shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gift certificates!!!

I remember over a year ago I was scoping out bb.com's website for gift certificates. All I could find at the time was the following from the help/FAQ section:

We do not offer gift certificates online at this time. Trust me, it is frustrating to us also! We are working on this and we should have them available VERY soon. Please check back.

I don't know when exactly that was posted as an answer but it's been at LEAST a year now! 1+ years isn't characteristic of "VERY soon".

Do you have some sort of ETA on when gift certs will be a reality? Or just to satisfy our curiousity, could you shed some light on what the road block is??

Thanks

p.s. I forgot to ask about the ability to create an account when making a purchase that stores address/credit card info? That would be nice as well.

Other than those two things the site is terrific for prices and info!
    Last edited by shinobi; 11-27-2005 at 10:33 AM.

ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncybrspce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Coolness

Gift certificates would be cool. But, as a computer professional I prefer not to have my Credit Card info stored by websites. There have been enough stories of pissed off employees and "1337" hackers getting that information.

just my 10 cents.

ncybrspce

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bumping this. thought it would be a cool christmas present to give a gift certificate from bb.com, but there doesn't seem to be any.

Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judo Jimmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey!

We actually do offer gift certificates. They have been around for a while and can be purchased by going to our "How To Order" section and choosing the question "How do I buy gift certificates?" I would have posted the link but don't have enough posts...

As for CC info, to protect the security of our customers we do not keep any of it on file!

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please feel free to email us as service@bodybuilding.com any time!

Best of luck with your fitness goals in 2011!
    Judo Jimmy
    Customer Service Rep
    Bodybuilding.com
    1-866-236- 8417 Customer Service
    1-866-236-8969 Place An Order

The Bodybuilding.com Mission: We help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

alee786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all i know is that bodybuilding.com is doing a great work and i am very happy with . it and its loyalty towards their customers .. keep up the good work bodybuilding.com