Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ItWasThePlan View Post
    Isnt daniel cormier indian ?
    Hes part Indian, I believe one of his grandparents is Indian, so guess that makes him 25% Indian.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItWasThePlan View Post
    Isnt daniel cormier indian ?
    You mean Native American or Basmati Indian?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lack of exposure and not enough money to draw in the talent. also, you have to be pretty crazy and confident to want to get into a fight. i train bjj, but i'd never want to get into a ring and get punched/kicked in a ring.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    You mean Native American or Basmati Indian?
    Basmati
    Current Running Vert 35-36 Inch - Goal 43 Inch
    Goal weight - 175

TWO TIME MOD NEG SURVIVOR RunDRL's Avatar
    RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    Because they probably come from families that push a worthy career, e.g. pharmacy, doctor, lawyer. No racism or offense meant at all, more of an honest observation. Indian brahs seem to grow up with cricket. It's like why there aren't as many top pro American soccer players, they don't grow up playing/practising the sport within their culture.
    strong this. I grew up with a lot of Indians and one were ever even remotely pushed to sports, in fact it was really the opposite.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Activities like MMA are considered lower level activities in the caste system. There are a billion guys over there and they are all trying to land a good job to land a good wife. They arent doing any activities outside of achieving those goals much less any activities that lower their status. My understanding is the only type of physical combat that is viewed as acceptable or has a high ranking in the caste system is that of Kshatriya (warriors/Sikh)...

Its not a racial issues its a cultural/religious issues....

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cricket doesn't equal fighting

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Activities like MMA are considered lower level activities in the caste system. There are a billion guys over there and they are all trying to land a good job to land a good wife. They arent doing any activities outside of achieving those goals much less any activities that lower their status. My understanding is the only type of physical combat that is viewed as acceptable or has a high ranking in the caste system is that of Kshatriya (warriors/Sikh)...

Its not a racial issues its a cultural/religious issues....
    There's also millions taking dumps in the streets

Got you there *******

gaymonger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alot of denial in this thread and downplaying of genes. No matter how hard we train we are not going to become elite Nba players, boxers, sprinters or mma fighters. Any thing that requires physical exertion or stamina is not our forte, just the cold truth.

jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gaymonger View Post
    Alot of denial in this thread and downplaying of genes. No matter how hard we train we are not going to become elite Nba players, boxers, sprinters or mma fighters. Any thing that requires physical exertion or stamina is not our forte, just the cold truth.
    Please, gaymon. Have you ever even SEEN the Indian Chuck Norris... You obviously haven't. Let me englighten you my friend:

gaymonger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    Please, gaymon. Have you ever even SEEN the Indian Chuck Norris... You obviously haven't. Let me englighten you my friend:

There is hope after all.

The great brown hope appears

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Since someone wasn't smart enough to take a hint that this thread shouldn't have been resurfaced....I'll make it a bit easier....banned and locked.
    Done.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.