vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From Obese With Severe Anxiety to a Fit Personal Trainer

Hey guys I decided to make a thread about my transformation to help anyone who is in need of some motivation to get started or continuing their journey towards a healthier lifestyle.

Those Picture were taken at the age of 17 and 18 years old

On those picture I was around 350 pounds and was dealing with severe anxiety, I wouldn't come out of the house on day time cause I was too shy of my appearance and would wait night time to go grab the paper or go to the grocery store, which I would wait almost until close time so there would be almost nobody. At this point of my life my only goal was to be a pro at videogame. I dropped out of school because of my anxiety problems at 15 years old and since this moment everyday of my life was pretty much the same. I was sitting in front of my computer for at least 12 hours a day and my diet was pretty much everything I could put my hands on... Poptart,Icecream,Soda,Cookie,Chocolate Milk,Energy Drink... You get the point.

One day I realised that my life was going no where. I was wasting the best years of my life to be good at a videogame, that was insane! I had to do something about it.

I went back to school at 18 years old which was really difficult for me, just being around people was making me sick. I knew my weight was the issue and I would have to change my lifestyle in order to be happy with myself and make my anxiety go away. I started reading online about nutrition and fitness and I was hooked right away, My nutrition was the hardest thing to change. I went from eating 7000+ calories a day of junk food to eaingt 2200 calories a day of clean food. It took me around 6 months to get used of those healthy eating habits. In those 6 months i've lost around 50 pounds with nutrition alone. I had more confidence and my anxiety was slowly going away, I then decided to register at my local gym and this is when I really got result. I've lost another 90 pounds in the next 9 month and my anxiety was gone, I was doing great in school and even got a Marketing Degree(I now study Kinesiology).

If we skip to this day i'm now a Personal Trainer and run Spartan Race,5ks,10ks at 210lbs 12%Bodyfat and in the shape of my life. My goal is now to help people who were like me and need to improve their lives.
    The change you see is only physical but mentaly i'm a whole new person. I now have more confidence in whatever I do and I see life on the bright side. I can finaly say that i'm living my dreams instead of dreaming my life!

I hope some of you will be motivated by my story and remember that consistency is the key!
    Last edited by vitaloz; 07-23-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Pictures
    My transformation : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163192211

***Canadian Crew***

grimr0x0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimr0x0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there,

Wow absolutely amazing job, what an inspiration!

I've got a few friends that are slightly overweight (not as big as you were!) and they constantly moan about how they have slow metabolisms or are big boned or *insert other lame excuse for being lazy here*. Can't wait to show them this thread and see what they say then!

Congratulations on all your hard work!

M

SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing job, Defo an inspiration for someone like me who is 19.

map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey buddy,
    I suffer with anxiety, know how nightmarish it can make everything.
    Awesome transformation buddy, you look great and so much happier. In the before pic you remind me of Norm Peterson from cheers!

escape7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're the inspiration i needed dude. Thanks!

Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tri Cep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome work there. Never ceases to amaze me what people can achieve when they put their minds to anything!!

Brilliant!

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. Just wow. Splendid transformation and HUGE change. The transformation have also changed ur face.
    Awesome. Keep it up

stoke2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome! Just awesome!

Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmp1228 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stoke2014 View Post
    Awesome! Just awesome!
    Always nice to see transformations like this on this board, always gets me more motivated to better my self.

Congrats bro and don't stop
    -2x Golden Glove Champ
    -Amateur Boxing Record: 9-1 (6ko's)

1k+

"It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am"

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really friggen awesome man! just awesome. def a motivation for me to keep on. My relationship with food is the hardest to change but im makin slow progress if any!
    -The only easy day was yesterday
    #WhateverItTakes #WIT

lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job, OP! Awesome!!!
    God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

Bodybuilding is one gripping hobby.

Current lifts:
    -Max bench 295 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 275)
    -Max Squat 310 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 300)
    -Max Deadlift 335 lbs. 4/15 (previous best 325)

vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all your comments guys!
    Feel free to ask me any question you may have.

***Canadian Crew***

Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome results man!
    Age is just a number!

To everyone who asked me my diet and training via private message, I'll post it once I get home tonight!

***Canadian Crew***

redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) redxrob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome man! thanks for sharing with us.

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Damn dude. You look great. Big transformation overall, especially in the face.

Woodbury nohomo. Notsrs. Ok a little srs.

Obvious question is obvious - what was/is your diet and workout routine?

Reps brah
    I get plenty of greens. Only red because of one mod, who happens to be a huge *******. You know who you are.

Hey vegetarians, my food chits on your food, literally.

Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    impressive life turn around, reps given homie, well done and good luck on future goals

Originally Posted by hxcstunna View Post
    Damn dude. You look great. Big transformation overall, especially in the face.

Woodbury nohomo. Notsrs. Ok a little srs.

Obvious question is obvious - what was/is your diet and workout routine?

Reps brah
    I've tried tons of diet over the past 3 years. Low carbs,Keto,Paleo,Intermittent fasting and IIFYM. They all worked great at some point but now i'm rocking with IIFYM since I find it easier to use in everyday life and it gives me the best result I had so far. I get more energy so my workout are a lot better and i'm able to eat out without feeling miserable. I aim to eat 210-220g of prots a day/150-180g of carbs (40-60 Fiber)/ 75-80g of fat, Which gives me around 2250-2350 cals a day (trying to cut down to 8% For a show in April 2015. I do Hypertrophy training 4 times a week and cardio 2-3 times a week. I also add a day of weakness training (Flexbility mostly.. Yeah you need to do this guys!) I'm mixing up my workout a lot like today I'll do Bench/Squat/Deadlift with RM and tomorow will be my cardio and weakness day and the 3 other day of the week i'll do some Hypertrophy. So far it's working really well for me, I'm able to increase my strength and lose bodyfat at the same time.

I'm starting a instagram page so you guys will be able to see what my diet/training will look like on my way to the IDFA transformation Challenge in April.

Keep your questions comming!

***Canadian Crew***

vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50) vivtheraiden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My goodness what a transformation, when I see people like you I am happy as well as angry at me for not showing a similar level dedication, I will try to repeat your success on my body brah.

You are a big big inspiration.
    Work, Work out and Sleep.

bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigperm0107 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice work..very inspirational. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Thanks again guys, I answered lots of PM about my diet and macro so I posted a typical day on instagram. http://instagram.com/p/rBJyHdnD2X/?modal=true I try to eat mostly clean food 80% but If you guys got macro left and got all your micro too then... Enjoy!

***Canadian Crew***

bzlockdown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats on weight loss and overcoming anxiety, looking good. But kinesiology really? common man complete nonsense.

EDIT: Applied Kinesiology is different to science of Kinesiology. if op doing applied kinesiology then scammer.
    Last edited by bzlockdown; 08-03-2014 at 07:11 PM.

TankRangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dang man congrats on the transformation your story reminds me of me a lil with social anxiety congrats once again
    7/15/14 184 Pounds
    7/28/14 178 Pounds
    8/1/14 175 Pounds

Originally Posted by bzlockdown View Post
    congrats on weight loss and overcoming anxiety, looking good. But kinesiology really? common man complete nonsense.
    Explain your point please.

I'd like to work with people with severe restriction. My mom suffer from Multiple sclerosis and she's just one of the restriction i'd like to be able to work with. There's thousands of people that are overweight and need help to improve their condition and most trainer only deal with already ''healthy people''. This degree will help me a lot in this case and also i'd like to get a master in nutrition afterward

***Canadian Crew***

bzlockdown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vitaloz View Post
    Explain your point please.

I'd like to work with people with severe restriction. My mom suffer from Multiple sclerosis and she's just one of the restriction i'd like to be able to work with. There's thousands of people that are overweight and need help to improve their condition and most trainer only deal with already ''healthy people''. This degree will help me a lot in this case and also i'd like to get a master in nutrition afterward
    EDIT: I was reading about Applied Kinesiology. The mystical chi healing nonsense. Applied kinesiology has caused death of children and involved in many lawsuits. Thought you were going to use weight loss to validate it. my bad, I am sorry, mods can delete my messages ITT.
    Last edited by bzlockdown; 08-03-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Originally Posted by bzlockdown View Post
    EDIT: I was reading about Applied Kinesiology. The mystical chi healing nonsense. Applied kinesiology has caused death of children and involved in many lawsuits. Thought you were going to use weight loss to validate it. my bad, I am sorry, mods can delete my messages ITT.
    Never herd of that mystical chi thing :P

***Canadian Crew***

Bump to motivate more peeps!

***Canadian Crew***

thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, what a transformation, i dont have anything to say more than admire.

10/10

reps 4 u

grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50) grebber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inspiration for sure. thank you for posting