whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is my TDEE calculation/Macro requirements done correctly?

22 years old, 6'0", 142.4lbs
    BF%: 18 (sorry, forgot to add this)

Based on http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/, I chose "No Exercise" as the exercise level, because aside from lifting 3 times a week, I'm usually doing work in front of the screen. Is that right?

As such, the calculation was:
    BMR: 1513 kcal/day
    TDEE: 1816 kcal/day (wow, how low)

The macro requirements is then sorted as such:
    Protein: 143g
    Fats: 64g
    Carbs: 168g

Is my calculation anywhere near right? Looking at the TDEE I'm raising an eyebrow.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why would you choose no exercise when you clearly said you lift?
    -Bears- -Blackhawks- -Bulls- -Whitesox-
    2015 NXT WBG Gold Medalist---- 2015 WWE WBG Bronze Medalist
    #1 in the World for Modern Warfare 3 in Demolition
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    #1 In class in High School
    NO Count Crew

whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10) whackybeanz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a confusion I got from the sticky, since it did say to factor whatever we did for the rest of the day. Should I instead use 3 x a week as the exercise level then? The numbers are as follows:

TDEE: 2081 kcal/day

With macro requirements:
    Carbs: 234g

yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeffy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whackybeanz View Post
    It's a confusion I got from the sticky, since it did say to factor whatever we did for the rest of the day. Should I instead use 3 x a week as the exercise level then? The numbers are as follows:

TDEE: 2081 kcal/day

With macro requirements:
    Carbs: 234g
    How are you 6'0" and 142 lbs and 18% bf. That seems like one of those is off. Either way it shouldn't affect your TDEE. Just read the sticky at the top of the forums and calculate it out yourself and go from there. That is what worked best for me. And I learned a lot more in the process.

Originally Posted by yeffy View Post
    How are you 6'0" and 142 lbs and 18% bf. That seems like one of those is off. Either way it shouldn't affect your TDEE. Just read the sticky at the top of the forums and calculate it out yourself and go from there. That is what worked best for me. And I learned a lot more in the process.
    Hmm, I am that skinny really. On a slow and long bulk currently. As for BF%, I asked around yesterday and that was the estimate I got. Thanks for the help though! I calculated it and it fit the same numbers as that I calculated from the website.

thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thinkgreen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whackybeanz View Post
    Hmm, I am that skinny really. On a slow and long bulk currently. As for BF%, I asked around yesterday and that was the estimate I got. Thanks for the help though! I calculated it and it fit the same numbers as that I calculated from the website.
    Slow and long bulk? I suggest guzzling olive oil before bed instead.
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

Originally Posted by thinkgreen View Post
    Slow and long bulk? I suggest guzzling olive oil before bed instead.
    Wouldn't that be contrary to a progressive mass gain, though? Just asking.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn man, I'm the same height, cant imagine being 80lbs lighter. Lean bulking will take you forever, you need to eat everything in sight and get on a good routine.
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    Damn man, I'm the same height, cant imagine being 80lbs lighter. Lean bulking will take you forever, you need to eat everything in sight and get on a good routine.
    The reverse applies as well. Can't imagine being 80lbs heavier! I'm on ICF currently, if that matters. As for eating everything on sight, I'm doing my best since my appetite is my biggest nemesis. Gaining like, 1lb per week. Is that insufficient?