mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

will increasing calories help me lose more weight

So i have been cutting since May and have lost about 10 lbs but probably need to lose about another 7-8 lbs. I am stuck at my same weight for the whole month of July. I am about 6ft 185 now and shooting around 1900 calories and I dont really want to cut calories more. I will be out of town in a few weeks so my diet wont be great there. I am wondering if it would be beneficial to up calories for the weeks leading up to that and change the workout to add a little more volume and weight. Would that rev up metabolism? Then come back and cut for another 3 weeks?
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Raising cals never helps you lose fat. Add more activity to increase your deficit if you don't want to cut cals. Your metabolism is fine. If you up cals for 4 weeks you'll add fat back on or at best maintain. A 500 cal surplus per day is very easy to do and a 500 cal deficit per day is difficult....not a good thing. In other words its easy to eat at a surplus and hard to eat at a deficit. This is why few people are lean. You can un do 3 months of fatloss in 3 weeks if you aren't careful.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 07-20-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB