Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

Exclamation ** More stringent enforcement of forum rules will be in effect **

Users of this section need to read the announcement from Admin.:

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel
    **Please Read**Forum Rule re-emphasis

•Racist, sexist, or bigoted comments or slurs in any form (including images).
    •Offensive, disgusting, aggressive, lewd, profane, or derogatory language, posts, pictures, or PM's
    •E-fighting, excessive arguing, or harassment of other users.
    •Discussion of illegal activities (United States laws apply). This includes theft, ****philia, rape, incest, murder, etc.
    •Attempting to circumvent forum rules (or censors), or assisting or encouraging others to do so.

All of the above are currently listed in the forum rules and have been there for years. Moving forward, moderators will be cracking down on hate speech, general bashing and illegal activity discussion such as: all anti-Semitic comments, general Jewish/Muslim bashing/hate speech or any other race/religion/people group hate, and comments regarding incest, rape, bestiality etc.

I know you all have the ability to discuss these issues without the hate talk, help us out by nixing it please.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does
    and comments regarding incest, rape,
    mean "Wood rape if got the chance" type comments are now prohibited?
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will massage report button tenderly
    No sig crew

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awww fuk bye

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I for one welcome this.

PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    I for one welcome this.

[youtube]v_leY_LgOuQ[youtube]
    History doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme.

anonymous
    This comes from way up on high although not like it wasn't needed beforehand.

I really appreciate the help though. For as much as it may seem like it, we really don't like banning a ton.

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We shall see which "groups" will receive mod exemption from the above and will be open to bashing. Also which slurs are allowed by the mods because they state the slur means something different from the way every poster on this entire forum uses it. It has happened in the past; there is no reason to believe it will not happen again.
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does saying stuff about the political entity known as " Zionism" constitute anti Semite ?
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by b.spencer View Post
    We shall see which "groups" will receive mod exemption from the above and will be open to bashing. Also which slurs are allowed by the mods because they state the slur means something different from the way every poster on this entire forum uses it. It has happened in the past; there is no reason to believe it will not happen again.
    Calm down. If you see something against the rules, report it.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    This comes from way up on high although not like it wasn't needed beforehand.

I really appreciate the help though. For as much as it may seem like it, we really don't like banning a ton.
    Speak for yourself.

I'm salavating at the thought of mass banning 90% of RP.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Calm down. If you see something against the rules, report it.
    Oh I'm perfectly calm. I just have read these forums for enough years and seen the actions of the mod group that reflect exactly what I have described. Unless proven by an actual change, I fully expect the same justifications and groups exempted from the policy restate to happen again, if it is not, in fact, the same groups open to slurring as before this restate. It is not against the rules if the mods state the bashing and slurs are not covered by the rules.
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am glad to hear that the rules will be better enforced.

As President of the R/P, I believe it is critically important that members choose to respect one another regardless of age, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

We should discuss politics and religion in a mature and humble manner.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post

As President of the R/P, I believe it is critically important that members choose to respect one another regardless of age, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

If Elder Party had been elected none of this would have happened.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, so pretty much the whole section will be banned.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Originally Posted by b.spencer View Post
    Oh I'm perfectly calm. I just have read these forums for enough years and seen the actions of the mod group that reflect exactly what I have described. Unless proven by an actual change, I fully expect the same justifications and groups exempted from the policy restate to happen again, if it is not, in fact, the same groups open to slurring as before this restate. It is not against the rules if the mods state the bashing and slurs are not covered by the rules.
    Or maybe some groups are just better at reporting rule violations than others.

Contrary to popular opinion, mods don't sit around reading every post in this forum to see who insulted whom or which group is getting 4.6% more hate than another. If it's not reported, it may not be seen.

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OT, Vox do you know why the new firearms thread got locked?
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    OT, Vox do you know why the new firearms thread got locked?
    Didn't realize it had been.

I'm sure Hola would know.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for keeping us safe<3
    Call me Sally

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Or maybe some groups are just better at reporting rule violations than others.

Contrary to popular opinion, mods don't sit around reading every post in this forum to see who insulted whom or which group is getting 4.6% more hate than another. If it's not reported, it may not be seen.
    Someone's perceived tone does not sound calm ... but I digress.

I base my judgement on what I have seen mods do and what mods have posted over the last 8 years as to which group attacks and slurs are allowed and which are not. Perhaps the mod group will change my opinion by new actions. Who knows? Maybe this is a "rededication" to use a religious metaphor. Time will tell, but my personal expectations are "backsliding."
    ---

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forum Rules
    All rules apply to posts, private messages, reputation comments, BodySpace comments, signatures, user titles, and user names.
    Report posts or Private Messages that violate forum rules using the Report Button. Report members using either the Report Button or the report feature on their BodySpace.
    Do not quote posts that violate forum rules.
    Treat other users, administrators, and moderators with respect.
    Moderator decisions and actions are not open to public discussion. Contact a moderator or an administrator privately to discuss these issues. Moderator disrespect will not be tolerated.

/thread
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Misc just pretty much declared war on the European nationalist/E-skinheads that were an embarrassment to this place.

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    The Misc just pretty much declared war on the European nationalist/E-skinheads that were an embarrassment to this place.
    Oh that's rich...

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    I second this. Keep us safe mods and thanks for the time you put into the forum.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    Oh that's rich...
    It actually isn't buddy. You are a more mature extension of that group in any case.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    I second this. Keep us safe mods and thanks for the time you put into the forum.
    Statist.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see an emphasis on enforcing against antisemitism, and I wish this would extend over to the regular misc.

Making jokes can be okay, but I often see people calling for the outright extermination of Jews, endorsing hitler,
    TONS of holocaust denial, and it's disgusting. I always report it and seems like more often than not it's not removed.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Glad to see an emphasis on enforcing against antisemitism, and I wish this would extend over to the regular misc.

Making jokes can be okay, but I often see people calling for the outright extermination of Jews, endorsing hitler,
    TONS of holocaust denial, and it's disgusting. I always report it and seems like more often than not it's not removed.
    The rules do apply to the regular misc. as well. Hate threads of any type will not be tolerated.

But this forum seems to generate more than its share so will be under extra scrutiny.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Statist.
    As long as they don't raise my taxes or infringe on my constitutional rights I'm happy to obey the rules of a private business.

PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So are you going to close the European Nationalism thread? Its like skinhead central in there