Page 4 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    ken8897 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    You took out all the good things like balance and efficiency and replaced it with unbalanced growth and excessive volume.
    If I do your UpperB & LowerA as is in the weekend and Workout B as is on Wed, will that work? Or I better do the Novice 3 days a week, as suggested by Cranz, even though I have 2 days back to back (Sat & Sun)?

Can I still do the rotator cuff exercises or they're considered excessive volume, even though they're high reps and low weight? I'm doing them to help with shoulder injury.

Thanks for feedbacks.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 21infantry View Post
    Hey, Davis, me again

Quick question, I have a felling the answer is going to be "No" but here we go anyway. On Squats can we substitute them with Box Squats if we don't have a spotter? Oh by the way thanks for introducing the Front Squat to me, it was a very humbling experience trying to figure out the weight I could sling, 125 pounds only, I think I am not use to the front load of the weight and my shoulders and wrist took a beating today. I was also wondering why I get the form down if I decide to DL for a month while my wrist and shoulders get used to the exercise, can I correct the weight accordingly to my actual ability of the exercise.

Once again Thanks John

Also the Box Squat is kind of a safety thing for me, under load I can become unstable due to my Big toe getting blown off in Afghanistan, Bastards
    Feel free to do box squats. They are a fantastic exercise. I will say that if you are in a cage with the safeties set at the right height you shouldn't have a problem squatting without a spotter.

Modify your grip for front squats. You don't actually hold the bar, but just barely touch it with your fingers. Your hands are only on the bar to help keep your elbows up. If you don't feel comfy with that then go for the cross arm grip. No issues, particularly with the intermediate plan, in modifying weights as you progress with form.
    Originally Posted by ken8897 View Post
    If I do your UpperB & LowerA as is in the weekend and Workout B as is on Wed, will that work? Or I better do the Novice 3 days a week, as suggested by Cranz, even though I have 2 days back to back (Sat & Sun)?

Can I still do the rotator cuff exercises or they're considered excessive volume, even though they're high reps and low weight? I'm doing them to help with shoulder injury.

Thanks for feedbacks.
    If you are only available to workout W, F, S then you can't do the full body program. The shoulder exercises were fine, it is the pressing/pulling you added that messed it up. One thing I'll caution you with shoulder exercises is to do 3xmore external work than internal...shoulder issues RARELY come from internal deficiencies. These shoulder exercises should be a warm up or cool down. There shouldn't be any fatigue involved hence they aren't really any work sets so I don't even count them.
    Experience, not just theory

ken8897 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are only available to workout W, F, S then you can't do the full body program. The shoulder exercises were fine, it is the pressing/pulling you added that messed it up. One thing I'll caution you with shoulder exercises is to do 3xmore external work than internal...shoulder issues RARELY come from internal deficiencies. These shoulder exercises should be a warm up or cool down. There shouldn't be any fatigue involved hence they aren't really any work sets so I don't even count them.
    Understood. Will do as programmed.

Didn't know about the need to do more external rotation. Will do lot more of them daily at home. Thanks!

VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm finding that although my training intensity is going up and up, my actual cardiovascular fitness is suffering.

I'm doing the Legs Push Pull and was thinking perhaps of doing a little bit of conditioning. Maybe like a small circuit session, or complexes, or kettlebells? Purely to get my heart rate up, but I hate typical cardio.

What do you think Davis? As long as I eat enough to recover obviously, when would you recommend doing conditioning work / do you think a kettlebell circuit is too much?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165717061

davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by VanillaBearB View Post
    I'm finding that although my training intensity is going up and up, my actual cardiovascular fitness is suffering.

I'm doing the Legs Push Pull and was thinking perhaps of doing a little bit of conditioning. Maybe like a small circuit session, or complexes, or kettlebells? Purely to get my heart rate up, but I hate typical cardio.

What do you think Davis? As long as I eat enough to recover obviously, when would you recommend doing conditioning work / do you think a kettlebell circuit is too much?
    I don't think that would ruin it. As long as you are reasonable with it go for it.

VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think that would ruin it. As long as you are reasonable with it go for it.
    When do you reckon would be best to do it? Thinking that a lot of kettlebell stuff works posterior chain, don't want to have it impacting on my leg training. Maybe on my push day as I have reduced volume that day?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165717061

Originally Posted by VanillaBearB View Post
    When do you reckon would be best to do it? Thinking that a lot of kettlebell stuff works posterior chain, don't want to have it impacting on my leg training. Maybe on my push day as I have reduced volume that day?
    I'd be tempted to put it on any day that is followed by a rest day.

Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000) Jaydogg717 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm trying to decide between your lpp or Coolcicada's but doing it as an lpp. This might sound a little "bro" but the reason i like his is there are 2 exercises for arms instead of one like yours, but i like your layout and other exercises better.

Edit: i'd like to mention i have herniated discs so not trying to make an excuse but if i did do deadlifts they would be light as fuk and prolly not worth it.
    Last edited by Jaydogg717; 08-26-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Davis, just reporting in Almost done with week 2 of U/L intermediate split. I am not a expert or anything on the exercises chosen or the balance of the program, Ill take your word on that. But even with the 10% deload I am feeling this program like no other I have been on. Im just sore even with the deload, I know that doesn't mean much but I have the feeling the balance of the program has worked my muscles in a different way, and thats with lower volume as well. Feel sore but feeling strong. Cant wait for the next Cycle to ramp up the weight.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

Hey Davis, just reporting in Almost done with week 2 of U/L intermediate split. I am not a expert or anything on the exercises chosen or the balance of the program, Ill take your word on that. But even with the 10% deload I am feeling this program like no other I have been on. Im just sore even with the deload, I know that doesn't mean much but I have the feeling the balance of the program has worked my muscles in a different way, and thats with lower volume as well. Feel sore but feeling strong. Cant wait for the next Cycle to ramp up the weight.
    I'm glad you are enjoying it man. I think most people would be surprised how effective low volume is for major compound improvement. I myself have seen significant results by lowering volume when everyone else seems to thing raising it is the go to solution. Keep trucking along man. Start a log if you like. I'll follow it.
    Originally Posted by Jaydogg717 View Post
    i'm trying to decide between your lpp or Coolcicada's but doing it as an lpp. This might sound a little "bro" but the reason i like his is there are 2 exercises for arms instead of one like yours, but i like your layout and other exercises better.

Edit: i'd like to mention i have herniated discs so not trying to make an excuse but if i did do deadlifts they would be light as fuk and prolly not worth it.
    I know CC PPL is popular. I'm not saying it is bad. With a few small changes I'm on board with it...however, one of those changes is removing a bicep exercise on pull day. lol

That program doesn't have a good ham/quad balance. Easily fixed subbing the leg extensions with something like good mornings or RDL. It also needs a second downward pull like a chin up or something in place of a curl exercise. Chin ups hit biceps pretty hard so it isn't like you are missing out.

You'll be fine either way.

stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stitch123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there a way to get a balanced lower workout (in the upper lower) using just a barbell/dumbells. Would front squat, rdl and calf raises (taken from your novice workout) be adequate?

On a side note I can't have spinal compression so usually do Bulgarian split squats as my squat and I'm working on wrist flexibility for front squats.
    2015- Present. Qualified military psychiatric nurse.

2012-2015 British Army Psych Nurse Training (BSc Nursing Mental health)

2004-2012 Royal Military Police

Originally Posted by stitch123 View Post
    Is there a way to get a balanced lower workout (in the upper lower) using just a barbell/dumbells. Would front squat, rdl and calf raises (taken from your novice workout) be adequate?

On a side note I can't have spinal compression so usually do Bulgarian split squats as my squat and I'm working on wrist flexibility for front squats.
    I'd suggest changing it to this

Lower A
    Squats 3x5
    Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
    Leg Press 3x10
    RDL or Good Morning 3x10
    Ab work 3x15/Calf raises 3x12 Superset

Lower B
    Front Squat 3x5
    Romanian Deadlift 3x8
    Split Squat (very similar to lunge) 3x8
    Ab work 3x15/Calf Raises 3x12 Superset

I'd consider doubling ab work on Lower B since you have an extra slot. Also, experiment with a cross arm grip for front squats.

iTonyMontana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would you advice abeginner skinny guy to follow this program who will be eating 3000 calls plus a day. This would be my first program?

Originally Posted by iTonyMontana View Post
    Would you advice abeginner skinny guy to follow this program who will be eating 3000 calls plus a day. This would be my first program?
    I don't know anything about your diet, but the full body program is the best beginner program available IMO. If I didn't think so I wouldn't have written it.

IvyKun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi davis,

I've been doing for more than a year all pros but I'm having trouble increasing my weights, I repeated a few cycles with the same weight with not much luck. Too slow progress even when my weight is increasing. I am also a little bored of it.
    So for my next bulk I plan to change to your upper/lower, I want to try upper lower to change from fullbody, but I am really weak so maybe I should run the novice program?

Squat: 165x8
    Bench: 143x10
    Row: 100x10
    OHP: 77x10

I'm 154lbs. Diet is on check, I will be at 300/400 caloric surplus.

What do you think?

Originally Posted by IvyKun View Post
    Hi davis,

I've been doing for more than a year all pros but I'm having trouble increasing my weights, I repeated a few cycles with the same weight with not much luck. Too slow progress even when my weight is increasing. I am also a little bored of it.
    So for my next bulk I plan to change to your upper/lower, I want to try upper lower to change from fullbody, but I am really weak so maybe I should run the novice program?

Squat: 165x8
    Bench: 143x10
    Row: 100x10
    OHP: 77x10

I'm 154lbs. Diet is on check, I will be at 300/400 caloric surplus.

What do you think?
    You could go either way. I'd say your upper body is intermediate, but lower body needs the beginner program. You would be fine either way. I don't think the U/L is a bad decision if you'd prefer it.

IvyKun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will go with U/L then to give it a try. Thanks!

Originally Posted by IvyKun View Post
    I will go with U/L then to give it a try. Thanks!
    Good luck man.

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a lot of us (Me Included) have neglected are legs quite a bit, not saying that we haven't been doing the sets, but until recently I was all into my upper body movements compound or Iso and when it came to legs was like Meh, Ill do them but not too hard. Horrible mind set to have and one that I am slowly getting away from. Since I have been on Davis program, I have hit those legs with full intensity and effort, I am actually starting to like the squat even, though I really suck at 215x6. Oh well, remember guys its a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks Davis for the Awesome program really enjoying it so far.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

Looks like a lot of us (Me Included) have neglected are legs quite a bit, not saying that we haven't been doing the sets, but until recently I was all into my upper body movements compound or Iso and when it came to legs was like Meh, Ill do them but not too hard. Horrible mind set to have and one that I am slowly getting away from. Since I have been on Davis program, I have hit those legs with full intensity and effort, I am actually starting to like the squat even, though I really suck at 215x6. Oh well, remember guys its a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks Davis for the Awesome program really enjoying it so far.
    Good to hear man. You'll be surprised at how the better you get at something the more you enjoy it. When you are squatting 315 for reps you'll LOVE squats. It isn't that far away.

FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    For the LU/LPP, we did squat twice per week. Do you recommend we do both same type of squat or 1 day back squat, 1 day front squat? Won't be squatting heavy on Leg day fatigue our CNS since we going for heavy deadlift after that?

As for dumbbell exercise, if my gym only have 5lbs increment per dumbbell, how would you recommend to increasing weight? For eg,
    Decline dumbbell press
    Week 1 3X8 @ 50lbs
    Week 2 3X9 @ 50lbs
    Week 3 3X8 @ 55lbs.

Will that be too much? Since that would be 10lbs increment in 2 weeks for upper lift. Or do you suggest any different progression such as increasing reps?

1 more last question, for all your routine designed, why do you set the reps range for ALL compound movement 5-6 reps instead of 8-12 reps? I know strength reps and hypertrophy reps ain't really relevant but just wondering is there any reason behind that?

Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000) Jesse012789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey man im in the same exact boat at first i was like hmm this is a lot less volume then im used to but shoot i swear im feeling it its funnt how a well balenced plan can do that.... great job davis i recomend this program to every one that asks about programs now lol.

Originally Posted by FitsWannabe View Post
    For the LU/LPP, we did squat twice per week. Do you recommend we do both same type of squat or 1 day back squat, 1 day front squat? Won't be squatting heavy on Leg day fatigue our CNS since we going for heavy deadlift after that? I wouldn't worry so much about it. You get two full days off afterwards. I'd back squat, but it is whatever.

As for dumbbell exercise, if my gym only have 5lbs increment per dumbbell, how would you recommend to increasing weight? For eg,
    Decline dumbbell press
    Week 1 3X8 @ 50lbs
    Week 2 3X9 @ 50lbs
    Week 3 3X8 @ 55lbs.

Will that be too much? Since that would be 10lbs increment in 2 weeks for upper lift. Or do you suggest any different progression such as increasing reps? I'd increase reps up to at least 10. You can play with it a bit and get back to me.

1 more last question, for all your routine designed, why do you set the reps range for ALL compound movement 5-6 reps instead of 8-12 reps? I know strength reps and hypertrophy reps ain't really relevant but just wondering is there any reason behind that? There is enough high rep work with acc stuff. This way you get both stretngth and hyper work on every day.Furthermore, increasing compounds get hard as phuck when they are done with high reps.
    Answers bolded
    Originally Posted by Jesse012789 View Post
    hey man im in the same exact boat at first i was like hmm this is a lot less volume then im used to but shoot i swear im feeling it its funnt how a well balenced plan can do that.... great job davis i recomend this program to every one that asks about programs now lol.
    Glad to hear it.

FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000) FitsWannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Answers bolded

Glad to hear it.
    Thanks for the answer. I'm not running this routine yet. But once I started I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a beginner who's getting fairly close to the intermediate stage.

I plan to run the fullbody for as long as I can (probably manage a few months), but after that would you suggest going to the upper/lower or straight to the LPP, seeing as they're both intermediate programs? Or is it purely preference? My goals are to bulk up 30lbs (from 165lbs at the moment) over the next few years and to get as strong as possible whilst doing that.

I kinda prefer the LPP because it incorporates deadlifts and dips as standard
    Last edited by baynesy; 09-03-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Originally Posted by baynesy View Post
    I'm a beginner who's getting fairly close to the intermediate stage.

I plan to run the fullbody for as long as I can (probably manage a few months), but after that would you suggest going to the upper/lower or straight to the LPP, seeing as they're both intermediate programs? Or is it purely preference? My goals are to bulk up 30lbs (from 165lbs at the moment) over the next few years and to get as strong as possible whilst doing that.

I kinda prefer the LPP because it incorporates deadlifts and dips as standard
    That is personal preference. I'd shoot for 315/225/405 before switching. It may take you longer than a few months depending on your current lifts.

RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is personal preference. I'd shoot for 315/225/405 before switching. It may take you longer than a few months depending on your current lifts.
    I'm looking for a timeline on when to switch as well, I'm assuming that triple slash is Squat/Bench/Deadlift?
    *Perpetual Token Black Guy Crew*
    *Always Wears Socks Crew*

Start (Aug 2014)--Current
    BP. . .1 x 135. .::. . 1 x 230
    SQ. . .1 x 165. .::.. .1 x 310
    DL . . .1 x 150 . .::..1 x 375

Dat dere 915 LB total

Disclaimer: Roughly 80% of the posts submitted by user RKintaudi are that of fictitious beliefs, ideals, and philosophies. Readers of the aforementioned posts should not acknowledge the posts as a true representation of RKintaudi.

baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baynesy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RKintaudi View Post
    I'm looking for a timeline on when to switch as well, I'm assuming that triple slash is Squat/Bench/Deadlift?
    Admittedly I asked the original question, but yes that's what he means

^correct

RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^correct
    That's going to be a real test of my patience. Especially if there's stalls.

How long do you think it would take if I'm at 155/145/135?
    *Perpetual Token Black Guy Crew*
    *Always Wears Socks Crew*

Start (Aug 2014)--Current
    BP. . .1 x 135. .::. . 1 x 230
    SQ. . .1 x 165. .::.. .1 x 310
    DL . . .1 x 150 . .::..1 x 375

Dat dere 915 LB total

Disclaimer: Roughly 80% of the posts submitted by user RKintaudi are that of fictitious beliefs, ideals, and philosophies. Readers of the aforementioned posts should not acknowledge the posts as a true representation of RKintaudi.