2012 BodySpaceSpokesModel craigcapurso's Avatar
    craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000)

Craig Capurso Dropping IN.. The BB.com Gods notified me so lets talk!

What's up people. I am not sure how relevant my posts are going to be as I have not stepped on stage since last year and I do not even watch the outcome of the shows anymore. I have had great experiences in the industry and bad experiences in the industry and am just here to represent my truths and beliefs. I have taken a side step for now to focus on business and how I can actually teach more of you what I know through my eBooks providing my style of training and some coaching at extreme discounts.
    I will be hosting a regular webinar answering questions live to keep that #30daysout raw mentality and give back to the fan base that has helped me achieve my success in the industry today.

There will be a webinar going on tonight.. I have kept the registrants exclusive to my newsletter list but if you see this post in time and want to jump on this evening at 8pm EST here is the link. http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/11734/e54066c219
    I will continue hosting free webinars until they become to big and I feel I am not able to answer every bodies questions.

Best,

Craig Capurso
    www.FireAndIceFitness.com
    30 Day Free Trainer - 30 Days Out - Super30
    eBook - Super60 - How to Diet out of a Diet
    eBook - HVT - Heavy Volume Training

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome. Be patient, this place is gonna be slow until it builds momentum
    IG: waldronconstruction

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's awesome of you to do this. Not sure if you'll answer this here since it's not in your webinar or you might just not feel comfortable answering it or can't answer it honestly due to your involvement in the industry/sponsorships/etc. but since you aren't even bothering checking out the shows anymore do you not really plan on competing in them as well? And for what reason? Just dont like enjoy it anymore, crazy, inconsistent judging? (I know you always get told you're too big, me too...) I've competed a few times but I quickly decided its just not for me. Too much bull****, waste of money, inconsistent, ridiculous judging that just makes you say wtf almost every time, and I thought to myself, "Why am I in such a rush to go pro?" When really going pro doesn't seem to mean anything, other than it sounds cool that you can say you're a "pro." Now you just have tougher competition and have to continue to pay year after year for shows just to stand up on stage for a minute. The NPC seems to not give a single **** about the results of the shows. As long as they have your money, the show doesn't even seem to matter. I know recently Jeff Seid also decided not to compete. At least for now.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

jbs172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Webinar

Got some good questions lined up for you tonight Craig. Gonna get your super60 ebook in a couple weeks. Ready to put on some mass but not too much fat. Thanks for all you do.
    -Brad

jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordoncole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very cool; will be really informative I'm sure! Hopefully I make it back in time to check it out!

craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000) craigcapurso is just really nice. (+1000)
    @mg5 I am an open book brother just here to share my take on things.. So as far as competing going I am not here to squash the dreams of others but I was always had a business approach.. UNLIKE some notable pros the Olympia stage was never in my childhood desires.. I believe I heard quote one pro say he dreamed of it since he was a kid well he dreamed of it as a bodybuilder than because this division was not out yet so I don't know who he was kidding. The league uses us just as much we need to use them and when you are not getting anything further out of it it's time to move on. That is why I have made the decision to stop for now. If I find in the future that it will benefit the direction of my brand to continue to compete I will do so but all my sponsors support my decisions and they know I am big enough and relevant enough to know that I do not need TO at this juncture. I am an athlete that was fun.. True competition using actual mental fortitude and having a battle in competition that is where my heart is. Standing on stage was always a means to bigger things and did help shine some light on me through winning the Bodyspace contest and turning pro so i do not take it for granted by any means but at this juncture with where I want take my leadership and speaking engagement etc... I will be focusing on the greater good. FYI you will see many top names take a side step going forward as many feel as I do.

FYI webinar went great had a good turnout and was able to get to everyone's questions the next one will be accessed again through my newsletter check it out at www.fireandicefitness.com I may sneak you the link as I want to reward the BB.com community with my time as they have given me so much in return..

BEST,

Craig C

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by craigcapurso View Post
    @mg5 I am an open book brother just here to share my take on things.. So as far as competing going I am not here to squash the dreams of others but I was always had a business approach.. UNLIKE some notable pros the Olympia stage was never in my childhood desires.. I believe I heard quote one pro say he dreamed of it since he was a kid well he dreamed of it as a bodybuilder than because this division was not out yet so I don't know who he was kidding. The league uses us just as much we need to use them and when you are not getting anything further out of it it's time to move on. That is why I have made the decision to stop for now. If I find in the future that it will benefit the direction of my brand to continue to compete I will do so but all my sponsors support my decisions and they know I am big enough and relevant enough to know that I do not need TO at this juncture. I am an athlete that was fun.. True competition using actual mental fortitude and having a battle in competition that is where my heart is. Standing on stage was always a means to bigger things and did help shine some light on me through winning the Bodyspace contest and turning pro so i do not take it for granted by any means but at this juncture with where I want take my leadership and speaking engagement etc... I will be focusing on the greater good. FYI you will see many top names take a side step going forward as many feel as I do.

FYI webinar went great had a good turnout and was able to get to everyone's questions the next one will be accessed again through my newsletter check it out at www.fireandicefitness.com I may sneak you the link as I want to reward the BB.com community with my time as they have given me so much in return..

BEST,

Craig C
    Thanks a lot for responding. Never thought of that way but thats interesting and a lot of good points. I've noticed Ryan Hughes seems to have done the same. You two seem to really know what you're doing when it comes to business.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

SirGlutenator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Craig you're an animal and a true inspiration. Really random question... I was just curious as to where the chiropractor/ myofascial release/ trigger point therapy fits in with the top of the house fitness competitors. I just started going and have noticed a big difference in newly "activated" muscles from breaking up the knotted fascia. Just didn't know if this is a common thing.

mlit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by craigcapurso View Post

FYI webinar went great had a good turnout and was able to get to everyone's questions the next one will be accessed again through my newsletter check it out at I may sneak you the link as I want to reward the BB.com community with my time as they have given me so much in return..

BEST,

Craig C
    Craig it was good following the sport and your journey last year to make a name for yourself. I've competed a few times and can see how it can get old once you've already accomplished your goals, have a good brand going, and aren't really going to get much more out of it. I think it's great to get into at least once though. Also I think it's funny you mention the ones who said it was a childhood dream to be in the Olympia because I was thinking the same thing when I heard it lol, physique didn't exist then. Good to see you're down to earth about things. Good luck in the future, whether you get back to competing or stick with the business side of things.
    “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”-Arnold Schwarzenegger

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you leaving New York man?

bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great to have you here Craig, I ran your HVT trainer when you released the ebook and saw some great results.

@sirglutenator "Craig you're an animal and a true inspiration. Really random question... I was just curious as to where the chiropractor/ myofascial release/ trigger point therapy fits in with the top of the house fitness competitors. I just started going and have noticed a big difference in newly "activated" muscles from breaking up the knotted fascia. Just didn't know if this is a common thing."

ANSWER-- I have been actually wanting to do it more than I do as I also noticed great therapy and the possibilities of breaking down new fascia for new gains. When you hit your peaks you need to think out side the box in order to gain new muscle and this is the point all of us get to this would be a great way to set your self up for new potential.

@mlit -"Craig it was good following the sport and your journey last year to make a name for yourself. I've competed a few times and can see how it can get old once you've already accomplished your goals, have a good brand going, and aren't really going to get much more out of it. I think it's great to get into at least once though. Also I think it's funny you mention the ones who said it was a childhood dream to be in the Olympia because I was thinking the same thing when I heard it lol, physique didn't exist then. Good to see you're down to earth about things. Good luck in the future, whether you get back to competing or stick with the business side of things."

ANSWER Thanks man.. Last year was a bunch of shows for me but in all honesty my name was not developed on that stage but rather on the works and trainers and Video/Shoots I did. I just was able to see after the dust settled on the season basically as a businessman you look back and see a cost/benefit/time analysis and have to focus on those areas that will help you ultimately get to the goals. There is allot of nonsense that needs to be done in the mean time but just make sure it has a benefit if your going to spend time on it. And Thank you

@SpartacusNY - "Why are you leaving New York man?

ANSWERI spoke about it briefly in my Webinar the other night you can use the link above to see the recorded version but it is Opportunity that I am chasing. NYC has been good to me as a trader but as I leave that field I need to focus on where my future is and that is with tech and online and no better place to be that SILICON VALLEY

bfal215 "Great to have you here Craig, I ran your HVT trainer when you released the ebook and saw some great results.

ANSWER Fantastic .. I am going to put more effort into each of these and actually may send some updates to the technolgies used to calculate the diet on the old ebooks as it is something that can be improved. My goal is to have the most user friendly products out as they are not east to do but should be easy to understand ..

BEST,

Craig Capurso

Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Craig I use this thread to give you a big hand and my thanks. Your 30 days extreme cut trainer helped me get in shape for my 1st BBing show and I got hooked on Tabata. Your videos are the best ( no knock on Steve Cook or any other ) and you are genuine and really get through to people ( so says my girlfriend )
    You rock man keep up the good work!
    Age is just a number!

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Saw you at the O last year man When yal were making it rain with Neon Samples and Shirts to Tsunami lol

@Helsing - "Craig I use this thread to give you a big hand and my thanks. Your 30 days extreme cut trainer helped me get in shape for my 1st BBing show and I got hooked on Tabata. Your videos are the best ( no knock on Steve Cook or any other ) and you are genuine and really get through to people ( so says my girlfriend )
    You rock man keep up the good work!"

ANSWER - Thanks for your support and for giving the Super30 a try. I have used it obviously but it is getting great reviews. Keep us posted on how you competing goes.

@TheIronAsylum - "Saw you at the O last year man When yal were making it rain with Neon Samples and Shirts to Tsunami lol"

Answer – LOL yea we like to have a good time we will have some good thing in store for this year. Always have to outdo our selves each year.