Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpmisk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dwelling: live with parents
    Job: no job
    Money: less than 1k
    Savings: none
    Emotional health: stressed
    Psychical health: stressed
    Family: good standing, but we broke and it's sad to see the struggle

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dpmisk View Post
    Dwelling: live with parents
    Job: no job
    Money: less than 1k
    Emotional health: stressed
    Psychical health: stressed
    Family: good standing, but we broke and it's sad to see the struggle
    Struggling is exhausting
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know I'm young for this thread cut off but I just feel like I need reply here and I want to hear peoples opinions on this.

Where r u at compared to where u wanted to be at 18?
    I always wanted to be a collegiate runner and party nonstop while getting my BA in engineering and make 100k a year (lol at my idiot self for thinking that)
    Dwelling
    I live with my parents right now in the suburbs and I hate every second of it. I got in a fight with my mom because I pay for the bills around the house and they still consider me a child and expect me to be home at 11pm. I'm 23 years old.
    Job
    I work for a local city govt making 30k a year. I'm set with my medical insurance and pension. It can be stressful and a fun job at times but I feel like I need to do more with my life. I always wanted to be a medical researcher looking up cures for disabilites or develop life like prosthetics for disabled people. Thats my dream job
    Money
    I make about 1k every two weeks.
    Savings
    No savings. Just 2k in my checking account
    Emotional health
    I hate living with my parents. I feel depressed for not every finishing school. I don't think I'll ever do.
    Psychical health
    At times I'm happy because after work and being away from everything I can sit and play my drums be at peace
    Family
    I love them but seriously being alone would be the best thing for me. I'm an introvert.

Am I doing ok? Do you guys think I should look into moving out for starters?

patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dwelling- 2 bedroom apt in a decent neighborhood, would like to be located in a wealthier one though. Not ready to own a house nor do I want to at this point. Def would like to be in a wealthier area though

Job- Student. Didnt expect that one at 18. Joined the military after a semester of college. Out now. I have never been a great student, but faurk, I wish I was past this point.

Money- Current income is defiantly not what I expected, nor will it be sustainable for any amount of time. Def not happy with this aspect of my life.

Savings- Have a lot in liquid assets, although I cringe every time I have to pull from my savings for living expenses

Emotional health- Bad, I was pretty happy throughout childhood and during my teenage years. Not sure how I got to the point I'm at now

Psychical health- So far so good

Family- Happily married, which I didn't see coming. I have lost a lot of close relatives, and only really have my Mother and Grandfather (who has been like a father ever since my Dad passed away). My Grandfather is 88 and in good health for his age, but not sure how long he has left. My mother is in good shape, but has a rare type of incurable lymphoma. Decent prognosis ATM.

So yeah, overall life is not how I pictured it would be.
    "Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact."-Mac

Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000) Werehusky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was 18 I just wanted to be deployed, was an Infantryman at the time. Now I'm on the path to becoming a plastic surgeon or mohs surgeon. I guess my dad was right, I would grow up to be a surgeon like him.

Savings: Good
    Mental HEalth: Good (only care about myself though)
    Physical Heath: Good from the one good lung I have left and sorta messed up right tibia thanks to my time in the Army.
    Family: We arn't close my twin brother committed suicide in 2009, Haven't talked to dad in 6+ months. Sister is a Doctor and I only say happy birthday to her. We are all extremely independent and like to be alone.

IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IQover100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dwelling: parents house

Job: unemployed

Money: negative $90k

Emotional health: depressed

Psychical health: okay i guess

Family: my dad is the only family member i see anymore

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by namean87 View Post
    Everything is great. I just don't talk to my family
    i can see this being me. once i graduate and leave my parents are not gonna here a single word from me
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    everything is pretty good

except physical: skinny as fuk and weak. no time for gym now cuz of 2 jobs where im on my feet running a lot

and financial is chit: made 30k last year, on track to about 40k this year cuz of 2 jobs. and still 20k in debt.
    i have bested fruit, spike, and moon

hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dwelling: 3 bed 2 bath apartment in a nice area of the pacific northwest
    job: dont have one. on VA and Social security disability
    money: not a whole lot but i cant complain since i dont work. $2,150 a month.
    savings: none
    emotional health: not very good a lot of the times. a lot of anxiety/panic attacks/depression
    physical health: its decent. a little overweight for my liking but that's nothing some discipline cant fix. at 18 i was 140 pounds so being 220 now is a huge difference.
    family: got a girlfriend of 4 years and 2 little kids. 2 year old daughter and 6 month old son. it's legit. she has her own business so that helps financially.

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How's life ?
    I hate it, I'm bored and I don't care
    what happens next. I expected myself
    to do much better

- I'm not even close to achieving
    anything I set out to do

Dwelling
    - I still live at home and don't care. I
    can't afford what I would want to buy
    anyway. I won't be 30 and still living
    at home. It's not like I'm swimming in
    pussy so I see no reason to move out

Job
    - I have the job I wanted at 18 but I
    haven't gotten a promotion

Money
    - I make $100,000 a year but after
    taxes I take home half of that which
    isn't a lot of money

Savings
    - I only have $2,000 in by bank
    account but I probably have about
    $150,000 in my retirement. I don't
    look though

Emotional health
    - I guess I'm depressed because I
    haven't achieved anything I set out to
    do really

Psychical health
    - I'm in great shape but I could be in
    even better shape

Family
    - no wife, no girlfriend and no kids. I
    don't want any of those things. I get
    along great with my dad and okay
    with my mom.

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MarathonerDude View Post
    I know I'm young for this thread cut off but I just feel like I need reply here and I want to hear peoples opinions on this.

I always wanted to be a collegiate runner and party nonstop while getting my BA in engineering and make 100k a year (lol at my idiot self for thinking that)
    Dwelling
    I live with my parents right now in the suburbs and I hate every second of it. I got in a fight with my mom because I pay for the bills around the house and they still consider me a child and expect me to be home at 11pm. I'm 23 years old.
    Job
    I work for a local city govt making 30k a year. I'm set with my medical insurance and pension. It can be stressful and a fun job at times but I feel like I need to do more with my life. I always wanted to be a medical researcher looking up cures for disabilites or develop life like prosthetics for disabled people. Thats my dream job
    Money
    I make about 1k every two weeks.
    Savings
    No savings. Just 2k in my checking account
    Emotional health
    I hate living with my parents. I feel depressed for not every finishing school. I don't think I'll ever do.
    Psychical health
    At times I'm happy because after work and being away from everything I can sit and play my drums be at peace
    Family
    I love them but seriously being alone would be the best thing for me. I'm an introvert.

Am I doing ok? Do you guys think I should look into moving out for starters?
    Honestly right now moving out might not be a financially sound move but it could be the best move for you psychologically. Living on your own for the first time is a gestalt shift and the time alone gives you much more time for introspection and strategizing on your life's path.

On the other hand, it's not cheap without roommates and your parents won't be young forever. I think you'd find few Octogenarians who, on their death bed, wouldn't wish they had spent more of their youth with their parents. Perhaps sit down with your parents and establish new boundaries. I can almost guarantee that they'd be pained to see you go and will accommodate you accordingly.
    Fuk her right in the pussy.

RuskiyMiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trojans86 View Post
    Dwelling - Just bought a $1M+ house
    Job - Principal Investing ($$$). Still get bored very easy and hate working for other peoples money. I look forward to starting my own business in 2 years.
    Money - Good. Also day-trade a penny stock that is thinly traded. I am a market maker. $50k invested on average at a time and make around $20k a year. A lot of upside and downside but in a flat market I make about $20k a year.
    Savings - After 25% down payment on house I have about $150k that I invest with
    Emotional health - Good and getting better ALL THANKS TO MEDITATION.
    Psychical health - Good (not great) and slightly getting better because of better work hours
    Family - Married with 2 kids and 1 on the way
    (MY ADDITION) Hair - Receding and thinning even though I think it stopped receding about 4 or 5 years ago and stopped thinning 1.5 years ago. The receding and thinning seems to happen in waves and I am currently just waiting for the next one.
    (MY ADDITION) Overall - Generally good but still feel I spend way too much of my life at work which I generally find boring (see sig). I drink too much alcohol and always have it on my mind that I want to cut back. Never really get drunk but think 3 glasses of wine 3-5 days a week.
    1 Million $ House, on $20K a year?
    hmm

GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    What's ur current psychical goals ?
    Im probably sitting at around 15% BF, id like to cut that down to 12%. Just gotta eat cleaner

xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xenochimera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how's life ?
    pretty meh

no where phucking close, feels bad about it actually. wanted to be powerhouse lawyer/finance/doctor type, still possible i guess but a lot of work and dedication involved.

Dwelling
    living with roommates, phuck this nyc rent

Job
    hate it but pays me very well and rarely work more than 40 hours/week, only guaranteed for another 14 months tho. 45 paid days off/year

Money
    90k/year

Savings
    saved up some money but blowing a lot on traveling these days

Emotional health
    mostly apathetic about things, idgaf mode 95% of time, not really excited about anything except traveling and adrenaline inducing activities, not sure if mild depression

Psychical health
    physical ftfy. pretty good

Family
    no wife/kids, not super close to family members either

Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not those ages here.

Has anyone been unemployed with no higher education from 18 til like their early twenties who now has a decent career and life etc in their late 20's. Tell me there's still hope

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tickyouup View Post
    Not those ages here.

Has anyone been unemployed with no higher education from 18 til like their early twenties who now has a decent career and life etc in their late 20's. Tell me there's still hope
    There lots those ages here
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dwelling - renting right now will be buying a house in a few months
    Job - not what I wanted to be doing but I get paid pretty well doing collections
    Money - should end up at $58-60k this year
    Savings - Not where I want to be obviously but have enough for a down payment on a house here in a few months.
    Emotional health - Never been better
    Psychical health - Could and has been better but I am working on getting back to where I was
    Family - Married and kids should be coming within the next few years, no complaints

MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    Honestly right now moving out might not be a financially sound move but it could be the best move for you psychologically. Living on your own for the first time is a gestalt shift and the time alone gives you much more time for introspection and strategizing on your life's path.

On the other hand, it's not cheap without roommates and your parents won't be young forever. I think you'd find few Octogenarians who, on their death bed, wouldn't wish they had spent more of their youth with their parents. Perhaps sit down with your parents and establish new boundaries. I can almost guarantee that they'd be pained to see you go and will accommodate you accordingly.
    Thank you. I hear that a lot from older people that say that. And at the same time I just feel the need to leave the nest and not look back. I can't even workout or miss dinner without them arguing with me. It frustrates me to no end. But your right I'll have this talk and if they don't like it I'm leaving.

lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lilbdabasedgod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbing thread to bump 7 years from now.

hopefully I'm still alive and well.

smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump, where u at my slightly more senior bros?
    <<<***BMC***>>>

bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bryan324 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's life? about the way i felt it would be

Where r u at compared to where u wanted to be at 18? up until recently, a little behind schedule but in the past year i am where i thought i would be

Dwelling home with roommate, looking at houses in the next 12 months
    Job architectural project manager during the day own my own 3d rendering company at night and on weekends
    Money doing good
    Savings $32,185.39 to be exact
    Emotional health drained and stressed, tired of being single
    Psychical health lol wtf is that
    Family good
    Heat/Fins/Canes
    Howard Stern crew
    Misc Architecture Brah
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    Always pick 6 when available crew

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm 28

Dwelling: parents house

Job: Unemployed, quit my job in June since I was sick of being treated like ****

Money: making nothing atm

Savings: have about low 5 figures saved, don't know exact amount off hand

Emotional health: Really ****ed up

Psychical health: Pretty decent

Family: Get along fine with my family, but I have no girlfriend & am lonely as **** a lot of the time

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Socially and emotionally plummeting

In grad school so still have potential to make it but feel behind most others my age

Physically I'm great. Clearly the best thing going for me

No gf

Still have a respectable shot at doing something really important (career wise) in my life given my current position

So like I said I still have potential but I work constantly atm which is kind of depressing

Have lost friends recently, and don't meet new people who are single (male or female) very often any more

Financially again not good currently but potential

In other words my life sucks and I'm ready to have a real career instead of jumping through hoops nonstop
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Compared to 18, a complete flip and nothing i wanted then is now.

Dwelling
    Moved from home to apt, to my owning a house

Job
    Police dispatcher (going to police academy starting tomorrow)

Money
    Pays the bills and higher than what I thought i'd be at this age

Savings
    Enough for emergencies

Emotional health
    100x better - No more anxiety or stressing over stupid ****.

Psychical health
    No longer a fatass

Family
    in good terms with my family and gfs family, on key to be engaged after police academy.

Goals we're unrealistic for the money i was making at 18 (plus i had no idea what to major in) then figured it out a couple years ago, then got hired as a dispatch and now going another direction. Least I got that paper tho. Doing what makes me happy and I feel a passion for.

What about you OP?
    400+ish (2011) > 182 (2017)

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*