Closed Thread
    crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

athlean-x anyone done it?

hiya guys and girls was in the gym today heard some of the people talking about this 90 day program called athlean-x by Jeff Cavaliere any one had a go.
    Looked at the web site sounds good but is it just another scam , quite cheap as well at $67

thanks

bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry don't fall for it

I was subscribed to their YouTube channel until a month or so ago, I thought he really knew his stuff+ he said he was a former NY Mets phys therapist.

But then I started to see that a lot of the stuff he says is BS, he doesn't really know much. I went to their site and saw that they were comparing their protein powder(all of their supps are overpriced garbage, btw) to frigging MT celltech creatine. That srs raised red flags. So I start doing some research, and guess what? I was able to find records of plenty of former Mets PTs, but none of him. I have still not found any official record linking him to the Mets. Those photos of him with players look very photo shopped as well.

Plus his physique isn't even that good, they airbrush it and junk in the thumbnail (make him super vascular and all), only thing he has is low BF.

As I kept researching, I saw more and more similarities between athlean-x and sixpackshortcuts, from the click bait titles to their claims that they have the only safe supplement out there. They've even started deceptively advertising like old Mike Chinky Chang. 'Build big arms with this 1 trick!' So I unsubbed.

I actually looked at their latest youtube vid today, and two guys were calling him out about his chitty supps in the comments section. For the first time ever, Jeff (or whoever is actually behind athlean-x) responded to a comment and called one of them a 'little bytch troll' or something like that.

So, yeah... don't buy it. There are plenty of free bodyweight programs online, and I guess if you really wanna try athleanx you could just download the pdf from somewhere.

Inb4 'didn't read'

crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crow2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bogstalker View Post
    I was subscribed to their YouTube channel until a month or so ago, I thought he really knew his stuff+ he said he was a former NY Mets phys therapist.

But then I started to see that a lot of the stuff he says is BS, he doesn't really know much. I went to their site and saw that they were comparing their protein powder(all of their supps are overpriced garbage, btw) to frigging MT celltech creatine. That srs raised red flags. So I start doing some research, and guess what? I was able to find records of plenty of former Mets PTs, but none of him. I have still not found any official record linking him to the Mets. Those photos of him with players look very photo shopped as well.

Plus his physique isn't even that good, they airbrush it and junk in the thumbnail (make him super vascular and all), only thing he has is low BF.

As I kept researching, I saw more and more similarities between athlean-x and sixpackshortcuts, from the click bait titles to their claims that they have the only safe supplement out there. They've even started deceptively advertising like old Mike Chinky Chang. 'Build big arms with this 1 trick!' So I unsubbed.

I actually looked at their latest youtube vid today, and two guys were calling him out about his chitty supps in the comments section. For the first time ever, Jeff (or whoever is actually behind athlean-x) responded to a comment and called one of them a 'little bytch troll' or something like that.

So, yeah... don't buy it. There are plenty of free bodyweight programs online, and I guess if you really wanna try athleanx you could just download the pdf from somewhere.

Inb4 'didn't read'
    Thanks for the heads up mate

Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000) Mak1n is just really nice. (+1000)
    And what about his exercise explanations? Is it legit? Or better stay away from Athlene-X dude?

bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down stay away from athlean-BS

Originally Posted by Mak1n View Post
    And what about his exercise explanations? Is it legit? Or better stay away from Athlene-X dude?
    Most of his exercise explanations are either

1. Overly complicating things that you already know to make it seem like new info

Or

2. Complete BS

Honestly I've seen the workouts (friend bought it before I could warn him) and they're surprisingly mediocre, you won't make much progress on it unless you're 100% newb. Their marketing centers around that 'functional strength' gimmick, they tell people that if you do athlean-x you'll be in better shape than a bodybuilder because you're 'training like an athlete'. He really is the next Mike Chang.

As (free) alternatives to athlean-BS, I would recommend to OP Mike ohearn's 12 week Power Bodybuilding and Cory Gregory's 16 week Get Swole.

Smile

Originally Posted by crow2 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up mate
    No problem man, I know what it feels like to get scammed, so I try to keep people aware of frauds like that.

Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bustabust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Inb4 'didn't read'
    You're an idiot! You're basically saying he's BS based on a video? Have you even watched most of his videos? He knows what he's talking about! Why don't you do a little more research into what he's talking about before coming to the conclusion he's BS! And the part where he replied to a comment, that is BS on your part man. You don't even know who is behind athlean X so how can you prove he was the one responding? Its ok to no like his program and all but to call him out and say he's BS is complete BS! And get some glasses son his physique is pretty damn good and air brushed?? lol you're such an idiot

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There are no secret formulae or secret programs. If you have to pay for this, it isn't worth it because there are programs which are probably better on this very forum which are totally free.

You get out what you put in ultimately.

Judging a routine based on some guys physique makes no sense. These guys often have been training for many years using many different routines and probably illegal drugs too.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jeff Cavaliere of Athlean-X is one of my favorite youtube fitness personalities. I learned more from him about biomechanics of exercises, injury prevention and smart exercise selection than anyone else. Now I can train safely and not worry about my bum shoulder and lower back injury.

Mike Chang of SixPackShortcuts is another youtube personality I am finding myself watching. A lot of down to Earth home training routines. As a matter of fact, his videos convinced me to cancel my LA Fitness membership and workout at home with minimal equipment.

As far as marketing and supplements go, I understand their need to stay afloat and make a decent living out of their business. I also understand there is always going to be people unhappy with any undertaking regardless of how much you try to be positive and giving.

old Mike Chinky Chang
    It just tells what kind of a person you are.
    Harmonia Early Music: http://www.harmoniaearlymusic.org
    SymphonyCast: http://symphonycast.org
    Performance Today: http://performancetoday.publicradio.org
    Studio360: http://www.studio360.org
    RadioLab: http://www.radiolab.org
    TED Radio Hour: http://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/
    This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org
    On Being: http://www.onbeing.org
    Snap Judgment: http://www.snapjudgment.org/radio-show
    Radio IQ: http://wvtf.org
    LibriVox: https://librivox.org/

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Id rather give athleanX $67 than p90x or that TRX crap.

Still Jeff's philosophy on stuff is pretty over the top. For one he seems to think anything other than 100% perfect form (and only the way he does it) will give 10% or less of the same gains. His diet is meant to keep a trainee at 10% or less bf while gaining muscle(SLOOOOOOOW), and he thinks bulking/cutting is bad for everyone and hard on your health. Finally if you watch his videos , it will be him talking for 8min infront of a white board full of C level flow charts, and a 1min demonstration of him doing the lift with upper light weights, from non standard angles.

Still if you follow his advice, the odds of an injury are incredibly low.

GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Toney21 View Post
    What a lot of people don't understand is that there are people that don't just want to "body build". This is a program that Jeff created for training like an athlete. People pay for it because most people have no idea how to structure a proper workout and put together a meal plan. Jeff is a professional and has obviously put a lot of time and work into his product and rightfully so, charges a fee. He also has an extensive library of information that he posts for free on youtube.
    Half of his airtime is him shirtless and super lean. He's selling the male supermodel/elite athlete look even if all he talks about is functional training. He has good info but presents it in a click bait/mens health marketing heavy way. His program, from the outside, looks like P90X in that it focuses on a lot of novelty and making quick gains due to neural adaptations rather than building muscle. I'm sure it works if you follow proper nutrition from the forums here and focus on progressive overload but probably not anything worth the premium if you are on this forum (aka willing to learn the basics yourself).

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What a lot of people don't understand is that there are people that don't just want to "body build". This is a program that Jeff created for training like an athlete. People pay for it because most people have no idea how to structure a proper workout and put together a meal plan. Jeff is a professional and has obviously put a lot of time and work into his product and rightfully so, charges a fee. He also has an extensive library of information that he posts for free on youtube.
    Can you explain what the difference is between a "bodybuilding" program and an "athletic" program? I've studied the subject for some considerable time and there is very little difference especially if the "athletic" program doesn't target a particular sport (this just rings alarm bells in fact).

In b4 rep range and bodyweight training.

If anyone is serious about training for athletic goals, I recommend reading Alex Viadas excellent articles on his website or possibly looking at Westside 4SB. Stay away from gimmicky supplement advertsising.

GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000) GreekTrojan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Athletic training is sport specific so you may train specific muscles/movement patterns specificly for the actions you are taking. There will also be more of an emphasis on training power(explosion) and mobility. A bodybuilding program generally ignores power (although it will obviously cross over) and only trains mobility to the point of completing ROM on specific lifts. In theory an atheletic program will be more balanced in terms of muscle development to prevent injury (aka working the rotator cuff, push/pull balance) where BB routines will forego so balance to target muscles with maximum growth. Its really not an either or thing but more a point of emphasis. IN theory. I agree with you that its really not important to most people.

Originally Posted by GreekTrojan View Post
    Athletic training is sport specific so you may train specific muscles/movement patterns specificly for the actions you are taking. There will also be more of an emphasis on training power(explosion) and mobility. A bodybuilding program generally ignores power (although it will obviously cross over) and only trains mobility to the point of completing ROM on specific lifts. In theory an atheletic program will be more balanced in terms of muscle development to prevent injury (aka working the rotator cuff, push/pull balance) where BB routines will forego so balance to target muscles with maximum growth. Its really not an either or thing but more a point of emphasis. IN theory. I agree with you that its really not important to most people.
    My question was to Toney21 but your explanation is fine. Anyone proselytising a "special magic" program usually shoots themselves in the foot when trying to explain what makes it special.

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to chirp in two years late but just so you know Athlean-X is the real deal. I've been doing Jeff's program for 3 weeks now and i have never felt so physically challenged in a gym before. My girlfriend is in PT school right now and I had her watch all of his videos and she completely agreed with about 90% of what he says. He really does know his science and bio-mechanics extremely well.
    When it comes to creating videos for convincing and impressing girlfriends taking a PT course, Athlean-X is surely unparalleled. Rivaled by many and equaled by none, Cavaliere is truly for the most serious and dedicated of fitness video-watching, PT-class-enrolled girlfriends. Accept no imitations.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Considering 'sticky' status for this thread, along with threads on p90x, beachbody, insanity, any program with the word, "shortcut" in the title, and anything from Dr. Oz.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

Considering 'sticky' status for this thread, along with threads on p90x, beachbody, insanity, any program with the word, "shortcut" in the title, and anything from Dr. Oz.
    Awesome! I'm off to start my new thread titled the Insane Shortcut Beachbody Workout for Super Duper Gains!,

AllPro Simple Beginner Routine 4 Cycles
    AllPro Novice Program 3 Cycles
    Wendler 5-3-1 BBB+ and FSL
    5x5 Program

Squat:315; Bench: 260; OHP: 155; Deadlift: 330
    Bench PR 225 for 5; Deadlift PR 225 for 15
    Goals: 1/2/3/4 plate

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sader762 View Post
    Awesome! I'm off to start my new thread titled the Insane Shortcut Beachbody Workout for Super Duper Gains!,

Register yourself a website for $5/month, and then sell your workout for $59.95. Based on some of the nonsense I see posted in this forum in defense of some of these ridiculous internet and TV infomercial "programs," you'll be a millionaire in no time.

ETA:
    And I'm only half-joking, unfortunately.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 03-09-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) distro1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just from my point of view. There are no magic programs. Be logical! People have been working out for years just to accomplish small goals over time. You have to leave your soul every time at gym. No magic workouts. I have find free of charge the best workout here in the forums. I think it's just how bad you want it. Personally and i don't wanna judge anyone i would choose the routine from a guy who have squated 1000 lbs!
    Peace
    No pain No gain
    200 pounds are always gonna be 200 pounds

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sader762 View Post

Let me know when this happens...I'm all over it...lol
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

gio78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

athlean-x

Originally Posted by crow2 View Post
    hiya guys and girls was in the gym today heard some of the people talking about this 90 day program called athlean-x by Jeff Cavaliere any one had a go.
    Looked at the web site sounds good but is it just another scam , quite cheap as well at $67

thanks

hi there,

first off don't look at my english for i'am dutch.... i realy hope you can decoded it hahahaha

i came a cross your question and needed to replay this, when i read the first comment ....\
    jezus this guy is realy frustrated... and i dare him to follow the program...

beacuse i did... and to compere it with six pack short cut.... hahahha realy dude...

i can laugh about this because i also followed that program..

i can tell you this, six pack is oke the meal plan is easy to follow. he is using or calling it zero will power food program...
    in opposite of jeff's meal plan wich is easier if your working or on the road.. because there are more meals in it like shake's and proteinbars... and like Turkey sandwich.
    in opposite of mike's meal plan, wich contains only hot prepared meals like rice pasta vegtables meat ...

than the training.

in basic you can say they look the same. because you have 3 strenght training days and cardio days a week, (sixpack 1 cardio day.. athlean 2)

they both work in fases of 4 weeks...
    so far you can say they are the same...

but now the difference between the two.

six pack is a little bit simple. they use your standard exersises... bench press, squat, curls ,millatary press, deadlift and so on...
    the cardio are a serie of body weight exersises in a row for 20sec each then rest for a minute and then again the same serie..

now for athlean -x .... i find working with athlean x super.
    its easy to follow he explains all of the exersises in a pdf file. the work out sheets are also on pdf file's so you can print them or you put them on your smartphone and take it to the gym. (in opposite of six pack it's al on video not easy to take with you to the gym)
    he lets you do exersises you never heard off, and i can tell you this it's gonna kick your ass.

you are no longer bound to 2 hours of training... no, you will be done in onder 40 minutes... you think that's not much?.
    but let me tell you this... you will be beat after the training.

then the cardio he lets you do, this is based on agility and intensety. you be using the agility lader the one day and cone drills the other day... sprinting and runing and box jumps.... heavy bag it's wild intens and you are gonna feel great after the work out

so overall i can tell you this. its worth it... i havend found a better program yet.
    it works. it brings you in a better shape it gonna make you drop in body fat.. and i think that if you follow his meal plan you realy look as great as him. i didn't because here in holland we don't have the same food like in the usa. but i tried to be as healthy as possible...

with the six pack program i realy lost some body fat and weighted
    but not as many that i lost with athlean x i have the pictures to prove it.

and i believe jeff... i watched his movie's and aply these in my training.
    and i can relay to what he is saying...
    and he realy knows his stuff...

so do what you want to do...
    but you cant go wrong for 67$ it's a complete guide and trainig program....

good luck to everybody with there goals...

grtz Gio from holland ;-)

Originally Posted by gio78 View Post
    .............snip...........
    So if this program worked so well for you, and was such a great bargain, where's your pic showing your physique?

Please respond.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Getting really tired of anonymous random spammers touting this nonsense in this forum.

The next '1-post wonder' who posts ITT about how great this for-sale program works, and who doesn't include dated 'before/after' pics as legitimate proof of his progress from using said program is going to get negged and/or banned.

Consider this the only warning you'll get. srs.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gio78 View Post
    hi there,

first off don't look at my english for i'am dutch.... i realy hope you can decoded it hahahaha

i came a cross your question and needed to replay this, when i read the first comment ....\
    jezus this guy is realy frustrated... and i dare him to follow the program...

beacuse i did... and to compere it with six pack short cut.... hahahha realy dude...

i can laugh about this because i also followed that program..

i can tell you this, six pack is oke the meal plan is easy to follow. he is using or calling it zero will power food program...
    in opposite of jeff's meal plan wich is easier if your working or on the road.. because there are more meals in it like shake's and proteinbars... and like Turkey sandwich.
    in opposite of mike's meal plan, wich contains only hot prepared meals like rice pasta vegtables meat ...

than the training.

in basic you can say they look the same. because you have 3 strenght training days and cardio days a week, (sixpack 1 cardio day.. athlean 2)

they both work in fases of 4 weeks...
    so far you can say they are the same...

but now the difference between the two.

six pack is a little bit simple. they use your standard exersises... bench press, squat, curls ,millatary press, deadlift and so on...
    the cardio are a serie of body weight exersises in a row for 20sec each then rest for a minute and then again the same serie..

now for athlean -x .... i find working with athlean x super.
    its easy to follow he explains all of the exersises in a pdf file. the work out sheets are also on pdf file's so you can print them or you put them on your smartphone and take it to the gym. (in opposite of six pack it's al on video not easy to take with you to the gym)
    he lets you do exersises you never heard off, and i can tell you this it's gonna kick your ass.

you are no longer bound to 2 hours of training... no, you will be done in onder 40 minutes... you think that's not much?.
    but let me tell you this... you will be beat after the training.

then the cardio he lets you do, this is based on agility and intensety. you be using the agility lader the one day and cone drills the other day... sprinting and runing and box jumps.... heavy bag it's wild intens and you are gonna feel great after the work out

so overall i can tell you this. its worth it... i havend found a better program yet.
    it works. it brings you in a better shape it gonna make you drop in body fat.. and i think that if you follow his meal plan you realy look as great as him. i didn't because here in holland we don't have the same food like in the usa. but i tried to be as healthy as possible...

with the six pack program i realy lost some body fat and weighted
    but not as many that i lost with athlean x i have the pictures to prove it.

and i believe jeff... i watched his movie's and aply these in my training.
    and i can relay to what he is saying...
    and he realy knows his stuff...

so do what you want to do...
    but you cant go wrong for 67$ it's a complete guide and trainig program....

good luck to everybody with there goals...

grtz Gio from holland ;-)
    To be honest this is marketed at guys like you who want to just get in shape. While that is a noble calling and I highly encourage such behavior, these are short term programs designed for people who want to shed some pounds and add a little strength. This program is not a long term solution nor is it a lifestyle change. Most people who do these type of programs ushally find themselves in the same hole 6 months later after quitting the program. You want to loose weight, eat less than you did before, become more active walk a few miles a day, you want to become stronger do some pull-ups and pushups before bed.
    Now if you want to get serious about things, come to this forum select a proven program that this forum provides and stick with it, these are real long term results, not some gimmick crap that requires you to adhere to a strict diet and some new age exercise ****. You want to get big, you want to loose fat Bench, Squat, Press and Deadlift you don't need anything else except a diet that supports your goals if its cutting or bulking and maintaining.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500