Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Registered User TissuesShredded's Avatar
    TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500) TissuesShredded is not very helpful. (-500)
    How many grams of carbs&protein do you take in your pre-workout and post-workout?

Also, will you ever train with Sergi Constance?

fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you do anything specific to have a healthy digestive system besides eating clean?
    more in terms of leaky gut etc. if you are familial with it.

thanks
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Always Pick 1 Crew

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fex View Post
    ...more in terms of leaky gut etc. if you are familiar with it.
    This is not recognized as being a real thing by modern medical practitioners or those in the scientific community.

It is a coined often used by Internet "guru" types to explain a wide range of often unrelated symptoms.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) smokinal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any comments on this would be appreciated.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169835833
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw a video the other day on YouTube that you said you were going to get up to 250!

ronrhon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    QUESTION: is it important to have an abs if youre trying to gain muscle? my knowledge is when gaining muscle you want to gain a weight right but in a right way but gaining weight means you're abs are gonna be gone so should i be worried about it or train it as how i train it which is like 4 times a week even if its slowly dissapearing? Or should i not be worried about it and just bother with it when im about to cut??

Joao16xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sadik...at what age did u started lifting weights!? do you have any picture of your teenage times!? xD

956jorge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    Glad to finally see a men's physique section on these forums.

Feel free to ask me anything men's physique related and I will do my best to answer accordingly!
    I researched your cutting circuit, and i noticed you didnt have rest days, isnt a rest day required??
    Secondly, do you carb load, I seemed you had that hard look? If so any tips or books on that?
    And last, i noticed you mentioned Water manipulation, how does that go, specifically what regime did you undergo?
    And HIIT page or source i can go to pick out a routine to help me cut for my Next competition?
    BTW dude i though you really Won the 2015 against Jeremy B.
    Thanks
    NO MERCY! NO TIME TO BREATHE!

Formula1HF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    Yes. I do a lot of cross training circuits in the morning on a fasted stomach. Then I train as a bodybuilder would every evening. Yes I bulk up and get off my diet and supplements completely. I often don't even have visual abs on the offseason. It's what works best for my specific body.
    cool

Horus4659 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 34 yo 130 lbs 5`9" male, I want to start working towards physique perfection. How do I begin? What principles do I need to understand while advancing to my goal of the ideal physique?

morningstar123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does it bother you when gay people tend to stare at you or seem like they have a crush on you?

Did you always have a big appetite?

In the case I do visit NY someday, what time do you usually train in Bev's? PM me if you don't wish everyone else to know. I'm all the way in South East Asia.

How old are you?

What time do you usually wake up and sleep?