Closed Thread
Page 80 of 270 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 8100
    Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    I love how I could post something from the United Nations, who people claim, allow me to reiterate *claim*, received a portion of their information the Health Ministry in Gaza is immediately discredited as propaganda. But, getting information exclusively from an editorial sourcing from a country that actively uses torture ([url="http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2441"a war crime[/url]) against detainees, who are often held without any charges whatsoever is absolute truth. By the way, where is this report?
    "According to Palestinian sources" you forgot to add.
    Ignore list: abdus

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Because the other alternative is incurring rockets.
    Sir with all due respect, if being wrong were a sport you would be the Usain Bolt of wrongness. Those 7 words are so fundamentally removed from reality I could write volumes and still not quite capture the magnitude of the fantasy they depict. So I'll try and be as succinct as possible after the sheer awe wears off.

Declaring that the "alternative" to killing innocents is being attacked by rockets has some utterly jaw-dropping implications. First, you imply that by killing innocents, rockets have stopped... since it's an "alternative" to their incursion (your word). Now, I think we may be worlds apart on a lot of issues, but I think we can both agree that rockets have not stopped as a result of killing innocent people. As a matter of fact, the claim is so absurd and so willfully ignorant of every fact that both sides agree on I'm not even sure you believe it.

Secondly, it assumes a dichotomy that is so fully brainwashed and utterly psychopathic it borders on being non sequitur. The reader of the definite article, "the" means that you think 2 paths exist, one with rocket attacks on Israel and the other devoid of rocket attacks on Israel and consisting of a (presumably) righteous slaughter of mostly innocent people. That isn't even religion, that's something the insane jihadis would stare at, open mouthed and unbelieving.

Thirdly, is leaving the occupied territories (and following international law, see UN res 242) really unthinkable? It would end everything instantly.

Yes. Can you acknowledge they shouldn't be playing on a beach which doubled as a rocket launching pad several times that same week?
    No, it's a beach that had absolutely zero combatants present. What, is this Frank Herbert's Dune? For the love of god, this is not a picture of Hamas sir:

And even if Hamas were a sandworm, lurking beneath the children in complete secrecy on the beach, you couldn't possibly in any context think it makes sense to murder them. I used to compare the zionists to the creationists, but never in my life have I needed to refer to a fantasy novel to make a point about evolution on a forum. This is utterly unprecedented.

Yes. Can you acknowledge that just because there was "zero evidence" of them doubling as rocket launching pads, that does not mean that they were not - especially considering Hamas's track record?
    Yes, this is true. However you can't say the onus should be on proving absolutely that such activities didn't exist. By extension of this logic when the police pull someone over for a traffic violation they should immediately come out, guns blazing because they're not positive the person being stopped does not, in fact posses a loaded AK-47 which they intend on utilizing in an impending melee. I don't even think they do that on Super Troopers.

While targeting Hamas? No, I'm not so sure of that.
    Ok, so you can't formulate a reply in which you concede that children shouldn't be killed and then decide it's all well and good. Are you suffering from mental affliction sir? Because you contradicted yourself in the same post (quoted above)

I think that one of their employees plotting to assassinate an Israeli Prime Minister, is very telling.
    Alright, so now Doctors Without Borders is a terrorist organization, being run by one person you accuse..... *accuse* of wrongdoing.

THANK YOU FOR REPLIES LIKE THIS They do more to help those who advocate international law than any poster like myself could.
    No war but class war

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Israeli teenagers: Racist and proud of it
    http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premi...696D3A46E2F4D2

Shocking.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoyC123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love how I could post something from the United Nations, who people claim, allow me to reiterate *claim*, received a portion of their information the Health Ministry in Gaza is immediately discredited as propaganda. But, getting information exclusively from an editorial sourcing from a country that actively uses torture (a war crime) against detainees, who are often held without any charges whatsoever is absolute truth. By the way, where is this report?
    So do you think other countries doesnt use torture as a method to get information from terrorists, right?

and btw 99% of the times the detainees start spitting information the moment they get in
    torture is very very very extreme case

you just love to demonize Israel in every case possible, why dont you post about Gazans that sent to Israeli's hospital for a medical care? why cant I hear about Israelis sent to gazas hospitals?

why dont you post about the thousands of humanitarian trucks sent to Gaza in these days?
    why dont you post about the FREE electricity for Gaza from Israel?

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoyC123 View Post
    So do you think other countries doesnt use torture as a method to get information from terrorists, right?

and btw 99% of the times the detainees start spitting information the moment they get in
    torture is very very very extreme case

you just love to demonize Israel in every case possible, why dont you post about Gazans that sent to Israeli's hospital for a medical care? why cant I hear about Israelis sent to gazas hospitals?

why dont you post about the thousands of humanitarian trucks sent to Gaza in these days?
    why dont you post about the FREE electricity for Gaza from Israel?
    No, the US for example has a documented history of using torture against detainees. Which by the way, director of the CIA has referred to as an unproductive tactic so I'd be interested in seeing a specific source for your 99% figure.... do you have one or did you just make it up?

And dear god man, why don't you post about it? What am I your news provider? Bring it up, maybe it'll be discussed.
    No war but class war

abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post

Shocking.
    shocking?

abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how I could post something from the United Nations, who people claim, allow me to reiterate *claim*, received a portion of their information the Health Ministry in Gaza is immediately discredited as propaganda. But, getting information exclusively from an editorial sourcing from a country that actively uses torture (a war crime) against detainees, who are often held without any charges whatsoever is absolute truth. By the way, where is this report?
    just shows the hypocrisy of some zionists. Suiting their agenda, propaganda and lies. All of a sudden, surprise.... Hamas militants don't lie.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Israelis on ******** wish death for Holocaust survivors against 'Protective Edge'
    http://972mag.com/nstt_feeditem/isra...otective-edge/

What the actual fck?

Nope, it’s not The Onion.

A few days ago some 300 Holocaust survivors placed an ad in the New York Times condemning the massacre in Gaza. My colleague from Local Call, John Brown, has selected a few of the responses on ******** that Israelis posted in response to the ad.

I’ve translated a few from John’s selection:

David Cohen: Those aren’t Holocaust survivors those are probably collaborators with the Nazis.

Shmulik Halphon: He’s invited to go back to Auschwitz.

Itzik Levy: These are survivors who were Kapos. Leftist traitors. That’s why they live abroad and not in the Jewish State.

Vitali Guttman: Enough, they should die already. They survived the Holocaust only to do another Holocaust to Israel in global public opinion?

Meir Dahan: No wonder Hitler murdered 6 million Jews because of people like you you’re not even Jews you’re disgusting people a disgrace to humanity and so are your offspring you are trash.

Asher Solomon: It’s a shame Hitler didn’t finish the job.

Katy Morali: Holocaust survivors who think like this are invited to go die in the gas chambers.

Yafa Ashraf: ****ty Ashkenazis you are the Nazis.

Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome victory for the BDS movement as SodaStream succumbs to pressure - 900 Palestinians to be out of work as factory to close doors on settlement - and relocate to Negev, giving the jobs to Israelis instead.

http://www.israellycool.com/2014/08/...-out-of-a-job/

Kents.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will explain this to you yet again:

The Israeli media is independent. They frequently criticize the Israeli government on a variety of issues. Heck, pro Palestinians posters in this thread have frequently sited Israeli media stories that are critical of Israel (notice that there are no PA media stories that are critical of the PA). Therefore, they are trustworthy.

The Gaza media is not independent. They get killed for criticizing Hamas. Therefore, they are not trustworthy.
    Last edited by bcop; 08-26-2014 at 08:21 AM.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Israelis on ******** wish death for Holocaust survivors against 'Protective Edge'

What the actual fck?
    Very few of those people were actually Holocaust survivors. The ad said "Holocuast Survivors, and descendants of Holocuast survivors". In truth the vast, vast, vast, vast, vast majority of those people were descendants of Holocuast survivors, which is not an exalted or unusual status, especially for an Ashkenazi Jew, where it is pretty common.

Regardless, calling for their death is wrong. Israel has crazy citizens, who post crazy stuff on the internet, just like any other country.

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000

Shocking.
    It's normal behavior from those savages.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

Shocking.
    Not really shocking at all if youve been following the conflict. After the murder of Rabin, the left wing both in Israel and Palestine has been dismantled, Hamas and the Likud party have fed off each other's hatred to create a new generation of ultra-fundies.

This has been assisted by the fact that both religions consider nonbelievers to be of inherently lower value than believers.

The Israeli right has also benefited from the rise of the Salafists in Iraq, being very adept at turning justified fear of AQ and ISIL into support for a stronger and more aggressive military. And of course, the Arab Spring has left its neighbors weakened, which means there is really no reasonable resistance.

In ten years the new rulers of Israel and Palestine will make Bibi and Meshaal look like innocent little puppies.

This is the natural consequence of extremism: complete and utter destruction.

Who started it is now a total non issue.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Meanwhile :

Israel bombs two high-rises, destroying dozens of homes and shops

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...fidenti%40l%29

--------

when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What the actual fck?
    Go live in ISrael and spend some time running to bombshelters at any hr of the day.

Then you would understand.

Dont get me wrong. I don't rejoice in the suffering of the civilians in Gaza. They are held hostage by a fanatical religious dictatorship who sneaked into office via election and then cancelled all future elections. May be people should bitch about why Hamas do not allow election in Gaza. Hamas dont care about the suffering of the palestinians. Ask yourself why the calamity in Gaza does not fall upon the West Bank. Why aren't the vile Joos attacking the West Bank? Could it be b/c there is no rocket fired from the West Bank? Be honest.

Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Go live in ISrael and spend some time running to bombshelters at any hr of the day.

Then you would understand.

Dont get me wrong. I don't rejoice in the suffering of the civilians in Gaza. They are held hostage by a fanatical religious dictatorship who sneaked into office via election and then cancelled all future elections. May be people should bitch about why Hamas do not allow election in Gaza. Hamas dont care about the suffering of the palestinians. Ask yourself why the calamity in Gaza does not fall upon the West Bank. Why aren't the vile Joos attacking the West Bank? Could it be b/c there is no rocket fired from the West Bank? Be honest.
    The funniest thing is they claim the rocket attacks are because of the blockade when the simple fact is the rocket attacks predate the blockade!

Ask yourself why the calamity in Gaza does not fall upon the West Bank. Why aren't the vile Joos attacking the West Bank?
    What do you think of this :

Israeli settlers unleash dog pack on Palestinian kids

Israeli settlers have unleashed a large pack of dogs on Palestinian children, brutally injuring one near Salfit in the center of the occupied West Bank.

The dogs harshly savaged the five-year-old boy, who is in dire need of several surgeries, including a facial reconstructive one.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...estinian-kids/

-------

-----------

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    What do you think of this :

Israeli settlers unleash dog pack on Palestinian kids

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...estinian-kids/

-------

Find me a source that is not the Iranian Press TV or RT.com or St*********, then I would look at it.

Proponent of reason. Oncebitten's Avatar
    Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thirdly, is leaving the occupied territories (and following international law, see UN res 242) really unthinkable? It would end everything instantly.
    If you really believe this, you are either ignorant or grossly uninformed. The radical parts of the Arab world will never leave Israel in peace. There is nothing Israel can do to change that. 1967 borders, 1948 borders, none of it matters. Only the destruction of Israel will suffice for Hamas, Hez, Iran, Isis / Isil, etc...

Take your blinders off and try a little intellectual honesty.

Find me a source that is not the Iranian Press TV or RT.com or St*********, then I would look at it.
    What do you think of the vid ?

-----------

Gaza ceasefire: Israel and Palestinians agree to halt weeks of fighting

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-halt-fighting

-----------

What do you think of the vid ?
    It is presented by the Iranian PressTV with vested interest in making ISrael look bad. We don't know who that woman is, why she was running away, why they wanted her.

Releasing dog on grandma is generally a very bad idea, unless there is a compelling reason, eg she has crucial life saving information needed to prevent a pending terrorist attack. We don't know if there is compelling reason or not. If there isn't a compelling reason, then yes, that would be an unacceptable abuse.

Nice try at baiting me with the vid. We all know you don't care about truth and objectivity.

It is presented by the Iranian PressTV with vested interest in making ISrael look bad. We don't know who that woman is, why she was running away, why they wanted her.

Releasing dog on grandma is generally a very bad idea, unless there is a compelling reason, eg she has crucial life saving information needed to prevent a pending terrorist attack. We don't know if there is compelling reason or not. If there isn't a compelling reason, then yes, that would be an unacceptable abuse.

Nice try at baiting me with the vid. We all know you don't care about truth and objectivity.
    Your excuses for Israeli terror is disgusting. I wonder if you blame all the dead Palestinian children for what happened to them ?

-----------

Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Th3K1NgSlaY3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your excuses for Israeli terror is disgusting. I wonder if you blame all the dead Palestinian children for what happened to them ?
    Hamas murdered those children.

Originally Posted by Th3K1NgSlaY3R View Post
    Hamas murdered those children.
    Via Israeli missile strikes ?

-----------

Via Israeli missile strikes ?
    Yes. Hamas forces Israel to fire those missles.

NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoMilkForYou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Th3K1NgSlaY3R View Post
    Yes. Hamas forces Israel to fire those missles.
    lol'd

Originally Posted by NoMilkForYou View Post
    lol'd
    Yes I forgot in pally world youre supposed to just let people shoot rockets at you and not counterstrike launch sites.

More delusions from the pallies. Lol just lol

Originally Posted by NoMilkForYou View Post
    lol'd
    lol at this, warmmilk swallower.

Hamas: We Place Civilians in the Line of Fire

and the payback? this

Navy Performs Pinpoint Strike in Gaza

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd bet that the majority of those "children" were in their teens and working for Hamas therefore losing any sympathy from many of us. Any innocent little kids that died are unfortunate (to say the least), but they died at the hands of Hamas and their actions. Hamas could have agreed to a ceasefire right when this thing started but continued launching rockets.
    “Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 270 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast