Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Heck John how in the world do you understand Bill's dang Texan accent? LOL, when I talked to him on the phone it was all I could do to figure out what the devil he was talking about. LOL
    Was friends with Methuselah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    I may have missed it, but have you tried to take Patty there for like a 3-day weekend just to see the area? That way she knows she is coming back and might like it. **Disregard if already done.

Honestly, though, you might give her a little more time to get her emotions from losses down a bit.
    We were going to move, we were looking for houses and everything. She has been there several times and I have been asking her to move for almost 5 years and she always told me no.

Then out of the blue one day she said, "John lets do it, lets move to VA I want to leave NY"

We had everything planned out and then her sister passed.
    On the list for Bannukah

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Thanks man seriously...

By the way my oldest brother Robert just moved to Texas this week. He drove there, I think he got there yesterday. I will ask him what part he moved to.
    Yeah, ask him. I would be curious to know.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you sound like you need belong on Jerry Springer OP

your case is classic trash relationship, i would tune in and watch it unfold
    *no crew* crew

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Heck John how in the world do you understand Bill's dang Texan accent? LOL, when I talked to him on the phone it was all I could do to figure out what the devil he was talking about. LOL
    Lmao, I hear that all the time. For some reason John understands me. He thinks I sound like dbx though.

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMFAO!!! Sound crazy when you put it like that, but I have been telling my wife that I want to move to a quiet area, to get away from all the Bronx drama, that I am ready to just give this sh!t all up and live a calm life.
    Bro don't take this the wrong way but getting into a fight on the fly is one thing, meeting someone to finish it off is ludicrous. How would you know the guy isn't packing. Right, it's the Bronx. How do you know he will be along and you will only be pummeled by multiple attackers.

I hope your will listen to me when I tell you, it's time to walk away from this and let it go. No good comes of this even if you win -right. This is not a school yard and truly you never know who your dealing with until you'r into it.

My priority is always to get home at the end of a long day to be with. MY family. I will avoid a fight if I can, that's not beta,that a fact of my life. Have I fought as an adult. Yes, am I embarrassed it went that far yes. Fighting is not the solution, it is for unavoidable circumstances. I realized this after my last altercation. It's dumb period unless you have no choice and you almost always do.

Anyway, I kind of know you thru your posts and I doubt I swayed you, so good luck, get the momentum and ground and pound till you walk away. keep you guard up.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Lmao, I hear that all the time. For some reason John understands me. He thinks I sound like dbx though.
    saying you sound like dbx is pretty low.

saying you sound like dbx is pretty low.
    I don't know that it is low, but I have spoken with Kevin as well. He doesn't have an accent.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So-Tex, I can't tell if you have an accent from reading your posts. You may be the funniest guy in the OV35 though.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL I understand him easily and he sounds just like DBX to me with a Texan accent

Originally Posted by Jsf721 View Post
    Bro don't take this the wrong way but getting into a fight on the fly is one thing, meeting someone to finish it off is ludicrous. How would you know the guy isn't packing. Right, it's the Bronx. How do you know he will be along and you will only be pummeled by multiple attackers.

I hope your will listen to me when I tell you, it's time to walk away from this and let it go. No good comes of this even if you win -right. This is not a school yard and truly you never know who your dealing with until you'r into it.

My priority is always to get home at the end of a long day to be with. MY family. I will avoid a fight if I can, that's not beta,that a fact of my life. Have I fought as an adult. Yes, am I embarrassed it went that far yes. Fighting is not the solution, it is for unavoidable circumstances. I realized this after my last altercation. It's dumb period unless you have no choice and you almost always do.

Anyway, I kind of know you thru your posts and I doubt I swayed you, so good luck, get the momentum and ground and pound till you walk away. keep you guard up.
    I have all my basis covered trust me.

But thanks for looking out.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    So-Tex, I can't tell if you have an accent from reading your posts. You may be the funniest guy in the OV35 though.
    Lol, I like to come on here and have some fun for the most part.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will retire one day to VA Beach. Love it there. IDC if others do or not, or if they currently hate it there. I live in Illinois, and it sucks ass.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are a lot of nice places in NY to live in, I am just tired of NY all together I have been here for 50 years, all my life. I have never lived anywhere else.
    NY sucks.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man a lot of you guys talk on the phone!

I'd be down for a Vegas, Atlantic city or where ever meet up one day. Be interesting to meet some of you characters.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

I don't know that it is low, but I have spoken with Kevin as well. He doesn't have an accent.
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Man a lot of you guys talk on the phone!

I'd be down for a Vegas, Atlantic city or where ever meet up one day. Be interesting to meet some of you characters.
    I've talked to SoTex, dbx, Aneas (Myth), FitMom (Trinity) and have met Busta(Matt) irl. Many here have met up irl though or talked on the phone.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've talked to SoTex, dbx, Aneas (Myth), FitMom (Trinity) and have met Busta(Matt) irl. Many here have met up irl though or talked on the phone.
    phone:
    TMonkey
    Bodyhard
    OS

Met:
    Bodyhard
    DiscDoggie
    FLEX
    Lisa
    JTBNY
    Itsagoodday
    DerAlta
    Oceanside
    Patty
    a few big miscers

probably forgetting a few

I've never met anybody irl, but have been on the phone with eomrat, Oceanside, CBB, OTL, dbx, Flex/Lisa, BH and probably a few others I have missed. I'm not ashamed to say I love each and everyone of them.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Phone: 0
    Met: 0
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

I've never met anybody irl, but have been on the phone with eomrat, Oceanside, CBB, OTL, dbx, Flex/Lisa, BH and probably a few others I have missed. I'm not ashamed to say I love each and everyone of them.
    Yeah, and sending the flowers and chocolates was a nice touch too.............. wait wut..... LOL

Yeah, and sending the flowers and chocolates was a nice touch too.............. wait wut..... LOL
    Those were for your wife.

j/k

Those were for your wife.

j/k
    Now ya tell me....

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Put a for sale sign up in front of the house then video the look on Patty's face when she sees it........ that's what I wanna see, lol.

Country life is great BH but ya really gotta be ready for it. Our family moved out of NY one by one, non of them regret it. I think it's harder on the ladies to up-n-move vs men. My wife/kids just got back from Amityville..... she said there's no way in hell she'd move back.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So the wife wants to stay because she has family still in NY? Or no family?..You want to move to escape the s%!t? You've posted before saying s@!t finds you no matter what ,which means "and I mean this with love" the issue must be you. You have no problem letting me know I have issues..well.. I can say the same for you.. Just like me, you need help. Anger management. Maybe meds. And I'm sure you don't like ultimatums and I bet the wife don't either.. Get some help BH

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    I think it's harder on the ladies to up-n-move vs men.
    That's because they have things like china cabinets full of dishes they never use, whereas men have a TV, some tools, and a bag of gym clothes that they can hit the road with.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    omg lol mikee's giving BH therapy lmao
    Despite what people here think about me..I've been giving therapy and advice since Jr high..I would assume everyone agrees with what I said. Nobody will admit it..but I know. Its obvious. A 50 year old man posting countless fight threads is not normal behavior..

I just read and was thinking the same thing lmao.

Next we'll need BBitsum to offer to do new plumbing in BH's VA house and the thread will have come full circle

I'm not so sure mikie isn't bbsitum
    I kinda doubt that. bbsitum sounds more intelligent than Mikie

I'm not so sure mikie isn't bbsitum
    But which is the troll account then?

I think Mikie uses the BBsitum account when he wants to sound intelligent and his Mikie account when he wants to feel sorry for himself.
    On the list for Bannukah