Zee131 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Introduction/ 2 Years progress

Hey guys, I'm completely new to this forum, so I thought I should introduce myself and share some progress pics.
    So, I've started working out in early 2012 as a new years resolution. I was the skinniest and the weakest kid among among my classmates and probably the whole school. I never really worked out before nor I took care about my looks I was just drinking and smoking along with my lads and I thought I was really cool. But eventually I got sick of people talking **** about me, how skinny and weak I am and that i live a drug addicts lifestyle. So i thought ''i got enough of this ****'' and made up a new years resolution that i will completely change myself, since beggining of 2012 I started working out and I never looked back.

At first it was really tough, I quitted smoking and drinking and stopped hanging out with mates that did that with me. I was completely unfamiliar with sports and proper nutrition, on top of that, I didn't have money to go to the gym, so I began working out with bodyweight training and these old rusty dumbbells my uncle gave me. I did alot of research on the internet on nutrition and different exercises, it was a long process til I got everything right.

After 3 months of training at home i finally could find a cheap martial arts gym, which led me to the place I am now. I really enjoyed doing martial arts, but after 1 year, I felt that its not meant for me, so I wanted to try something new. In the begining of 2013 I decided to join a gym, even though, they are quite expensive here, I had to work my ass off in constructions to get the money for it. This is where my journey really began, so basically I started working out seriously in 2013. Damn you must be bored if you read all this cheesy **** lol. Alright, progress pics. ( had no idea how to pose)
    17 years old 186cm 83kg. Started off around 70 kg.
    Attached Images

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome and congrats on changing your life for the better.

Good work there. Good lean mass.

Whats the plan for you? Are you going to bulk some more?
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Welcome and congrats on changing your life for the better.

Good work there. Good lean mass.

Whats the plan for you? Are you going to bulk some more?
    Thanks mate, I'm planning to put on some size without getting too much bf, I don't think it's time to cut yet. And probably get a tan.

lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zee131 View Post
    Thanks mate, I'm planning to put on some size without getting too much bf, I don't think it's time to cut yet. And probably get a tan.
    Great work. Laughed about the tan comment. Keep up the good work!
    God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

Bodybuilding is one gripping hobby.

Current lifts:
    -Max bench 295 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 275)
    -Max Squat 310 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 300)
    -Max Deadlift 335 lbs. 4/15 (previous best 325)

Originally Posted by lanco123 View Post
    Great work. Laughed about the tan comment. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! lol, I have ridiculous tan lines right now, because i work outside and I must wear a tshirt and its ****n hot. Dat farmers tan.

billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    split?

Originally Posted by billyjjnkjd View Post
    split?
    Yeah, always done split.

billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billyjjnkjd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zee131 View Post
    Yeah, always done split.
    i mean routine?

Originally Posted by billyjjnkjd View Post
    i mean routine?
    I varied stuff alot every two weeks or so, focused on compounds in the beginning of my workouts then left some isolations in the end of it. Just listen to your body and do the exercises that gives you more stretch and pump.There isn't a specific routine i did all the time.

Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kratos2k14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice progress.

Originally Posted by Kratos2k14 View Post
    Very nice progress.
    Thanks mate. Tips and critics are also appreciated.