Page 6 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (5.5 years into lifting)
    In the past I usually did exactly what your original post said for weaknesses, which was add a bit onto the end. Easily the most genetically lagging body part on my upper body is my biceps. My chest and tris completely dwarf them. And if I just do a bi flex, my forearm development is clearly well ahead as well. I usually do up to 2 bicep exercises twice a week. (end of upper days or end of pull days). I was wondering if there's anything else I can do, or if I should just wait it out more.
    Last edited by jumboliah; 09-09-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Magis27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been working out for about 8 months now using a program that I created myself, and it is 5x a week.

I've been benching 4x8 (at 155) twice a week, but I can't squat much at all and I have never done a deadlift.

Should I start doing the novice program which is only 3x a week now?

And how should I raise my bench press weight since it goes down to only 3x5 now?

AntiFierce5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AntiFierce5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AntiFierce5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Everyone listen: You need a 3:1 push-pull ratio for optimal balance

RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    I'd consider dropping a little weight from ICF weights. It adds up quick. Don't worry.

Feel free to PM me or discuss it in here, but I'll need to modify this slightly to help fix your shoulder issues. I need to know how fast you'd like to fix it to start changing this.
    I pmd you but I don't know if you got ut because my phone is messing up. I'll would like to fix my shoulders as fast as possible
    Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - RepsForJesus

TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100)
    What's your take on lunges/goblet lunges in place for leg press?

Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000)

gettin it

stoked man i deloaded about 20% starting this program been on it a few weeks now im at about where i was before starting your program. everything feels a lot lighter now and ready to hit some PRs next workout. thanks for this program it seems so basic and well rounded its great to know ill be able to break my plateu. this program really does work.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jumboliah View Post
    (5.5 years into lifting)
    In the past I usually did exactly what your original post said for weaknesses, which was add a bit onto the end. Easily the most genetically lagging body part on my upper body is my biceps. My chest and tris completely dwarf them. And if I just do a bi flex, my forearm development is clearly well ahead as well. I usually do up to 2 bicep exercises twice a week. (end of upper days or end of pull days). I was wondering if there's anything else I can do, or if I should just wait it out more.
    Is this just a post asking for general advice or are you asking how to modify one of these programs to suit you?
    Originally Posted by Magis27 View Post
    I've been working out for about 8 months now using a program that I created myself, and it is 5x a week.

I've been benching 4x8 (at 155) twice a week, but I can't squat much at all and I have never done a deadlift.

Should I start doing the novice program which is only 3x a week now?

And how should I raise my bench press weight since it goes down to only 3x5 now?
    Don't worry about bench...that's right. Forget about bench numbers. I'd pay a hell of a lot more attention to back and legs. Bench will increase with a good diet and program. It won't need specific work at this point. I'd suggest the novice program since it will bring up your legs/back. Continuing to strive for a superhero bench is just gonna phuck up your shoulders.
    Originally Posted by TakeEverything View Post
    What's your take on lunges/goblet lunges in place for leg press?
    That is fine.
    Originally Posted by Jesse012789 View Post
    stoked man i deloaded about 20% starting this program been on it a few weeks now im at about where i was before starting your program. everything feels a lot lighter now and ready to hit some PRs next workout. thanks for this program it seems so basic and well rounded its great to know ill be able to break my plateu. this program really does work.
    Good to hear man. Smash those PRs bud.
    Experience, not just theory

davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RandomDudee View Post
    I pmd you but I don't know if you got ut because my phone is messing up. I'll would like to fix my shoulders as fast as possible
    If you want it fixed fast then reducing pressing volume considerably is important. I tried to do 2xwork pulling as pressing and worked on it for a year and still didn't fix my shoulders. I took 8 weeks off of bench and my shoulders were back to normal. Below is a modified program to help you reach your goal. In addition to the program changes you'll need to do some other stuff.

1. Limit pressing/upper trap work and stretch anterior delts, upper traps and pecs daily.
    2. Increase lower/mid traps and rhomboid work. Limit stretching these.
    3. Practice good posture incessantly.
    4. Soft tissue work on upper traps, pecs and anterior delts.

Intermediate Upper/Lower and LPP 5 Day Plan

Lower A
    Squats 3x5
    Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
    Leg Press 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Ab work 3x15/Calf raises 3x12 Superset

Upper A
    Face Pulls 3x10
    Incline or Decline DB Bench 3x8
    Lat Pulldowns 3x8
    Bent Over Rows 3x8
    Curls 3x10/Reverse Flies 3x12 Superset

Legs
    *Squat 3x5
    *DL 3x5
    Good Morning 3x8
    Leg Extensions/Leg curls (Superset 3x10)
    Calf work 3x12

Push
    *Bench(Horizontal Press) 3x5
    *OHP(Upward Press) 3x5
    Dips(Downward Press) 3x8
    Chest flies 3x8 (any angle)
    (Pick 2 of these 4 above)
    Overhead Extensions(long head iso)-3x8
    shoulder or tricep iso
    Ab work
    Ab work

Pull
    *Pendlay Rows(Horizontal Pull) 3x5
    Yates Rows(Upward Pull) 3x5
    Lat Pulldowns(Downward Pull) 3x8
    Reverse Flies/Overhead face pulls (Superset 3x10) (For facepulls think 135-150 degree incline for the angle)
    Curls 3x8

With the above changes I'd say you could fix your shoulder issue in a few months time. If you want faster results then just remove all front delt and pec exercises.

jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumboliah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this just a post asking for general advice or are you asking how to modify one of these programs to suit you?
    I was moreso asking about modification. I'm a fan of the structure of these templates but don't want to overdo anything. I guess both though.

Originally Posted by jumboliah View Post
    I was moreso asking about modification. I'm a fan of the structure of these templates but don't want to overdo anything. I guess both though.
    Which template would you like to modify? In general an extra bicep exercise isn't gonna kill any of the programs. Personally when I was doing bicep curls (don't do them anymore) I'd do 3 sets with different grips. First set was wide underhand, then close underhand and then a moderate overhand. It hits them in different ways without having to do a bunch of different exercises and unnecessary volume.

jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Davis, I saw that a person wanted to swap incline presses for ohp...I am just starting the upper/lower split and was wondering if there was a way where I can include ohp and not lose the inclines? I know you said putting the ohp in would cause imbalance, but it's is one of my favorites, so I would hate to cut it out altogether.

Originally Posted by jjasd View Post
    Davis, I saw that a person wanted to swap incline presses for ohp...I am just starting the upper/lower split and was wondering if there was a way where I can include ohp and not lose the inclines? I know you said putting the ohp in would cause imbalance, but it's is one of my favorites, so I would hate to cut it out altogether.
    You can't just add sh*t in without messing it up. If you want incline and OHP then you'll have to give up flat bench or decline bench...end of story.

gabbielle420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Davis, I want to use your Fierce 5 novice full body, but I prefer Deadlift over Romanian Deadlift, Overhead Press over Incline. Is this alright? question about progression, how is the progression on Pendlay Row, Lat Pulldown, Tricep Pressdown, Bicep Curl? should i add 5lbs per week? also what do you mean by add 1 rep on the weeks that im not increasing weights on 5 reps range lifts? do you mean add reps when i stall and cant add weights?

Workout A
    Squat 3x5 +10lbs per week
    Bench 3x5 +5lbs per week
    Pendlay Row 3x8 +?
    Reverse Flies 3x10 +5lbs per month
    Calf Raises 2x15/Tricep Pressdowns 2x10 Superset

Workout B
    Overhead Press 3x5 +5per week
    Lat Pulldowns 3x8 +?
    Deadlift 3x5 +10 per week
    Leg Curl 3x8 +5 per week
    Ab work 2x15/Bicep Curl 2x10 Superset

is this correct?

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Considering taking up this program to get my numbers up. As of now they are:
    - backsquat: 6x190
    - frontsquat: 6x165
    - deadlift: 6x292
    - romanian deadlift: ~10 x ~265 (something like that)
    - bench press: 6x165

I'm no true novice anymore but I don't consider these numbers intermediate yet, what are your thoughts? Novice program good for me?
    *No sig crew*

superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MichielN View Post
    Considering taking up this program to get my numbers up. As of now they are:
    - backsquat: 6x190
    - frontsquat: 6x165
    - deadlift: 6x292
    - romanian deadlift: ~10 x ~265 (something like that)
    - bench press: 6x165

I'm no true novice anymore but I don't consider these numbers intermediate yet, what are your thoughts? Novice program good for me?
    Yes, a novice program would work best for you until you stop making linear gains, and can no longer recover from linear progression. Then you would need to look at intermediate type programming
    My lifts:
    Bench: 275x1
    Squat: 315x4
    Deadlift: 405x1
    Military: 155x1

jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off - Davis, greatly appreciate all the info that you've provided here. Really helps us newcomers. Last week I transitioned to the U/L split even though I'm not quite to an intermediate level yet. I'm ok with potentially slowing my progress down - did this to help my knee (3x legs per week was having an effect). Figure I'll still try novice progression. See how that goes & fall back as needed.

Couple of questions for you: (1) What would be a good substitute for leg extensions? After the last surgery the only exercise the doc warned me off was leg extensions. I know why after trying them even on the lightest weight one legged. Lunges also aren't very friendly. (2) What would you recommend as an add on for upper back? I unfortunately don't need a PT to tell me that is a glaring imbalance. Thinking of cable rows on Upper "A" & chins on Upper "B"...

Appreciate any help!

Originally Posted by gabbielle420 View Post
    Davis, I want to use your Fierce 5 novice full body, but I prefer Deadlift over Romanian Deadlift, Overhead Press over Incline. Is this alright? question about progression, how is the progression on Pendlay Row, Lat Pulldown, Tricep Pressdown, Bicep Curl? should i add 5lbs per week? also what do you mean by add 1 rep on the weeks that im not increasing weights on 5 reps range lifts? do you mean add reps when i stall and cant add weights?

Workout A
    Squat 3x5 +10lbs per week
    Bench 3x5 +5lbs per week
    Pendlay Row 3x8 +?
    Reverse Flies 3x10 +5lbs per month
    Calf Raises 2x15/Tricep Pressdowns 2x10 Superset

Workout B
    Overhead Press 3x5 +5per week
    Lat Pulldowns 3x8 +?
    Deadlift 3x5 +10 per week
    Leg Curl 3x8 +5 per week
    Ab work 2x15/Bicep Curl 2x10 Superset

is this correct?
    Those area acceptable subs so that isn't a problem.

Reread the post about progression and when to increase reps. "*due to equipment limitations"

Originally Posted by jktx View Post
    Couple of questions for you: (1) What would be a good substitute for leg extensions? After the last surgery the only exercise the doc warned me off was leg extensions. I know why after trying them even on the lightest weight one legged. Lunges also aren't very friendly. (2) What would you recommend as an add on for upper back? I unfortunately don't need a PT to tell me that is a glaring imbalance. Thinking of cable rows on Upper "A" & chins on Upper "B"...

Appreciate any help!
    1. Step ups. I completely understand why some people can't do these.

2. If you have kyphosis (look it up) I'll have to revamp the whole thing for you. I put one together the other day I was considering putting on the forum for the masses to use.

jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2. If you have kyphosis (look it up) I'll have to revamp the whole thing for you. I put one together the other day I was considering putting on the forum for the masses to use.
    It's not a medical issue like kyphosis - more like years of excuses & neglect. When I started back lifting my chest & shoulders seemed to really respond but my back is still lagging behind. Was thinking adding another pull might help get my back up to speed and shoulders more healthy. Would that be too much volume since there is already three pulls there?

baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I would be very interested in seeing this!

Originally Posted by jktx View Post
    It's not a medical issue like kyphosis - more like years of excuses & neglect. When I started back lifting my chest & shoulders seemed to really respond but my back is still lagging behind. Was thinking adding another pull might help get my back up to speed and shoulders more healthy. Would that be too much volume since there is already three pulls there?
    The program already has a good amount of back work, but if you want I'd add a horizontal pull like face pulls, reverse flies or y raises. I'd consider alternating them since some of them are already included on various days.
    Originally Posted by baynesy View Post
    I would be very interested in seeing this!
    There are very rough version currently posted in my log. These are obviously specifically designed for myself and would need revamping for general public, but the idea would be VERY similar.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1290787301

The program already has a good amount of back work, but if you want I'd add a horizontal pull like face pulls, reverse flies or y raises. I'd consider alternating them since some of them are already included on various days.

There are very rough version currently posted in my log. These are obviously specifically designed for myself and would need revamping for general public, but the idea would be VERY similar.
    Got it, won't mess with it since there are both of those already in the U/L 4 day program with the other two back exercises each day. And thanks for the rec on the step ups - going to swap those in tomorrow. Appreciate the input!

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ATM are you on ur own p/p/l routine? Since its for advanced lifters.
    If so, how well does it help strength-wise as im gonna preety much do something like running ur novice routine for a couple of months then move onto the upper/lower split of yours and work on it for a year or two, following up with the p/p/l my goals are mostly strength with a well balanced lean-athletic physique and just wondering if this is a good plan to follow for the next couple of years.

Originally Posted by HeavyLifts92 View Post
    ATM are you on ur own p/p/l routine? Since its for advanced lifters.
    If so, how well does it help strength-wise as im gonna preety much do something like running ur novice routine for a couple of months then move onto the upper/lower split of yours and work on it for a year or two, following up with the p/p/l my goals are mostly strength with a well balanced lean-athletic physique and just wondering if this is a good plan to follow for the next couple of years.
    That sounds like a good plan.

I'm currently running a special kyphosis/lordosis upper/lower plan discussed two posts before yours. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery and trying to prevent a hip surgery. I can't wait to get on a full blown PPL again...injuries suck.

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds like a good plan.

I'm currently running a special kyphosis/lordosis upper/lower plan discussed two posts before yours. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery and trying to prevent a hip surgery. I can't wait to get on a full blown PPL again...injuries suck.

Yeah they do suck. I was also running an u/p split and my upper days were purely upper back/rear delt focused because of my winged scapula, it is less noticable now as my posture has improved but still stick out, any ideas how to fix it? I've also been thinking about adding pullovers since they work anterior serratus. Anyways what advice can you give me to help fix my winged scapula

EDIT: also what exercises do you do to help fix the lordosis as i also find my lumbar is in a inward curvature and i never knew what it was since i looked it up, i had kyphosis in the past because of sitting and playing video games 6+ hours a day. I assume your doing exercises that force thoracic extension and stretching your shoulder/pec area alot.
    I also switched from back squats to front squats as back squats always made me lean forward whilst front squats puts you in a more upright position. Kinda sucks to have problems all along the posterior chain and wish that i had the knowledge 5-7 years ago about keeping an upright posture or your gonna get ****ed in the future years, lol anyways just wanted to share this.
    Last edited by HeavyLifts92; 09-12-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Originally Posted by HeavyLifts92 View Post
    Yeah they do suck. I was also running an u/p split and my upper days were purely upper back/rear delt focused because of my winged scapula, it is less noticable now as my posture has improved but still stick out, any ideas how to fix it? I've also been thinking about adding pullovers since they work anterior serratus. Anyways what advice can you give me to help fix my winged scapula

EDIT: also what exercises do you do to help fix the lordosis as i also find my lumbar is in a inward curvature and i never knew what it was since i looked it up, i had kyphosis in the past because of sitting and playing video games 6+ hours a day. I assume your doing exercises that force thoracic extension and stretching your shoulder/pec area alot.
    I also switched from back squats to front squats as back squats always made me lean forward whilst front squats puts you in a more upright position. Kinda sucks to have problems all along the posterior chain and wish that i had the knowledge 5-7 years ago about keeping an upright posture or your gonna get ****ed in the future years, lol anyways just wanted to share this.
    The winging is caused by a lack of serratus anterior, low/mid traps or rhomboid deficiencies. Read more here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ar+Movement%3A

Lordosis and kyphosis are very related. One causes the other. Fixing either is a 4 part approach.

Lordosis

1. Limit Quad/Lower back/Hip flexor work. Stretch these muscle daily.
    2. Increase ab/glute/ham work. Limit stretching these.
    4. Soft tissue work. ART or graston are popular methods.

Kyphosis

1. Limit pec/anterior delt/upper trap work. Stretch these muscle daily.
    2. Increase lower/mid trap, rhomboid work. Limit stretching these.

You'll notice the programs I'm using currently avoid all the problem areas and put extra work in the deficiencies.

The winging is caused by a lack of serratus anterior, low/mid traps or rhomboid deficiencies. Read more here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ar+Movement%3A

Lordosis and kyphosis are very related. One causes the other. Fixing either is a 4 part approach.

Lordosis

1. Limit Quad/Lower back/Hip flexor work. Stretch these muscle daily.
    2. Increase ab/glute/ham work. Limit stretching these.

Kyphosis

1. Limit pec/anterior delt/upper trap work. Stretch these muscle daily.
    2. Increase lower/mid trap, rhomboid work. Limit stretching these.

You'll notice the programs I'm using currently avoid all the problem areas and put extra work in the deficiencies.

Thanks alot man! Really helped.

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is an imbalance posts going on, thought I'd drop in and get some thoughts.

I suffer from APT. I have read yours posts about limiting quad work, etc. I have came up with a modification template for the leg days ( I run UL/LPP).

This will be done along with foam rolling ...Stretching hamstrings too.

Lower Workout:

Squats 3x5
    Leg curl 3x10
    hip thrusts 3x10
    ab work 3x10
    ab work 2x12

Legs:

Front Squats 3x8

SLDL 3x8-10 // I don't do this traditionally like off the floor every time, instead I do more of what All Pro's called for in his original thread, basically a hybrid between RDL & SLDL, I really feel it well in the hamstrings/glutes better than RDL.

crocodile breathing 2x12 breaths
    Ab work 3x10
    Ab work 2x12

Will run it for around 6-8 weeks, and once things get decent, I'll jump back on the original routine. Thanks for the help.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is an imbalance posts going on, thought I'd drop in and get some thoughts.

I suffer from APT. I have read yours posts about limiting quad work, etc. I have came up with a modification template for the leg days ( I run UL/LPP).

This will be done along with foam rolling ...Stretching hamstrings too.

Lower Workout:

Squats 3x5
    Leg curl 3x10
    hip thrusts 3x10
    ab work 3x10
    ab work 2x12

Legs:

Front Squats 3x8

SLDL 3x8-10 // I don't do this traditionally like off the floor every time, instead I do more of what All Pro's called for in his original thread, basically a hybrid between RDL & SLDL, I really feel it well in the hamstrings/glutes better than RDL.

crocodile breathing 2x12 breaths
    Ab work 3x10
    Ab work 2x12

Will run it for around 6-8 weeks, and once things get decent, I'll jump back on the original routine. Thanks for the help.
    Do you have lordosis? If you do i just read on davisj's thread that you should work your glute and hams but stretch the quads and hip area since your most likely going to have tightness in that areA if i'm not mistaken.

RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000) RandomDudee is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you want it fixed fast then reducing pressing volume considerably is important. I tried to do 2xwork pulling as pressing and worked on it for a year and still didn't fix my shoulders. I took 8 weeks off of bench and my shoulders were back to normal. Below is a modified program to help you reach your goal. In addition to the program changes you'll need to do some other stuff.

1. Limit pressing/upper trap work and stretch anterior delts, upper traps and pecs daily.
    2. Increase lower/mid traps and rhomboid work. Limit stretching these.
    4. Soft tissue work on upper traps, pecs and anterior delts.

Intermediate Upper/Lower and LPP 5 Day Plan

Lower A
    Squats 3x5
    Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
    Leg Press 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Ab work 3x15/Calf raises 3x12 Superset

Upper A
    Face Pulls 3x10
    Incline or Decline DB Bench 3x8
    Lat Pulldowns 3x8
    Bent Over Rows 3x8
    Curls 3x10/Reverse Flies 3x12 Superset

Legs
    *Squat 3x5
    *DL 3x5
    Good Morning 3x8
    Leg Extensions/Leg curls (Superset 3x10)
    Calf work 3x12

Push
    *Bench(Horizontal Press) 3x5
    *OHP(Upward Press) 3x5
    Dips(Downward Press) 3x8
    Chest flies 3x8 (any angle)
    (Pick 2 of these 4 above)
    Overhead Extensions(long head iso)-3x8
    shoulder or tricep iso
    Ab work
    Ab work

Pull
    *Pendlay Rows(Horizontal Pull) 3x5
    Yates Rows(Upward Pull) 3x5
    Lat Pulldowns(Downward Pull) 3x8
    Reverse Flies/Overhead face pulls (Superset 3x10) (For facepulls think 135-150 degree incline for the angle)
    Curls 3x8

With the above changes I'd say you could fix your shoulder issue in a few months time. If you want faster results then just remove all front delt and pec exercises.
    Quick question, when i fix my problem. Do i go to the normal version of this one or continue the modified version?
    Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - RepsForJesus