Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for keeping this thread alive, sadik. can you post your macronutrient breakdown (or a rough estimate) both pre-contest and off-season?
    Repping back all Miami Heat fans

hardiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello, Sadik

i want to ask few question again :

1. have you tried ketogenic diet ? how about the result ?
    2. to gain mass, especially chest, what do you prefer, lift heavy or lift more with repetion ? I am endomorph but my chest still flat especially the upper chest
    3. How do you train your lats to get wide and thick ?
    3. when Ramadhan fasting, should I eat "clean" or IIFYM ? I'm afraid it won't complete my calorie intake when fasting

thanks Sadik, you really help me in this forum

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    Hey brah!

Firstly The Perfect Physique filming. How ling till it gets released etc

How do you find working/living with the guys also?
    I have absolutely no idea as to the film release date.

I bonded very well with a lot with David Morin, TJ Hoban, Greg Plitt, Collin Wayne, David Kimmerle. If given the opportunity to be casted in the film again, I would.

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigPapiJR View Post
    thanks for keeping this thread alive, sadik. can you post your macronutrient breakdown (or a rough estimate) both pre-contest and off-season?
    Man I would love to give you a breakdown but I cant. My diet is constantly changing as my body is and no two preps are the same.

Originally Posted by hardiz View Post
    hello, Sadik

i want to ask few question again :

1. have you tried ketogenic diet ? how about the result ?
    2. to gain mass, especially chest, what do you prefer, lift heavy or lift more with repetion ? I am endomorph but my chest still flat especially the upper chest
    3. How do you train your lats to get wide and thick ?
    3. when Ramadhan fasting, should I eat "clean" or IIFYM ? I'm afraid it won't complete my calorie intake when fasting

thanks Sadik, you really help me in this forum
    1. Ripped, but flat.
    2. Heavy and controlled!
    3. No secret here the lats are like any other muscle. If you want them to grow you have to demand a lot from them!
    4. I would eat clean if possible. If you cannot physically meet your nutrition requirements then go dirty.

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sadik you're the man! Just listened to your interview with Tad the Diet Coach, you're an inspiration both in the gym and outside the gym!
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had no idea you were on here!
    It was awesome to meet you in burlington when you came to toronto a couple months ago, although a little too star struck to ask all the questions i wanted to haha,

1. What do you think most seperates pro's from just regular competitors, in terms of physique and overall competiton?
    2. Is sponsership your main source of income?
    3. If you could give any advice to a first time competitor going into a show what would it be? (Posing, prep ect.)

O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just a question Sadik.

How do you incorporate squads and deadlifts into you routine? I noticed these workouts are great at giving me strength and mass, but they seem to be making my waist/lower abs look thick. kinda buldges out.

What kind of volume/ rep scheme would you recommend for deadlifts and squats ? High reps? Low reps heavy weight?

Sadik, another question

1. Did you do carbs cycling for cut or maintenance?
    2. If you do 2-3 hours on weight training, what is your fuel for pre workout and intra workout? Just bcaa or what
    3. According to you, is it good for placing the biggest meal after workout? (high protein, high GI carbs)

Please update your YouTube channel again man, many people need you
    Thanks, Sadik

Originally Posted by balldeep View Post
    1. What do you think most seperates pro's from just regular competitors, in terms of physique and overall competiton?
    2. Is sponsership your main source of income?
    3. If you could give any advice to a first time competitor going into a show what would it be? (Posing, prep ect.)
    1. Drive, a never quit attitude and an extremely high threshold for sacrifice.
    2. I can live comfortably with my sponsorship income, but I choose to continue working a 9-5. Two incomes is better then one
    3. Leave no stone unturned. Use every tool at your disposal (example: nutritionist, posing coach, physical therapy). If your going to do something do it 100%!

Originally Posted by O731 View Post
    How do you incorporate squads and deadlifts into you routine? I noticed these workouts are great at giving me strength and mass, but they seem to be making my waist/lower abs look thick. kinda buldges out.

What kind of volume/ rep scheme would you recommend for deadlifts and squats ? High reps? Low reps heavy weight?
    I squat and dead lift twice/week. My theory is as many sets and reps with as much weight possible as long as you do not compromise your form.

If you notice your waist getting thicker then you only have one thing you can possible do... Make your lats, quads and delts bigger. By doing that you will create a more drastic V-taper illusion the judges are looking for.

Sadik, another question

1. Did you do carbs cycling for cut or maintenance?
    2. If you do 2-3 hours on weight training, what is your fuel for pre workout and intra workout? Just bcaa or what
    3. According to you, is it good for placing the biggest meal after workout? (high protein, high GI carbs)
    1. Cut.
    2. NITRAFLEX preworkout, BCAA + Carbotein Intraworkout, and protein shake post
    3. The biggest meal of the day should always be breakfast. For me my post workout meal is usually protein and veggies.

balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) balldeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    1. Drive, a never quit attitude and an extremely high threshold for sacrifice.
    2. I can live comfortably with my sponsorship income, but I choose to continue working a 9-5. Two incomes is better then one
    3. Leave no stone unturned. Use every tool at your disposal (example: nutritionist, posing coach, physical therapy). If your going to do something do it 100%!
    Wow! Thank you for replying!
    One more question, during prep or dieting do you ever feel super flat or less big and full as on high calories? If so do you have any specific way you combat this?

during prep or dieting do you ever feel super flat or less big and full as on high calories? If so do you have any specific way you combat this?
    Of course. I go through a depletion phase that can last for weeks. During this phase I can experience flatness, loss of strength, and hardness. Once my bodyfat and conditioning is where I feel it needs to be I will slowly increase either my carbohydrates or fats to fill back out.

O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sadik, I know I've asked you multiple questions but you're a huge inspiration for me. Is there a specific training split you recommend? I'm a huge fan of the "body part per day" splits. Would hitting every body part every 5 days be too much? My volume is pretty high and I do a lot of running, but I eat 1.5x my bodyweight in protein (lbs)

BobbyKaloferov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, Sadik. Big respect for your dedication to what you do. A few questions about lets say 1 week before a contest/photoshoot. Assuming, I am in already pretty low bodyfat and in acceptable conditioning with ratios 40:40:20. Do you believe there could be a drastic improvement for a week or so.

Do you recommend messing around with my sodium intake. Do you cut water just like 36-48h before the show/event completely or you gradually reduce the amount of water you consume. I drink almost 2 gallons of water for that week and I have tried it out a few times but I am not sure when exactly to start with loading on carbohydrates and water manipulation.
    Do you consume fruits during your so called "peak weak" when you are filling out?

Any additional tips to get that final edge on the stage?

Thank you very much Sadik. You are an inspiration

ollien18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Sadik Whats up Bro, huge fan ! I wasn't sure where to find an answer to this question but as my favourite Competing athlete has a Q&A i thought why not here !

There seems to be a lot of misconception to this question and everyone gives different answers...

If the muscle you worked doesn't get sore the next few days, does that mean you're not really working it ? And also, sometimes i workout and my target muscle will burn like crazy, but other times not at all. If its not burning during my workout does it mean I'm not stimulating it effectively ?

Many Thanks Man ! Looking Forward to seeing you take the 2015 Olympia Title !

Originally Posted by O731 View Post
    Would hitting every body part every 5 days be too much? My volume is pretty high and I do a lot of running, but I eat 1.5x my bodyweight in protein (lbs)
    The word "too much" is subjective.

Particularly for me it would not be too much. I say try it out and if you notice you aren't fully recovering then make the necessary adjustments to your split/diet/rest.

Originally Posted by BobbyKaloferov View Post
    Do you recommend messing around with my sodium intake. Do you cut water just like 36-48h before the show/event completely or you gradually reduce the amount of water you consume. I drink almost 2 gallons of water for that week and I have tried it out a few times but I am not sure when exactly to start with loading on carbohydrates and water manipulation.
    Do you consume fruits during your so called "peak weak" when you are filling out?
    For me particularly I yield great results cutting my sodium intake before shoots and shows. Although I cut my sodium others may not react as well as I do to this message. Some need sodium in their diet to look best.

I usually do not carb up unless I need to. If I notice my chest appears flat then I will add in an extra potato or cup of rice (I do not consider that a carb up). Use the mirror and decide if anything needs to be manipulated, it most cases a carb up is not necessary.

My diet does not consist of any fruits besides grapefruit.

Originally Posted by ollien18 View Post
    If the muscle you worked doesn't get sore the next few days, does that mean you're not really working it ? And also, sometimes i workout and my target muscle will burn like crazy, but other times not at all. If its not burning during my workout does it mean I'm not stimulating it effectively ?
    More then half the time I usually do not feel muscle soreness either, it is normal.

Make sure you are paying attention to form and technique to best activate that target muscle. If your form is good you are fine, stop over thinking. Lift weights, eat, and recover.

Hi, Sadik

I want to ask few questions

1. When bulking, can you keep your abs seen? How did you get it? Is it because cardio or what
    2. Is it important to do carbs cycling when you do clean bulking?
    3. Can you actually keep your sixpack all the time?
    4. How many years did you need to get the best shape of your body from the first time you train?

1. When bulking, can you keep your abs seen? How did you get it? Is it because cardio or what
    2. Is it important to do carbs cycling when you do clean bulking?
    3. Can you actually keep your sixpack all the time?
    4. How many years did you need to get the best shape of your body from the first time you train?
    1. I do not try to keep visible abs on the offseason. Offseason to me means a break both physically and mentally.
    2. Its not important but its helpful to keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders. I prefer to carb cycle.
    3. Yes, why not.
    4. It took me 5 years to start noticing noticeable changes that I was happy with. Keep in mind when I started I had no athletic or gym experience at all.

How long do your prep's usually take? I know it obviously varies greatly from competition to competition, but for example how many weeks out have you started to prep for the olympia? And i know you previously stated that sometimes you would go all out in the offseason, so whats the longest prep you've ever had to do?

Also good luck this year in the olympia, I really think you got it this year! You'd be great as the face of the men's physique division.

snazbucket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Sadik, hope the road to the Olympia is running smooth.

What's your favourite muscle group to train and why?
    Muscle group you're most proud of?
    And muscle your trying to bring up the most for the coming shows?

How long do your prep's usually take? I know it obviously varies greatly from competition to competition, but for example how many weeks out have you started to prep for the olympia? And i know you previously stated that sometimes you would go all out in the offseason, so whats the longest prep you've ever had to do?
    I usually start my preps 12-10 weeks out. But this year I made an acception and have been preparing for this years Olympia ever since May.

Inbetween shows I usually weight anywhere between 222lbs and 240lbs. This year I did not exceed 210lbs.

Originally Posted by snazbucket View Post
    Hey What's your favourite muscle group to train and why?
    Muscle group you're most proud of?
    And muscle your trying to bring up the most for the coming shows?
    My favorite is back because I find it the most fun. (Used to be my least favorite, I purposely trained my weaknesses till they become strengths).
    Most proud of my deltoids.
    Trying to bring up my lower lats and frontal abdominal thickness leading into the Olympia.

simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonlife87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Sadik, first off you are a big inspiration for me. I like your attitude towards training and humbleness. You should definitely upload more videos on your YouTube channel.

That being said I got some questions:

- When you are starting your diet, how much of a caloric deficit do you start at and at how much of a deficit are you when finishing your diet?

- Do you listen to music during your workouts and if so, what kind of? Do you have a favourite Artist/Song/Band?

- What's your opinion about dairy products? Do you drink milk/eat yoghurt?

- Do you track your macros all year round? What do they look like in offseason and during a diet?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greetings, Sadik.

Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    FINALLY...Here is the video guys !!!
    About this video,

How was your experience with Frank Zane?

Did he give you some insight that made you change your perspective on somethings? (Posing/dieting/training/life/etc.)

Originally Posted by simonlife87 View Post
    - When you are starting your diet, how much of a caloric deficit do you start at and at how much of a deficit are you when finishing your diet?

- Do you listen to music during your workouts and if so, what kind of? Do you have a favourite Artist/Song/Band?

- What's your opinion about dairy products? Do you drink milk/eat yoghurt?

- Do you track your macros all year round? What do they look like in offseason and during a diet?
    1. I start my preps by gaining weight/increasing calories. I cannot tell you exactly how much of a calorie deficit I am in since every prep is different. But I will say I lose about 1/3rd of a pound every day for the last 30 days of prep.

2. Dairy is awesome! But I have virtually zero dairy in my diets during prep.

3. No I do not track my macros. On the offseason I give my metabolism a total break (I do not stay lean all year round).

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Greetings, Sadik.

About this video,

How was your experience with Frank Zane?

Did he give you some insight that made you change your perspective on somethings? (Posing/dieting/training/life/etc.)
    It was an awesome experience. I always day dreamed and visualized myself being compared to this man. Humbled by the entire experience it was nice to ask him lots of questions.