MrRS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help losing weight and toning up

I'm 6 foot and 13 stone. My Bmi states am overweight. Right now am doing 15-30 mins of audio depending on my stamina a day. Then using a chest press machine , leg extension, total ab machine, ab crawl machine and then I do weights too. I try and change the rotation of exercises every gym visit and I'm told by the gym instructor that I should be increasing the weight on each machine every week? Right now my gym plan looks like this:
    15-30 min cardio (bikes/running)
    Weight bar 20kg 4 reps
    14kg barbells chest press triangle exercise 16 reps
    10kg barbells chest press triangle exercise 36 reps (12 reps a set)
    Biceps 10kg 12 reps
    Abdominal crunch 30kg - 60 reps (gym instructor recommended 20 reps-1set)
    Total abs - 45kg 60 reps (gym instructor recommended 20 reps-1set)
    Chest press machine 35kg -36reps 12reps a set.

My diet right now is the exante diet and I eat no more than 1590 calories a day apart from once a fortnight is a cheat day. I'm using myfitnesspal app to track my calories, I also inc in that calories count am taking sci mx diet meal pro+sci mx cla. Separate supps I take are iron and zinc.

I find my problem is strength and stamina and I always worry when am in the gym about my form for weights. Despite watching YouTube videos I still struggle.booked a appointment with my gym instructor on Monday but jw if you guys had any advice?

My current measurements
    Chest 90cm
    Left arm 23.5cm
    Right arm 24
    Hips 94cm
    Stomach 95cm

I currently train Monday-Friday with weekends off and swim 1-2 times a week after gym and before . Am 25 years old

Any advice appreciated

ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks but that doesn't help me much lol

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get on icf or blss.

Im sorry but lmao at "15-30 minutes of audio"
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6ft and 13 stone overweight? BMI is bull****. Upload pics so we can see bodyfat%.

Edit:

Read measurements. Please double your calories.
    ‘'The best way to predict the future is to create it.’’

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

Hi sorry for the spelling mistakes I typed this up on a iPhone .
    What is icf or blss?
    And I will upload pictures.
    And what do you mean by doubling my calories? To lose the weight I need to double weight? Well according to the app am using I need to make my calories 1590 calories which I've been sticking too apart from a fortnightly cheat day

BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrayAlbertini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrRS View Post
    What is icf or blss?
    And what do you mean by doubling my calories? To lose the weight I need to double weight? Well according to the app am using I need to make my calories 1590 calories which I've been sticking too apart from a fortnightly cheat day
    With calories that low, your muscle will be depleting as well as your fat, ligthlyfried is trying to tell you to recount your calories. Oh, and saying the word tone on this forum is a guaranteed way to get negged. lol
    I'm honestly not concerned with any male opinion. I'm just here to share and receive advice.

lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightlyfried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrRS View Post
    What is icf or blss?
    You're skinny fat. Lean bulk for a year maybe two then strip the fat. That's what i'd do in your given situation because if you cut fat now without a proper knowledge on cutting you're probably going to loose all your muscle mass. Be very skinny and look a lot worse than if you put if with abit of fat and gained some muscle. But that's just my opinion.
    ‘'The best way to predict the future is to create it.’’

MY PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: MP762081

Well i sat with a trainer and went through what I want. She said really i should do one body part a day and 40 mins cardio tocut bodyfat. I've followed this and gone from 13 stone on july 22nd to nowi weighed myself and im 12stone 2lbs. And im having around 1500 calories..According to a app am using eating this amount ill lose 2lbs a week+ i go gym anyway...