human side.

I try to treat people in life with respect.
    Man, testosterone probably is the biggest factor in all of this.

I mean tbh, when your 17 or in high school, your test levels are through the roofs, therefore all you can think you about is putting your boner into something.

I'm just saying, outside of societal pressures (which one one really has to listen to), the act of losing virginity, or further, losing your virginity to newer sexual acts (i.e trying new things) probably doesn't change a person.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sorry brah. Just thought it'd be an interesting place to put some relevant yet extended discussion from my views on threads i've seen on the misc and topics i discuss with friends.

If ya'll wanna get back to tinderslooting, feel free brothers.

On another note, when i derail a topic casey's usually the first one to go: dafuq's goin on? lol.
    Nah, it's all good lol.
    Tinder sloots? No thanks. Too easy/10.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Nah, it's all good lol.
    Tinder sloots? No thanks. Too easy/10.
    never bothered with this social media hookup stuff. Been in a relationship since 17 and probably missed out on the whole online dating scene crew.

But by the looks of it, other than trolling, not missing out on much.

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, testosterone probably is the biggest factor in all of this.
    After reading Starting Strength and joining this website, seeing WMLifting's progress, I highly regret not lifting in my teens.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by DAaaMan64 View Post
    After reading Starting Strength and joining this website, seeing WMLifting's progress, I highly regret not lifting in my teens.
    I dunno man, WM does a great job man, but you have been doing a good job yourself too! I'm forever mirin your deads.

I don't think test is the only factor in gaining mass. In the back end of things, its probably the least concern for most people versus proper diet and nutrition. Before getting this thread into murky waters about this topic, i'll just leave it at that.

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never bothered with this social media hookup stuff. Been in a relationship since 17 and probably missed out on the whole online dating scene crew.

But by the looks of it, other than trolling, not missing out on much.

^ this.

Never actually used Tinder or anything like it to get laid.

I dunno man, WM does a great job man, but you have been doing a good job yourself too! I'm forever mirin your deads.

I don't think test is the only factor in gaining mass.
    In the back end of things, its probably the least concern for most people versus proper diet and nutrition. Before getting this thread into murky waters about this topic, i'll just leave it at that.
    Absolutely agree w/ bold.

haha thanks. It is perfectly fine by me that this is how the cards landed, but I would change it if I could and I'm not bitter about it. I'm certainly not blaming lack of progress on low T, which I have never tested for anyway.
    Last edited by DAaaMan64; 10-17-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

I'm not exactly old here... I have plenty of testosterone. I'm reminded every morning. On the matter of condomless sex: no thanks. I'll wait for marriage to do that.
    LOL. Don't you get morning wood because you have to pee?

Oh man, new deal breaker that I never thought possible. Question from OkC questionnaire:

Originally Posted by OkC
    Do you believe contraception is morally wrong?
    A girl actually put Yes. WTF

Originally Posted by girl on OkC
    I would like to talk with people,if everybody like too can we have conversations
    yeah... I'm not so sure we can have conversations...
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hello, I like if we have could conversations"
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.

Hot girl has a basically empty or boring profile, but she drops a "hiiiii" in your inbox. What do you guys say?

Probably a good chance these are bots/scams anyway.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hot girl has a basically empty or boring profile, but she drops a "hiiiii" in your inbox. What do you guys say?

Probably a good chance these are bots/scams anyway.

"We (insert dating site here) matched, we're practically bf/gf now, and all I get is a 'hiiii'. Come on (babe/love/name), you can do better than that..."

If it's not a bot, then such generic openers like that generally lead me to assume they're a boring conversationist... so a line like this, which opens the door to several different types of responses, gives her a chance to redeem herself, or to confirm the assumption.

Well, I can take care of myself probs. But this girl is gorgeous and I've got preemptive feels, so I'm opening the floor for suggestions.

EDIT: got something. we'll see
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DAaaMan64; 10-22-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

Monkay GTFIH.

Ayylmao

Well, I can take care of myself probs. But this girl is gorgeous and I've got preemptive feels, so I'm opening the floor for suggestions.

EDIT: got something. we'll see
    Pics or negs

semi srs
    My log:

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs
    Fixed.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

then neg me brothas. Once I asked her out she went NC
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

Eh never mind. That's no fun.
    My log:

you are on spread so i'm just gonna find a chitton of negged gifs and post em here:

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monkay GTFIH.

Ayylmao
    well thats enuff internetting for the day
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.

Originally Posted by themonkay View Post
    well thats enuff miscing for the day
    ftfy

Eh never mind. That's no fun.
    I expect it from tinder, it doesn't happen on OkC. I actually get dates on OkC, Tinder hellz nah brah

that last negged gif is amazing vmx
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

Well i'm probably gonna have an awful night tonight. So my GF's grandmother wants me over for dinner. It's probably gonna be awkward as all hell. She's about 90 and has that olden day racist vibe associated with her. Last time I went over, things didn't end well between me and her and she wants to make amends. In for an awful night. Gonna be inching to enjoy the gym as much as possible before an awkward 1hr dinner.

May actually call for a good night to drink after this.

Well i'm probably gonna have an awful night tonight. So my GF's grandmother wants me over for dinner. It's probably gonna be awkward as all hell. She's about 90 and has that olden day racist vibe associated with her. Last time I went over, things didn't end well between me and her and she wants to make amends. In for an awful night. Gonna be inching to enjoy the gym as much as possible before an awkward 1hr dinner.

May actually call for a good night to drink after this.
    not enough details to really help. But good luck, all you can do is be pleasant.

So what skin color are you suppose to be in your the hag's eyes?

It also doesn't matter too much as long as your GF sees you making an effort.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew

Alright, how would you guys respond to this? The true answer is a lot, lol. But I could see it being a test. The conversation is too long to include the whole thing, so this the relevant part is below. Conversation has been mostly similarly flirtatious with moments of serious rapport building.

I was thinking about something like "depends how much you do to make me forget them" but I'm unsure.
    Attached Images
    My log: