Closed Thread
Page 264 of 270 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 8100
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by habibtizz View Post
    I mean, I'm not trying to point out any contradictions in your statements or anything. Lol. Where does all of your animosity towards me come from?

Where do I support terrorism? Where do I not commit to the desire for a two nation solution? Brb, a book said people who follow a religion should be entitled to a region, and are now considered a race. Religious ideological arguments for land claims are retarded.
    Please answer this question in my post first.

Do you understand Israel is not going anywhere?

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Please answer this question in my post first.
    I did fail to answer some of your questions in the first post.

"Israel isn't fukin goin anywhere. Can you get that through your skull? Answer me that. Can you?

Yes, a nation by the name of Israel will not go anywhere. Nor do I want it to. Why would I want to displace so many good people?

Do you understand that Jerusalem is the "eternal" capital of the Jews? Do you get it?

No, I don't "get it." Explain it to me please(please use objective/educated sources, no bible/torah)

Can you grasp the fact that Israel is a Jewish state? Can ya?

I can understand what the area is being referred as today, yes. However, the stark similarity to language used in the late 1930s and early 1940s is remarkable.

Do you realize that Israel has one of the most powerful fukin militaries in the history of mankind? Do you realize?"

Yes and no. Yes, one of the most powerful militaries, but not in the history of mankind. Its like top 50 for sure though.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000

Thumbs up

Trump elects Israeli settlements critic as defence secretary

US President-elect Donald Trump has sparked concerns following his announcement that he intends to nominate General James Mattis to serve as Secretary of Defence.

The retired US Marine Corps General nicknamed “Mad Dog” served in both Iraq and Afghanistan and has been an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, especially in regards to the policy in the Middle Eastern and North African.

The General, who is known for his hawkish policies is also a heavy critic of the Iran nuclear deal and is vehemently against the closure of Guantanamo Bay. He has previously said that Iran “remains the single most belligerent actor in the Middle East.”

He has also been condemned by pro-Israel groups for his comments that settlements in the occupied West Bank are leading Israel becoming an “apartheid” state.

“If I’m in Jerusalem and I put 500 Jewish settlers out here to the east and there’s 10,000 Arab settlers in here, if we draw the border to include them, either it ceases to be a Jewish state or you say the Arabs don’t get to vote — apartheid.”
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...nce-secretary/

(U.S. Marine Corps Gen. Gen. James Mattis, commander of U.S. Central Command; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Navy Adm. Mike Mullen; and Army Gen. Raymond T. Odierno, commander of U.S. Forces)

---

(Israeli terrorist not happy)
    Last edited by CXC3000; 12-03-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Israeli extremists/terrorists not letting up...

Israel's Lehava stirs 'anarchy' in Jerusalem

The far-right group stokes hatred and incites followers to violence against Palestinians

Jerusalem - Four youths in black T-shirts, bearing a distinctive yellow-flame insignia, approached "A" in July as he got out of a taxi in central Jerusalem to meet friends. They asked him the time. Suspicious of his accent, they confronted him directly: "Are you an Arab?"

"The moment I said, 'yes,' one of them punched me in the eye. The others jumped on me and started hitting me all over my body. There were many people in the area, but no one took any notice or tried to help."

"A" managed to break free and fled to a nearby restaurant, where a friend worked, and hid inside. "If I hadn't been able to run away, they would have killed me," he said.

His filmed testimony is one of several taken of Palestinians in Jerusalem who have been violently assaulted recently by far-right Jewish activists. Fearing reprisals, most of the victims agreed to testify only on condition that their real identities were not disclosed.

The attacks were carried out by a far-right group called Lehava, or Flame in Hebrew, an acronym for the Organisation for the Prevention of Miscegenation in the Holy Land. Run by a far-right rabbi, Ben-Zion Gopstein, Lehava rejects any interaction between Jews and Palestinians.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...100901588.html

(Scum of the earth)
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

In Harsh Terms, Kerry Says Israel Is Undermining Peace Efforts

Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday accused right-wing Israelis of deliberately thwarting efforts to broker a peace deal with the Palestinians.

In unusually stark terms, Mr. Kerry warned that the building of Israeli settlements was undermining any hope of an agreement to allow two states to live side by side.

At the Saban Forum, an annual gathering of senior Israeli and American policy makers, Mr. Kerry said some members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government had made “profoundly disturbing” statements.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/04/wo...orum.html?_r=0

(Israeli extremist on the right seems rather confused at logic)

-----------

Great move, Israel...great move.

---

Israel votes to authorise illegal settler homes in Palestine

Passage of bill to evacuate one settler site while retroactively recognising others meets with condemnation from UN and US

Irael’s parliament has voted to retroactively legalise thousands of illegitimate settler homes in outposts built on private Palestinian land, in a highly controversial move described by critics as a “land grab”. The measure, which passed in a stormy Knesset session late on Monday, has been met with international condemnation, and has already strained relations within Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s governing right-wing coalition.

It comes in sharp defiance of a call on Sunday by the US secretary of state, John Kerry, who urged Israel again to rein in the construction of settlements on West Bank land.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-in-palestine

(Israeli settlers at Amona, near Ramallah in the West Bank)

-----------

Britain called Israel a ‘threat to the Middle East’, leak shows

Documents from 2009 show British intelligence services worried about Israel’s position on Iran, spying on Israeli diplomats and the military as well as the Palestinian Authority

The UK’s intelligence agency GCHQ carried out surveillance on the Israeli military, defence firms and diplomatic missions, French newspaper Le Monde has reported, based on leaked documents from whistleblower Edward Snowden.

“The Israelis constitute a true threat to regional security, in particular because of the position of this country with respect to the Iranian dossier," a top secret file from Britain's intelligence-gathering unit reportedly read.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7462791.html

-----

Not only to the Middle East but the Israeli terrorists are a threat to the wider world:

-----------

Israeli bill legalising settlements passes first hurdle

Move to allow ‘outposts’ on private Palestinian land in occupied territories

Israel’s hard-right government on Monday passed the first reading of a law that will legalise Jewish settlements built on privately owned Palestinian land, allowing Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, to avert a coalition crisis but setting the stage for a confrontation with the international community.
    https://www.ft.com/content/8a339e5a-...5-b8b81dd5d080

(Israeli settlers build on in the Amona 'outpost' in the occupied Palestinian territories)

-----------

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well done, I'm glad to see a bunch of Native Palestinians (Jews) reclaiming their land from the invading Islamic savages.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Palestinian child hit and run by Israeli settler

A Palestinian child sustained serious wounds on Sunday evening after he was hit by an Israeli settler driving in eastern Qalqilya province.

Medics rushed to the scene and evacuated the wounded child to hospital.

Over recent years, hit-and-run attacks by Israeli settlers against Palestinian children have seen an unprecedented hike.
    http://english.pnn.ps/2016/12/12/pal...raeli-settler/

---

Similar to the vile, murderous scum below:

-----------

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    Europe Plans Steps Against Israel Banks Over Occupation

The European Union agreed this week to push ahead with labeling Israeli goods made in settlements in the occupied West Bank, a move that has alarmed the Israeli government; but now there are proposals to go much further, including targeting Israeli banks.

[url]http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/312430/europe-plans-steps-against-israel-banks-over-occupation/[url]

[img]http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/israeli-banks-VNN.jpg [img]

Vile Israeli terrorism being squeezed and squeezed...

LMAO...just like BDS. Palestinians keep trying to outsmart the Israelis and keep failing miserably. It's getting a little embarrassing.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...140008993.html

A year after the European Union issued labelling guidelines for products imported from illegal Israeli settlements based in the occupied territories, the economic effect on settlements businesses appear to be minimal, according to analysts.

"What's actually happened, and I think part of it is due to ferocious Israeli pushback, is that there's very little follow up on the guidelines," said Hugh Lovatt, Israel/Palestine project coordinator at the European Council on Foreign Relations.

A few days after the EU decision, when a German department store removed settlement products in order to label them correctly, the store was targeted in an online campaign and accused of "anti-Semitism", forcing it to apologise and re-stock the products within days.

While the labelling guidelines prompted a significant diplomatic rift between Israel and the EU, they were not expected to have a significant economic effect.

Around one percent of Israel's 30bn euro ($32.12bn) annual trade with the EU was expected to be affected by the guidelines, although the widespread lack of enforcement suggests that the figure is actually less.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Well done, I'm glad to see a bunch of Native Palestinians (Jews) reclaiming their land from the invading Islamic savages.
    The sad thing is you actually believe what you are saying.

Must be nice living in delusion.

Its literally like a guy convinced that 2+2=3
    Last edited by AA43560; 12-13-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

UN criticises Israel settlement law that would legalise 4,000 West Bank homes

United Nations high commissioner for human rights says bill to retroactively legalise settler homes is a clear violation of international law

The UN human rights chief has strongly criticized a bill in Israel that would legalise some 4,000 settler homes in the occupied West Bank, saying it would clearly violate international law.

Israeli lawmakers voted to advance the bill, which would retroactively legalise settler homes built on private Palestinian land.

Some 400,000 Israeli settlers currently live in the West Bank, excluding annexed east Jerusalem, along with 2.6 million Palestinians.

The United States, UN officials and the European Union have warned that continued settlement building is eating away at the possibility of a two-state solution to the conflict.

All Israeli settlements are viewed as illegal under international law and major stumbling blocks to peace efforts as they are built on land the Palestinians see as part of their future state.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-law-west-bank

-----------

Donald Trump's Israel ambassador is hardline pro-settler lawyer

Donald Trump has named as his ambassador to Israel a pro-settler lawyer who has described some US Jews as worse than concentration camp prisoner-guards.

David Friedman, a bankruptcy lawyer who represented the president-elect over his failing hotels in Atlantic City, served Trump’s advisory team on the Middle East. He has set out a number of hardline positions on Israeli-Palestinian relations, including fervent opposition to the two-state solution and strong support for an undivided Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

He has called President Barack Obama an antisemite and suggested that US Jews who oppose the Israeli occupation of the West Bank are worse than kapos, Nazi-era prisoners who served as concentration camp guards.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...david-friedman

(Scum on the left and right)

-----------

ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazing news thanks!!

Can't wait for the new embassy to get underway - I've written to King Trump to advise it goes on the Temple Mount.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...david-friedman

[img]http://english.palinfo.com/Uploads/Models/Media/Images/2016/11/11/235125165.jpg?h=500&w=947&crop=auto&scale=both&qua lity=80&404=default&format=jpg[/ig]

(Scum on the left and right)
    It's gonna be a long and brutal 4 years for terrorists and terrorist supporters
    Texas crew

ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    It's gonna be a long and brutal 4 years for terrorists and terrorist supporters
    8 years

Trump Donated $10,000 to West Bank Settlement

Settlement leader says Trump's donation to Beit El was made in honor of David Friedman, Trump's pick for U.S. ambassador to Israel.
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.759738

(Which scum is worse?)

-----------

that should buy a few Uzis for the locals. Thanks King Trump!

TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump Donated $10,000 to West Bank Settlement

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.759738

(Which scum is worse?)
    When a Muslim terrorist supporter such as yourself is raging and calls leaders of nations "scum", it makes me understand they must be doing something right.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Palestinian child hit and run by Israeli settler

http://english.pnn.ps/2016/12/12/pal...raeli-settler/

---

Similar to the vile, murderous scum below:

lol thank you for posting that...I love that video.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did fail to answer some of your questions in the first post.

"Israel isn't fukin goin anywhere. Can you get that through your skull? Answer me that. Can you?

Yes, a nation by the name of Israel will not go anywhere. Nor do I want it to. Why would I want to displace so many good people?

Do you understand that Jerusalem is the "eternal" capital of the Jews? Do you get it?

No, I don't "get it." Explain it to me please(please use objective/educated sources, no bible/torah)

Can you grasp the fact that Israel is a Jewish state? Can ya?

I can understand what the area is being referred as today, yes. However, the stark similarity to language used in the late 1930s and early 1940s is remarkable.

Do you realize that Israel has one of the most powerful fukin militaries in the history of mankind? Do you realize?"

Yes and no. Yes, one of the most powerful militaries, but not in the history of mankind. Its like top 50 for sure though.
    I mean, I'm not trying to point out any contradictions in your statements or anything. Lol. Where does all of your animosity towards me come from?

Where do I support terrorism? Where do I not commit to the desire for a two nation solution? Brb, a book said people who follow a religion should be entitled to a region, and are now considered a race. Religious ideological arguments for land claims are retarded.
    Jews claim to Jerusalem and Israel is HISTORIC!!!! Its ANCESTRAL!!!.

Its been our ancestral homeland for thousands of years. This is a historical fact. We were expelled and have always planned on returning.

Now we are back...

...and in control. Muzzies don't like Juice with guns controlling the temple mount. TOO FUKIN BAD. WE AINT LEAVING. SO DEAL WITH IT.

You get bent out of shape that a Jew with a gun is on a Mountain in the desert that Muzzies think is holy? Than YOU are a religious fanatic and terrorist supporter like CXC and AA. STOP POINTING THE FINGER!!!

Originally Posted by habibtizz
    Religious ideological arguments for land claims are retarded.

Deal with it.

List of countries with an Islamic crescent moon in the flag:

1. Algeria
    2. Azerbaijan
    3. Comoros
    4. Malaysia
    5. The Maldives
    6. Mauritania
    7. Pakistan
    8. Tunisia
    9. Turkey
    10. Turkmenistan
    11. Uzbekistan

List of countries with a Jewish shield of David in the flag.

1. Israel

Go fuk yourselves. Israel IS A JEWISH STATE. Israel is the land of the Jews.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 12-20-2016 at 10:34 AM.

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Its been our ancestral homeland for thousands of years. This is a historical fact. We were expelled and have always planned on returning.

Now we are back...

[img]http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/israeli_police_attack_the_aqsa.jpg[img]

...and in control. Muzzies don't like Juice with guns controlling the temple mount. TOO FUKIN BAD. WE AINT LEAVING. SO DEAL WITH IT.

You get bent out of shape that a Jew with a gun is on a Mountain in the desert that Muzzies think is holy? Than YOU are a religious fanatic and terrorist supporter like CXC and AA. STOP POINTING THE FINGER!!!
    [img]http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20101219/Sub_Images/1101123903-1.jpg[/im]

Deal with it.

1. Algeria
    2. Azerbaijan
    3. Comoros
    4. Malaysia
    5. The Maldives
    6. Mauritania
    7. Pakistan
    8. Tunisia
    9. Turkey
    10. Turkmenistan
    11. Uzbekistan

1. Israel

Your argument would hold true if "Jew" or "Jewishness" or "Jewish" was an ethnicity.

Protip: It isn't. (it is a religious belief)
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Your argument would hold true if "Jew" or "Jewishness" or "Jewish" was an ethnicity.

Protip: It isn't. (it is a religious belief)
    Honestly I don't gaf how you want to 'classify' us.

There's athiest Jews.
    There's Jews that believe in Jesus.
    There's Jews that follow 'Judaism' (which is the law or you can say religion)...

Go figure that one out.

Here I'll help.

The word "Jew" was first used in ancient times to identify people that came from "Ju"dea. They continued to follow certain "laws" from the kingdom of Judea while they lived in the diaspora. These laws were codified in the written and oral Torah and became known as "Judaism."

Not all Jews follow this, but all Jews are descendants (unless they converted) from the Judeans.

Kapeesh?

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Now we are back...

Deal with it.

1. Algeria
    2. Azerbaijan
    3. Comoros
    4. Malaysia
    5. The Maldives
    6. Mauritania
    7. Pakistan
    8. Tunisia
    9. Turkey
    10. Turkmenistan
    11. Uzbekistan

1. Israel

So triggered

Israel is an apartheid state, and it is recognized internationally as such. Jerusalem is not part of israel. Jerusalem is OCCUPIED by israel. Until bilateral negotiations happen, israel legally doesnt own ****. You can keep standing on hot coal and pretending that jerusalem is israels capital, but soon or later your gonna get burned.

Sorry, the "ancestral homeland" argument doesnt work with anyone except evangelical christians, who I know you love dearly. It is as much palestinians ancestral homeland, considering we are descendant of the original inhabitants. Who knows how much of palestinian blood is descendant from the hebrews and canaanites. Id be willing to bet its significant. You will not win any argument from the genetic perspective.

Israel may not be going anywhere, but the palestinians sure as hell arnt, and the clock is ticking on israel.

You can "annex" Palestine, but then you have to give palestinians the right to vote, in which case the zionists will be outvoted. If you dont give them the right to vote, then there is literally no way you can say its not an apartheid. Not even the staunchest defenders of the zionist regime can defend you if it comes to that.

Or, you can forego your fantasies of east jerusalem and palestinian land and establish a palestinian state in which you could potentially have relations with. But I know that you are a war monger and terrorist supporter, so you are not interested in that, so that leaves us with option 1 which is not an option that will prove healthy for israels existence as a "jewish state".

Also, quit bringing other countries into this. No one here gives a fuk about azerbaijans flag or tunisias flag. If you have an issue with how those countries run themselves, make a thread about them. No one cares about your strawmans. Palestine is a secular country that respects the rights of its christians and muslims.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    So triggered

Israel is an apartheid state, and it is recognized internationally as such. Jerusalem is not part of israel. Jerusalem is OCCUPIED by israel. Until bilateral negotiations happen, israel legally doesnt own ****. You can keep standing on hot coal and pretending that jerusalem is israels capital, but soon or later your gonna get burned.

Sorry, the "ancestral homeland" argument doesnt work with anyone except evangelical christians, who I know you love dearly. It is as much palestinians ancestral homeland, considering we are descendant of the original inhabitants. Who knows how much of palestinian blood is descendant from the hebrews and canaanites. Id be willing to bet its significant. You will not win any argument from the genetic perspective.

Israel may not be going anywhere, but the palestinians sure as hell arnt, and the clock is ticking on israel.

You can "annex" Palestine, but then you have to give palestinians the right to vote, in which case the zionists will be outvoted. If you dont give them the right to vote, then there is literally no way you can say its not an apartheid. Not even the staunchest defenders of the zionist regime can defend you if it comes to that.

Or, you can forego your fantasies of east jerusalem and palestinian land and establish a palestinian state in which you could potentially have relations with. But I know that you are a war monger and terrorist supporter, so you are not interested in that, so that leaves us with option 1 which is not an option that will prove healthy for israels existence as a "jewish state".

Also, quit bringing other countries into this. No one here gives a fuk about azerbaijans flag or tunisias flag. If you have an issue with how those countries run themselves, make a thread about them. No one cares about your strawmans. Palestine is a secular country that respects the rights of its christians and muslims.

You support Islamic fundementalist terrorist organizations intentionally targeting and killing unarmed Jewish civilians.

Your words mean absolutely nothing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Israel just announced it will take in wounded civilians from Aleppo

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/12/20/...s-aleppo-syria
    Last edited by spadelexus; 12-21-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Israeli Military Opens Fire at Farmers, Fishermen in Gaza

Israeli forces, on Tuesday morning, opened fire at Palestinian farmers and fishermen during separate incidents, in the north and south of the Gaza Strip.

Residents say that they come under daily attack from Israeli army and naval forces, who interfere in their daily quest for livelihood.

Meanwhile, Israeli warplanes flew low over several areas of the Gaza Strip on Tuesday and, for the second day, said residents, breaking the sound barrier and making loud sonic booms, causing panic in the streets.
    http://imemc.org/article/israeli-for...ermen-in-gaza/

(Israeli terrorists)

-----------

Israeli Military Opens Fire at Farmers, Fishermen in Gaza

http://imemc.org/article/israeli-for...ermen-in-gaza/

[img]http://www.maannews.com/Photos/320112C.jpg[/mg]

(Israeli terrorists)
    No casualties reported. Most likely these fisherman/farmers came too close to IDF stationed in the area, so the IDF followed normal protocol for rules of engagement and fired warning shots after verbal warnings went unanswered.

These are the actions of a just and moral army that follows Geneva conventions.

Unfortunately since your brethren are immoral and psychopathic, they normally dress up as civilians (fisherman, farmers, etc..) - so the IDF should be commended for diffusing the situation without casualties.

Thanks for sharing CX.

No casualties reported. Most likely these fisherman/farmers came too close to IDF stationed in the area, so the IDF followed normal protocol for rules of engagement and fired warning shots after verbal warnings went unanswered.

These are the actions of a just and moral army that follows Geneva conventions.

Unfortunately since your brethren are immoral and psychopathic, they normally dress up as civilians (fisherman, farmers, etc..) - so the IDF should be commended for diffusing the situation without casualties.

Thanks for sharing CX.
    The IDF terrorists deliberately fire on Palestinian fishermen/farmers so they lose their livelihood. They've been doing this for decades.

How does that make you feel, spadelexus? - Are you proud of the IDF savages?

-----------

The IDF terrorists deliberately fire on Palestinian fishermen/farmers so they lose their livelihood. They've been doing this for decades.

How does that make you feel, spadelexus? - Are you proud of the IDF savages?
    How does firing a couple warning shots at a boat coming too close to an Israeli Naval ship make fisherman "lose their livelihood?"

Closed Thread
Page 264 of 270 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast