Page 130 of 238 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 7111
    WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Come in here for first time in ages and Fuerte makin me feel feelz..... Negged.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Chill for a moment and be safe
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be safe Roo man
    LEO

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Chill for a moment and be safe
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Be safe Roo man
    On holidays atm... Only 21 days to go *pout*

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Made a huge step towards getting out of the police game today.

Go Navy
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont understand how this is a Law Enforcement Talk thread, yet all i see you guys doing is b!tching about it, and saying how u want to get out
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastinFitness View Post
    I dont understand how this is a Law Enforcement Talk thread, yet all i see you guys doing is b!tching about it, and saying how u want to get out
    It's all fun and exciting when you are brand new, but working a beat pushing a black and white gets old after a while. It's the same calls with the same nonsense most of the time. Reports are cut and paste, just change the name and date.

I personally have fun by messing with people in my own sarcastic smart ass way, and I work with some great people so we have a blast cleaning up the streets. The job is very similar to the trashman, except we deal with human trash. We go clean up the trash, when people call saying they have more trash to pick up, we go back and take out the trash again.

It's a love/hate relationship for me. Some days a good vehicle pursuit chasing a legit bad guy is tons of fun, then the next call is a baby not breathing and you have to tell the parents you couldn't save their infant. It's hard to explain but the job is definitely not for everyone and far from glamorous.

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post

Go Navy
    Good chit mem

Well they're bitching about being an LEO. Still qualifies as LEO talk no?
    LEO

And?

If you have been in LE longer than 5 minutes you'd understand... If you have been in a long time and love it, good for you.

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    CO crew lurker checking in. Snow is my new best friend for limiting inmate movement/any type of work that requires effort.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Hey I have enough time to retire should I leave. Suck my negs maggot

BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And?

If you have been in LE longer than 5 minutes you'd understand... If you have been in a long time and love it, good for you.
    So, what would you choose to do as a career if you had a second chance?
    ~Whatever it takes

Go Warriors!

Originally Posted by Halosoccer24 View Post
    CO crew lurker checking in. Snow is my new best friend for limiting inmate movement/any type of work that requires effort.
    Welcome

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post

Go Navy
    buttphucker

I love my job!

Oppressing the lower class, violating rights.... AND GETTIN PAID!!!!!

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't posted in a few months it seems, has FM made it yet?

And willnotbreak a mod? We on a downward spiral

Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post
    That dudes been trying to make it since I joined here

And I'm pretty sure Jake was wearing no pants.

If any of you want to join the Navy reserves at an accelerated rank. I'll help You through the process

Nope
    LEO

Bro, im right here.... You. Should see who they've put on since, Lawd!

I love my job!

Oppressing the lower class, violating rights.... AND GETTIN PAID!!!!!
    can detect slight sarcasm...but how much do u get paid, srs, cops in my area get quite a bit
    ~Whatever it takes

Go Warriors!

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soon... soon I will be a member of this crew.

My first application went out today to York Regional Police in Ontario.. the recruiter has been expecting my application so the chances of an interview are good.

Soon
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

can detect slight sarcasm...but how much do u get paid, srs, cops in my area get quite a bit
    As much as what we do can suck, I can't see my self doing anything else... Unless the pay check and super is jooooocy.

I made 72k last year, I'll make more this year (progression etc).

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the most part LE is one of the most underpaid, under appreciated, most hated professions out there. We are at the height of anti-police behavior/beliefs, have less public support now then ever, and have more people out there trying to kill us then ever. Your job is a balancing act between working for upper brass who hasn't been on the road doing actual police work since the 70s-80s (As if LE hasn't changed since then) and dealing with politically correct nonsense. Add to that you can't really take/make proactive measures to do anything to change anything.

You go to any LE convention with officers from around the country (or sometimes even around the world) and we can all b!tch and complain to each other about the same chit. Anyone who gets into the job to be a hero is going to be sadly disappointed.

I like the job. There are just a lot of aspects to B1tch and complaint about. My main complaint is I wish I were paid better.

I've coworkers who've backgrounds in finance/worked in banks to former engineers... Somehow they still ended up in LE. I also know at least 3 people with my PD who've well over a million in assets/sizable incomes who still put in 60-70hr work weeks on the regular. One was pre-PD, the others earned their fortunes through working long hours of OT and making smart investments.

The people who hate cops/try to kill cops only drive me harder. I was a hunter all my life and the feeling you get when someone runs (whether on foot or in a vehicle) or squares up against you (either with a gun or without) is just primal. I suppose I'm a predator by nature and there aren't many other careers that appease that side of me. Lost all desire/drive to hunt animals after being in LE.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    For the most part LE is one of the most underpaid, under appreciated, most hated professions out there. We are at the height of anti-police behavior/beliefs, have less public support now then ever, and have more people out there trying to kill us then ever. Your job is a balancing act between working for upper brass who hasn't been on the road doing actual police work since the 70s-80s (As if LE hasn't changed since then) and dealing with politically correct nonsense. Add to that you can't really take/make proactive measures to do anything to change anything.

You go to any LE convention with officers from around the country (or sometimes even around the world) and we can all b!tch and complain to each other about the same chit. Anyone who gets into the job to be a hero is going to be sadly disappointed.

I like the job. There are just a lot of aspects to B1tch and complaint about. My main complaint is I wish I were paid better.

I've coworkers who've backgrounds in finance/worked in banks to former engineers... Somehow they still ended up in LE. I also know at least 3 people with my PD who've well over a million in assets/sizable incomes who still put in 60-70hr work weeks on the regular. One was pre-PD, the others earned their fortunes through working long hours of OT and making smart investments.

The people who hate cops/try to kill cops only drive me harder. I was a hunter all my life and the feeling you get when someone runs (whether on foot or in a vehicle) or squares up against you (either with a gun or without) is just primal. I suppose I'm a predator by nature and there aren't many other careers that appease that side of me. Lost all desire/drive to hunt animals after being in LE.
    See, this is what I don't understand. I get it's under appreciated and all that. But underpaid? Where I live, you get 65k/yr right when accepted into the academy, literally, at age 21, then right when your out u instantly are bumped up to 85k/yr, then a few yrs later you're at 100k....plus the pension/retirement is insane, its something like 85-90% of your total pay till you die
    ~Whatever it takes

Go Warriors!

See, this is what I don't understand. I get it's under appreciated and all that. But underpaid? Where I live, you get 65k/yr right when accepted into the academy, literally, at age 21, then right when your out u instantly are bumped up to 85k/yr, then a few yrs later you're at 100k....plus the pension/retirement is insane, its something like 85-90% of your total pay till you die
    Well I'm in my 5th year and low 70's... I'd say it's relattive and to cost of living.

If you arn't in the job you'll never understand... Brb fought, spat on, constant accusations of Corruptions, hated for the shirt you wear, everyone looking to catch you out to sue you.

acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acarlson985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends where you live. If you work for some Podunk Police Department somewhere in the Midwest, then you won't make much. Cops in Southern California get paid relatively well compared to the rest of the country, but we have a higher cost of living as well. My agency starts about 60k and tops out at 100k. Promote to detective, corporal, or sergeant and it keeps going up. Overtime is a powerful tool, lots of street cops making over 150k per year and some of the detectives who don't care about their family life make 200k + per year.

I don't work overtime unless I have to. I live well below my means and would rather spend time with my family and friends than dealing with some stupid tweaker tale or domestic violence call.

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sounds like texas

HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HardCharger23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What you don't get, and can't get without being on the job is the day to day grind. Yes sometimes I get to chase people in my car or taze someone who's acting a fool. But the other 95% of my time is spent dealing with people who after years of interaction with, I have determined to be to stupid to breathe.

Most troubling is the fact that I spend 99% of my time dealing with people who not only don't pay taxes, but actually make money from them. Sometimes when I tell someone that it is not my job to get their kid out of bed in the morning, or maybe investigate ******** harassment, they want to get all high and mighty about how "they pay my salary" when in fact they don't. In actuality, I pay their rent, and for their groceries. I work two fukking jobs to support myself and my fiancé who's in school, while these idiot fuks do nothing by lay around all day and cause problems.

The people you deal with on a day to day basis in LE are more akin to animals than people. All they know is "this feels good lets do it" whether it be fukking (no condoms of course) drugs, alcohol, fighting, whatever. Have you ever been in a house where there is so much dog chit on the floor that you can't walk around? Meanwhile theres a toddler walking around barefoot while the 7 adults that live there all sit in the dark and chain-smoke, while I have to stand there and breathe in the toxic odor of dog piss, crap and cheap smokes.

My point is this job isn't all car chases and cops and robbers. It gets old in a fukkin hurry some days.

Meanwhile the top brass haven't worked the road in so long, they have lost any idea about how chit works. I had a high ranking official ask me the other day why I don't work the public housing overtime detail. I said I get enough of those people on shift. He says "you don't think its fun dealing with those idiots?"

I said no, and if you do, you're too far removed from the road. Pissed him off a bit lol.

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not to be an attention whore, but in Corrections...we are even more under appreciated lol. But we also get to hang our hats on our way out (for the most part).
    Sorry folks...it's my monday. Stay safe all
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

Originally Posted by HardCharger23 View Post
    What you don't get, and can't get without being on the job is the day to day grind. Yes sometimes I get to chase people in my car or taze someone who's acting a fool. But the other 95% of my time is spent dealing with people who after years of interaction with, I have determined to be to stupid to breathe.

Most troubling is the fact that I spend 99% of my time dealing with people who not only don't pay taxes, but actually make money from them. Sometimes when I tell someone that it is not my job to get their kid out of bed in the morning, or maybe investigate ******** harassment, they want to get all high and mighty about how "they pay my salary" when in fact they don't. In actuality, I pay their rent, and for their groceries. I work two fukking jobs to support myself and my fiancé who's in school, while these idiot fuks do nothing by lay around all day and cause problems.

The people you deal with on a day to day basis in LE are more akin to animals than people. All they know is "this feels good lets do it" whether it be fukking (no condoms of course) drugs, alcohol, fighting, whatever. Have you ever been in a house where there is so much dog chit on the floor that you can't walk around? Meanwhile theres a toddler walking around barefoot while the 7 adults that live there all sit in the dark and chain-smoke, while I have to stand there and breathe in the toxic odor of dog piss, crap and cheap smokes.

My point is this job isn't all car chases and cops and robbers. It gets old in a fukkin hurry some days.

Meanwhile the top brass haven't worked the road in so long, they have lost any idea about how chit works. I had a high ranking official ask me the other day why I don't work the public housing overtime detail. I said I get enough of those people on shift. He says "you don't think its fun dealing with those idiots?"

I said no, and if you do, you're too far removed from the road. Pissed him off a bit lol.
    ok, what about specialized units? How are they in terms of the job/pay/likability? etc. I'd like to be in the k-9 unit eventually
    ~Whatever it takes

Go Warriors!

Page 130 of 238 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast