i2ockyraccoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Fainted in the gym

So i was working out 2 days ago and i was doing ma thing....

This big dude came up to me and asked if i would like to work out with him. He is a personal trainer afterall and hes pretty damm big. So as i was working out with him doing chest, he pushed me to the max WHILE I WAS FASTING !
    Near the end i started to feel dizzy and eventually i fell on his shoulder and had a black out.... After yesterday i have been feeling dizzy random times and i feel a bit scared going to the gym as i think i might pass out again

. Reasons why i think i passed out
    - Fked up sleeping routune
    - Dehydration
    -was fasting
    - Weights to heavy?

This is my first time this has happened to me. I am 17 years and have been going gym for 5months.... COuld u give me some advice? thanks

Also, the owner ( Steroid addict) had a go at me and did ssay some pretty upsetting things to me, I also feel a bit embarrased and ashamed going back tto gym.

Anttt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by i2ockyraccoon View Post
    So i was working out 2 days ago and i was doing ma thing....

This big dude came up to me and asked if i would like to work out with him. He is a personal trainer afterall and hes pretty damm big. So as i was working out with him doing chest, he pushed me to the max WHILE I WAS FASTING !
    Near the end i started to feel dizzy and eventually i fell on his shoulder and had a black out.... After yesterday i have been feeling dizzy random times and i feel a bit scared going to the gym as i think i might pass out again

. Reasons why i think i passed out
    - Fked up sleeping routune
    - Dehydration
    -was fasting
    - Weights to heavy?

This is my first time this has happened to me. I am 17 years and have been going gym for 5months.... COuld u give me some advice? thanks

Also, the owner ( Steroid addict) had a go at me and did ssay some pretty upsetting things to me, I also feel a bit embarrased and ashamed going back tto gym.
    Definitely hydration and fasting. You NEED to stay hydrated dude, cant stress that enough! If you are true to your religion and wish to fast, then take it easy don't go super heavy man
    B: (190x1)
    S: (350x1)
    DL: (385x1)

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Errr... stop fasting before you train. And drink more water.

chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100) chermanmal is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont go back to a gym that bullies you

AirCondition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't fast before a workout

Drink water

What kind of advice do you want?

TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVelinov is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, first of all, do not follow some other guys workouts in the gym, you're new to the sport, so you have to understrand the meaning of bodybuilding.Never train fasted dude, this is the biggest bull**** I've ever seen... fuel yourself with some protein and carbs 1 hour before a workout, then again right after you're done training.The human body needs water, big part of you contains water, so you need to drink at least like 4 lbs a day.Another thing - you feel a little dizzy in the gym, stop for a 5-6 minutes, see if it gets better.I've felt dizzy 2-3 times during the middle of my workout and I've decided to take a break for the day.Never workout when you feel like ****.

EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not to be mean but...

LOOOOOOOLLLLL

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never train in a fasting state mate. Eat some protein or use a good preworkout before starting ur workout.
    And just out of curiosity, what did the gym owner say to u ?

PogoPie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PogoPie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    100% dehydration i had the same thing, and if you can take a longer pause

I'm not really a horse stabler22's Avatar
    stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes I go to the gym before eating and I'm alright, but I'm sure our bodies are different

At least make sure you get a lot of water in during your workout. Also, breathe correctly when lifting weights, don't hold it in.

If I'm laying down or sitting down, as soon as I stand up my blood pressure will drop low and I start to black out. Maybe this occurs with you, I'm probably not so hydrated myself.
    Aesthetic

Originally Posted by Kratos2k14 View Post
    Never train in a fasting state mate. Eat some protein or use a good preworkout before starting ur workout.
    And just out of curiosity, what did the gym owner say to u ?
    Thanks for that, When i fainted that day he wasnt there and when i saw him the next day he did make fun of me a bit by saying 'EH everyone its him' and saying other stuff to me like 'if i was there i wouldve given u 2 slaps' and ' u thick f*kaa, u shouldve drank lucazade, not water'.... stuff like that and yh it did kinda hit me....

Originally Posted by TVelinov View Post
    Well, first of all, do not follow some other guys workouts in the gym, you're new to the sport, so you have to understrand the meaning of bodybuilding.Never train fasted dude, this is the biggest bull**** I've ever seen... fuel yourself with some protein and carbs 1 hour before a workout, then again right after you're done training.The human body needs water, big part of you contains water, so you need to drink at least like 4 lbs a day.Another thing - you feel a little dizzy in the gym, stop for a 5-6 minutes, see if it gets better.I've felt dizzy 2-3 times during the middle of my workout and I've decided to take a break for the day.Never workout when you feel like ****.
    Thanks for that man, i appreciate it

Thats the only gym close to my house and it is a good gym tbh. Another gym requires me to take a bus and walk for 15mins. So its my only choice tbh