Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    I agree with 50 post limit to post in the R/P.
    Having said that, I'm pretty sure it's the high post, high rep, R/P regulars that caused this whole ordeal in the first place
    I see that you are banned, but I think you're correct, but on a higher scale.

In a section like the R/P, there are a minimal number of users who exert influence to a higher degree than normal. Oh wait, that's how it happens in the general Misc. Oh wait, that's how it happens in EVERY section.

Higher rep and higher post users obviously direct the conversation and control the direction of culture of that section. Reds and Trolls are inconsequential because they are ignored and marginalized and banned.

It's the "rule followers" and the "regulars" that create the culture of hatred in the R/P, and kindle it month after month, year after year, while the "trolls" are banned and nothing changes, because the "trolls" come back and are always Red.

What's alarming is that there are some users in the R/P who exert extremely powerful arguments on both sides, and they are ignored by moderators regardless of the vitriol they spew, or the insults they inflict.

EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmirAliii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can Mods aware me on why ISIS threads are being deleted?

And are people like ziobot, mehdi, bigkahoona, cxc3000 etc perma banned?
    Last edited by EmirAliii; 07-25-2014 at 07:11 PM.

817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) 817TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HaythamKenway View Post
    Thanks for realizing that. There are some good Reds out there.
    What do you think? Wait, you think a lot of the reds are reds because of majority rules? Because they have a different opinion? The reds are reds because of no fault of their own? It is actually the "greens" fault that they are red?

Edit: nevermind. I don't even want to go there. You are right.
    Last edited by 817TexasBrah; 07-25-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Words
    Ex-Military Medic 68W

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 817TexasBrah View Post
    What do you think? Wait, you think a lot of the reds are reds because of majority rules? Because they have a different opinion? The reds are reds because of no fault of their own? It is actually the "greens" fault that they are red?
    I sense "green privilege" as a new bodybuilding meme.

abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abdus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    Actually, that's not a bad idea. It would be fairly simple to do. Lol, we could even make it a member's only section and password protect it.
    how about making it accessible to platinum members only?

PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys have any idea how easy it is to rack up 50 posts in a day?

It should be 500-1000 posts

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaidProgramming View Post
    You guys have any idea how easy it is to rack up 50 posts in a day?

It should be 500-1000 posts
    The purpose for the 50 post requirement isn't to make this a special club, it's so guests and members who either post infrequently or who never intend to post don't see what's being discussed here, thereby not getting rustled jimmies and still placing purchase orders via the bodybuilding.com store.
    Last edited by ODBM; 07-26-2014 at 05:17 AM.

3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000) 3stripes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    What about no reds in the R/P?
    People can get negged into oblivion just for having strong views on gun control.
    Elizabeth Warren for President

Hilary clinton for VP (Just for the laughs)

Rich Roll and Brendan Brazier in charge of sports and Nutrition

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
    People can get negged into oblivion just for having strong views on gun control.

I think people rarely neg in the R/P just for difference of opinion.

The negs come based upon how those opinions are expressed and how many personal insults said expresser includes along with that opinion...
    Last edited by brighamw; 07-26-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Silver-Tongued Devil Aggressivebrah's Avatar
    Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    If you can do it without resorting to slurs/various spellings of slurs or making threats, sure.
    Originally Posted by Aggressivebrah View Post
    I could use a little more clarification on this. A few days ago, I had made a threadwhich quickly turned into multiple controversial topicsin the Religion and Politics section that was removed sometime either yesterday or today.

There were at least a few derogative posts from others; however, I avoided those altogether while trying to foster a thread with some friendly debate. I knew others were treading on thin ice with their posts, but I made sure to focus on debunking faulty ideas, not attacking the individual.

I do, of course, have a general idea of why it was removed. It's just that your post kind of confuses me now. I would like to be able to introduce controversial topics to be openly discussed in the future, all of which I want to follow the forum rules without having threads removed if I'm able to help it.
    I would greatly appreciate it if either ForumSentinel or a mod could shed some light on this.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"Every day that gets to pass is a success, and every woman looks better in a sundress."

"Live with integrity, respect the rights of other people, and follow your own bliss."

"Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense."

"Burdens are for shoulders strong enough to carry them."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    The purpose for the 50 post requirement isn't to make this a special club, it's so guests and members who either post infrequently or who never intend to post don't see what's being discussed here, thereby not getting rustled jimmies and still placing purchase orders via the bodybuilding.com store.
    Mod should rep this man. Very good idea.
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads? - Plato

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire

Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic. - Prophet Mohammed

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Aggressivebrah View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it if either ForumSentinel or a mod could shed some light on this.
    Look, it's as simple as this:

1. "Debate" R&P topics all you want, but the minute the conversation turns into people insulting each other or tossing out slurs, the thread will either be closed or deleted.

2. It's unfortunate, but it is unlikely that mods are going to take a lot of time reading through "legitimate" debate threads to weed out individual posts made by trolls, so the entire thread might get deleted instead (mods have a lot to deal with and it's a time issue). The best way to keep this from happening is to report individual posts which are issues.

3. In the near term, due to the heated issue of the middle east, threads might just get deleted. I'd suggest you start an "official" Isreal / Palestine conversation thread and try to keep it clean. The more threads there are, the more mods will likely just delete since it doesn't take long for them to get out of hand.

4. Use common sense. If you wouldn't say something in a public debate setting, don't use the anonymity of the internet to be blatantly disrespectful to others.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Look, it's as simple as this:

1. "Debate" R&P topics all you want, but the minute the conversation turns into people insulting each other or tossing out slurs, the thread will either be closed or deleted.

2. It's unfortunate, but it is unlikely that mods are going to take a lot of time reading through "legitimate" debate threads to weed out individual posts made by trolls, so the entire thread might get deleted instead (mods have a lot to deal with and it's a time issue). The best way to keep this from happening is to report individual posts which are issues.

3. In the near term, due to the heated issue of the middle east, threads might just get deleted. I'd suggest you start an "official" Isreal / Palestine conversation thread and try to keep it clean. The more threads there are, the more mods will likely just delete since it doesn't take long for them to get out of hand.

4. Use common sense. If you wouldn't say something in a public debate setting, don't use the anonymity of the internet to be blatantly disrespectful to others.
    That would mean that all a certain group has to do to get a thread closed is act unruly.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zedbimmer View Post
    That would mean that all a certain group has to do to get a thread closed is act unruly.
    I'm sure that'd get banned.
    O|||||||O

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd suggest you start an "official" Isreal / Palestine conversation thread and try to keep it clean. The more threads there are, the more mods will likely just delete since it doesn't take long for them to get out of hand..
    done

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163240161

BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All anti-semitic posts huh? What exactly qualifies as anti-semitic? So if I were to say Jews run the media, and hollywood, and the major newspapers, will I get banned for posting these facts?

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Stickied.

All other Israel/palastine/hamas threads will be deleted or closed.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since you guys are cracking down on hate threads, could you make it against the rules to post criminal threads with the criminal's mugshot?

Or is there only one group this whole thing revolves around?

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post

I think people rarely neg in the R/P just for difference of opinion.

The negs come based upon how those opinions are expressed and how many personal insults said expresser includes along with that opinion...
    I am actually to an extent proof of that. I am pretty pro liberal on a forum thats majority conservative. As long as your intention isn't to mock or act condescending, but at the very least give off the perception of having your views because you think it will make your nation or the world a better place most people will either reply to it or ignore it.

I am shocked a few more posters who tend to be vitriolic, insulting, and hateful to most anybody who holds an opposing view point haven't been banned. Esp because one is a notorious ban evader who just recently made a new account.
    I think the one point we can all agree on is that even if evolution isn't correct, semitope is still wrong.

Gage is one of the new Founding Fathers, his courage may restore the republic yet. -Voodoo101

Hay guise we gots ourselves some new founding fathers, and they will save us from our evil guberment by begging for money on the internet all the while never facing any real threat to their person by the giant, evil, and ruthless government that had zero problem killing around 5k citizens!

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did get banned twice in the last month (1 week per time) for stuff I have traditionally talked about on Misc and has never been a problem.

One was talking about Hispanics (in a bad light? not sure, I was pointing out facts only) and the other was for mentioning something technological of a cellular variety I won't even mention here because I'll get banned.

inb4 ban again
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

edit: lost my temper, I'll leave the kid alone
    Last edited by PaidProgramming; 07-26-2014 at 07:15 PM.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Lakersbake, I find your racist neg about black people ironic considering your username is based on a basketball team full of black millionaires. Just another closet racist cuckold
    What gave you the impression this is a good thread to start arguments in?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What gave you the impression this is a good thread to start arguments in?
    He probably hoped a mod would look at his negs, agree with his call it was racist and ban him. Seems dumb as all hell to me though.
    I think the one point we can all agree on is that even if evolution isn't correct, semitope is still wrong.

Gage is one of the new Founding Fathers, his courage may restore the republic yet. -Voodoo101

Hay guise we gots ourselves some new founding fathers, and they will save us from our evil guberment by begging for money on the internet all the while never facing any real threat to their person by the giant, evil, and ruthless government that had zero problem killing around 5k citizens!

Originally Posted by NiceBoat View Post
    He probably hoped a mod would look at his negs, agree with his call it was racist and ban him. Seems dumb as all hell to me though.
    If that was the case, dont you think I would have posted the actual neg?

Not arguing with anyone, just lost my temper. I should have left the kid alone. Original point still stands though.

If that was the case, dont you think I would have posted the actual neg?

Not arguing with anyone, just lost my temper. I should have left the kid alone. Original point still stands though.
    Why let it matter at all bud? I mean if it was out of nowhere from some bigot pity the dude for being ignorant and move on. Its not like any of his opinions matter at all, and you can't stop him from being ignorant. Trying to educate bigots don't tend to make them less bigoted, they just have bigger words to be bigoted with. The only thing that will change people like that is by them experiencing how wrong they are through direct contact.

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BMOC325 View Post
    All anti-semitic posts huh? What exactly qualifies as anti-semitic? So if I were to say Jews run the media, and hollywood, and the major newspapers, will I get banned for posting these facts?
    since I am from Africa and my country colonized/slaughtered by the Brits its still anti-semetic for me to which Hitler would have beat them since the holocaust would continue and the Jews in stead of us would have to suffer some more.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Opportunist09 View Post
    Holocaust denial isn't antisemitism. I'm not a denier but that word along with racism/x-phobic are used way to liberally...
    Holocaust denial isn't anti-Semitism in the same way that White pride isn't racist. It doesn't have to be that way, it just seems like every one of it's members is.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A fifty post count rule to post would be good because it makes it more inconvenient to troll R&P.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urgers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is newt gingrich enforcing them?

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HaythamKenway View Post
    I wish I knew wtf "salavating" means.
    Phone post.

Sue me
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX