Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Completely_Lost View Post
    You're absolutely correct. A gun, 100% cannot walk. However, one of the various idiot citizens in town is statistically more likely to come by and kill someone. 20,000 guns vs 20,000 pit bulls?

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people" is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. When an idiot (not your average citizen) owns a gun they feel empowered. You've made your point. A gun won't and can't walk and obviously doesn't kill people on its own, but neither do drugs, or nukes, or explosives.

What an invalid argument.
    No point dude. Thread is now full of people who don't understand animal and pack behavior, have 16 guns a piece to compensate for limp d1cks, and seem to not understand that a mammal has a mind and must be disciplined correctly to act appropriately in human society.

Then u have dudes like Ted nugent that are quick to point out conspiracies except when they benefit his beliefs. The media sensationalizes pit attacks on purpose. In my work I've only encountered aggressive chihuahas, yorkie mixes, and a rottweiler. No pits or shepherds were human aggressive, and they didn't know me from Adam.

Registered User Completely_Lost's Avatar
    Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    No point dude. Thread is now full of people who don't understand animal and pack behavior, have 16 guns a piece to compensate for limp d1cks, and seem to not understand that a mammal has a mind and must be disciplined correctly to act appropriately in human society.
    I know. But it literally hurts my eyes and rustles my jimmies so hard haha.
    Try Hard
    Bulking.. "The body is just a vessel for your thoughts" -Derek Poundstone

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're absolutely correct. A gun, 100% cannot walk. However, one of the various idiot citizens in town is statistically more likely to come by and kill someone. 20,000 guns vs 20,000 pit bulls?

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people" is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. When an idiot (not your average citizen) owns a gun they feel empowered. You've made your point. A gun won't and can't walk and obviously doesn't kill people on its own, but neither do drugs, or nukes, or explosives.

you're making a fool of yourself.

why is this so hard for you to comprehend: pitbulls were expertly bred over many years to be lethal killing machines. you can take a sheepdog, who has never herded a sheep in its life, and put in a field with some sheep and it will start showing its bred in behavior and trying to corral and herd them. point being that with dogs, behaviors that are bred into them for many generations stay in them, upbringing and environment have some effect on how they act, but when you have a dog whose entire purpose is to be a fuking battle tank, it will always be much more predisposed to violence then other dog breeds.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MontrealBrah View Post
    Grandmothers are the most beta...
    time to stop posting bro

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have no respect for degen pitbull owners.

SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    time to stop posting bro
    lmao he's banned now. can't believe people were actually applauding that post. says it all really.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks, I am absolutely correct. If a person is going to kill another person, the gun is just a tool, they can use a hammer, a knife, their own two hands, a crow bar, a rope, or in the realm of James Bond villains, nukes as you mentioned, or explosives.

The argument is completely valid as none of these inanimate objects will get up and do anything whereas a dog that is bred for a specific purpose is subject to a mood swing, or being pissed off, aggravated, etc... and attacking on its own. You can slap the gun owner in the face, the gun isn't going to get up and shoot you on its own, you can shake the gun owner's hand and compliment his shirt, the gun isn't going to misinterpret and attack. It's a very simple concept to understand, you'll get it some day...maybe.

20k guns vs 20k pit bulls? OK, let's say those 20k guns are held by responsible gun owners? I'd feel better being around the 20k guns rather than 20k pit bulls that will do whatever they want regardless of how the owners brought them up. My points are further validated by the article sparking all this discussion, the grand mother was a member of the family and still got mauled. Get real.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jorge0886 View Post
    my dog waiting patiently as I set his food bowl down.

thats a chocolate lab tho

Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    you're making a fool of yourself.

why is this so hard for you to comprehend: pitbulls were expertly bred over many years to be lethal killing machines. you can take a sheepdog, who has never herded a sheep in its life, and put in a field with some sheep and it will start showing its bred in behavior and trying to corral and herd them. point being that with dogs, behaviors that are bred into them for many generations stay in them, upbringing and environment have some effect on how they act, but when you have a dog whose entire purpose is to be a fuking battle tank, it will always be much more predisposed to violence then other dog breeds.
    Are you serious?!

Were guns made to shoot phucking flowers out of the barrels?!

I'm not saying pit bulls aren't aggressive. Personally, I don't have an opinion; although, all the pit bulls I've met have been nice to me.

My original argument was this: We should regulate dog breeds and not weapons? Both, as you say, we're made to kill.

EDIT: I'm not against guns. I've shot various pistols, M4 and AR variants, long rifles, shotguns, etc.

My point is this: Why ban a dog breed?
    Try Hard

Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1893155

In b4 "grandma raised the dog to be violent, it's not the dogs fault." just lol at pitbull apologists. Just look at that beast, looks like it's on roids. Nuts dragging on the ground, test out the wazoo.

"It just doesn't add up to me," she said. "My son could sit on him, lay on him."
    No one's noticed the goddamn fight chain on the dog? Heavy collar used to make the dog stronger, people who put those on their dogs - GUARANTEED trash.

I volunteered at a shelter for 1.5 years while I was in college. 90% of the dogs coming through were pitt and pitt mix. I've handled all sorts, including those that were quarantined for being aggressive and can say without any doubt that 99% of the dogs that bite/attack are due to poor upbringing or abuse. They're strong willed and need an equally strong willed trainer and a lot of training. The sad part is that their reputation makes them the last adopted by families or those that want a good dog. Those who came in asking for pitts 9/10 times were scumbags who wanted them for their vicious gangster image. Occasionally a family would come in and fall in love with a dog that happened to be a pitt, with a ton of caution they'd bring them home. That caution would make them train the dog well and that's why it wouldn't be another news story.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you serious?!

I'm not saying pit bulls aren't aggressive. Personally, I don't have an opinion; although, all the pit bulls I've met have been nice to me.

My original argument was this: We should regulate dog breeds and not weapons? Both, as you say, we're made to kill.
    Reps for life if u convince a Texan to regulate guns. They don't know how to connect with their manhood without them srs. Pretty silly too since archers in battles were the bishes, and guns are just modern day bows. Kill from a distance so u don't get hurt by a real warrior.

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit...across-us.html

Not sure where that 60 number comes from in the chart someone posted but it's clearly untrue.

twitter feed full of daily pit bull attacks
    *****://twitter.com/BPBAA
    /thread
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3lixer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    miscers are fine with blind people owning guns but want to decide what dogs people are allowed to own

murica'
    So now the Constitution of the United States doesn't apply to people with disabilities? In b4 deaf people get their freedom of religion taken away because they're deaf. Not sure if troll post or just stupid?

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you serious?!

we do regulate guns you fukhead, especially the extremely dangerous ones (full auto, etc). why do you keep brining this back to guns? guns dont have emotions and the ability to act on their own, yes they are capable of inflicting harm, but they are inanimate pieces of metal. pitbulls are also capable of inflicting harm, and they living breathing creatures capable of acting completely on their own and doing whatever they want. thats the difference you dumb *******
    Trump 2016

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    Would neg if I wasn't on recharge. No different than saying all black people are violent because you heard a big black guy hurt someone once.

My pitbull died last month after 11 of the most laid-back years of any dog on earth. I wonder why his genetic pit bull murder gene never kicked in.
    This is something that needs looked into further, because ive had vets tell me that there is something in the brain that can trigger that side of a dog, not just pitbulls.

My cousin owned a rhodesian ridgeback. the dog was a big softy around family but a bit timid around strangers. had him since he was a puppy. 4 years old, he decided to become a bit more aggressive with the family. after leaping and knocking down his grandfather, they took him to the vet to see what was wrong. they notice something in his brain that was almost like "deteriorating" which was causing him to be more, i dunno, feral ? the way my cousin told me, the vet told him dogs tend to revert back to its instincts, become sortve a loose cannon and will become dangerous. she says many dogs like the ridgeback tend to do that. it's in a dogs genes to act the way it normally does if it was feral. dogs like mastiffs, ridgebacks, and pitbulls for example, were bred to hunt, kill, etc.

something i would suggest, if at all possible, see if you can have your dog tested or even ask questions about it to a vet on the volatility of a dog and what could cause it to possibly revert back to its natural instincts.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2013 fatal dog attacks by breed
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Douche100 View Post
    http://blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit...across-us.html

Not sure where that 60 number comes from in the chart someone posted but it's clearly untrue.

twitter feed full of daily pit bull attacks
    *****://twitter.com/BPBAA
    /thread
    The chart was from a pro bully breed website. Shocker...

Registered Ruser Jalalalalalala's Avatar
    Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000) Jalalalalalala is just really nice. (+1000)
    how normal people see pitbulls:

how I see pitbulls:

- Pianist crew
    - Always pick 2 crew
    - Leave opened condom wrappers around the house so my cat thinks I have sex crew
    - Cry myself to sleep every night crew
    - Use tears as lube to wank with crew
    - Cat always watches me do this crew
    - Lost virginity to a car exhaust crew
    - Limp wristed ******* crew
    - Slack jawed ******* crew

Homo Renassaincicus NetherRealm's Avatar
    NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Make thread about Pitbull mauling someone
    Make thread about a minority committing a crime
    Compare and contrast the responses and generalizations made by miscers
    Profit
    Everybody gets one.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we do regulate guns you fukhead, especially the extremely dangerous ones (full auto, etc). why do you keep brining this back to guns? guns dont have emotions and the ability to act on their own, yes they are capable of inflicting harm, but they are inanimate pieces of metal. pitbulls are also capable of inflicting harm, and they living breathing creatures capable of acting completely on their own and doing whatever they want. thats the difference you dumb *******
    lmao this is like explaining 2+2=4 to a brick, message won't get across.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    Negged for being emotional.
    Username changes are not an option.

Mass post removals are not executed.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. John Smith down the road who doesn't have a criminal record yet but has anger issues and beats his family shouldn't own either a pit bull or a gun.

My opinion. I'll respect yours.
    Try Hard

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1893155

In b4 "grandma raised the dog to be violent, it's not the dogs fault." just lol at pitbull apologists. Just look at that beast, looks like it's on roids. Nuts dragging on the ground, test out the wazoo.

"It just doesn't add up to me," she said. "My son could sit on him, lay on him."

So because one dog did this, the breed as a whole is bad?

I got news for you OP - some people with chest hair and facial hair committed crimes. Guess that means everyone who looks like you in your avi must be criminals and dangerous.

Originally Posted by bdolzz View Post
    Are you seriously comparing a full grown bear or big cat (aka tiger) to a fuking dog?

virtually any dog can attack someone given the right circumstances (dog is scared, being protective, etc.). My aunt was attacked by a German Shepherd while she was playing in her yard as a kid, my best friend was attacked by a weimaraner. I volunteer at an animal shelter and have worked with many pit's and rott's and most of them are completely fine, even when being restrained and given shots. If you really believe that an entire breed of dog should be condemned because of a few bad apples I feel bad for you.

"Myth: Pit Bulls or Pit Bull type dogs are inherently vicious.

Fact: No more vicious than Golden Retrievers, Beagles, or other popular “family” dogs. In a recent testing done by The American Canine Temperament Testing Society (ATT), pit bulls achieved a passing rate of 83.9%, passing 4th from the highest of 122 breeds. That’s better than Beagles, passing at 78.2 and Golden Retrievers passing at 83.2%. The average passing rate for ALL breeds is 77%."

http://mabbr.org/pit-bull-ownership/...out-pit-bulls/
    urine idiot

brb beagle attacks grandma - does grandma died? Its not about temperament.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    So because one dog did this, the breed as a whole is bad?

I got news for you OP - some people with chest hair and facial hair committed crimes. Guess that means everyone who looks like you in your avi must be criminals and dangerous.
    Originally Posted by Douche100 View Post
    2013 fatal dog attacks by breed
    if %78 of fatal attacks were committed by guys with chest and facial hair, i'd keep my gun within reach every time someone who fit that description was around.

dismissing cold hard statistics as "ignorant" or "misguided" doesnt make you progressive or enlightened, it makes you an idiot
    Trump 2016

if %78 of fatal attacks were committed by guys with chest and facial hair, i'd keep my gun within reach every time someone who fit that description was around.

dismissing cold hard statistics as "ignorant" or "misguided" doesnt make you progressive or enlightened, it makes you an idiot
    Again with the guns. Why are so many people afraid to throw down at melee?

SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000) SrsAF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    Would neg if I wasn't on recharge. No different than saying all black people are violent because you heard a big black guy hurt someone once.
    This is easily one of the most annoying arguments you hear in these threads. "If you say this about pitbulls and think this about pitbulls, what about blacks?" Just lol.

Because animals and humans are the same right? They should be treated, viewed and dealt with the same way in society right?

No.

Irony is you're accusing of racism when it was full potato and actually racist of you to even mention black people and equate them with a domesticated animal breed in the first place.
    Last edited by SrsAF; 08-06-2014 at 09:39 AM.

MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000) MiddleNose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Locking jaw jokes aside, is there many cases of pitbulls actually killing a capable male adult? Cos srs whenever I scrap with my labrador (i know it's not a pitbull) my dog is virtually helpess. I've also had to tango with a neighbour boxer dog when I was younger and just used my forearms to control it (**** putting my hand out, fingers would get bitten off) and pin it to the ground by it's neck and stomach

are pits just a different ball game altogether? Just by looks I'd honestly rather fight a pit than a rotty srs
    *misc BJJ/MMA crew*
    *forgot to lift crew*
    *inb4 pwally crew*

"Here for the gainz and all the pussy that come with it" - Roy Jones Jr.

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprise surprise. Once again someone mauled to death instead of just attacked. These dogs don't quit. That is what makes them the most dangerous.

Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000) Mahone90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    German Shepherd GOAT