Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PjzBoozer View Post
    Ah, was just curious about that.

Just wanna ask another question, this is how settings looks for me:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/W3Ao3ls.jpg[img]

Am i not supposed to be able to click the other notification options? Just want to make sure it's not a problem on my end. I know that some of the options there u have said will be in the next update. I'm just feeling curious 2day
    yeah its suppose to look like that I put it like that so once I integrate the feature I just have to attach it to the button haha and its for the people who are to lazy to read the OP to let them know those features will be coming in the future.
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    how do I change that one though? the text below it says to update avi via profile picture on bodyspace, which is what I did to get the one i'm posting with now

Did u just change ur avi like just right now or a while ago today? Sometimes it takes time to fully update on the site. I also notice that sum users who PM me have a different avi in the PM's than they do on the forums/their bodyspace.

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did u just change ur avi like just right now or a while ago today? Sometimes it takes time to fully update on the site. I also notice that sum users who PM me have a different avi in the PM's than they do on the forums/their bodyspace.
    also the avi image isnt suppose to be broken on the options page, is it always been like that every time you open up the options? im gonna do bug fixes today so I am just trying to get all the known ones out of the way
    Awards:
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nilekyle View Post
    15-30 seconds vs 1 hour

the search database only updates once an hour
    Ya 1 hour would be kinda long so I'm not sure.

FYI I have no avi either because I have the message that says change it through bodyspace, not that I care but just so you're aware.
    - Everything is okay in moderation crew
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also the avi image isnt suppose to be broken on the options page, is it always been like that every time you open up the options? im gonna do bug fixes today so I am just trying to get all the known ones out of the way

Yes it has always been broken. It would be nice to see mah avi!

Also for u and for others, i have changed my avi using that link u provided.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

i remember i clicked save changes, and i believe that would send u back to the default avi. then u go to ur bodyspace and upload a new avi.

im going to PM u nile and u can tell me if the avi in that PM is the one i have here on the forums or not. that would mean that the above is true.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 weeks ago
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Originally Posted by Absentone View Post
    Ya 1 hour would be kinda long so I'm not sure.

FYI I have no avi either because I have the message that says change it through bodyspace, not that I care but just so you're aware.
    hmmm, Im trying to find a better place to pull the picture from - I cant find really any options. Your case is weird because you changed your forum name. If I click your forum name I get taken to http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/neozz1/

Also for u and for others, i have changed my avi using that link u provided.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

i remember i clicked save changes, and i believe that would send u back to the default avi. then u go to ur bodyspace and upload a new avi.

im going to PM u nile and u can tell me if the avi in that PM is the one i have here on the forums or not. that would mean that the above is true.
    awaiting pm
    Awards:

no your PM doesnt even have an avi haha that must be why you have a broken avi
    Awards:

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmmm, Im trying to find a better place to pull the picture from
    Assuming they have to be logged in for it to work anyway you may be able to use:

http://my.bodybuilding.com/community/my-bodyspace/
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    5 weeks ago
    Try doing what i said above. If it's true what i think, it'll reset to default no avi then upload through ur bodyspace the avi u have right now. Maybe that'll work.

hmmm, Im trying to find a better place to pull the picture from - I cant find really any options. Your case is weird because you changed your forum name. If I click your forum name I get taken to http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/neozz1/

awaiting pm

U wot m8? forum name change?

also nile, Inb4 half of this threads' views are from forum buddy

Assuming they have to be logged in for it to work anyway you may be able to use:

http://my.bodybuilding.com/community/my-bodyspace/
    i find the right side bar avi breaks sometimes, do you have an avi by the comment box where it says "fit status" ? I can pull from there
    Awards:

i find the right side bar avi breaks sometimes, do you have an avi by the comment box where it says "fit status" ? I can pull from there
    I do.
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

no your PM doesnt even have an avi haha that must be why you have a broken avi
    De fuq? So this whole time people have been getting PM's from a no avi *******? FML.

Hmmmm...don't know what it could be. Should i try to reset my avi? Lemme try dat.

Anyone else have issues with a broken avi in forum buddy?

Try doing what i said above. If it's true what i think, it'll reset to default no avi then upload through ur bodyspace the avi u have right now. Maybe that'll work.

U wot m8? forum name change?

also nile, Inb4 half of this threads' views are from forum buddy
    thats ok

everytime this thread gets bumped, the chrome store link gets some traffic so people are definitely checking out the extension
    Awards:

I do.
    ok in the bug fix I do today ill set it to that and we will see if we run into anymore problems
    Awards:

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where do you start with building Chrome extensions?
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

De fuq? So this whole time people have been getting PM's from a no avi *******? FML.

Hmmmm...don't know what it could be. Should i try to reset my avi? Lemme try dat.

Anyone else have issues with a broken avi in forum buddy?
    I think the only people with issues are the people with no avis and the people with no avis in their PMs, I will fix this though today
    Awards:

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmmm. i'll have to play around with it
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    Where do you start with building Chrome extensions?
    this is honestly my first one

I suggest before you start building one, learn and understand javascript, jquery, html, & css very very well.

if you dont know any of those at all I would suggest doing the free courses:

http://www.codecademy.com/courses/html-one-o-one/0/1
    http://www.codecademy.com/courses/cs...with-style/0/1
    http://www.codecademy.com/en/tracks/javascript
    http://www.codeschool.com/paths/java...#jquery-basics

after you understand all of those you can hop in fairly easy as google documents their extension API very well
    Awards:

I think the only people with issues are the people with no avis and the people with no avis in their PMs, I will fix this though today

Props! I re-uploaded my avi, not sure if that helps or not. Other than that, i have no clue why i have no avi in PM's.

Props! I re-uploaded my avi, not sure if that helps or not. Other than that, i have no clue why i have no avi in PM's.
    do you have an avi in forum buddy now?
    Awards:

do you have an avi in forum buddy now?

fuuuuuuuuark i still have it broken. anything i can do?

fuuuuuuuuark i still have it broken. anything i can do?
    is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/profile.php?do=editavatar blank for you?
    Awards:

No Avatar Specified
    Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post. Your avatar MUST be a picture of yourself! You can update your avatar by visiting your BodySpace and updating your PROFILE PICTURE. Go to http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com to upload yours!
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

No Avatar Specified
    Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post. Your avatar MUST be a picture of yourself! You can update your avatar by visiting your BodySpace and updating your PROFILE PICTURE. Go to http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com to upload yours!
    I am going to have to add permissions for bodyspace.bodybuilding.com as well if I want to grab from there, and all the forum buddy skeptics hate permissions. the only solution I have is to grab from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/profile.php?do=editavatar and if nothing is there, display the default "no avi" instead of the broken image
    Awards:

I am going to have to add permissions for bodyspace.bodybuilding.com as well if I want to grab from there, and all the forum buddy skeptics hate permissions. the only solution I have is to grab from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/profile.php?do=editavatar and if nothing is there, display the default "no avi" instead of the broken image

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, if the permissions bother people so much i guess i can live with it. I don't see why that would though.

Again idc either way, was just giving you a heads up what mine and likely many others say.
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, if the permissions bother people so much i guess i can live with it. I don't see why that would though.
    well atleast it wont be an x anymore! you can always try to fix it, I am not sure why your avi isn't showing up there
    Awards:

Again idc either way, was just giving you a heads up what mine and likely many others say.
    I am just trying to build forum buddy to what the forum buddy community wants from it haha I am doing the bug fixes now
    Awards:

well atleast it wont be an x anymore! you can always try to fix it, I am not sure why your avi isn't showing up there

*no avi on forum buddy crew*

I have tried 2 things already but let's see.