khyletoomey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Australian Guy, TRANSFORMED, THe story, the new life. MOTIVATION

At 15 years old, i knew i needed a change.
    I remember it clear as day.
    My sweaty bloated head , fighting back tears.....and infront of me stood my first Big crush.
    a girl i had awkwardly become infatuated with.

She looked at me, behind her stood the popular crew, behind me stood people who had wanted to witness what was to unfold.
    "I dont like you, il never like you...your fat and sweaty and stop liking me, you have no idea how embarrassing it its.

Fat F**K, Fat C**t,F*gg*t, Porky pig, oinky, ft s**t.....
    those names got to me....and i heard them a lot.

at 15yo, i looked like a short fat toad.

I left sydney, and moved to my nans at the central coast, there was no foxtel, no internet.....it was time for me to eat right, and get fit.

I remember imagining it as something so far away, but i walked into my local go vita, a place i now work... and bought my first protein and my first fat burners.

I trained everyday, one hour on the cross trainer and then i would walk one hour home and cook a healthy meal, in 3 months, i lost 33kg.

from 99kg to 66kg, i found myself now with a new problem, now they called me skin dogs haha.
    but it was better than being unhealthy, i got interest from girls finally.....and it motivated me to start growing.
    I trained and trained.....1 year past, 2 years past, 3.....i didn't focus on how little i was progressing, just enjoying the lifestyle, i never regarded myself as big.... but when i finally went out to party with my friends, seeing them all yell in amazement, at how much i had grown, it was all worth it, and it pushed me ahead further.

That same girl that had said all of that to me, approached me the next time i was in sydney where i use to live, but i very nicely turned down her offer to 'hang'.

it has been the greatest and longest journey , full of frustration and disappointment but also happiness and success.....
    the journey is not over. Its time to go to the next level, il be competing in my first contest in october

let the gains begin.

khylo tgif toomey , follow me on ********
    Attached Images

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Great transformation and looking big! What's your height and weight now?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome transformation mate. Keep on it
    And keep building your body for yourself , not for any girl. You will feel more satisfied then.