Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
    You will NEVER know what it's like to raise your own kids and have a loving wife support you.
    lol at marriage

stay beta brah

HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nowHUSH View Post
    lol at marriage

stay beta brah
    You will be 40 years old in swingers bars getting your dick sucked by homo's for cash.

You will NEVER know what's it's like to raise your own children.

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    lol, jimmies of yours are RUSTLED HARD.

You too are an egotistical dark skinned fanboy who thinks white guys are beta. Seriously? You're always pointing out the white girls who chase black guys, of which they are a significant number but white girls are ****ing easy anyway. That is no surprise.

If you're tall, white, built and ripped with good looks you are ahead of the masses, including any dark skinned guy. The simple fact that the majority of non-white women would choose white over dark is a testament to white genes and their history.

White girls want some thug action. Blacks are attributed this by default because of thug culture. SO is that what you're claiming to be? Nothing but a common thug with physical dominance on offer? Seriously? Is that what black men are now?

You and the OP are pathetic.

EDI|T: Forgot one thing. This thug culture attributed to blacks only came around because whites moved out. I dare your black thugs to step into white ghettos of Eastern Europe. You'd lose your heads, literally.
    Blah blah blah blah. All I see is mental-gymnastics being played by another insecure miscer. Spouting your typical vitriol about black males in society/relationships actually has me rolling with laugher right now.

I know too many guys like you in person (who are actually acquaintances -- but I see right through their facade). My anecdotal evidence leaves me with enough knowledge to know how insecure you really are. Nothing about me (or Bishamon from what I've heard of him) is ''thug culture'' whatsoever. Just simple bravado + aesthetics/intelligence/masculinity.

P.S I guaranteed I'm more educated than you.
    Last edited by AlphaQUp4This; 08-01-2014 at 05:43 AM.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowHUSH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
    You will be 40 years old in swingers bars getting your dick sucked by homo's for cash.

You will NEVER know what's it's like to raise your own children.
    actually brah I have three children by 4 different mothers and I dont have to pay a penny as they're all getting raised by the state....

u mad u tax paying betas are paying for my spawn?

yeah u real mad.....

lol

Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GoldiePDX View Post
    Done with this forum. I wish love--love--to all. Goodbye.

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    if it isnt this cheeky kunt...u wanna come to a gangbang party with me brah

I promise I wont try and cross swords brah

srs

semi srs

lol not srs I would totally try and cross swords with u breh

UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPhaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EndoToMeso View Post
    sounds a bit animal-ish and primitive
    I would say the opposite. Most animals fight over females and the right to mate, a primitive man would do the same.

Bishamon you must be the greatest jimmy rustler of all time on the misc, except perhaps for Gothostbr, you bring out the insecure betas in droves.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

srs

semi srs

A new genre of pron is born?
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz

srs

semi srs

💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000)
    i really lol at guys that get worried about the amount of past sexual partners their gf's, fiances, and wives they went through.

i couldn't care less if the next girl im going to date fuked 50+ guys

suck it up and fuk her right in the pussy. anyways learning to not care about chit is what keeps dem girls around and thats how they staey attracted to you. let them do the relationship work. lel.

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol @ how this turned into a semi-race thread. Why even put your avi on display when you know it's going to be detrimental to you in threads like this Bishamon? Insecure miscers are always frothing at the mouth to take a shot at the big bad black man whenever the opportunity arises. I'm surprised it took so long for that red english ******* to make that comment.

HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GodsParticle View Post
    i really lol at guys that get worried about the amount of past sexual partners their gf's, fiances, and wives they went through.
    i couldn't care less if the next girl im going to date fuked 50+ guys
    That's because you don't care about her or want to marry her.

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    actually brah I have three children by 4 different mothers and I dont have to pay a penny as they're all getting raised by the state....

Pathetic.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

3 kids by 4 mothers? um
    no ads here.

https://www.instagram.com/technoslt/

Originally Posted by jamiesays View Post
    3 kids by 4 mothers? um
    one of the kids was twins
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Except you're not tall, good looking or aesthetic. You're another red loser getting no puss, crying about sloots and not lifting and rustled by the fact that I am physically superior to you and have your sloots on my beck and call.

Also lol at being eastern european. I'll pass taking a trip to europe's anus. Though its funny when your sloots cross shores and speak about how much good looking dick there is to ride in the west. I had one just a few months ago. A rather delectable ukranian:

Whilst u sit there getting irate about female who u think owe something because u were shat out on the same side of the border and making chitty, angsty posts on the misc...your sloots remain unfaithful
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161794083

Same pic of girl used in a different thread? Busted

Edit:

'The best way to predict the future is to create it.

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Punchslap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lightlyfried View Post

That's OP lol

Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought bishamon was a supreme gentleman?

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wtf do you mean busted? we've long already established this is bishamon

Edit:

OP makes like 50 different accounts due to getting banned every day. He's an OG miscer.

JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000) JustLiving14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting point. But I wouldnt call it an "excuse" more an alternative. I feel the fundamental difference with cheating and swinging is the former is largely emotional, the latter merely physical.

Call it broscience but I feel cheating has alot more to do with supplication of ego than it does about fulfilling a physical act. For both women and men I feel people desperately yearn companionship however, in such, feel slighted when their partners sexual interest isnt what it once was (simply by way of human nature) and this seek out sexual validation through strangers. Evidently, people who cheat often tend to be very flaky depending upon how far they're willing to go
    Apologies for sounding dumb, who said open relationships are only about fulfilling a physical act and cheating or having an affair is more to do with ego?

As a matter of fact more people cheat in open relationships than they do in a monogamous relationship.
    Because once people are in open relationships, the thrill of being "caught" and doing something "morally wrong" is lost so they revert back to their old ways. Would you agree that majority of people who are in an open relationship have at one point or another cheated on their partners in the past? And that's how they decided to be in an open relationship?

Aren't open relationships simply nothing more than one person not wanting to let the other person down too hard?

Isn’t an open relationship simply a code for one person who doesn’t want to continue fcuking the other person, but is too scared to leave the relationship for whatever reason, so they make up some convoluted rules about fcuking that are so complicated, neither party knows what the fcuk they are talking about. In reality, when you have an “open relationship,” you are really just saying that you don’t or can’t fcuk your primary partner so you’re going to go fcuk another partner who probably likes to fcuk people, who they don’t have to be super intimate with?.

In open relationships, it doesn’t mean that both partners have multiple sexual partners. It could only be one of them. The rules of open relationships are only that the respective partners are aware about what the other is doing, doesn’t mean they are both doing the same, if you catch my drift.

Whilst on the other hand, swingers are couples who actively BOTH fcuk other people and they generally do it together.

But I digress.

Open relationships just seem to be a cover up for the harsh realities from the world of cheating.

What status would you give a person who has no partner and dates and sleep with whoever he/she likes? A single person maybe?.

What status would you give to someone who has a primary partner and dates and sleep with whoever he/she likes?. Perhaps a person,who despite being with someone was behaving as a single person and suddenly found the term “open relationship” and decided to adopt it?.

I dunno.

OP if it rocks ya boat and you are happy, then go for it.
    Everyone has the right to live their lives as they wish without harming others.
    Good luck.

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    wtf do you mean busted? we've long already established this is bishamon
    Originally Posted by AlphaQUp4This View Post
    OP makes like 50 different accounts due to getting banned every day. He's an OG miscer.
    Oh never mind. Sorry guys.
    'The best way to predict the future is to create it.

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had an open relationship before. She went through my phone and got jealous though and asked me to be mono again, stupid me said okay, then found out she still shagged this other guy that night anyway. Lesson learned.

DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a cuckold.

You happy now?
    No care OP. I am happy to live in a monogamous relationship due to respect and values. What you do doesn't affect me in any way. u mad?
    RIP Zyzz. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz...
    6'2" OR TALLER? I REP U GIANTS
    Do not criticise the physique of another but help him reach his limits - DranzerGT

Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    werent you red last night? strong turn around. repped

YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Strong avi to moral values connection
    strong sig to stats to username
    * International life crew *
    Denmark born.
    Childhood in Denmark and Sweden.
    UK schooled.
    HK educated.
    US living. For now.