Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ama828 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just posting to say thanks for the starting this thread and to rep. Will be following read your advice!

I guess one thing I'd be interested in knowing is what is the lifestyle like for a pro fitness competitor. What are some of your favorite things about being where you are now and how has it affected your life. When did you decide this was who you wanted to be and what influenced that choice?
    Last edited by ama828; 07-20-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    PRs
    Bench - 295 x 2
    Squat - 385 x 4 (90*)
    Dead - 335 x 4 (no straps, reg grip)
    Pull Ups - 300lb total weight pull up
    Pull Ups - 30 with body weight
    2 mile run - 12:20
    5k - 20 min

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much cardio would you do 8 weeks out? Would you do 30-40 minutes low intensity 2-3x a week with a HIIT session or do you stick to what you said in a previous response - crossfit type ciruit every morning?

Also what are your macros when you are content prepping + how many meals per day?

PS. this section has started off with a bang! Good to have you on here Sadik, amazing shape.
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    follow ya in instagram. Just wanted to say you were shafted in the 2013 O and I hope the judges place you where you deserve this year
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to have you here brother ! Just a few questions

-What are your usual macros for offseason
    -who, in your opinion, has the best physique in the physique class
    -do you know what you max bench/squat/dead are ?
    -will you rep me ?

thanks for your time mate
    Not A Slacked Jawed *******

Azz Eater Crew

Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Sadik,

Good to have you here!

My question to you is: what are your thoughts on the way MP competitions currently are? I'm referring to the way you guys compete without hitting any poses besides turns ?

If there is a petition on allowing a few muscle poses (front double bi, back double bi and abs shot at least) would that be something you would vote for to have or are you happy with things as they are?

Registered User IFBBProfessor90's Avatar
    IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup Sadik, any new or unique tips on bringing up high inserted lagging calves?

About to give up srs

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IFBBProfessor90 View Post

About to give up srs
    I tried undercover pro's tips to getting even bad calf brahs to get bigger calves.. I hit them super hard for like 6 months. Then I got injured and haven't hit calves since late March. Honestly they are still around the exact same size lol. Miniscule difference. Training them somehow seems to do nothing

cliffs - you are most likely fuked
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Registered User IFBBProfessor90's Avatar
    IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IFBBProfessor90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    I tried undercover pro's tips to getting even bad calf brahs to get bigger calves.. I hit them super hard for like 6 months. Then I got injured and haven't hit calves since late March. Honestly they are still around the exact same size lol. Miniscule difference. Training them somehow seems to do nothing

cliffs - you are most likely fuked
    I've tried every routine or method out there srs. Brb asian brahs 1/10th my size have calves 3x my size.

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ama828 View Post
    I guess one thing I'd be interested in knowing is what is the lifestyle like for a pro fitness competitor. What are some of your favorite things about being where you are now and how has it affected your life. When did you decide this was who you wanted to be and what influenced that choice?
    My lifestyle is very different then a lot of the other pros. I say this because I am one of the few guys in my division that has a full time career outside of this industry (I work in Realestate I case anyone was wondering). I don't let this hinder my progression though. I like staying busy and I like having two careers.

I decided from a young age that I wanted to be jacked and always fantasized about the body I would like to have when "I grow up"

SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post
    How much cardio would you do 8 weeks out? Would you do 30-40 minutes low intensity 2-3x a week with a HIIT session or do you stick to what you said in a previous response - crossfit type ciruit every morning?

Also what are your macros when you are content prepping + how many meals per day?

PS. this section has started off with a bang! Good to have you on here Sadik, amazing shape.
    The cardio and macros all depends on how I look 8 weeks out. No two preps are the same so it's constantly a learning experience. But usually I do 25minutes of hiit followed by 15 minutes of plyos. The ploy training can vary from dips, pull ups, push-ups, abs, medicine ball slams, jumping squats, battle ropes, all depends what I feel like that particular morning.

As for nutrition I usually eat 7 meals/day one of those meals being a shake.

Originally Posted by FijiSotia View Post
    Good to have you here brother ! Just a few questions

-What are your usual macros for offseason
    -who, in your opinion, has the best physique in the physique class
    -do you know what you max bench/squat/dead are ?
    -will you rep me ?

thanks for your time mate
    1. On the offseason I don't count my macros. I just eat as much clean food as possible since i am such a hard gainer. I like to get anywhere between 230-240lbs on the offseason. Having abs or missing a meal in the offseason does not concern me.
    2. Michael Anderson, Matt Christinar to name a few.
    3. 455lb bench, 495 squat, 495 dead... But it has been a very long time since I have tried to 1RM
    4. Sure... Once I figure out how to (I'm new here)

Originally Posted by Soforak View Post
    My question to you is: what are your thoughts on the way MP competitions currently are? I'm referring to the way you guys compete without hitting any poses besides turns ?
    I have no complaints with it. It is what it is! I just show up looking my best n let the judges judge.

Originally Posted by IFBBProfessor90 View Post

About to give up srs
    Yes, hit them at least 2x/week and start your leg day with 12 sets of calves before leg pressing and/or squats. You'll notice them getting a lot more activated that way. Also hold contractions at top for 5 seconds and flex your calves. It's all bout that blood flow

gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gholt10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you do coaching man? I'm wanting to reach the next level in this sport and would be willing and ready to pay and do the work needed.

kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    even though I dont follow men's physique, im a huge fan of your physique Sadik!
    How big is your waist during contest?
    melbourne misc crew
    instagram: kayvezz

Originally Posted by kayvez View Post
    How big is your waist during contest?
    29inches

IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100)

At what age a man's body structure is completed?

and thank you

earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50) earendt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Symmetry

I find I have one shoulder lower than the other so in each pose I must raise my right shoulder just a little bit. Do you have any problems like this? How should I focusing on fixing it if possible
    Follow my Instagram @earendt
    Men's Physique Competitor
    Please vote for me for the Muscleclub Spokesmodel! http://woobox.com/ep9kf9/vote/for/4888228

mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mannyc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should post more videos on youtube and get your channel growing if you have time

ironhog706 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

powerlifter to bodybuilding help

Hey,
    I thought this was the perfect thread to post because obviously there is a great amount of knowledge about cutting so can anyone give me any tips where to start cutting I'm a powerlifter of 4 years and to be honest I'm not fat but in huge 305 with a proximately 20 percent body fat and I want to know how to start cutting I eat right I am just starting to become vascular in my shoulder and I want to know if y'all have any more tips

Professional Gambler rubinkazan's Avatar
    rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi, Sadik Hadzovic. Any advice for an aspiring 16 yr old body builder?
    Many thanks

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    just stoppin in to say congratulations on your win!
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first show

hey sadik im 17 and im doing an npc teen physique show, idk how to post pics but if you could take a look at my pics they're all roughly 4-5 weeks out and let me know if im looking okay. thanks man

Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by austinarriola View Post
    hey sadik im 17 and im doing an npc teen physique show, idk how to post pics but if you could take a look at my pics they're all roughly 4-5 weeks out and let me know if im looking okay. thanks man
    Are you just going to post in every single thread in addition to creating your own in every outlet so you can get people to scope your pics?

austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinarriola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ArmyROTCCadet05 View Post
    Are you just going to post in every single thread in addition to creating your own in every outlet so you can get people to scope your pics?
    yeah

Originally Posted by IskaDev View Post
    and thank you
    I'm not sure! I just turned 27 and I'm still making steady progress!

Originally Posted by earendt View Post
    I find I have one shoulder lower than the other so in each pose I must raise my right shoulder just a little bit. Do you have any problems like this? How should I focusing on fixing it if possible
    I have had this problem before... I seen a good sports therapist that actually noticed it and realigned my whole body. It's good to do once a year find a good chiro/sports therapist to help you! This can be cause by anything from years of weight training, sleeping habits, car accidents, etc...

rucamen211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Sadik. What do you think about Felipe Franco´s physique?
    I really admire you and you´re physique.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @ 1:19 did Sadik really just hit us with the "fish thinning the skin line"? C'mon bro you're a seasoned pro and you really believe broscience like that??

Instagram - @dan_evan1

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Omg, how have I not seen that Sadik posts on here??

What kind of split worked best for you in terms of muscle gains?
    What the lowest youve dropped your calories on a cut?
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back