tbarney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about BodySpace App

I might just be missing something easy, so I apologize. Is there a way, within BodySpace, to search for the amount of weight you used last time that you performed a specific exercise. For instance, I was planning my workout for later tonight and was trying to remember how much weight I used the last time I did Dumbbell Incline Press. I'm not sure of the date that I did my last chest workout, but I keep meticulous records through BodySpace. Is there anyway to quickly see past weight used for specific exercises? Thanks in advance for anyone that can provide helpful insight!

Scynoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump. I have the same exact question.

anonymous
    Not that I'm aware of. You could suggest it: http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=report

gtempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tbarney View Post
    I might just be missing something easy, so I apologize. Is there a way, within BodySpace, to search for the amount of weight you used last time that you performed a specific exercise. For instance, I was planning my workout for later tonight and was trying to remember how much weight I used the last time I did Dumbbell Incline Press. I'm not sure of the date that I did my last chest workout, but I keep meticulous records through BodySpace. Is there anyway to quickly see past weight used for specific exercises? Thanks in advance for anyone that can provide helpful insight!
    You might know this already, but you can get that info from the full site:

Dashboard > Track > Workout History

and then click on the last workout you did the exercise in question.

On the app, you can do the same but it is a bit more complicated. You have to start tracking the workout, swipe until you find the exercise you are looking for and hit the "Previous Stats" button. Then you have to go on the full site and delete the log. It is a bit of work...

-gt

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can read the bodyspace iPhone app, you can see the weights of last times' exercises very simply when doing the exercise.

When you track a workout, and you opened a specific exercise, on the bottom right of the app, there is the button "Previous Stats" (between "Tips" and "One Rep Max"). Then, the exercise's last time pops up with the weights used. You can navigate with arrows back in history.

Is that what you meant?

Cheers!

Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ahmad19982207 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can I get an advice on something ??

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This app has transformed my workouts. This is an excellent tool to track your workout and progression through your journey. 5 star quality app, the only reason I gave it a 4 is because the app doesn't (yet) allow you to create your own templates. Other then that no complaints! Great for all levels! Best workout tracking app over ever tried!

smq0904 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jetic View Post
    You can read the bodyspace iPhone app, you can see the weights of last times' exercises very simply when doing the exercise.

When you track a workout, and you opened a specific exercise, on the bottom right of the app, there is the button "Previous Stats" (between "Tips" and "One Rep Max"). Then, the exercise's last time pops up with the weights used. You can navigate with arrows back in history.

Is that what you meant?

Cheers!
    That is exactly what I was needing, it helped me.
    Squish