Closed Thread
Page 263 of 270 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 8100
    ☦Русский ישראלי✡️ LubitelPelmen's Avatar
    LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by habibtizz View Post
    So, you believe 100% what is in the Torah? Lmao. Strong Shlomo the homo. Goyim the God. Shekel the Goldberg.

One day, the world will be run by people who use logic to make decisions. Not by the "words" made up by big bearded, 4ft tall, imaginary fuks.
    you're trash habibi.
    your arguments are based on nothing.
    when i'm talking about history and not faith, you reply with nonsense lol
    ...how surprising
    yeah but you can't expect much else from a pallywood supporter.
    Last edited by LubitelPelmen; 11-24-2016 at 11:10 PM.
    [Flora&FaunaLover**** crew]

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    LMAO, if you thought Obama was easy on Israel just wait for the next 4 years.
    The more Israel defies world opinion and the countless UN resolutions against it, the more it will be isolated.

It's a racist, fascist, and apartheid state. The sooner it realizes the damage it's doing to itself on the world stage, the quicker there'll be hope for all concerned.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Scum engaging in wanton acts of violence again:

Israeli settlers attack Palestinian house in Hebron with Molotov cocktails

sraeli settlers Tuesday set fire to a Palestinian-owned home in Masafer Yatta to the south of Hebron, according to a local activist.

Rateb al-Jabour, coordinator of the popular committee against the separation wall and settlements, told WAFA settlers from the Israeli settlement of Beit Yatir, built illegally on Palestinian-owned land, attacked the home of Mohammed Abu Qbaita, with Molotov cocktails, setting fire to the house and causing financial damages to the house.
    http://english.wafa.ps/page.aspx?id=...0174713aO2oOW0

when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LubitelPelmen View Post
    you're trash habibi.
    your arguments are based on nothing.
    when i'm talking about history and not faith, you reply with nonsense lol
    ...how surprising
    yeah but you can't expect much else from a pallywood supporter.
    Lmao what? History from where? There are like, zero backed up sources that Moses was real other than text in the bible. Sorry honey, you're talking about faith. Once you learn that religious history does not necessarily equate to non fictional history, the cause for whom you represent will gain some credibility.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    The more Israel defies world opinion and the countless UN resolutions against it, the more it will be isolated.

It's a racist, fascist, and apartheid state. The sooner it realizes the damage it's doing to itself on the world stage, the quicker there'll be hope for all concerned.
    lol no...Israel is more connected today than ever before. Once the Arab Muslims figure out how to do something other than strap bombs to their children and throw rocks, maybe they can build international connections too.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LubitelPelmen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao what? History from where? There are like, zero backed up sources that Moses was real other than text in the bible. Sorry honey, you're talking about faith. Once you learn that religious history does not necessarily equate to non fictional history, the cause for whom you represent will gain some credibility.
    you're right about THAT, but still out of many things i mentioned you only pointed out Moses.
    that still doesn't change the fact that the land of israel belongs to the Jews (and originally Arameans) and not Arabs.
    no need to argue about that anymore.

WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100)
    ******* mod deleted my comment about ISIS being an Israeli organization. Wow, didn't know the misc supports kids being murdered so strongly.

Thanks Israel for your vile acts:

Israel's ‘imminent’ village demolition leaves 700 Bedouin residents in limbo

Bedouin residents of Atim-Umm al-Hiran in Israel have been left in limbo as they wait for Israeli authorities to demolish their village to build a Jewish town in its place.

The Israel Lands Administration (ILA) announced it would begin destroying the village on Tuesday, displacing residents to make room for a new Jewish village for people tied to the illegal West Bank settlement of Susya.
    https://www.rt.com/news/367857-bedou...el-demolition/

-----------

WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100) WarpSoldier is not very well liked. (-100)
    you're right about THAT, but still out of many things i mentioned you only pointed out Moses.
    that still doesn't change the fact that the land of israel belongs to the Jews (and originally Arameans) and not Arabs.
    no need to argue about that anymore.
    LOL, it only belongs to them because they got it from the Balfour Declaration. A Palestinian flag did exist before Israel was formed in 1948. Zionist scum like you just try to use God as their shield to defend the unjust disgusting actions of an apartheid state.

Originally Posted by WarpSoldier View Post
    LOL, it only belongs to them because they got it from the Balfour Declaration. A Palestinian flag did exist before Israel was formed in 1948. Zionist scum like you just try to use God as their shield to defend the unjust disgusting actions of an apartheid state.
    jews are from the kingdom of juda and kingdom of israel. - nowadays state of israel. (and the same region even before the kingdoms were formed)

palestinians = arabs in israel
    arabs are from arabic peninsula, not the levant.
    now go tell all the arabs outside the peninsula in places like egypt and iraq to take their ass back home to arabia and stay out of historically non-arabic countries.
    fool.

also the modern palestinian flag is stolen from the jordanians.
    Last edited by LubitelPelmen; 11-26-2016 at 10:31 PM.

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jews are from the kingdom of juda and kingdom of israel. - nowadays state of israel. (and the same region even before the kingdoms were formed)
    Who would you call the individuals, who are Jewish, who currently reside in Israel and claim themselves as Israeli? Decedents of the kingdom of juda and israel? I believe the argument on the irrelevance of "who is there first" is strong.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Who would you call the individuals, who are Jewish, who currently reside in Israel and claim themselves as Israeli? Decedents of the kingdom of juda and israel? I believe the argument on the irrelevance of "who is there first" is strong.
    Who would you call the individuals, who are palestinian, who currently reside in Israel and claim themselves as palestinian? Decedents of philistines? I believe the argument on the irrelevance of "who is there first" is strong.

Who would you call the individuals, who are Palestinian, who currently reside in Palestine and claim themselves as Palestinian? Decedents of philistines? I believe the argument on the irrelevance of "who is there first" is strong.
    I would call many of today's Palestinians those of the descendants of farmers who were there before the time of the Ottomans. I don't believe I could say the same for the Jewish population.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

I would call many of today's Palestinians those of the descendants of arabs who came there before the time of the Ottomans from the arabic peninsula. I don't believe I could say the same for the Jewish population.
    I would call many of today's Israelis those of the descendants of Jews from middle-eastern countries like Yemen and Iraq who were in exile before the time of the Ottomans. I don't believe I could say the same for the palestinian population.
    Last edited by LubitelPelmen; 11-26-2016 at 11:32 PM.

I would call many of today's Israelis those of the descendants of Jews from middle-eastern countries like Yemen and Iraq who were in exile before the time of the Ottomans. I don't believe I could say the same for the palestinian population.
    Many is a good word. It ignores the evidence showing 90% of the Jewish population in Israel coming from 19th and 20th century European ancestry while giving sustenance to the answer. .
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Many is a good word. It ignores the evidence showing 50% of the Jewish population in Israel coming from 19th and 20th century European ancestry while giving sustenance to the answer. .
    Many is a good word. It ignored the evidence showing 99% of the palestinian population in Israel coming from 19th and 20th century arabian peninsula ancestry.
    Last edited by LubitelPelmen; 11-26-2016 at 11:30 PM.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

posting the same image since 2011... also that one with the jet fighter attacking the US warship.
    Texas crew

Many is a good word. It ignored the evidence showing 99% of the palestinian population in Israel coming from 19th and 20th century arabian peninsula ancestry.
    I mean, if you ignore all of the records from the Ottoman empire stating otherwise, sure.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    posting the same image since 2011... also that one with the jet fighter attacking the US warship.
    Here you go:

(Israeli terrorists attack the USS Liberty)

---

Meanwhile:

Murderous, racist, Israeli far-right scum allowed to do whatever he pleases

An Israeli radical rightist activist who was barred from the West Bank after being labeled by the authorities as a security threat will now be allowed to return to the region.

Yosef Prissman, 22, who hails from the extremist settlement of Yitzhar, was removed from the West Bank by an administrative military order a year and a half ago, in light of classified intelligence showing that he poses a significant and immediate danger.

His removal was part of a more general drive to expel right-wing activists from the West Bank, which became the policy of security services after the murder of the Dawabsheh family in Duma.
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.755371

-----------

goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Moses was quoted frequently in the Qur'an as well lol

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get some IDF.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7441866.html

IDF kill 4 ISIS militants in attempted ambush on IDF patrol.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    It is less isolated than ever.

Jordan is openly doing business with it, India's relationship with Israel is stronger than ever and out in the open, and with the election of Trump, even the Russia-Israel relationship will be made more open (although it was already strong under the surface).
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    It is less isolated than ever.

Jordan is openly doing business with it, India's relationship with Israel is stronger than ever and out in the open, and with the election of Trump, even the Russia-Israel relationship will be made more open (although it was already strong under the surface).
    That's the short-term. In the long run, the civilized world will see Israel for what it really is: a nation run on racism and fascism.

Meanwhile:

Israeli Settlers Attempt to Cultivate Palestinian Lands

Israeli settlers attempted to cultivate Palestinian-owned lands in the village of Sakout, near Tubas in the Jordan Valley.

Muataz Besharat, who monitors settlement activity in Jordan Valley, said that Israeli settlers, accompanied by agricultural equipment, broke into a land near the village and attempted to cultivate it.

The ownership of the land, which comprises an area of 3,500 dunams, was reinstated to its original Palestinian owners earlier this year, after being illegally seized by Israeli settlers.
    http://imemc.org/article/jordan-vall...stinian-lands/

(Terrorist settler scum)

-----------

West Bank: IDF abducts 14 Palestinians, including children

Israeli soldiers abducted, late at night and on Wednesday at dawn, fourteen Palestinians, including several children, in different parts of the West Bank, including in occupied East Jerusalem.

The Hebron office of the PPS (Palestinian Prisoners Society), in the southern part of the West Bank, said the soldiers have abducted five Palestinians, including three children from the al-‘Arroub refugee camp, after invading their homes.

In Gaza, Israeli navy ships opened fire on Palestinian fishing boats, in the Sea area, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.
    http://imemc.org/article/army-abduct...the-west-bank/

(IDF terrorists hunting children)

-----------

(IDF terrorists hunting children)
    true.
    i heard he killed 5134362719013 already, but was murdered by Khaled Meshaal lately.

...but the legend says that his soul still dwells on earth hunting for more.

true.
    i heard he killed 5134362719013 already, but was murdered by Khaled Meshaal lately.

...but the legend says that his soul still dwells on earth hunting for more.
    Now you're just being silly, Lubitel.

-----------

Racism, fascism, and apartheid in motion:

Israeli buses remove Arabic-language announcements in southern city of Beersheba after pressure from Jewish residents

Palestinian citizens of Israel have criticised an Israeli bus company's decision to remove Arabic-language announcements in Beersheba, a 200,000-person city in the country's southern Negev region.

Israel's Ministry of Transportation instructed the Dan Bus Company to remove Arabic announcements after several local Jewish-Israeli residents lodged complaints to the company and the Beersheba's city hall.

The company previously had announcements in Hebrew and Arabic, both of which are official languages.

Amjad Iraqi, international advocacy coordinator at the Adalah Centre for Arab Minority Rights in Israel, said the bus company "caved in to racism.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...081012977.html

(Vile racist)

-----------

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many is a good word. It ignores the evidence showing 90% of the Jewish population in Israel coming from 19th and 20th century European ancestry while giving sustenance to the answer. .
    More than 50% of Israelis are fukin tan/brown similar to you Habib. So stop spreading lies you just ruin the cause you are 'claiming' to represent. It's obvious you are the aggressor and provoker in this argument. Spreading lies, no consist historical facts...you are just more of the same as the rest of the "Pally supporter" that litter the hundreds of pages itt to attack tack tack...like the terrorists you support.

Israel isn't fukin goin anywhere. Can you get that through your skull? Answer me that. Can you? Do you understand that Jerusalem is the "eternal" capital of the Jews? Do you get it? Can you grasp the fact that Israel is a Jewish state? Can ya? Do you realize that Israel has one of the most powerful fukin militaries in the history of mankind? Do you realize?

Your best bet is to lay down and submit to the will of Allah.

Jerusalem for the Jews. Mecca for the Muslins.

Allah has willed it.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    More than 50% of Israelis are fukin tan/brown similar to you Habib. So stop spreading lies you just ruin the cause you are 'claiming' to represent. It's obvious you are the aggressor and provoker in this argument. Spreading lies, no consist historical facts...you are just more of the same as the rest of the "Pally supporter" that litter the hundreds of pages itt to attack tack tack...like the terrorists you support.

Israel isn't fukin goin anywhere. Can you get that through your skull? Answer me that. Can you? Do you understand that Jerusalem is the "eternal" capital of the Jews? Do you get it? Can you grasp the fact that Israel is a Jewish state? Can ya? Do you realize that Israel has one of the most powerful fukin militaries in the history of mankind? Do you realize?

Your best bet is to lay down and submit to the will of Allah.

Jerusalem for the Jews. Mecca for the Muslins.

Allah has willed it.
    I mean, I'm not trying to point out any contradictions in your statements or anything. Lol. Where does all of your animosity towards me come from?

Where do I support terrorism? Where do I not commit to the desire for a two nation solution? Brb, a book said people who follow a religion should be entitled to a region, and are now considered a race. Religious ideological arguments for land claims are retarded.
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More peaceful moves from the only 'democracy' in the Middle East...:

Israel to build 500 new settler homes in east Jerusalem in 'politically significant' move after Donald Trump win

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7436551.html

[img]http://occupiedpalestine.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/settlers_300_0.jpg[/]

[img]http://www.bocchescucite.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Immagine312.jpg[/]

([I]Israeli settler terrorists[I])
    Ahmed! A Jew is building another house on a hill in the middle of a desert! Call Hasan right away and tell him we need 3 AK-47's and 200 rounds of ammunition.

We goin' Jew huntin today boy.

...meanwhile outside Hasans house

...meanwhile outside Ahmed's house

Bring it.

Closed Thread
Page 263 of 270 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast