HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lift until you get sick?

Hello,

So last day I did a killer workout, and today I am sore as f*ck! But that is the least of my problem. I've got sick today. Out of the blue. Feel like I have a mild fever too, poor coordination, can't think straight that well, as If I catched a virus or something.

After I worked out, about 10 minutes later I went outside, it was about 23*C. So it's strange that I've got sick. I have heard that after a good workout you immune system is down. What could I do to prevent this in future, and I wonder if some of you had something similar. I hope I will be ok next morning, can it last that long? And soreness got even more painful as day progressed and this messed up feeling. So I hope this won't hinder my gains.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you just starting to workout, after a long time of not working out?

MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your immune system is responsible for muscle repair. If your body was fighting something off, then you hit a hard work out, you might increase the risk of coming down with symptoms.

I think if you are feeling under the weather at all, go light or take a few days off.

HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HighCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Are you just starting to workout, after a long time of not working out?
    I have changed my workout a little. That's probably why I am THAT sore.

Originally Posted by MarcAWilson View Post
    Your immune system is responsible for muscle repair. If your body was fighting something off, then you hit a hard work out, you might increase the risk of coming down with symptoms.

I think if you are feeling under the weather at all, go light or take a few days off.
    I felt good last day, I just had sore calves for 3 days (a little long imo). So I pushed myself to the limit. Went through a lot of pain. But could sore calves use that much immune system recources to go down after another good workout?

I have also just started using Orange Triad again. I was out of stock for like a month, and I started fresh bottle 3 days ago. Of course it takes time for multi to kick in, so that didn't help much. Wrong timing i guess.

MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000) MarcAWilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HighCat View Post
    I felt good last day, I just had sore calves for 3 days (a little long imo). So I pushed myself to the limit. Went through a lot of pain. But could sore calves use that much immune system recources to go down after another good workout?

I have also just started using Orange Triad again. I was out of stock for like a month, and I started fresh bottle 3 days ago. Of course it takes time for multi to kick in, so that didn't help much. Wrong timing i guess.
    No, but prolonged soreness could be a symptom of fighting something off

Sounds bad, really wanted to get back in the gym tomorrow. Any tips on preventing such "accidents"?

jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think this is the most logical answer.

Originally Posted by HighCat View Post
    Sounds bad, really wanted to get back in the gym tomorrow. Any tips on preventing such "accidents"?
    It's not bad. Your body will not be performing at 100% every single day. To be effective in the gym, you need to know when to dial it down and when you can push yourself. Maxing out when your body is already taxed can do more harm than good. People seem to forget that gains are not made in the gym, they're made when you recover. Hindering recovery = hindering gains. Sometimes lifting is counterproductive.

It's not bad. Your body will not be performing at 100% every single day. To be effective in the gym, you need to know when to dial it down and when you can push yourself. Maxing out when your body is already taxed can do more harm than good. People seem to forget that gains are not made in the gym, they're made when you recover. Hindering recovery = hindering gains. Sometimes lifting is counterproductive.
    Thanks for all the tips. Feel f_cked up at the moment, hope it's going to be better tomorrow. Good night.