Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Registered User TissuesShredded's Avatar
    TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500)
    How many grams of carbs&protein do you take in your pre-workout and post-workout?

Also, will you ever train with Sergi Constance?

fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you do anything specific to have a healthy digestive system besides eating clean?
    more in terms of leaky gut etc. if you are familial with it.

thanks
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Always Pick 1 Crew

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fex View Post
    ...more in terms of leaky gut etc. if you are familiar with it.
    This is not recognized as being a real thing by modern medical practitioners or those in the scientific community.

It is a coined often used by Internet "guru" types to explain a wide range of often unrelated symptoms.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any comments on this would be appreciated.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169835833
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw a video the other day on YouTube that you said you were going to get up to 250!

ronrhon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    QUESTION: is it important to have an abs if youre trying to gain muscle? my knowledge is when gaining muscle you want to gain a weight right but in a right way but gaining weight means you're abs are gonna be gone so should i be worried about it or train it as how i train it which is like 4 times a week even if its slowly dissapearing? Or should i not be worried about it and just bother with it when im about to cut??

Joao16xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sadik...at what age did u started lifting weights!? do you have any picture of your teenage times!? xD

956jorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    Glad to finally see a men's physique section on these forums.

Feel free to ask me anything men's physique related and I will do my best to answer accordingly!
    I researched your cutting circuit, and i noticed you didnt have rest days, isnt a rest day required??
    Secondly, do you carb load, I seemed you had that hard look? If so any tips or books on that?
    And last, i noticed you mentioned Water manipulation, how does that go, specifically what regime did you undergo?
    And HIIT page or source i can go to pick out a routine to help me cut for my Next competition?
    BTW dude i though you really Won the 2015 against Jeremy B.
    Thanks
    NO MERCY! NO TIME TO BREATHE!

Formula1HF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. I do a lot of cross training circuits in the morning on a fasted stomach. Then I train as a bodybuilder would every evening. Yes I bulk up and get off my diet and supplements completely. I often don't even have visual abs on the offseason. It's what works best for my specific body.
    cool

Horus4659 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 34 yo 130 lbs 5`9" male, I want to start working towards physique perfection. How do I begin? What principles do I need to understand while advancing to my goal of the ideal physique?

jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000) jessiebu is a complete loser! (-2000)
    can i train like you without a gym? I am poor :/
    Also, Can u please suggest me a vegan diet?

rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Glad to finally see a men's physique section on these forums.

Feel free to ask me anything men's physique related and I will do my best to answer accordingly!
    That's great to hear! Having a dedicated men's physique section on the forums provides a valuable platform for discussing and sharing knowledge about men's physique-related topics. If you have any specific questions about men's physique training, nutrition, competitions, or any related aspect, feel free to ask, and I'll be glad to assist you!

rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fex View Post
    do you do anything specific to have a healthy digestive system besides eating clean?
    more in terms of leaky gut etc. if you are familial with it.

thanks
    I can provide general information about maintaining a healthy digestive system, including some tips related to leaky gut.

Balanced Diet: Eating a well-rounded diet that includes a variety of whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats can support overall digestive health.

Adequate Hydration: Drinking enough water helps keep the digestive system functioning properly and prevents dehydration, which can affect digestion.

Fiber Intake: Consuming an adequate amount of dietary fiber, both soluble and insoluble, can promote regular bowel movements and support a healthy gut.

Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    This is not recognized as being a real thing by modern medical practitioners or those in the scientific community.

It is a coined often used by Internet "guru" types to explain a wide range of often unrelated symptoms.
    You are correct that the concept of "leaky gut" is not universally accepted by the entire medical community. While there are studies and research exploring the gut permeability and its potential role in certain conditions, the term "leaky gut" is sometimes used in alternative or holistic health circles to explain various symptoms without sufficient scientific evidence.

It's important to note that if you have concerns about your digestive health or any related symptoms, it is advisable to consult with a qualified healthcare professional or a gastroenterologist who can provide a proper diagnosis and evidence-based guidance tailored to your specific needs. They can assess your individual situation and provide appropriate recommendations for maintaining a healthy digestive system.

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Saw a video the other day on YouTube that you said you were going to get up to 250!
    right

Originally Posted by ronrhon View Post
    QUESTION: is it important to have an abs if youre trying to gain muscle? my knowledge is when gaining muscle you want to gain a weight right but in a right way but gaining weight means you're abs are gonna be gone so should i be worried about it or train it as how i train it which is like 4 times a week even if its slowly dissapearing? Or should i not be worried about it and just bother with it when im about to cut??
    The importance of having visible abs while gaining muscle is subjective and depends on personal preferences and goals. It's true that when focusing on gaining muscle, it often involves being in a calorie surplus, which can lead to some increase in body fat. This can result in less visible abs.

However, maintaining some level of core strength and training your abdominal muscles is still beneficial for overall stability, posture, and functional strength. Including regular core exercises in your training routine, like the four times a week you mentioned, can help maintain muscle tone and strength in your abs.

When you reach a point where you want to reduce body fat and enhance definition, typically during a cutting phase, you can prioritize targeted abdominal exercises and pay closer attention to your diet and overall calorie balance. This can help reveal the underlying abdominal muscles and enhance their visibility.

Remember, everyone's body and goals are different, so it's important to focus on what aligns with your personal preferences and overall fitness objectives. Consulting with a fitness professional or personal trainer can also provide guidance tailored to your specific needs and help you create a balanced training and nutrition plan.

Originally Posted by Joao16xx View Post
    Sadik...at what age did u started lifting weights!? do you have any picture of your teenage times!? xD
    Thanks

Originally Posted by 956jorge View Post
    I researched your cutting circuit, and i noticed you didnt have rest days, isnt a rest day required??
    Secondly, do you carb load, I seemed you had that hard look? If so any tips or books on that?
    And last, i noticed you mentioned Water manipulation, how does that go, specifically what regime did you undergo?
    And HIIT page or source i can go to pick out a routine to help me cut for my Next competition?
    BTW dude i though you really Won the 2015 against Jeremy B.
    Thanks
    They can help you create a cutting plan, including rest days, carb-loading strategies, water manipulation techniques, and recommend reputable sources for HIIT routines

Originally Posted by Formula1HF View Post
    cool
    such a cool

Originally Posted by Horus4659 View Post
    I am 34 yo 130 lbs 5`9" male, I want to start working towards physique perfection. How do I begin? What principles do I need to understand while advancing to my goal of the ideal physique?
    To begin your journey towards your physique goals, there are several key principles and steps you can follow:

Set Clear Goals: Define your specific physique goals, whether it's building muscle, reducing body fat, or both. Having clear goals helps you stay focused and motivated throughout the process.

Nutrition: Pay attention to your diet and focus on consuming a balanced mix of macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats) to support your body composition goals. Consider tracking your calorie intake and macronutrient ratios to ensure you're in line with your goals.

Resistance Training: Incorporate regular strength training workouts into your routine to build muscle and shape your physique. Focus on compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups, and gradually increase the intensity and resistance over time.

Progressive Overload: Continuously challenge your muscles by progressively increasing the weights, repetitions, or intensity of your workouts. This principle helps stimulate muscle growth and strength development.

Recovery and Rest: Allow your body time to recover and adapt by incorporating rest days into your training schedule. Proper sleep, hydration, and nutrition play a crucial role in recovery.

Consistency and Patience: Building an ideal physique takes time, dedication, and consistency. Be patient with the process, as results won't happen overnight. Stay consistent with your training and nutrition, and make adjustments as necessary.

Seek Guidance: Consider working with a qualified fitness professional or personal trainer who can create a customized workout and nutrition plan based on your goals. They can provide guidance, accountability, and ensure you're performing exercises with proper form.

Remember that everyone's definition of the "ideal physique" may vary, so it's important to focus on your own goals and what makes you feel confident and healthy. Stay committed, be open to learning, and enjoy the journey towards achieving your desired physique.

Originally Posted by jessiebu View Post
    can i train like you without a gym? I am poor :/
    Also, Can u please suggest me a vegan diet?
    Certainly, you can still work towards your physique goals even without access to a gym. Here are some options for training without a gym:

Bodyweight Exercises: Perform exercises that utilize your body weight, such as push-ups, squats, lunges, planks, and burpees. These exercises can help build strength and endurance.

Resistance Bands: Invest in resistance bands, which are affordable and versatile. They can provide resistance for exercises like rows, bicep curls, shoulder presses, and more.

Cardiovascular Activities: Engage in activities like running, jogging, cycling, or skipping rope to improve cardiovascular fitness and burn calories.

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    Sadik...I remember YEARS ago seeing you at Synergy on Hempstead Tpke.

I'm from East Meadow. Glad to see your rise to fame.
    I appreciate your recognition and kind words

Originally Posted by TissuesShredded View Post
    How many grams of carbs&protein do you take in your pre-workout and post-workout?

Also, will you ever train with Sergi Constance?
    the recommended amount of carbs and protein for pre-workout and post-workout nutrition can vary depending on individual goals, body composition, and exercise intensity.

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    I don't have a physical presence or a YouTube channel where I make personal statements or set fitness goals.

Originally Posted by Horus4659 View Post
    Embarking on a journey towards your ideal physique is an admirable goal. Here are some principles to consider:

Set Clear Goals: Define what "physique perfection" means to you. Create specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals to guide your progress.

Nutrition: Understand the importance of a balanced diet. Focus on consuming adequate protein, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Monitor your calorie intake to align with your goals, whether it's gaining muscle or losing fat.

Resistance Training: Incorporate strength training into your routine. Focus on compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups. Gradually increase weights and challenge yourself with progressive overload to stimulate muscle growth.