CrisuKomie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine / Body Fortress Super NOS Blast Question

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to working out. I just started getting really serious with taking care of my body about three to four weeks ago.

My friend gave be some Neurocore preworkout mix two weeks ago and I drank the bottle, and it really gave me a burst of energy during my cardio. It was amazing.

So today while shopping I found a can of Body Fortress Super NOS Blast. I bought it and just used it for the first time today. It had the same effect, I had a great burst of energy during my cardio and went a lot longer then normal.

I'm over weight (currently 240lbs.... 5'9''... 28 years old) and my main goal is to loose weight. I've been eating healthy for the last couple weeks. Lots of fruits, lots of vegetables, lean meat (tuna, chicken, turkey), and I've been drinking a lot of water (6 to 8 bottles of water a day).

My question is, if I'm looking to lose weight, should I be taking this Super NOS Blast? I see the main ingredient is Creatine Monohydrate and from what I've researched, Creatine makes you gain water weight.

I've read the "Beginner's Creatine, Protein & Misc. Supplement FAQ *Must Read*" on this forum and it says...

- I'm cutting/losing weight, should I use creatine?

Typically people might be afraid of water retention during a cutting phase, but extracellular "bloating" is mostly due to a unnecessary high dosing or loading creatine protocol and/or not drinking enough water, creatine might help you keep strength and volume during a cut, so most people still use it.

Is 6 to 8 bottles of water a day good? How much weight will I gain? Since I'm already pretty chubby, would I even notice it?

Any information you guys/girls have for me would be amazing! Thank you so much!

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True enough creatine causes some water retention, but it is intra-cellular; creatine is a good supp to take but a bulk monohydrate would be better than Body Fortress crap. Take 3-5 grams of creatine a day, every day, no need to load or cycle.

You should skip out on all the supps except maybe a multivitamin and fish oil for now and get your nutrition sorted out; read this- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would just use creatine mono like allmax or universal and yes would take it while cutting.

5g a day for about a month then 3-5g every other day

It is not going to keep you from losing weight - have lost 152# since April 2013 and using creatine nearly the entire time. I do drink over 1 gallon of water a day spread out.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Using creatine is perfectly fine when on a cut. It will help you maintain strength and increase muscle endurance as well. You will barely notice any water retention, if any at all. Just stick with 3-5 grams a day , no loading and no cycling. 6 to 8 bottles of water is good, if you can get more even better, at least a gallon of water a day is optimal. Continue to keep a primary focus on your diet and cardio for losing, as your diet will continually change as you lose weight and your metabolism increases.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

CrisuKomie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much guys for your comments/insight. I really do appreciate it.

@Rob1882. 152!!! Wow man! AMAZING job! I hope I can do something something of the sort (I'd love to lose 70lbs. Getting down to around 160 or 170 would be amazing.)

Thanks again guys! And I really love how quickly you guys responded!