Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2092
    Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by billfuller1806 View Post
    went through a couple pages of this thread. the fact that there isn't a firefox version of this makes my penis soft.
    It actually works on Firefox as well. I'm currently running it on Firefox.

Only problem is that you can't install extensions from your hard drive. You can just run them temporarily and you have to reload them after re-opening the browser.

I'm not the OP but I'm also developing more features (using Firefox for development, but it should also run on Chrome)

I have this so far, but I want it to automatically hide threads made by certain people and new accounts. I have some idea of how to do it, and I'm working on the code now.

lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000) lolbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dunno if it'll just be a quick fix but could you use a newer jquery .js file?

Then you can use something like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...tore-foxified/ to install your addon into firefox permanently.

Originally Posted by nilekyle View Post
    - Firefox port (if enough interest)
    Oh I do have a feature request for you or Adnim - Auto Archiving (or manual) for threads that have multiple pages (using archive.is and/or archive.org).

That way we can preserve GOAT threads.

We already lost the legendary Trey Songz thread we don't want to lost anymore.
    Last edited by lolbro; 12-18-2016 at 03:19 AM.
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere. "

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lolbro View Post
    Dunno if it'll just be a quick fix but could you use a newer jquery .js file?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/w5z9tRN.png[img]

Then you can use something like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...tore-foxified/ to install your addon into firefox permanently.
    very interesting, I don't know how well it would automatically port over browser popup notifications. ill look into it even though there is nothing wong with jquery 1.11.2 and don't know why that would be a limiting factor for an auto port.
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaunJohnathon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hue

hhuu

notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) notoriousthug will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can we get this on the mobile version too ?
    Im not a player i just fuk a lot

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000) FIREnICE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    It actually works on Firefox as well. I'm currently running it on Firefox.

Only problem is that you can't install extensions from your hard drive. You can just run them temporarily and you have to reload them after re-opening the browser.

I'm not the OP but I'm also developing more features (using Firefox for development, but it should also run on Chrome)

I have this so far, but I want it to automatically hide threads made by certain people and new accounts. I have some idea of how to do it, and I'm working on the code now.

was the ban permanent? we need an update on this. i could finally read R&P in peace.
    *NYC Crew*
    We're All Gonna Make It
    *Trump Crew since June 2015 Crew*

STARTED - NOW
    Bench - 95 --- 205x3
    BackSquat - 95 ---255x2
    FrontSquat - 225x1
    DeadLift - 135 --- 345x3
    OverHeadP - 65 --- 145x1
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone willing to help me understand this so I don't have to scroll through 69 pages?

I love the idea of it but don't want the extension monitoring all internet traffic, lots of sensitive data there when paying bills/getting on FB etc.

How do we know the extension in secure and is there a way where it doesn't have access to all of that?

It's not your thyroid MattyMiscer's Avatar
    MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been noticing lately Forum Buddy isn't refreshing on its own. If I go to the settings page I can manually refresh and see if I have any new mentions, but that's it. Also, that settings page doesn't show my avi but instead the standard "no picture uploaded" avi.
    **S&P Crew**

GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000) GodbeBryant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Been noticing lately Forum Buddy isn't refreshing on its own. If I go to the settings page I can manually refresh and see if I have any new mentions, but that's it. Also, that settings page doesn't show my avi but instead the standard "no picture uploaded" avi.
    THIS^

have to sign in manually and then refresh notifications. This used to be done automatically.

Any solutions to my laziness? Appreciate the quality input forumbreh
    handed in my troll card

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strange, I got a notification once this morning, but have been quoted twice since then w/o notification. Even if I hit "refresh" it won't load the new ones.
    Misc Ink Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Make Misc Great Again
    "It won't get better, just different."

Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hadtodoit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    Anyone willing to help me understand this so I don't have to scroll through 69 pages?

I love the idea of it but don't want the extension monitoring all internet traffic, lots of sensitive data there when paying bills/getting on FB etc.

How do we know the extension in secure and is there a way where it doesn't have access to all of that?
    Still waiting for an answer to this

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Still waiting for an answer to this
    tldr its safe

chrome extensions are open source - read the code
    Awards:
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Strange, I got a notification once this morning, but have been quoted twice since then w/o notification. Even if I hit "refresh" it won't load the new ones.
    you only get instant notifications for threads that you recently post in, all other quotes in threads you aren't active in take an hour to find (it does a forum wide search) - this is what is most likely happening
    Awards:

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Originally Posted by GodbeBryant View Post
    THIS^

have to sign in manually and then refresh notifications. This used to be done automatically.

Any solutions to my laziness? Appreciate the quality input forumbreh
    I need more info

if you arent logged in automatically every day using the "remember me" function then you will have to refresh every single time you log back in
    Awards:

Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone else actually gone through the code of this extension? It's really bulky and hard to follow. I'm no expert.
    But I tried submitting the extension to firefox and I got this:

So yeah, I won't be using forumbuddy anymore.

Comments:
    This version did not pass the review because of the following issues:

1) The use of 'unsafe-eval' is not allowed in the manifest.json's CSP as it can cause major security issues.

2) A custom CSP for Google Analytics is not allowed.

3) We generally don't accept using the 'eval' function. There are many reasons not to use 'eval', and there are alternatives available. You can read more about it here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XUL...val_in_Add-ons

PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks - great

Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    Has anyone else actually gone through the code of this extension? It's really bulky and hard to follow. I'm no expert.
    But I tried submitting the extension to firefox and I got this:

So yeah, I won't be using forumbuddy anymore.
    cool, the code is awful (by my standards now) that's why I am working on a re-write in my, unfortunately, little spare time but anyone with even little js knowledge should still be able to speed read over it and get an idea of what is going on under the hood.

the chrome store has high standards for extensions and it's very hard to have anything malicious pass their test/
    Awards:

ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been having some problems with this thing. If i leave it on for too long it takes up a chit ton of memory for some reason and gets my cpu running at 80% but once i delete it my computer immediatly stops roaring. I keep having to delete and re-downloading it but it's just annoying. Anyone having this issue?
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

Life's a bitch but I bet I get that bitch wet

DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannStark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumping to say this has been working 10/10 lately.

lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilg1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    safari...?
    #MAGA Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

The workouts never get any easier...the weight just gets heavier

Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rhythm825 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry if it's been answered already but I don't exactly feel like sifting through 2k+ response thread.

I thought there would be notifications for changes in your User CP, no? The only thing I see the extension doing is notifying me of people who have quoted my posts.

AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AgRyan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Been crashing a lot lately. Like every day. I has a sad.
    ★cVc★ 11b
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, I'm guessing that people who primarily browse the forums from their phone are out of luck?

creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creatinemonstr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any fix for the avi? i can't see it anymore in the extension

windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) windowhack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by creatinemonstr View Post
    any fix for the avi? i can't see it anymore in the extension
    strong username

RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't believe I just found out about this a couple days ago. Works perfectly, awesome extension!

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got a new lap top last week, running windows 10 with newest chrome. I get the forumbuddy app has crashed notification probably every 2 hours if not more. Anyone else?
    Misc Ink Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Make Misc Great Again

bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got a new lap top last week, running windows 10 with newest chrome. I get the forumbuddy app has crashed notification probably every 2 hours if not more. Anyone else?
    Yeah, been noticing this since Daylight savings time changed on 25th of March.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by @ssholes."

I spit the truth regardless!

*Animals >>> humans crew*

4 times in the past hour...
    Misc Ink Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Make Misc Great Again

RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RoyalRyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    4 times in the past hour...
    Same here dude. Just recently, it starts to crash every couple hours. Pretty annoying :P.

EDIT: It actually crashes like every 10 min for me now.
    Last edited by RoyalRyy; 04-05-2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Correct sentece
    Veni, Vidi, Vici