Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100)

You Got Ideas? You Got Suggestions? We’ve Got Ears? Let us know what you want!

You’ve seen our threads in the past asking for customer feedback and we do our best to research and implement what you want.

Do you want to be a part in what we are doing? Tell us what we are missing or what you want that we don’t have.

Stacks
    Promotions
    Workout Accessories
    Clothing
    Sports Nutrition/Vitamin Supplements

What's new? What's out there that we don't have?

Please share with us your thoughts and opinions! We want what you want!

ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImCodyLove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some sort of sleeping aid mix like Melatonin and Gaba etc...

raderjax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really nice job on making it possible to make changes to a work out ! Can that be carried over to the work out templates? I would like to change out some of the exercises without having to make a new template. I can delete exercises but not change them out for others nor can I change the order. And didn't there used to be an option to create a workout template from an existing work out? Thanks

jimcorbett3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up incase nobody's mentioned it.....

... you've created a (beautiful) monster here folks.

I've been a customer for years and tinkered with the site's tools - ranging all the way back to it's ugly early, barely functional, days.

Now I went thumbing through the loads of posts with folks pointing out bugs and making recommendations - etc - some irate - some nice.

I didn't see any that just took a second to say:

HEY - i've watched ya'll grow - and ... wooah... (I work in web dev) - what a HUGE task to update your site and grow this whole bodyspace thing.... I mean... Holy !@#$!@#... what a rats' nest!

*psst... you're kicking ass and don't stop. You've obviously got some strong vision and leadership on-board and it shows.

The monster here of course is - (but I bet said strong vision already knows this) - I think the BodySpace / Social aspect to bodybuilding.com (plus the original content ala Stoppani et all) will be (if not already is) your main "product" - the whole "sells stuff" is simply a profitable secondary (that coincidentally keeps the whole thing running)...

So yeah - I've got a list of moans and recommendations for the site - some so frustrating at times that I've been tempted to go back out on the workout tracker app market and try *yet another* - but NOBODY out there is getting it as right as you are... and I'm so impressed and ... (is "believe" too strong and emotional of a word?) in what you're doing and where you're going with this - that I stick around and endure the growing pains.

ok - got that warm fuzzy stuff off my chest - ;-)

now get back to work!!

*cheers!*

sbduce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make the app run in offline mode. Here in Afghanistan there is no WiFi in the gym and would be great if I could enter my work outs and then let them sync when I got back to a WiFi.

VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe you can already do this and I just haven't figured it out. When you go to the workout tabs and look at a workout I would like to be able to put that onto my bodyspace and do those workouts. I know there are workout templates you can use, but I haven't been able to get those yet. Also being able to have the app work offline would be great. I really like the things the website has to offer though. I'm a big fan.

Oetaka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when looking at the different types of exercises one can do how about stateing what muscle it hits. example there are three shoulder muscles, two bicep, three triceps.
    Take your time, do it right. Let speed take care of itself.

mamacitajones4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    RUNKEEPER! If you could make your tracked workouts synchronize with RunKeeper, that would be amazing!

VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VCUT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VCUT3 View Post
    Maybe you can already do this and I just haven't figured it out. When you go to the workout tabs and look at a workout I would like to be able to put that onto my bodyspace and do those workouts. I know there are workout templates you can use, but I haven't been able to get those yet. Also being able to have the app work offline would be great. I really like the things the website has to offer though. I'm a big fan.
    Nevermind I figured it out. I like the workouts you have. The app running offline would still be nice though.
    Gotta have sass

MrTimtam72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be nice to open an Australian sector of BodyBuilding.com or an Australian shipping warehouse of some sort for faster shipping time and cheaper postage and handling costs. I did read that you guys mentioned you have the (read on the Australian version of the site) "Lowest prices in the world" that you have "inexpensive 2-3 day shipping!" and finally that "...NOBODY beats our overall price!" but with in some cases $25 worth of shipping costs I think does not fall under "inexpensive" and my order most certainly did not come within "2-3 days". I think it would be quite clear to whoever may be reading this that any product bought from BodyBuilding.com including items on sale with an added $25 worth of shipping costs would not be classed as the "cheapest prices in the world".

In conclusion my fellow Australian BodyBuilding.com users and I would like to have an Australian shipping warehouse or the like in order to decrease the cost of shipping from one country to the other and also would help you stand by your word of having the "Lowest prices in the world" and that "...NOBODY beats our overall price!"
    Last edited by MrTimtam72; 04-21-2013 at 06:47 PM.

raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50) raholloway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would like to see a more user-friendly, more up to date application for the IOS devices!

Allen253 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allen253 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it would be awesome if the iPhone app had a food tracker/ calorie counter addition.

NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoExcuses79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Allen253 View Post
    I think it would be awesome if the iPhone app had a food tracker/ calorie counter addition.
    I agree and really would like to see a food tracker/Calorie counter here.
    When you make excuses, Your the one that loses!!!

Total Homeade Fitness

-No fees
    -No Interuptions

Total Gratification

TorontoSol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Servings does NOT equal days' Supply

Please fix the false error codes regarding product days' supply. With the new custom restrictions being applied to Canada, I am (incorrectly) no longer able to order products I've repeatedly purchased seamlessly in the past. I agree with not wanting to get in trouble with customs or whatever the new regulations are, fine whatever - but this isn't even applicable to the new rules.
    More than once I've wanted to purchase a product that may have 90 SERVINGS, but is actually ONLY 30 days' SUPPLY. This includes pretty much EVERYTHING that's to be taken per meal. BB.com of all places should understand this, and it's incredibly frustrating to now have to find ways around it (when I shouldn't have to) or look elsewhere altogether.
    Due to S&H costs + taxes, the best way for me to appreciate BB.com's lower prices is to buy in bulk to negate the surcharge, but now I can't even do that. For reasons that aren't even real...

37.5 Waist, Nuff Said. TheOneHero's Avatar
    TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The bodybuilding app needs to be more specific in the types of muscle worked. Examples "shoulders" which part of the shoulder? "Back" which part of the back? Also I believe a few of the exercises that can be found online for a specific muscle group are not all available on the bodybuilding app. In addition I would like to see abs divided into different categories such as lower and upper abs.
    Started Working Out Again On 4/5/13

Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics. - Zyzz

Note: I'll Rep Back.

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    When tracking workouts and adding exercises, the BB iPhone app can group the exercises into musclegroup and exercise type (cardio, strength, stretch,..), BUT NOT by equipment (machine, dumbbells, barbells,...), AS THE BB.com website does.

Including this search filter would dramatically decrease the search space such that exercises can be found much faster.

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    According to the user MulderDSM in his post on 05-10-2013, a nice feature would be to mark exercises as favorites, such that they can be found much faster. The group of your favorite exercises is much smaller than the whole exercise list on BB.com.

The iPhone workout tracking can be very slow due to the search for exercises. Unfortunately, the names of the exercises oftenly do not match the names on the machines that I use, such that the name is not ideal to search the exercises.

Alternatively to marking as favorites, the exercises could also be ranked in the search result list by number of use, or date of last use.

JacobHillMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Maybe a little more sport specific?

I train as a MMA fighter mainly, so i would LOVE to see a specific section in the forums not just for overall sports improvement, but sub-forums for football, MMA/contact sports, ect. The way it stands right now, i can only find football related posts on how to gain weight (something i cannot afford to do).

CMack1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apps/calender options for the not soo bright at choosing a smartphone (windows phone) users.

spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spillsy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about a thread about careers in Fitness - people have worked so hard, gained so much education - what can they do and where can they go with it?

Originally Posted by deezechawg View Post
    You’ve seen our threads in the past asking for customer feedback and we do our best to research and implement what you want.

Do you want to be a part in what we are doing? Tell us what we are missing or what you want that we don’t have.

Stacks
    Promotions
    Workout Accessories
    Clothing

WATER WATER WATER...

If you can dream it, you can achieve it!!!

onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please fix the search feature on the forum. Works sometimes for simple searches, but when using the advance options it rarely works.

Thank you in advance.

lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgrigoriew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deezechawg View Post

Stacks
    Promotions
    Workout Accessories
    Clothing

More of the shirts like the Women's Core Happy Hour Tank and the B-Elite Breeze tank! (Specifically the cotton/spandex blend material of the B-Elite Breeze tank!)

It would be nice if we could share our custom exercises. In this way, the exercise database would be completed very fast. I still miss some common exercises (e.g. Delts machine, hip twist machine, hyperextension side bend w/ and w/o weights, pectorial machine (like butterfy with 90 degrees in elbow), ...).

On the other hand, there are a lot of exercises which I don't do, but still I have to search through them when tracking a new workout. To improve this search, that is especially slow with the phone, it would be nice if the exercise-list would be sorted according to number of use. Then, my common exercises will appear on top, and the search would be faster. (Of course, the first time I use an exercise, I have to search through all of them.)

Load workouts from workout articles

Whenever there is a nice article from a fitness expert (e.g. this abs the one arm way article wwwbodybuilding.com/fun/single-arm-training-the-ab-solution-youve-never-thought-of.html)

it would be very cool if we could import these workouts in our workout database.

Up to now, only the pdf printing of the exercises is possible.

I would love to read the articles, get super motivated, load the workout onto my iPhone, run immediatly into the gym and follow my fitness idols :-)

onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've just started using the workout tracker in bodyspace and am very frustrated with it. Half the time I track a workout, when I finish inputting all the details on the various tabs the workout date is usually wrong. Here's an example:

Workout date = July 13th

Workout completion time = 1hr later

Now the workout date has been changed to the 14th

Workout date recorded on log as 14th of July

naefanne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am recovering from a torn medial & lateral quadriceps tear to the patella tendon.
    A forum on injuries and rehabilitation would be an asset to this site for trainers and those suffering and recovering from injuries to improve present condition and improve physical and mental well being.

Originally Posted by onedayall View Post
    I've just started using the workout tracker in bodyspace and am very frustrated with it. Half the time I track a workout, when I finish inputting all the details on the various tabs the workout date is usually wrong.
    I had the same problem at one point. The date was shifted by one day somehow, after I finished entering the data. But since I am from a different timezone (switzerland), I thought this is somehow a synchronization problem. Also, this bug was not so important to me.
    But interesting that you have the same experience...

EricShawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would suggest that the tracker show the past lifting info like it used to. Seems to be no tracking of your progress on the site without it.

chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Gourmet nutrition

There seems to be a lot of confusion even amongst the body building community about how to keep meals interesting. Many people are bored with the plain egg whites and chicken or tuna.

Being a chef and a body builder gives me a unique perspective on proper nutrition that still looks great on the plate and food people will want to eat.

Getting to my point, I would like to get the conversation started about how others not just chefs can easily come up with ideas to make meals interesting.

Perhaps bodybuilding.com needs a chef on its roster to help field these questions.
    Just my 2 cents.

Strength in Iron,

Chefbueller

acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    carry under armour clothes...or under armour like clothes....i mean tight fit. i saw some shirts that are tight on top but lose around the stomach. it would be nice if there was a shirt that was tight around the stomach too, to show up the whole body