Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)

I was invited for a "girls night" Mind blown

So GF asked over her best friends, their BF's were supposed to come with, but none came. I was the only guy there. Bare in mind, there was no drinking and we just cooked/ate dinner and hung out.
    80% of the talk was about sex, their relations and their sexual desires.
    Examples:
    - One didn't know why her BF didn't want to do it as frequently as the first year they were together. She'd love to get pounded 5 times a day on the weekends.
    - One tried anal under the shower with her BF and she didn't like it because he couldn't get it in and it hurt for her. Then proceeded to ask me how they could do it successfully.
    - My girl talked about some of the public places she give me BJ's or ****ed.
    - One talked about her being "exclusive" with her new lover and how much it hurt the whole time they had sex. And talked about all the foreplay they did in the car on previous days.
    - One talked about how much she likes it when the guy disrespects her and gives her a bit of pain.
    - Talked about some more extreme ways of getting to orgasm
    - Talked about toys their boyfriend got them and how they felt about them.
    - Asking me how I would feel about some of the things they are planning to do with their BF's and what things I'd love in the bedroom.
    - ...Hundreds more things....
    2 out of 4 of these girls have been in long term relations with their first and only partner. 2 others got around 5 different sex-partners.

Never talked to a group of girls in this way and whilst I was weirded out many times, I liked it a lot. Almost all my guy friends just talk about "I banged her till she couldn't stand anymore", "I put it in the ass and she was screaming", … And proceed to start talking about sports and hobbies minutes later. Bragging without actually using this time to get better.

Cliffs:
    - Girls talk about sex a lot more then men.
    - They involved me in everything and legit wanted my advice on anything.
    - Girls are freaks and you need to claim the loyal ones as early as you can.
    - Men need to start upping their sex-talk game.

EDIT: Thanks for the reps everyone. Sending pics of the 9/10 of the group and an extra story about her to all new reps. srs
    + a wheelie shot of the bike in my avi for those that like it.
    Last edited by playerofwar; 11-21-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: EDIT

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's crazy OP, because my GF asked over her best friends, their BF's were supposed to come with, but none came. I was the only guy there. Bare in mind, there was no drinking and we just cooked/ate dinner and hung out.
    Examples:
    - One didn't know why her BF didn't want to do it as frequently as the first year they were together. She'd love to get pounded 5 times a day on the weekends.
    - One tried anal under the shower with her BF and she didn't like it because he couldn't get it in and it hurt for her. Then proceeded to ask me how they could do it successfully.
    - One talked about her being "exclusive" with her new lover and how much it hurt the whole time they had sex. And talked about all the foreplay they did in the car on previous days.
    - One talked about how much she likes it when the guy disrespects her and gives her a bit of pain.
    - Asking me how I would feel about some of the things they are planning to do with their BF's and what things I'd love in the bedroom.
    2 out of 4 of these girls have been in long term relations with their first and only partner. 2 others got around 5 different sex-partners.

Never talked to a group of girls in this way and whilst I was weirded out many times, I liked it a lot. Almost all my guy friends just talk about "I banged her till she couldn't stand anymore", "I put it in the ass and she was screaming", … And proceed to start talking about sports and hobbies minutes later. Bragging without actually using this time to get better.

Cliffs:
    fist yourself

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    That's crazy OP,...
    That's why you read the cliffs...

Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    Honestly that's fuking unbelievable. But rings a bell;...
    I wouldn't believe it myself, but it happened. Also 7/10-9/10's and not sloots for some reason?!?
    Last edited by playerofwar; 11-20-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly that's fuking unbelievable. But rings a bell; My GF asked over her best friends, their BF's were supposed to come with, but none came. I was the only guy there. Bare in mind, there was no drinking and we just cooked/ate dinner and hung out.
    Examples:

Cliffs:

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow your gf shamelessly tells people where u guys have public sex

that is so alpha dude.
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EEEK, men and women are never meant to be that close. Men lead women follow who gaf what she wants, she will cheat on ya azz the minute she can. Strong thread backfire brah, you bragging about being the gay bestfriend brah, you bragging about being friendzoned brah. Hopefully her friends are fugly and chicks you wouldn't fug brah. It's over for you, you gf is anticipating leaving you now brah.
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like it was the perfect opportunity for an orgy. The women were probably horny from telling all their sex stories.

You snooze you lose.

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Sounds like it was the perfect opportunity for an orgy. The women were probably horny from telling all their sex stories.

You snooze you lose.
    this. beta opie could have had a 10some

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    u w0t, I don't wont to talk in detail about sex with my homeboys you *******

cliffs:

-shut up
    -bytch
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should've vocarooed it for us all

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife has these at our house all the time and lmao op is right.

Usually eat the food and recede into my man cave though.

Lmao

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you're about to get cucked sorry OPie
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like a wonderful night hopefully your menstrual cycle is synced up with theirs now.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s a reason none of the other men wanted to take part in that evening OP.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    AKA op is a certified cuck. that's ok tho. it's 2019

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    wow your gf shamelessly tells people where u guys have public sex

that is so alpha dude.
    We talked about moments when you are both so horny you need to find a spot to do it. Then we talked about a few fun situations we had in public places.

Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    EEEK, men and women are never meant to be that close. Men lead women follow who gaf what she wants, she will cheat on ya azz the minute she can. Strong thread backfire brah, you bragging about being the gay bestfriend brah, you bragging about being friendzoned brah. Hopefully her friends are fugly and chicks you wouldn't fug brah. It's over for you, you gf is anticipating leaving you now brah.
    Hahaha, sure, I'm already friendzoned and my girl is going to leave me. (not srs) Stop caring so much, I was surprised about how open they are to each other and me (only saw each of them once or twice before).
    Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    You snooze you lose.
    50% was about making bad sex better. I wouldn't know if my girl is into those things, I'm quite neutral to it. 3/4 of the girls are loyal confirmed, one would sure consider it eventhough she's in a relation.

this. beta opie could have had a 10some
    *5-some
    Don't care for it. Had a 3-some once with a girlfriend from a few years ago and her best friend, and whilst we all had a lot of fun, it's a bit awkward. I like it more intimate.

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    u w0t, I don't wont to talk in detail about sex with my homeboys you *******
    cliffs:
    -shut up
    -bytch
    We could all learn a lot about each other. But hearing girls talk about this gave me so much more insight in how they experience sex. It's all about what leads up to the penetration that makes them orgasm. Penetration is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    Should've vocarooed it for us all
    I'll look it up how vocaroo works, never used it. But heard a few here on the misc.

Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    *5-some
    Don't care for it. Had a 3-some once with a girlfriend from a few years ago and her best friend, and whilst we all had a lot of fun, it's a bit awkward. I like it more intimate.

Mirin. Pics?

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meanwhile all OPs buds were at the titty bar drinking beer, getting rode by hot 18yos, and getting blowjobs in the champagne room.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    imagine dating girls like that lol

a girl I had over at my place was watching something with me and the guy from american pie was in it and shes like "hes the guy from american pie, remember the guy that put his dick into the pie"?
    i got turned off from her right then and there for saying dick so freely
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    My wife has these at our house all the time and lmao op is right.

Usually eat the food and recede into my man cave though.

Lmao
    Repped, at first considered just getting some work done upstairs, but then realized this is the best resource to get more information about what turns them on and what details they love.
    Srs blew my girls mind that night, just by applying some of the things I heard.

Originally Posted by AdamSMW View Post
    Sounds like you're about to get cucked sorry OPie
    Out of all their boyfriends, I'm clearly the most confident and alpha guy.
    Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    Sounds like a wonderful night hopefully your menstrual cycle is synced up with theirs now.
    Sure did, blood all over the room that night. Wasn't my blood though.
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    They missed out. And I don't think it would have gone the same with them, we'd just be sitting separately talking about other stuff.
    AKA op is a certified cuck. that's ok tho. it's 2019
    What's so cucky about this? Cucks would just tell them they cannot handle it and leave the room or would try to silence their GF. I just went the extra step every time she told something and it was hilarious to see the reactions.

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    just the tip
    Heh.
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    lmao

But yes Opie, girls love it just like us, but saying they are freaks is a bit too much

I mean sex is a normal part of a relationship, only virgins and incels see too much into it and become obsessed tbh
    "If not me, then who? If not now, then when?"

On the road to CEO 50k/month

1989-2011 Forever mirin'

*HTC crew* *Married crew*

Mirin. Pics?
    I never took a pic before/during/after sex.
    Nothing to be mirin about, it's highly overrated, even if everything goes without any problems like it went for us.
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Meanwhile all OPs buds were at the titty bar drinking beer, getting rode by hot 18yos, and getting blowjobs in the champagne room.
    Highly prefer what I did that night. Also did everything I liked after everyone went home.
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    a girl I had over at my place was watching something with me and the guy from american pie was in it and shes like "hes the guy from american pie, remember the guy that put his dick into the pie"?
    If they were sloots and talking about all the randoms they were ****ing; I would have hated it.
    It's really a revelation to see girls talk this openly about this kind of stuff.
    Also you sound like the kind of guy that doesn't know what his girl likes.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are you surprised by this? I'm a Lyft driver and a lot of times when I have 2 or more female passengers they will sometimes talk about sex or dick sizes, or a girl will say she wants 2 dicks at the same time, etc.

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure they were 9/10s. Ok.jpg

Also if you had any game at all if your girl had bragged on you, you would have banged them all right there. You lose, they see you as a girl

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post

You come across as an insecure **** srs.
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000) Amleben is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nice profile picture OP

MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100) MortalShare6 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Moon lands on man. Women talk about sex with their girlfriends and Netflix and dogs with everyone else.

Originally Posted by UknowWho11 View Post
    lmao
    But yes Opie, girls love it just like us, but saying they are freaks is a bit too much
    I mean sex is a normal part of a relationship, only virgins and incels see too much into it and become obsessed tbh
    Talking about being into things I never even saw in my mild porn addition phase a few years back makes them look like freaks imo.
    Originally Posted by garthismad View Post
    I'm sure they were 9/10s. Ok.jpg
    Also if you had any game at all if your girl had bragged on you, you would have banged them all right there. You lose, they see you as a girl
    Send me PM and I'll send you pics. Cannot seem to PM you directly, but could probably respond.
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Why are you surprised by this? I'm a Lyft driver and a lot of times when I have 2 or more female passengers they will sometimes talk about sex or dick sizes, or a girl will say she wants 2 dicks at the same time, etc.
    I'm surprised because I'm not a Lyft driver.
    Originally Posted by alejo2308 View Post
    You come across as an insecure **** srs.
    +1
    Originally Posted by Amleben View Post
    Nice profile picture OP
    I'm not putting my face on here.
    Don't care about taking pictures of my physique; I'll change it to a real one if you need some jerk-off material.
    Last edited by playerofwar; 11-20-2019 at 04:45 AM.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lived with six girls in college and can confirm, women are just as obsessed with sex as men if not more so.

Even the two hosebeasts who were 2/10s talked about how much they wanted to **** all the time. Another used to get my opinion about what shirts she should wear to the bar in order to pick up and had guys crawl through her bedroom window so they didn't have to do the walk of shame. Another had a long term boyfriend and they would **** loudly all the time with zero shame and then she would laugh about it with everyone.

Guys who worry about getting laid need to realize that women love sex, want sex and will give it to you readily, if you're a guy they actually want to bang. Which means you're personable and not a jerk, in good shape and breathing.