Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Link to last years thread

My 2014 rankings (can't edit it anymore but it's mostly the same)

Welcome back to my advice thread, thanks for visiting

Had a lot of fun answering questions and helping brahs out last season, so I thought I'd bring this thread back

Feel free to ask questions regarding your draft/rate your draft (I know a lot of us are drafting in the upcoming weeks), trade advice, sit/start, keeper advice, pick em...etc.

As usual, everything in this thread is my personal opinion, and nobody is always right. You win some, you lose some, but it's always nice to have another perspective

Oh and anyone is free to answer questions in this thread as well, will spread reps to good advice!

Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped for making this thread bro.. my question is the same as in my other thread... where can we get a list of power rankings per position? i have the nfl one but was wondering if there are others with similar pedigree

repped again

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You think Jordan Reed gonna make it a full 16 games this year?

Should I stash John Brown (ARI) or Cody Latimer (DEN)?
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ferocious12 View Post
    repped for making this thread bro.. my question is the same as in my other thread... where can we get a list of power rankings per position? i have the nfl one but was wondering if there are others with similar pedigree

repped again
    Sup brah, welcome to my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1279885861 <- see my post in your thread

which one you end up using is up to you though

Originally Posted by cellshot View Post
    You think Jordan Reed gonna make it a full 16 games this year?

Should I stash John Brown (ARI) or Cody Latimer (DEN)?
    About Reed, tough to say. He's had 4 concussions in his career and you know the deal with concussions..I would hope to see him make it through a full season but not hopeful. If you're drafting him, it's usually in the later rounds so I wouldn't mind pairing him with another TE with upside like Ertz or Green. The upside is definitely there though

I think John Brown has an easier road to starting (over Ginn), than Latimer (over Sanders)

Registered User ClaptonDeCheeks's Avatar
    ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey, yuja brah. Posted this in the other discussion thread, but rate my draft. had 1st/12 pick

1. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
    2. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
    3. Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB)
    4. Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
    5. Reggie Bush (Det - RB)
    6. Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
    7. Nick Foles (Phi - QB)
    8. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
    9. Kendall Wright (Ten - WR)
    10. Arizona (Ari - DEF)
    11. Kelvin Benjamin (Car - WR)
    12. Ladarius Green (SD - TE)
    13. Andre Williams (NYG - RB)
    14. Kenny Britt (StL - WR)
    15. Khiry Robinson (NO - RB)
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

Originally Posted by ClaptonDeCheeks View Post
    hey, yuja brah. Posted this in the other discussion thread, but rate my draft. had 1st/12 pick

1. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
    2. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
    3. Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB)
    4. Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
    5. Reggie Bush (Det - RB)
    6. Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
    7. Nick Foles (Phi - QB)
    8. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
    9. Kendall Wright (Ten - WR)
    10. Arizona (Ari - DEF)
    11. Kelvin Benjamin (Car - WR)
    12. Ladarius Green (SD - TE)
    13. Andre Williams (NYG - RB)
    14. Kenny Britt (StL - WR)
    15. Khiry Robinson (NO - RB)
    Caught me right before I went to bed!

Like:
    RB depth is great. Charles could easily be the #1 RB this season (though I prefer McCoy). Bernard should be even better this season, and Bush/Vereen are decent as well. (2 RB and 1 Flex?)

Nelson pick is awesome. He's pretty close to the top of my WR lists (just outside the elite tier), and is an absolute beast when healthy. Floyd is one of my favorite picks this season as well, I think he could do better than Fitz.

Later round picks have potential. Benjamin, Green, Britt, Williams...I like!

TE spot looks good

Dislike:
    Nick Foles - who else was available? I don't think he'll only throw 2 ints for another season and DJax is a pretty big loss. Hopefully Ertz and Matthews step up and Maclin stays healthy. Could be a good pick but I prefer Rivers/Romo/Cutler/Ryan for this season

Little unsure why you took 4 backs with your first 6 picks...but depth is always good as long as you don't pass on potential starters.

Kendall Wright - Could potentially get 1000 yards + more than 2 tds this season...but I don't like the QB situation and the WR corps are muddled. Maybe you could've taken a WR in the 6th and a backup RB a little later. However, if you have a flex position I guess having a good backup is ideal.

You're missing a kicker - that's 10 points a week man! (lolnotsrs)

Overall:
    Solid draft. Curious to see which players were picked over which players...but what's done is done

ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClaptonDeCheeks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    Caught me right before I went to bed!

Like:
    RB depth is great. Charles could easily be the #1 RB this season (though I prefer McCoy). Bernard should be even better this season, and Bush/Vereen are decent as well. (2 RB and 1 Flex?)

Nelson pick is awesome. He's pretty close to the top of my WR lists (just outside the elite tier), and is an absolute beast when healthy. Floyd is one of my favorite picks this season as well, I think he could do better than Fitz.

Later round picks have potential. Benjamin, Green, Britt, Williams...I like!

TE spot looks good

Dislike:
    Nick Foles - who else was available? I don't think he'll only throw 2 ints for another season and DJax is a pretty big loss. Hopefully Ertz and Matthews step up and Maclin stays healthy. Could be a good pick but I prefer Rivers/Romo/Cutler/Ryan for this season

Little unsure why you took 4 backs with your first 6 picks...but depth is always good as long as you don't pass on potential starters.

Kendall Wright - Could potentially get 1000 yards + more than 2 tds this season...but I don't like the QB situation and the WR corps are muddled. Maybe you could've taken a WR in the 6th and a backup RB a little later. However, if you have a flex position I guess having a good backup is ideal.

You're missing a kicker - that's 10 points a week man! (lolnotsrs)

Overall:
    Solid draft. Curious to see which players were picked over which players...but what's done is done
    yes- QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex

RGIII went 6.04
    Luck went 6.09 (I was targeting Luck)
    Romo went 6.11
    Rivers went 8.01
    Cutler went 9.04

I would've waited on a QB after Foles but I didn't see value at other positions. At that point, I had 4 RBs so I didn't feel the need to go for Ridley, Pierre Thomas, or J Bell (next 3 RBs taken). I didn't want to take a TE (Pitta, Rudolph) bc I wanted Reed in the 8th and Green in the later rounds. The only WR I considered taking over Foles was TY Hilton. But I would always start Nelson and Floyd over Hilton. I would also start the RBs over Hilton. In addition, I wanted Benjamin and Britt (and Lafell and Matthews and Holmes) towards the end of the draft so I didn't think taking a back-up WR was that important. Essentially, it came down to Foles vs Rivers vs Cutler and I guess I like Foles and his situation better.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op, help and if it's right..reps for life. Keeper situation, so bear with me.

16 man, 3 keeper, ppr, 4 point Tds.
    2 keepers for me are Montee Ball and Dez.
    Third keeper slot, is between Gio and Luck.
    I LOVE Luck..but..running backs are more valuable. Luck last year was 6th, Gio 18th. Luck was great, but pretty much neck and neck with cam, Ryan, rivers in points.

Obviously Both are going to do a lot better this year.
    My plan was, I have the 4th round (like a first since 3 keepers) 2nd overall so hopefully luck could slide to me. Since there's 8-9 guys going with 2 keepers, they'll be picking in the third.

No way Gio slides to me, so Luck might.
    Most backs and even some qbs (I know the top 3, rivers,Ryan, stafford are def. being kept) plus rb is thin considering the best drafting backs are Sankey, Foster, Doug and then Ellington, etc.
    Who should I keep? Who's more important in my situation?
    Oakland Raiders! Just Win Baby!!
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    Orlando Magic!

yes- QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex

RGIII went 6.04
    Luck went 6.09 (I was targeting Luck)
    Romo went 6.11
    Rivers went 8.01
    Cutler went 9.04

I would've waited on a QB after Foles but I didn't see value at other positions. At that point, I had 4 RBs so I didn't feel the need to go for Ridley, Pierre Thomas, or J Bell (next 3 RBs taken). I didn't want to take a TE (Pitta, Rudolph) bc I wanted Reed in the 8th and Green in the later rounds. The only WR I considered taking over Foles was TY Hilton. But I would always start Nelson and Floyd over Hilton. I would also start the RBs over Hilton. In addition, I wanted Benjamin and Britt (and Lafell and Matthews and Holmes) towards the end of the draft so I didn't think taking a back-up WR was that important. Essentially, it came down to Foles vs Rivers vs Cutler and I guess I like Foles and his situation better.
    That offense is potent I'll give ya that

I still think Cutler is going to have a better year if he can stay healthy..those weapons + Trestman offense

Originally Posted by xzp View Post
    Op, help and if it's right..reps for life. Keeper situation, so bear with me.

16 man, 3 keeper, ppr, 4 point Tds.
    2 keepers for me are Montee Ball and Dez.
    Third keeper slot, is between Gio and Luck.
    I LOVE Luck..but..running backs are more valuable. Luck last year was 6th, Gio 18th. Luck was great, but pretty much neck and neck with cam, Ryan, rivers in points.

Obviously Both are going to do a lot better this year.
    My plan was, I have the 4th round (like a first since 3 keepers) 2nd overall so hopefully luck could slide to me. Since there's 8-9 guys going with 2 keepers, they'll be picking in the third.

No way Gio slides to me, so Luck might.
    Most backs and even some qbs (I know the top 3, rivers,Ryan, stafford are def. being kept) plus rb is thin considering the best drafting backs are Sankey, Foster, Doug and then Ellington, etc.
    Who should I keep? Who's more important in my situation?
    Keep Gio

I like Luck's situation this season after hearing that Hamilton might finally open up the passing game...but Gio + PPR? That's a winner right there. Ellington would be a nice pick for ppr but you already have 2 backs (unless you have a flex)

You said it yourself that Gio for sure won't be there when you pick..but Luck might. I would take that risk + if Luck is gone you can go with another qb like Cutler or Foles..or even wait on Kaepernick or Big Ben

mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's a yard heavy league.
    1 point for 5 rush/receiving yards, 6 points for a td
    1 point for 15 pass yards, 4 pts for td

Don't let that acre your perception too much. Here's my roster (qb rb rb wr wr wr TE k d)

Qbs: Kaep, rivers
    RBs: bush, Martin, spiller, f Jackson
    Wrs: Calvin, Julio, Vincent, cooks, Gordon
    TEs: Olsen, bennet
    K/D: no one cares

Should I give up kaep and vjax for Peyton and mike Wallace? That's give me Peyton and rivers at qb along but then Calvin Julio Wallace cooks Gordon at wr. So I'd be starting Wallace or cooks every week...
    Boston Celtics
    New England Patriots
    Red Sox

xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xzp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Keep Gio

I like Luck's situation this season after hearing that Hamilton might finally open up the passing game...but Gio + PPR? That's a winner right there. Ellington would be a nice pick for ppr but you already have 2 backs (unless you have a flex)

You said it yourself that Gio for sure won't be there when you pick..but Luck might. I would take that risk + if Luck is gone you can go with another qb like Cutler or Foles..or even wait on Kaepernick or Big Ben
    Repped. Truth.

I just kinda decided that too..and one of the other owners hit me up saying he really likes Luck, and even though I'm keeping him will trade for him. Offered me a 4th. lol. Gonna grab Cutler,Kaep,Ben in the fifth and be stacked with two fourths.
    Oakland Raiders! Just Win Baby!!
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    Orlando Magic!

Originally Posted by mlift11 View Post

Don't let that acre your perception too much. Here's my roster (qb rb rb wr wr wr TE k d)

Should I give up kaep and vjax for Peyton and mike Wallace? That's give me Peyton and rivers at qb along but then Calvin Julio Wallace cooks Gordon at wr. So I'd be starting Wallace or cooks every week...
    I'd do that trade in a second..unless some weird part of your scoring makes Kaep more valuable, don't think so though

Mike Wallace should have a fine year and I like him as a WR3. Peyton is a big upgrade at QB

any WRs on the wire? Just for extra depth if Gordon gets his decision sometime soon

Originally Posted by xzp View Post
    Repped. Truth.

I just kinda decided that too..and one of the other owners hit me up saying he really likes Luck, and even though I'm keeping him will trade for him. Offered me a 4th. lol. Gonna grab Cutler,Kaep,Ben in the fifth and be stacked with two fourths.
    Very nice

glad everything worked out for you brah

mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000) mlift11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd do that trade in a second..unless some weird part of your scoring makes Kaep more valuable, don't think so though

Mike Wallace should have a fine year and I like him as a WR3. Peyton is a big upgrade at QB

any WRs on the wire? Just for extra depth if Gordon gets his decision sometime soon
    free agent wrs: boykin, stills, wheaton, t williams, mike evans

i'm also REALLY high on cooks
    Boston Celtics
    New England Patriots
    Red Sox

t williams as in terrance williams?

I'd scoop him up if you could find someone to drop

I like Cooks as well brah, feeling good about him this season

Do it before the guy changes his mind. Honestly, VJAX's season numbers look great but he scored 53% of his points in just 4 games

Not including week 17, he had
    8 games of under 5pts
    3 games of 5-10pts
    1 game of 10-15pts
    1 games of 15-20pts
    3 games of 20+ pts

He's the kind of player that gives you headaches bc he puts up bad stats but you can't take him off your starting lineup bc you're scared he's going to put up 20+pts the week you don't play him.

Terrance Williams, Wheaton, and Boykin in that order in case you need to pick one of them up.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

Team A emailed the league saying he's looking to trade for an RB. I would be open to trading Reggie Bush for a plug-and-forget WR for the flex spot or maybe upgrade my starters but I don't really see a viable trade here. do you?

*Costco GOAT Crew*

LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey yuja I'm doing a draft this year that's a little different for 2 reasons

1) it's ppr
    2) you can start a qb in the flex

It's a 10-teamer. Our starting lineups look like this:

QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    WR
    WR
    TE
    QB/RB/WR/TE
    K
    DEF

I'm just wondering what my strategy should be for the draft? Do you think I will normally start a second qb in my flex or a wr since it's ppr?
    Who dey

t williams as in terrance williams?

I'd scoop him up if you could find someone to drop

I like Cooks as well brah, feeling good about him this season
    Yeah Terrence. Who out of my bench would you drop? I wanna hold on to Gordon bc keeper league and ima have the top 3 wrs next year with Calvin Gordon Julio.
    Bench:
    Rivers
    Bush/spiller/Jackson
    Gordon/cooks
    M bennet

There's really no one I wanna cut.
    Boston Celtics
    New England Patriots
    Red Sox

Do it before the guy changes his mind. Honestly, VJAX's season numbers look great but he scored 53% of his points in just 4 games

Not including week 17, he had
    8 games of under 5pts
    3 games of 5-10pts
    1 game of 10-15pts
    1 games of 15-20pts
    3 games of 20+ pts

He's the kind of player that gives you headaches bc he puts up bad stats but you can't take him off your starting lineup bc you're scared he's going to put up 20+pts the week you don't play him.

Terrance Williams, Wheaton, and Boykin in that order in case you need to pick one of them up.
    Thanks man.

Vjax was a keeper for me so I went through all that bull**** last year lol. I also noticed that he gets sooo many points from tds. I still believe in him. He's a very talented wr. But I'll do that trade if the other owner agrees. He said he's thinking about. Looking at my bench, should I throw in anyone else to tempt him?
    Boston Celtics
    New England Patriots
    Red Sox

Thanks man.

Vjax was a keeper for me so I went through all that bull**** last year lol. I also noticed that he gets sooo many points from tds. I still believe in him. He's a very talented wr. But I'll do that trade if the other owner agrees. He said he's thinking about. Looking at my bench, should I throw in anyone else to tempt him?
    post both teams
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

post both teams
    Me:
    Kaep/rivers
    Martin/bush/spiller/fjax
    Calvin/Julio/vjax/cooks/Gordon
    Olsen/bennet

Him:
    Peyton/romo
    Charles/Jennings/vereen
    Brown/Cobb/Wallace/Tate/amendola/Marv jones
    V Davis/gates

He beat me in the championship last year..
    Boston Celtics
    New England Patriots
    Red Sox

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Think anything will happen to lynch? Would suck if my first round keeper gets suspended in the pepper league.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    12 man 6th pick. I think this mock was full of potatos

Qb- Stafford
    Rb-Foster
    Rb-Morris
    Wr-Calvin
    Wr-Harvin
    Wr-Colston
    Te-reed
    Def-pats
    K-walsh

Bn-edleman
    Bn- s jackson
    Bn-bolden
    Bn-dmac
    Bn-j jones
    Bn-ebron
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

Me:
    Kaep/rivers
    Martin/bush/spiller/fjax
    Calvin/Julio/vjax/cooks/Gordon
    Olsen/bennet

Him:
    Peyton/romo
    Charles/Jennings/vereen
    Brown/Cobb/Wallace/Tate/amendola/Marv jones
    V Davis/gates

He beat me in the championship last year..
    hmmm... you could try adding Bennett to the trade if he is unhappy with Gates. you'd give Kaep/VJax/Bennett and he'd give Peyton/Wallace/Gates.

you could also try to entice him with Gordon for Marv Jones. Obviously Gordon > Jones but who knows when/if Gordon's going to come back. there's a chance he won't come back at all.

Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
    Think anything will happen to lynch? Would suck if my first round keeper gets suspended in the pepper league.
    supposedly, the investigation was 'bogus' and the police report even hesitated naming Lynch as a suspect.

IMO, Goddell is much tougher on drug test failers than he is on other miscreants.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

Team A emailed the league saying he's looking to trade for an RB. I would be open to trading Reggie Bush for a plug-and-forget WR for the flex spot or maybe upgrade my starters but I don't really see a viable trade here. do you?

just spit balling here. What about AJ Green + Ben Tate for Jordy Nelson + Reggie Bush? is that a viable trade? who would come out on top?
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

just spit balling here. What about AJ Green + Ben Tate for Jordy Nelson + Reggie Bush? is that a viable trade? who would come out on top?
    nvm. I asked if he'd be willing to involve Green in a trade for a RB and he said the only way he'd be open to trading Green is if Jamaal Charles was involved in the trade. this fool is crazy.
    *Costco GOAT Crew*

apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    12 team league. non-ppr

QB: Rivers, Romo
    RB: Montee Ball, J. Bell, Vereen, F. Jackson
    WR: Nelson, Antonio Brown, D. Jackson, Terrance Williams, Josh Gordon
    TE: Graham
    DEF: Pats
    K: Novack

Sup guys, here to answer your questions for the night! If anyone wants an extra answer to their question from an above post ^ please feel free to quote yourself and I'll get to them!

Originally Posted by apples09 View Post
    12 team league. non-ppr

QB: Rivers, Romo
    RB: Montee Ball, J. Bell, Vereen, F. Jackson
    WR: Nelson, Antonio Brown, D. Jackson, Terrance Williams, Josh Gordon
    TE: Graham
    DEF: Pats
    K: Novack
    Like:

QB Position - I don't think you needed both guys...but good QBs. You should look to trade away one of them around mid season or if someone else's starting QB goes down

I like Ball, especially as a second rounder. FJax should be a decent back this season.

WR Position - Love Nelson, Brown should be great, and DJax+T Williams should lock up that WR3 spot.

TE - got the best TE in the business, and doesn't look like you suffered much elsewhere

D/K both look good as well

Dislike:

Not much to dislike here...but I would've drafted just one QB and maybe used that pick on another RB. Not a big deal though, assuming you start 3 WR 2 RB

Solid draft.

apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup guys, here to answer your questions for the night! If anyone wants an extra answer to their question from an above post ^ please feel free to quote yourself and I'll get to them!

Like:

QB Position - I don't think you needed both guys...but good QBs. You should look to trade away one of them around mid season or if someone else's starting QB goes down

I like Ball, especially as a second rounder. FJax should be a decent back this season.

WR Position - Love Nelson, Brown should be great, and DJax+T Williams should lock up that WR3 spot.

TE - got the best TE in the business, and doesn't look like you suffered much elsewhere

D/K both look good as well

Dislike:

Not much to dislike here...but I would've drafted just one QB and maybe used that pick on another RB. Not a big deal though, assuming you start 3 WR 2 RB

Solid draft.
    Who do you think I should trade away? Just see as the season goes? And who would you start at RB2? was thinking J.Bell

Also, if Gordon is healthy I think my team is top-tier.. thoughts?

Originally Posted by apples09 View Post
    Who do you think I should trade away? Just see as the season goes? And who would you start at RB2? was thinking J.Bell

Also, if Gordon is healthy I think my team is top-tier.. thoughts?
    I think you can live without one of your QBs if anyone is looking

Everyone else is fine

For week 1 I'd start Bell over Vereen..then go from there since they're both in RBBCs

If Gordon is only suspended 8 games, your team should definitely be a threat to win it all (and if Ball performs like Moreno did last season)