Page 3 of 222 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey yuja I got the draft order for that 2 QB league I was telling you about, and I'm picking 6th.

I want to draft a qb in the first round, cause last year I didn't and I regretted it all year. Which qb do you think I should target with the 6th pick? The big 3 will definitely be gone, and possibly even another qb or 2 will be gone, cause they go fast in this league. I'm thinking of taking foles or luck...
    Who dey

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LiftDrive View Post
    Hey yuja I got the draft order for that 2 QB league I was telling you about, and I'm picking 6th.

I want to draft a qb in the first round, cause last year I didn't and I regretted it all year. Which qb do you think I should target with the 6th pick? The big 3 will definitely be gone, and possibly even another qb or 2 will be gone, cause they go fast in this league. I'm thinking of taking foles or luck...
    I'm not yuja and won't want to step on his toes here, but...are you talking about taking Foles or Luck over Charles or McCoy or Graham or Calvin?
    We will never know if we overreacted and did too much. We most certainly will know if we did too little.

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BrahScientist View Post
    Yuja bro, I'm in a bit of a unique situation this year because I traded a lot of star players away for draft picks last year.

I'm in a 10 man league and own picks 2, 10, 14, 16, 19, 31 and 39. I don't pick again until the 9th round after that but I should be stacked. I just want to know what you would do in that situation with those 7 picks? I don't like to go in aiming for certain positions but I would like to at least have 2 stud RB's and WR's. I'm debating whether I should take one of the big 3 QB's or wait till later and stack up other positions. Also, any guys in particular you really like in that 2nd-3rd round range?
    Definitely brah, but I'll need a little more insight into who's being kept

Originally Posted by Oranix View Post
    14 team league, standard scoring.

I've got the 14th pick. Which direction would you guys go in? half the people in my work league probably dont watch football so I'm assuming theyll choose best available player.

I'm assuming there will be tons of WR's available like Dez, Julio, AJ Green. But RB seems scarce this year. Should I load up on RBs with my first 2 picks? Thanks.
    I would aim for a top WR like Dez/DT and a top RB like Murray/Ball. Don't worry about RBs, they're actually not that scarce this season

Originally Posted by JM2412 View Post
    12 team standard. Peterson, McCoy, Charles, Forte, Lacy, Calvin Johnson and Dez are all gone (we have a different 'optional' keeper type set up). I have first pick.

Lynch (will this be his down year?)
    Manning (can he repeat?)
    Foster (ehh...)
    D. Thomas (this early?)
    Graham (never took a TE this early)

Thoughts? Leaning Lynch but I'm not in love with him.
    I like DT or Graham over Lynch. Personally, I think Lynch has another year in him..but he does come with a few red flags.

1. He's in his last year with the Seahawks, with a talented backup behind him

2. He's had a heavy workload the last few years, and could be a little run down/nicked up

but there are positives:

-they gave him a 1.5m raise, and could be trying to get the most out of him in his final season

On the other side, DT is looking at at top 2 WR season (barring injury) with the departure of Eric Decker. His ceiling is as high as anyone and could beat out Megatron for #1 WR this season

And there's Jimmy..who is an elite player at a top heavy position. He should be good for his usual numbers, and will give you an edge on the TE position every week.

I would take DT, followed by Jimmy and then Lynch.

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    Why are people burning early pics on WRs when it's so deep this year? Barely any good RBS or TEs. I'd be waiting on WRs and QBs for later in the draft, even in PPR.
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    who would you wait for? i was looking at Gronk in the 3rd. If he's healthy, he can win you your league.

I like Cameron, but I don't know. I like Reed, but he gets hurt. Ertz is nice, but I wouldn't feel comfy having him as my starter right now.
    Plenty of TEs this season

If you want to break it down tier-wise, you have

Jimmy Tier
    1. Jimmy Graham
    Elite (with question marks) Tier
    2. Julius Thomas
    3. Rob Gronkowski
    4. Jordan Cameron

then I'd probably wait and grab one from this tier
    -Pitta
    -Rudolph
    -Reed
    -Ertz

If you want a mid round option with a nice floor you can take Olsen, Davis, or Witten

I'm pretty torn between taking an elite RB with this pick vs Luck/Stafford

What was the point differential between the top QBs and the top RBs? Especially since it's a ppr

LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    I'm not yuja and won't want to step on his toes here, but...are you talking about taking Foles or Luck over Charles or McCoy or Graham or Calvin?
    Yes. Everyone takes qbs in this league since we start 2. If i dont take one in the first round there will literally be at least 10 gone by my second pick and I'll be screwed at qb all year. I did it last year and never again.

Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    Plenty of TEs this season

If you want to break it down tier-wise, you have

Jimmy Tier
    1. Jimmy Graham
    Elite (with question marks) Tier
    2. Julius Thomas
    3. Rob Gronkowski
    4. Jordan Cameron

then I'd probably wait and grab one from this tier
    -Pitta
    -Rudolph
    -Reed
    -Ertz

If you want a mid round option with a nice floor you can take Olsen, Davis, or Witten

I'm pretty torn between taking an elite RB with this pick vs Luck/Stafford

What was the point differential between the top QBs and the top RBs? Especially since it's a ppr
    Idk man the guy that won the league last year took 2 qbs with his first 2 picks. They are way more valuable than rbs since we're starting 2
    Who dey

Yes. Everyone takes qbs in this league since we start 2. If i dont take one in the first round there will literally be at least 10 gone by my second pick and I'll be screwed at qb all year. I did it last year and never again.

Idk man the guy that won the league last year took 2 qbs with his first 2 picks. They are way more valuable than rbs since we're starting 2
    You think Stafford or Newton will be around for your pick?

and I think the pool of QBs still looks alright after the first 10

assuming

1. PeyPey
    2. Breezy
    3. Rodgers
    4. Stafford
    5. Cam
    6. Luck
    7. Ryan
    8. Cutler
    9. Romo
    10. RG3
    11. Foles
    12. Brady
    13. Big Ben
    14. Eli

still got McCown, Palmer, Dalton, Flacco, Manziel/Hoyer, Alex Smith, Chad Henne, Ryan Tannehill.....then at the very end Locker, Geno

oh and i forgot about Wilson and Kaepernick lol

BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Definitely brah, but I'll need a little more insight into who's being kept
    It's a redraft league, no keepers.

It's a redraft league, no keepers.
    2nd pick - McCoy or Charles, whichever one is left. Both have similar upside...but McCoy has the better offense+offensive line

10th pick - elite WR (Dez/DT/Mega), or leftover elite RB (Forte/Lacy if they somehow drop). Lastly, elite TE (Graham) if he drops. One of these players should be around for the 10th pick, you'll probably end up with Dez or DT

14th pick - elite WR (Green, Marshall), or leftover elite RB if you went WR with the 10th pick (Ball, Lynch..possibly Murray).

Wow your team is going to looked stacked lol.

16th pick - another elite WR (Green, Marshall, Julio) or Murray, or you could grab Drew Brees/Peyton Manning here

19th pick - leftover elite WR (Marshall, Julio..Nelson/Jeffery maybe).

I'd go further but do you play 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex or something else?

Cool

You think Stafford or Newton will be around for your pick?

and I think the pool of QBs still looks alright after the first 10

assuming

1. PeyPey
    2. Breezy
    3. Rodgers
    4. Stafford
    5. Cam
    6. Luck
    7. Ryan
    8. Cutler
    9. Romo
    10. RG3
    11. Foles
    12. Brady
    13. Big Ben
    14. Eli

still got McCown, Palmer, Dalton, Flacco, Manziel/Hoyer, Alex Smith, Chad Henne, Ryan Tannehill.....then at the very end Locker, Geno

oh and i forgot about Wilson and Kaepernick lol
    I think that Newton will be there but Stafford probably won't.

True but the problem with taking one of the guys put of the top 10 as my first qb is that my second qb is going to blow, and that second qb is really important, I can't have someone like tannehil... Honestly I'd rather have a nice clean wiener in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

Why is foles so low on your rankings? I have him at #6 for qbs.
    Who dey

I think that Newton will be there but Stafford probably won't.

True but the problem with taking one of the guys put of the top 10 as my first qb is that my second qb is going to blow, and that second qb is really important, I can't have someone like tannehil... Honestly I'd rather have a nice clean wiener in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

Why is foles so low on your rankings? I have him at #6 for qbs.
    I was just trying to type out QBs..but price vs performance wise i'd probably just move him over RG3

when do the elite RBs usually go? Like if you took a QB first round..who would be around in the second?

BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrahScientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2nd pick - McCoy or Charles, whichever one is left. Both have similar upside...but McCoy has the better offense+offensive line

10th pick - elite WR (Dez/DT/Mega), or leftover elite RB (Forte/Lacy if they somehow drop). Lastly, elite TE (Graham) if he drops. One of these players should be around for the 10th pick, you'll probably end up with Dez or DT

14th pick - elite WR (Green, Marshall), or leftover elite RB if you went WR with the 10th pick (Ball, Lynch..possibly Murray).

Wow your team is going to looked stacked lol.

16th pick - another elite WR (Green, Marshall, Julio) or Murray, or you could grab Drew Brees/Peyton Manning here

19th pick - leftover elite WR (Marshall, Julio..Nelson/Jeffery maybe).

I'd go further but do you play 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex or something else?
    Thanks. Yea its 2 RB 2 WR and a RB/WR Flex spot.

Thanks. Yea its 2 RB 2 WR and a RB/WR Flex spot.
    Yeah..so in your top 5 picks I'd aim for an elite QB + 2 elite WRs and 2 elite RBs..but if an extra wr or rb falls, then stickem in the flex

I was just trying to type out QBs..but price vs performance wise i'd probably just move him over RG3

when do the elite RBs usually go? Like if you took a QB first round..who would be around in the second?
    You're not big on foles eh?

Ok so my 2nd pick would be 15th overall. I would honestly predict 10 QBs to be gone, and 3 RBs, and Calvin and Graham at that point.
    Who dey

You're not big on foles eh?

Ok so my 2nd pick would be 15th overall. I would honestly predict 10 QBs to be gone, and 3 RBs, and Calvin and Graham at that point.
    Not in particular

I guess if you could grab two middle QBs and then start drafting the rest of your team...like a Cam + Cutler

supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000)
    how's this for a 10 team? picked 2nd, standard scoring:

qb - luck, smith
    rb - charles, foster, mathews, ridley
    wr - jeffery, fitzgerald, johnson (andre), wright, smith (torrey), tate
    te - witten
    k - none
    def - denver, chicago

notes:
    -i auto picked the last 2 picks, which were denver and chicago
    -potato drafted 4 49ers with their picks, keep @ 10, vernon @ 11
    -ridley/mathews fell (mathews in rd8, ridley in rd12)
    - COULD HAVE HAD FUKIN JULIO INSTEAD OF JEFFERY FUK TAKEN RIGHT BEFORE ME

I feel like my wr's are weak - should i trade a rb for an upgrade or am i ok?

Originally Posted by supershopper View Post
    how's this for a 10 team? picked 2nd, standard scoring:

qb - luck, smith
    rb - charles, foster, mathews, ridley
    wr - jeffery, fitzgerald, johnson (andre), wright, smith (torrey), tate
    te - witten
    k - none
    def - denver, chicago

notes:
    -i auto picked the last 2 picks, which were denver and chicago
    -potato drafted 4 49ers with their picks, keep @ 10, vernon @ 11
    -ridley/mathews fell (mathews in rd8, ridley in rd12)
    - COULD HAVE HAD FUKIN JULIO INSTEAD OF JEFFERY FUK TAKEN RIGHT BEFORE ME

I feel like my wr's are weak - should i trade a rb for an upgrade or am i ok?

If foster stays healthy you're set
    how many wr/rbs do you start?

supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000) supershopper is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 qb, 2 RB, 3wr

Originally Posted by supershopper View Post
    1 qb, 2 RB, 3wr
    Looks good brah

I'd drop Smith and Chicago for a kicker and maybe another RB. Who's on the wire?

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Allright. Here goes my draft from Saturday. 12 man/standard.

QB- Newton, Manziel (grabbed as my last pick because...why not)
    RB- Joique Bell, Ben Tate, Jeremy Hill, DeAngelo Williams, Bernard Pierce, Khiry Robinson
    WR- Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson, Torrey Smith
    TE- Gronk
    DEF- Broncos
    K- Josh Brown

Obviously went WR early.
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

Originally Posted by jande82 View Post
    Allright. Here goes my draft from Saturday. 12 man/standard.

QB- Newton, Manziel (grabbed as my last pick because...why not)
    RB- Joique Bell, Ben Tate, Jeremy Hill, DeAngelo Williams, Bernard Pierce, Khiry Robinson
    WR- Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson, Torrey Smith
    TE- Gronk
    DEF- Broncos
    K- Josh Brown

Obviously went WR early.
    Like:

Your WRs: Thick, solid, joocy. Who did you pick Torrey over RB-wise?

QB: Newton is underrated this season, hope you got him in the 5th and not the 4th

TE: Gronk could be the 2nd best TE this season

Dislike:

Your RBs: Tate could be in a RBBC with West..Hill is unproven, DeAngelo < Stewart atm, Pierce will be good for 2 games (possibly more), and Khiry is in a 3 man RBBC with Ingram and PT

No backup TE behind Gronk

Overall, I'm not confident about your team. I think you could've picked up a RB instead of Torrey and supplemented your team with some late round WRs instead of taking guys like DeAngelo and Robinson

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like:

Your WRs: Thick, solid, joocy. Who did you pick Torrey over RB-wise?

QB: Newton is underrated this season, hope you got him in the 5th and not the 4th

TE: Gronk could be the 2nd best TE this season

Dislike:

Your RBs: Tate could be in a RBBC with West..Hill is unproven, DeAngelo < Stewart atm, Pierce will be good for 2 games (possibly more), and Khiry is in a 3 man RBBC with Ingram and PT

No backup TE behind Gronk

Overall, I'm not confident about your team. I think you could've picked up a RB instead of Torrey and supplemented your team with some late round WRs instead of taking guys like DeAngelo and Robinson
    Glad to no the lack of confidence is mutual. I did take Newton in the 5th. I grabbed Smith in the 6th. There wasn't many options at RB at this time. Only guys who I knew would still be there. That was my main reasons for going so deep at receiver after the first two rounds. Now is time to start trying to build the RB position. I never nab a backup TE. Although I should for Gronk.
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who would you take at pick 7 if lacy ends up getting taken early. Between Calvin/Lynch/Graham for the most part
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Misc Cologne Crew

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patsfan189 View Post
    Who would you take at pick 7 if lacy ends up getting taken early. Between Calvin/Lynch/Graham for the most part
    Coin toss.

What are scoring rules and roster requirements?
    We will never know if we overreacted and did too much. We most certainly will know if we did too little.

patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patsfan189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Coin toss.

What are scoring rules and roster requirements?
    Default scoring, 2 rb 2 wr 1 wr/rb
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by patsfan189 View Post
    Default scoring, 2 rb 2 wr 1 wr/rb
    Hard to go wrong with any of three, pick one?

Or look ahead in the draft and decide how you feel about the RB/WR/TE likely to be available in other rounds and reverse engineer your first round pick based on who you think you might want/get in the next handful of rounds

jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpparker55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got 8th pick in standard scoring 8 man draft, from all the mocks it seems like the first two picks completely define the direction my draft goes and I have a lot of choice so trying to nail down my BPA order of players potentially available. What's your order for...

Lacy/CJ/Graham/DT/Dez/Ball/Murray/Lynch/Manning?

Do you have a rankings site of choice or use your own? I've been looking at the cbs sports rankings after seeing them on here. Several people in my draft will pick based mostly on the nfl.com rankings and they seem to differ the most of any rankings I've looked at, which means if they're trustworthy I could get a lot of value picks. I'm willing to pay if it means superior draft rankings but most of them seem pretty similar and I don't know who to trust.

We have non resetting waiver this year and I will have number 1 after the draft. What's the best way to manage this assuming I don't get a top defense? Last year we had resetting waivers which made streaming easy. It seems like a totally different deal with no resets though. Should I look for a good defense to hold for the first few weeks before I find a target for my number 1 pick?

Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, any one feel free to chime in.

situation: 10 man league/flex/ 10th pick! knowledge in league: Basic/stupid.

Ok, so ive gone through a lot of thinking of how to draft 10th, pick 2 top tier WR? or 1 solid back (ball) and someone like AJ green/demararius Thomas..would you guys recommend drafting montee/demarius together?

OR pick up my two RB from the start and fish for my receivers ( cordarrelle P, Randall cobb, floyd.)

thanks guys and good luck this year!
    Portland Trailblazers/Seattle Seahawks.

Originally Posted by Airbull View Post
    Hey guys, any one feel free to chime in.

situation: 10 man league/flex/ 10th pick! knowledge in league: Basic/stupid.

Ok, so ive gone through a lot of thinking of how to draft 10th, pick 2 top tier WR? or 1 solid back (ball) and someone like AJ green/demararius Thomas..would you guys recommend drafting montee/demarius together?

OR pick up my two RB from the start and fish for my receivers ( cordarrelle P, Randall cobb, floyd.)

thanks guys and good luck this year!
    It's up to you, lots of options.

But I'll say that having Thomas/Ball together doesn't sound bad at all IMO

PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PermaBulk42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just drafted, guys. What do you think? 10 team league. 10th pick overall:

QB - Brady
    RB - Lacy, Ball, Jennings, Miller, Vereen (start 2)
    WR - Jeffery, Garcon, T. Smith, Wright, Hawkins, Hunter (start 2)
    TE - Graham, Reed (start 1)
    RB/WR/TE - any not already slotted
    D - Buffalo
    K - Walsh
    get hooge

Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Airbull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MOCK DRAFT:

QB: A.LUCK
    RB: M.BALL
    RB:LE'VEON BELL
    WR: AJ GREEN
    WR: MICHAEL FLOYD
    FLEX: ALFRED MORRIS!
    TE: DENNIS PITTA
    K:ROBBIE GOULD (MY LAST PICK)
    DEF: DENVER

BN: CORDARRELLE PATTERSON
    BN:RAY RICE
    BN:MARQUESE COLSTON
    BN:EMMANUEL SANDERS
    BN:ANDY DALTON
    BN: DANNY AMENDOLA

what do you guys think, IMO thats an allstar cast. I doubt ill be left alfred morris at pick 31 lol. I have patterson/morris as flex?! ok.
    Portland Trailblazers/Seattle Seahawks.