Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224
Results 6,691 to 6,698 of 6698
    SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Acceptable subs are in the top thread. If they won't work for you, maybe try what I did when I had knee surgery - run the U/L and on the lower cut out the exercises you can't do. Not a great solution, bit it's a solution. I was cutting though.

tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FML!!!!

So I had to deload squats down to 165 lbs from 195, then I got it back up to 175 after a week, now I'm injured. My legs are weak!! (Or something else)? I felt my sciatic nerve do a little stretch through my left glute and my back has been hurting since, I can't squat worth a phuck!! And now I can barely move either.

I don't know what to do...

Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000) Metalmank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    FML!!!!

So I had to deload squats down to 165 lbs from 195, then I got it back up to 175 after a week, now I'm injured. My legs are weak!! (Or something else)? I felt my sciatic nerve do a little stretch through my left glute and my back has been hurting since, I can't squat worth a phuck!! And now I can barely move either.

Go see your doctor.
    USN Vet, Student, Loser.

Goals

12-15% BF -Goal met 5/26/2017 at around 10-13%
    1000LB Club - Goal met 11/9/2017. S/B/D 355lb/285lb/415lb
    Look like I lift.

Me logging my pathetic lifts. - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174152951&p=1506677001#post1506677001

gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SoCalHurler View Post
    Acceptable subs are in the top thread. If they won't work for you, maybe try what I did when I had knee surgery - run the U/L and on the lower cut out the exercises you can't do. Not a great solution, bit it's a solution. I was cutting though.
    yeah sweet i mean i swapped squats for box squats tday but down from 100kg for reps to just the bar rip. I think i can still do deadlifts and leg curls tho so all g. osgood schlatters is just a bit cooked ahaha.

rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    FML!!!!

Every case is different and backs are very hard to analyze. Even Doctors can be useless. Physio or Chiropractor can often help. Only you know to what extent you hurt your back.

Speaking from experience and from someone with a very bad back, I am sure your core is the problem and not your legs.
    You were not tight enough, you moved just a little, probably did not even notice and BAM, you hurt your back. (Been there, done that).

Rest is usually best, but I have found that getting back on the horse quickly is best.

This is what I do when I hurt my back and I am not a Doctor so take this for what it is.

You onlyy do this as far as you can tolerate the pain and DO NOT GO overboard.

You start with body squats.
    Then move up to the bar.
    Then add a little weight and keep going slowly.
    Your should feel your back getting (a little) better within a week, but it could take months to get back to the proper weight.

Good news is you can really work on your form during this time and you will be more aware when you start squatting again.

Always take the Squat seriously. That is a lot of weight on your back. Done right, it is amazing, done wrong, well, you saw what can happen.

Don't get all macho with the squat and don't be afraid to drop the weight on days where it just does not feel right.

Good luck
    Ron

Current: Height:5'9 Weight: 168 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:17%
    Goal:___Height:5'9 Weight: 170 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Dream:_Height:5'9 Weight: 180 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:14%

RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can I train two consistent days in a row?
    For example, I did workout B Monday and will be doing workout A tonight but due to a busy schedule, the only chance I could get to do B again would be tomorrow until next week.
    Note - I have subbed front squat for deadlifts and leg curls if it makes any difference?

tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdod101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rlefebvr View Post
    Every case is different and backs are very hard to analyze. Even Doctors can be useless. Physio or Chiropractor can often help. Only you know to what extent you hurt your back.

Speaking from experience and from someone with a very bad back, I am sure your core is the problem and not your legs.
    You were not tight enough, you moved just a little, probably did not even notice and BAM, you hurt your back. (Been there, done that).

Rest is usually best, but I have found that getting back on the horse quickly is best.

This is what I do when I hurt my back and I am not a Doctor so take this for what it is.

You onlyy do this as far as you can tolerate the pain and DO NOT GO overboard.

You start with body squats.
    Then move up to the bar.
    Then add a little weight and keep going slowly.
    Your should feel your back getting (a little) better within a week, but it could take months to get back to the proper weight.

Good news is you can really work on your form during this time and you will be more aware when you start squatting again.

Always take the Squat seriously. That is a lot of weight on your back. Done right, it is amazing, done wrong, well, you saw what can happen.

Don't get all macho with the squat and don't be afraid to drop the weight on days where it just does not feel right.

Good luck
    Felt like garbage at work yesterday and today, decided to go the gym today anyways to feel it out, as soon as i strapped up my chuck taylors I felt instantly better, I don't know what happened. Deadlifted 245 lbs no problem, felt great at the gym till the end and I still feel good. So weird. I went from barely moving all day to feeling 100%

I think I need to work on my core strength, and slowly progress on squats with the weight, adding 10 lbs a week just isn't working for me in the squat department, and yes I know it's not what the program says but at the end of the day I know my self better than any one.
    Last edited by tdod101; Yesterday at 06:17 PM.

SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoCalHurler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No. Just do A again next time. If this is a regular occurrence you may just have to settle for slower progress. If it's a once off, you're not set back much at all.