Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vennom- View Post
    He was playing along, we're not ladyboy experts, no need to be violent and so difficult to hit a man, who looks so much like a female

lol @ trying to insult me for telling you how to behave like a decent person regardless what gender/person you're dealing with

lots of guys phuck with the trannies, hence why they're ready to fight anytime, so don't phuck around simple as that

Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kajjan View Post
    lol bro your face popped up on my FB newsfeed a lot a few months ago. Some thai girl that knew misc lingo posted pics of the two of you.
    Full lols. **** got real

Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pumpgun51 View Post
    lol @ trying to insult me for telling you how to behave like a decent person regardless what gender/person you're dealing with

lots of guys phuck with the trannies, hence why they're ready to fight anytime, so don't phuck around simple as that
    Directed nothing in that post at you, so not sure how i managed to insult you, if u love to phuck ladyboys thats fine man, i dont judge u

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm planning to spllit south america my 1 year trip on Asia/South America into 6 months

You reckon 6 months is enough to see Thailand and make my way too China in half a year seeing a lot of ****?

I do consider myself a backpacker though, ain't a hippy wanker though, but the way you describe the cheap rooms with HD TV's make me want to reconsider 3 pound hostels with 8 people lol
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thai brah checking in. went back for the first time in a while last summer, was fun af. Parents have 5 condos over there in different areas (bangkok, pattaya, hua hin), so all we had to pay for were travel expenses and food/drinks etc. Two of my friends ended up sleeping with working girls from the bars but I said nothnx jeff.

Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Full lols. **** got real

lulz then you've must have met two girls who knows misc lingo? The girls in talking about is named Pichie or some ****.

I think I met her on a thai dating site which I use for casual hook up since I'm in Thailand like 4 months a year. I never met that one though. Lulz were had following her obsession about you day by day. I was like "This guy probably got fooled by those myspace angles..." - I could see that miles away

Originally Posted by myste View Post
    Strong quads on the right, male? Unsure if its a female on the left. Wood laugh if they both wrestled you down on that bed and make you suk their diks and fook you in da butt
    Finally this post stopped being srs.

Originally Posted by blastbeats_stl View Post
    finna go to thailand in february. scared of trannies now
    You wont spend much time with them, just avoid eye contact for longer than a second and they wont bother you, ive looked thinking ohh shes hot, wait is it? naa cant be, and before u know it, uve looked too long and a deep voice is asking "heyyy where u goo"

Originally Posted by STAYDENCH View Post
    I'm planning to spllit south america my 1 year trip on Asia/South America into 6 months

You reckon 6 months is enough to see Thailand and make my way too China in half a year seeing a lot of ****?

I do consider myself a backpacker though, ain't a hippy wanker though, but the way you describe the cheap rooms with HD TV's make me want to reconsider 3 pound hostels with 8 people lol
    Dont go from my opinion man, you might like that type of stuff alot of people do, i just prefer my own time and not sleeping with a bunch of sweaty, noisey kunts, but just my opinion again im sure many lols. 6 months is enough easilly, maybe too long, with 6 months u can do the whole of s.e asia, and so u should.

Rent a moped, drive around, finding temples, mountains and beaches is one of the best feels

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would love to do this but school costs a **** ton and I don't think I'll have any time for at least the next 3-5 years.

Fukkkkkk
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Directed nothing in that post at you, so not sure how i managed to insult you, if u love to phuck ladyboys thats fine man, i dont judge u

never phuked a tranny in my life, hung out with a bunch of them when i was down in bangers tho - like i said generally nice people as long as you don't mess with them, then the "man" comes out

thought you insulted me with ladyboy expert - whatever makes you feel better about yourself man

lulz then you've must have met two girls who knows misc lingo? The girls in talking about is named Pichie or some ****.

I think I met her on a thai dating site which I use for casual hook up since I'm in Thailand like 4 months a year. I never met that one though. Lulz were had following her obsession about you day by day. I was like "This guy probably got fooled by those myspace angles..." - I could see that miles away
    Who was talking about me? Pichie or the girl in the pic, i met both those 2

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah man, can't wait. Just need to use sky scanner and book 2 months in advance for the best rates, **** this 9-5 rat race **** and go too work life, I am not about that.

Live every day like it' you're last day on Earth, seeing new things, meeting new people have sick experiences rather than live in a cubicle and wait out you're meaningless existence.
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

Originally Posted by STAYDENCH View Post
    Yeah man, can't wait. Just need to use sky scanner and book 2 months in advance for the best rates, **** this 9-5 rat race **** and go too work life, I am not about that.

Live every day like it' you're last day on Earth, seeing new things, meeting new people have sick experiences rather than live in a cubicle and wait out you're meaningless existence.
    Very nice opinion.

Watch out for 3rd parties on skyscanner, review the website before u give money, it almost got me

Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kajjan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who was talking about me? Pichie or the girl in the pic, i met both those 2
    Pichie. Daily updates on how much she missed you bro

Pichie. Daily updates on how much she missed you bro
    Ballers gonna ball

SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperLincoln has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why'd you pic Thailand? Just inquiring reasons to put it on list to go. I always wanted to drop the ball and leave USA, Sick and tired of hear this is the best place in the world. But After I get my Degree in Engineering I'll leave for a bit,travel to england germeny japan and more. How long wore you planning on do this ? what game plan do you need to have to embark on a journy as such? life feels to tide down an feels like no matter what your tide to where you are. In the US its illegal to drift and set up a tent , everything takes cash no matter what phuck capitalism
    You bang one of these ?
    Last edited by SuperLincoln; 08-09-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    8 inch Club
    Right never bigger then left
    Arm Leg brah

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wanna ask you like 100 questions, im so jelly.

Ballers gonna ball

Ill be in pattaya again in 2 months from now. Ill hit you up when it's close to see if you're still there bro.

I havn't read the whole thread... But if you havn't been to Ibar/Insomnia - that's the place to go to pick up nice free pussy.

myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000) myste is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally this post stopped being srs.
    I was not srs with my post. lulz, mirin your trip. you should meet up with bg_1 who is miscer living in thailand. (blog: afarangabroad)

Originally Posted by SuperLincoln View Post
    Why'd you pic Thailand? Just inquiring reasons to put it on list to go. I always wanted to drop the ball and leave USA, Sick and tired of hear this is the best place in the world. But After I get my Degree in Engineering I'll leave for a bit,travel to england germeny japan and more. How long wore you planning on do this ? what game plan do you need to have to embark on a journy as such? life feels to tide down an feels like no matter what your tide to where you are. In the US its illegal to drift and set up a tent , everything takes cash no matter what phuck capitalism
    I left because of the 9-5. Because i had an average job that wern't going to progress me into anything id want to do and i had no ties since i broke up with my gf.

When i was 17 i worked in a Thai restaurant the food was amazing, and the people were really nice, i came here for food initially, honestly.
    Cool waterfall tucked away in Koh Chang

Obviously back flip it.

Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rezzurect will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Much respect to you, serious questions

Do you plan on travelling like this elsewhere? Perhaps south and central America?

Do you have long term plans and do you want to go back to the UK? Job prospects, education etx

Do you feel integrated into the culture, or do you still feel like a tourist after all this time?

The trip seems incredible, I would just get anxious leaving my life and career for that long, I think at one point I would miss western lifestyle so much, do you feel more complete or do u ever have the itch that something's missing from your life

Originally Posted by Jayballer22 View Post
    i wanna ask you like 100 questions, im so jelly.
    Its 2am for me and i've got to meet my tuk tuk driver at 9am, he's taking me to the killing fields so i gotta sleep son

But ask, ill get round to it

Originally Posted by Rezzurect View Post
    Much respect to you, serious questions

Do you plan on travelling like this elsewhere? Perhaps south and central America?

Do you have long term plans and do you want to go back to the UK? Job prospects, education etx

Do you feel integrated into the culture, or do you still feel like a tourist after all this time?

The trip seems incredible, I would just get anxious leaving my life and career for that long, I think at one point I would miss western lifestyle so much, do you feel more complete or do u ever have the itch that something's missing from your life
    South America for sure, central not so much, yea i'd like to see a few citites but it seems to familiar to me, next i want to go to Japan.

I dont have any solid plans, but i dont worry. If i dont find work here, i can go home and get another job, and try to be a normal civilian, paying taxes n shyt.

Bangkok is a mega city, it has everything you need, when ur in other cities, i do miss the food, but its not so bad, i take my laptop and illegally download movies and tv series for chilled, night times.

I do feel integrated, especially into Thai culture and this is why i think backpackers piss me off most, they come for a month, **** **** up and leave, that sounds great obviously. But the thais are respectful people, and a british man running down the road naked on saturday at 3am isn't what theyre looking for.

sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sheebal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ROFL why do you hate backpackers so much? Because they leave a bad reputation for foreigners like yourself who are genuinely there to enjoy Thailand and not for dat dere + poverty?
    Hi I'm sheebal
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Originally Posted by sheebal View Post
    ROFL why do you hate backpackers so much? Because they leave a bad reputation for foreigners like yourself who are genuinely there to enjoy Thailand and not for dat dere + poverty?
    No man, theyres a hierarchy of back packers, i like the back packers who are here to genuinely explore and embrace culture my lower ones just stick around with their own people and just get drunk, no that i dont like drinking going to a thai only nightclub is a good feeling which they'd never see, im the only white guy and i dont understand a word the live band are singing, plus that means more calories for the yellow fever

AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bullockss View Post
    Why bring Canada into this? lol Canada has some of the best cities in the world - Vancouver, Toronto - world class. Yes winter sucks. Thailand is nice, sure. But like i said being around Asians all day would be too much. Just like you said u wouldnt want to visit Africa, i dont see the appeal of Thailand. Much better places to visit unless you're looking for a cheap place to live.
    You sound like a xenophobic snob *******.

brb can't stand being around the most peaceful, non violent, happy people in the world who worship white people.

Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No man, theyres a hierarchy of back packers, i like the back packers who are here to genuinely explore and embrace culture my lower ones just stick around with their own people and just get drunk, no that i dont like drinking going to a thai only nightclub is a good feeling which they'd never see, im the only white guy and i dont understand a word the live band are singing, plus that means more calories for the yellow fever
    Haha agree 100% Some backpackers are great, you dont need much money to travel, the guys just out to have fun experience life are great, but lots of them do exactly the same thing, decide to dress in weird clothing, are are basically clones of each other. They also feel they are full of "knowledge" especially about the local culture etc.

Loved reading your blog about Cambodia man, I spent about 4 years total in thailand, and about a year in other asian countries including Cambodia. Reading this and your blog brought back many good memories! Aswell as inspiring me with some of the experiences you are having. Would love to go back, but I am running my own business here so its unlikely I will have the time to for the next couple of years
    www.rakerewards.co.uk - poker rapeback

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oli123 View Post
    Haha agree 100% Some backpackers are great, you dont need much money to travel, the guys just out to have fun experience life are great, but lots of them do exactly the same thing, decide to dress in weird clothing, are are basically clones of each other. They also feel they are full of "knowledge" especially about the local culture etc.

Loved reading your blog about Cambodia man, I spent about 4 years total in thailand, and about a year in other asian countries including Cambodia. Reading this and your blog brought back many good memories! Aswell as inspiring me with some of the experiences you are having. Would love to go back, but I am running my own business here so its unlikely I will have the time to for the next couple of years
    What made you return to "normal" life? I would imagine after four years in Asia you must have felt pretty settled and a part of it. What made you leave?

Also, how easy was it to get a job back home after spending so much time away? Do you think a university degree would lose it's value after a number of years if it hasn't been used for a "real" job?
    Cheese Crew

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) How much $ did you leave for thailand with?
    2) Did you work there at all? Would it be smarter to never work there and just save up and go as long as you can with a certain amt of $?
    3) Are good looking white guys > good looking thai guys?
    4) How much is your expenses a month? specifically food/room?
    5) Is the place you are staying nice?
    6) How safe is the food?
    7) Are women there more loose than in the UK (US or AUS too if uve ever been there)?
    8) How much does it cost for nomsayin?
    9) Are you bigger than most people there?
    10) Are there a lot of old creepy white men?
    11) Do you have new stuff to do every day or so or are you at the routine day-to-day phase? Also, how much does it cost to do stuff like sight-see an hour or so away?
    12) Any gyms?
    13) Are there a lot of ladyboys? Are you able to tell them apart easily now?
    14) Do you feel safe going out? Do you feel your belongings are safe where you are?
    15) How is the food?
    16) Is it warm year round?
    17) How long do you plan on staying there/Are you going back after cambodia?
    18) Did you go with anyone?
    19) What do you plan on doing when you are broke?
    20) Are there a lot of clubs/bars?

Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oli123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Babalu1 View Post
    What made you return to "normal" life? I would imagine after four years in Asia you must have felt pretty settled and a part of it. What made you leave?

Also, how easy was it to get a job back home after spending so much time away? Do you think a university degree would lose it's value after a number of years if it hasn't been used for a "real" job?
    I did feel very settled there (Thailand), I got a bit fed up of Thailand once I could speak a decent level of thai and heard what people were really saying - But I could have quite happily settled in the Philippines or certain areas of Thailand. The main reason for returning to "normal" life was Financial. I faced the option of getting old there and forever earning a by western standards very mediocre wage if I chose to work there, (previously I had some income from the internet that funded my trips but it was not sustainable and had no future prospects) or returning home and attempting to start a career so I would be able to invest etc. There were other reasons one of the biggest being that I wanted to spend some time with my grandparents before they are no longer around.

I found it very hard to get a serious job (not talking flipping burgers or tescos) in the area of my degree. I had a few interviews but they all expressed doubts as to if I would stick around in the country if i got the job, and lack of "recent" experience in the field was another issue. So that is one bad consequence - I dont regret it though it was worth it. The difficulty in getting a decent job is why I started a business, as I didn't want to work for minimum wage - I did that enough to survive and support myself while doing my a levels and degree. So the answer to your question is Yes my degree did lose its value to an extent after not using it for a number of years. However I am doing fine at the moment, and if my business stops making money I will have been able to save enough to train in something else for my future prospects. Also I dont consider it useless, in that It would allow me to teach abroad and does give me a stepping stone here.
    www.rakerewards.co.uk - poker rapeback