Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000) adang92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for taking your time Sadik!

what are your thoughts on IIFYM? (if it fits your macros) or basically eating whatever you want as long as it meets your caloric needs. Alot of famous fitness guys advocate for it and are very lean..I do it as well

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    Cardio on the offseason is crucial. The better your cardiovascular strength the more blood n nutrients you can pump into the muscle! On the offseason I usually do cardio 3x/week 15-20minutes
    What kind of cardio do you do in the offseason?
    At 15-20 I am guessing Spring Training?
    Do you still incorporate the Plyo work like the push ups, dips and pulls, squat jumps etc or is that just for precontest?
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adang92 View Post

what are your thoughts on IIFYM? (if it fits your macros) or basically eating whatever you want as long as it meets your caloric needs. Alot of famous fitness guys advocate for it and are very lean..I do it as well
    That's not IIFYM you idiot.

xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10) xPr0metheus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First of all i wanna wish you the best for the upcoming arnold classic event!

Since it is very important for a MP competitor to have a small waist, do you avoid any specific exercises which may potentially increase the size of you waist / core? (e.g. heavy DL ?? )
    thanks for your input!

BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great thread, thanks for posting with us! how high does your bodyfat get when you're in peak offseason mode? i ask because i have read you do not maintain visible abs year round.
    Repping back all Miami Heat fans

johndee21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Sadik

I'm 5'8 147lbs and 14% body fat. Can you give me advise to get to 10% body fat? I never seen my six pack abs in my whole life.
    1. weights/cardio how many times a week and how long?
    2 For nutrition, is 1400 calories everyday fine? Do i adjust it when my body fat changes or just increase activity?
    thanks!

StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StaneTMI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Sadik, great to see you here !

Since im a huge fan of you I made a motivation-video about/with you!
    Keep going and get your well deserved Mr.O title this year, you are the true Mr.O !

Sincerly,
    StaneTMI
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
    +POSITIVE CREW+

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adang92 View Post

I think its cool! Awesome for the most but I do not believe it would benefit me on the professional level. But defiantly a great way to restore balance in ones life.

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    What kind of cardio do you do in the offseason?
    At 15-20 I am guessing Spring Training?
    Do you still incorporate the Plyo work like the push ups, dips and pulls, squat jumps etc or is that just for precontest?
    I am a big fan of the stairmaster, arc trainer, and the spin bike I will alternate between the three of these. And yes I will do some plyos to finish off just because it feels good!

Originally Posted by xPr0metheus View Post
    First of all i wanna wish you the best for the upcoming arnold classic event!

Since it is very important for a MP competitor to have a small waist, do you avoid any specific exercises which may potentially increase the size of you waist / core? (e.g. heavy DL ?? )
    thanks for your input!
    To be honost I am not sure. I don't want to say to avoid squats and deadlifts because I think the benefits of these two exercises far surpasses its cons. Keep doing what your doing!

jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think its cool! Awesome for the most but I do not believe it would benefit me on the professional level. But defiantly a great way to restore balance in ones life.
    just as a matter of interest, why do you think it wouldn't benefit you on a professional level? i mean if we are to believe in it, then it should work at all levels?

Thanks for taking your time to answer these, and congrats on the Arnold
    no ads here.

https://www.instagram.com/technoslt/

Originally Posted by BigPapiJR View Post
    great thread, thanks for posting with us! how high does your bodyfat get when you're in peak offseason mode? i ask because i have read you do not maintain visible abs year round.
    I used to get HUGE on the offseason. But now my coach is keeping me at a solid 215lbs with abs. This is the first time I have visible abs on an offseason.

Originally Posted by johndee21 View Post
    Hi Sadik

I'm 5'8 147lbs and 14% body fat. Can you give me advise to get to 10% body fat? I never seen my six pack abs in my whole life.
    1. weights/cardio how many times a week and how long?
    2 For nutrition, is 1400 calories everyday fine? Do i adjust it when my body fat changes or just increase activity?
    thanks!
    1. As much as you can for as long as you can. If you put in little effort you will get little reward, the same as if you put in maximum effort you will reap maximum rewards!
    2. It all depends on how hard you are training! 1400 calories is extremely low for someone like me who spends upwards to 3 hours in the gym and is constantly on my feet all day.

Originally Posted by StaneTMI View Post
    Hey Sadik, great to see you here !

Since im a huge fan of you I made a motivation-video about/with you!
    Keep going and get your well deserved Mr.O title this year, you are the true Mr.O !

Sincerly,
    StaneTMI
    WOW!!!! DUDE that is just AWESOME! Very well put together man, thank you so much.

Originally Posted by jamiesays View Post
    just as a matter of interest, why do you think it wouldn't benefit you on a professional level? i mean if we are to believe in it, then it should work at all levels?

Thanks for taking your time to answer these, and congrats on the Arnold
    Because through years of trial and error I noticed that I have foods that absolutely work for me and foods that do not. Certain foods tend to bloat me more then others so I stick to the ones that I know will certainly work. Doing this professionally I cannot afford not to peak perfectly for my show so I would not risk it.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats at the Arnold. Next Olympia is yours. Are you still training at Bevs. I know your from NY and wanted to know that since you travel and are all over do you still train there?

jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because through years of trial and error I noticed that I have foods that absolutely work for me and foods that do not. Certain foods tend to bloat me more then others so I stick to the ones that I know will certainly work. Doing this professionally I cannot afford not to peak perfectly for my show so I would not risk it.
    cool thanks
    no ads here.

https://www.instagram.com/technoslt/

O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Congrats on the Arnold classic win Sadik. You projected strong confidence on stage which definitely gave you an advantage.

I just have a Q: While I know abs are mainly conditioning, what kind of exercises do you do for abs? Do you superset? etc.

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am curious to know what your routine is workout routine is like? Does it switch often? What type of diet do you tend to follow?
    "Go Big or Go Home"

VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just curious, do gay people stare at you or approach you in the gym or outside the gym?
    • • • DIRTY SOUTH CREW • • •

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tend to have very mixed feelings about Q&As concerning pro physique models and bodybuilders particularly on Bodybuilding.com and with its unbelievable level of censorship.

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    I tend to have very mixed feelings about Q&As concerning pro physique models and bodybuilders particularly on Bodybuilding.com and with its unbelievable level of censorship.
    I agree, it really is a shame that bb.com censors so heavily but if folks like Sadik are willing to play by the rules then I'm willing to take what I can get. Would love to sit down and have an uncensored chat with him though, for sure...
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Congrats at the Arnold. Next Olympia is yours. Are you still training at Bevs. I know your from NY and wanted to know that since you travel and are all over do you still train there?
    Yes I still train at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym on a regular basis! The only place I will train while in NY.

Originally Posted by O1111 View Post
    I just have a Q: While I know abs are mainly conditioning, what kind of exercises do you do for abs? Do you superset? etc.
    A few of my favorites are--
    Hanging leg raises
    Rope crunches
    Frog kicks
    Leg and hip raises off the bench

Originally Posted by jpg68 View Post
    I am curious to know what your routine is workout routine is like? Does it switch often? What type of diet do you tend to follow?
    My training and diet routine gets switched on a regular basis. Almost every single prep I follow a new protocol depending on how my body responds.

Originally Posted by VICgotgame View Post
    Just curious, do gay people stare at you or approach you in the gym or outside the gym?
    People approach me inside and outside the gym regardless of sexual preference.

VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People approach me inside and outside the gym regardless of sexual preference.
    Does it bother you when gay people tend to stare at you or seem like they have a crush on you?

Did you always have a big appetite?

In the case I do visit NY someday, what time do you usually train in Bev's? PM me if you don't wish everyone else to know. I'm all the way in South East Asia.

How old are you?

What time do you usually wake up and sleep?
    Last edited by VICgotgame; 04-02-2015 at 03:18 AM.
    • • • DIRTY SOUTH CREW • • •

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    I agree, it really is a shame that bb.com censors so heavily but if folks like Sadik are willing to play by the rules then I'm willing to take what I can get. Would love to sit down and have an uncensored chat with him though, for sure...
    I know, right. Wouldn't it be nice to have a professional actually discuss that one major element in attaining his look, and detail (at least to a degree) his specific approach in that portion of his prep.

A lot of extreme newbs are following men's physique mainly because it looks considerably more attainable than anything else... Yet we've got the poster boy shelling out misleading information with an epic grin on his face in the middle of the most visited bodybuilding forum on the internet. Thumbs up to your face. Middle finger under the table to quote Gregg Valentino...

No way in hell I would be able to sleep at night doing that bull****, no matter how much I would try to justify it being "part of the game" and all that other trash. Now I know about the other issues of legality and what not, but it makes a LOT more sense to just cut the shiit altogether and not sit around discussing "diet and training" in a half-ass Q&A.

Sadik is on MD from what I know... Dunno if they actually have no bullshiit Q&As over there though.
    Last edited by RC2008; 04-02-2015 at 11:09 AM.

mpax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are there any vitamin or supplements you use all thought out the year ? multi vitamin joint pills or anything along those lines ? if so which ones do you suggest

Originally Posted by mpax View Post
    Are there any vitamin or supplements you use all thought out the year ? multi vitamin joint pills or anything along those lines ? if so which ones do you suggest
    Vitamin C
    CLA
    GAT Testagen
    Probiotic