Closed Thread
Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    This isn't poverty USA where football fans are only found online.
    Wow, you got me there...lmao.

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone's enjoying making fun of ManUtd while they still can…. my fav so far:

Forza Juventus, unico grande amore, una grande passione.

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.

What a time to be alive !

2016: 36/52
    2017: 40/52
    2018: 04/52

To give to charity for free everyday: http://thehungersite.greatergoodDOTcom

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A sale of Suarez shouldn't even be considered imo....unless of course he wants to go. Same goes for Vidal at Juve....

Ridiculously stupid for so many reasons

anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    1rd page

Brendan Rodger wanted Robben in 2013. Hahahahahaah
    it was last summer when he won the Champions league. there was rumors that he wanted to trade Stuart Downing for Ajern Robben lol
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

"Not quite the star but my heart's in it." Wale

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is from our 100% ITK'er who's literally never wrong:

"Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please"

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anegusse View Post
    it was last summer when he won the Champions league. there was rumors that he wanted to trade Stuart Downing for Ajern Robben lol
    Carrager has only just confirmed it. It's ridiculous that he thought robben was a possibility in 2013
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

Road Trippin with allies Harrock's Avatar
    Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just because there's no chance of landing him for less, it doesn't make it worth it.

25 million for a player that will not be in the starting line up, yet is at his playing peak, is ridiculous.

yet to find a Pool fan that is fully happy with this transfer.
    I reckon with Suarez suspended that he will start until he returns. If he does well he stays, if not then. he won't. Liverpool have plenty of games next season, unlike last. Lambert is a pl proven striker and a decent backup for the price.
    Falcons, Seminoles, Red Devils

**Official Misc Photography Crew**

***United Boys Crew***

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please

Originally Posted by Harrock View Post
    I reckon with Suarez suspended that he will start until he returns. If he does well he stays, if not then. he won't. Liverpool have plenty of games next season, unlike last. Lambert is a pl proven striker and a decent backup for the price.
    lol Upgrade your prescription glasses, because I'm not even talking about Lambert
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please

lol Upgrade your prescription glasses, because I'm not even talking about Lambert
    Theyll have plenty of matches and 20yo Sterling cant play them all. Lallana is a very very good player. I dont think many will be complaining about the price tag in a years time
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dusan tudic is 100% signing if you wanna make some more money, just gonna have a look see what odds I can get

SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuarezBitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long until Ramsey surpasses Vidal? 1 or 2 seasons.

Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TruePride View Post
    I know who you were thinking about when you saw that line

Apparently Real Madrid will sell Di Maria for 50m to Monaco and then get Falcao and James, because they both share the same agent
    I would take Di Maria over these 2 fgts. Yes mad.
    R.I.P. Florida Marlins 1993-2011
    SoFla Sports Crew
    RMCF Crew

Se habla Espaol. Ich spreche Deutsch. Eu falo Portugus.
    Einser Reihe
    NCSF Personal Trainer

Pipita, Forlan, Schweinsteiger 'mirer
    A Song Of Ice and Fire Crew

anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000) anegusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 Joe Allen turns out to be our Ramsey
    Liverpool F.C. - YNWA

"Not quite the star but my heart's in it." Wale

DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheSlip View Post
    Sucks having no internet for the first few week tom. My phone took a beating.

LFC got Lallana, decent buy that. Doesn't fix their left back, centre back and midfield issues though.
    I actually don't believe we NEED to buy a CB. We have a surplus at the moment and I'd sell Skrtel personally, I've heard that Agger is likely to stay but not be in the starting XI. I would personally give Kelly/Ilori a chance to stake claim for the Sahko partnership, Kelly is a solid player and Ilori has been likened to Varane but without that experience.

We definitely need a LB.

We've brought in Emre Can and Lallana who both play different positions in midfield and so midfield shouldn't be much of a problem. If we were to do any more business I would I regret to say sell Lucas and bring in Medel.

My wish list:
    Sanchez (sell Suarez).
    Moreno (probably the best left back available to us).
    Lovren (if we really are keen on a CB but I'm not).

Honestly I'm very pleased with the Lallana buy, he'll integrated quickly with the squad and is perfect for our system. Ok Sterling and Coutinho are very good players but Lallana is very versatile and we'll have lot's of games to play.
    Liverpool FC (the feels right now).

Actually kind of enjoy CrossFit crew...

Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Apparently Real Madrid will sell Di Maria for 50m to Monaco and then get Falcao and James, because they both share the same agent
    lol as far as I can remember (2002) real madrid always get players who shine in the world cup: ronaldo, canavaro, ozil, khedira, now james

although the might have signed canavaro before the world cup in 2006, not too sure

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanTD View Post
    I actually don't believe we NEED to buy a CB. We have a surplus at the moment and I'd sell Skrtel personally, I've heard that Agger is likely to stay but not be in the starting XI. I would personally give Kelly/Ilori a chance to stake claim for the Sahko partnership, Kelly is a solid player and Ilori has been likened to Varane but without that experience.

We definitely need a LB.

We've brought in Emre Can and Lallana who both play different positions in midfield and so midfield shouldn't be much of a problem. If we were to do any more business I would I regret to say sell Lucas and bring in Medel.

My wish list:
    Sanchez (sell Suarez).
    Moreno (probably the best left back available to us).
    Lovren (if we really are keen on a CB but I'm not).

Honestly I'm very pleased with the Lallana buy, he'll integrated quickly with the squad and is perfect for our system. Ok Sterling and Coutinho are very good players but Lallana is very versatile and we'll have lot's of games to play.
    A liverpool fan who wants to get rid of Suarez

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    This is from our 100% ITK'er who's literally never wrong:

"Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please"
    This is just a bunch of salt being thrown around.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got a feeling USA are going to do it tonight.

But if Van Gaal doesn't fuking sign Benteke... someone else will like Chelsea or Man City. How is the guy scoring 23 goals a season at a club like Aston Villa and staying there? Anytime I have seen him he looks lethal, he runs around players etc, we need him at United.

2012-2013
    Appearences: 39
    Goals: 23

Aren't Belgium's odds only so bad (for the punter) because of benteke? Why the fuk were they 26-1 to win the World Cup above England? Belgium doesn't have more talent on display than England does! So why are Belgium at shorter odds? They have got Benteke but who else?

Come on for fuks sake just sign him, I was saying this a year ago.

inb4 "He's chit" when he scored 23 goals at Aston Villa. I don't want him to be the main guy, but we should sign him if he is scoring 23 a season. Is that not enough or something because it seems a lot to me, especially since the guy isn't exactly playing alongside the best players at Villa (no offence but you know what I mean).

If I was Van Gaal he is the first guy I would be going after. Oh and he is 23 years old. Easily get 5 years out of him.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AdamEgypt View Post
    A liverpool fan who wants to get rid of Suarez.
    Nobody WANTS to get rid of him but most of my ITL friends think it's best to move him on, he's a top class player but the damage is done now and it isn't fixable. He's done it twice now when under contract to LFC (3 times total) how are the team supposed to respect when they know at any moment he could bite someone again. No, it's time to go.
    Liverpool FC (the feels right now).

Actually kind of enjoy CrossFit crew...

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok guys thats enough talk about liverpool... we still have the world cup no point in bringing that poverty club to the discussion right now.

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Ok guys thats enough talk about liverpool... we still have the world cup no point in bringing that poverty club to the discussion right now.
    yeah agreed - I mean the GOAT nation is playing now... focus on that brahs!

jk djourou might as well stay on the bench 3:1 argentina. shaq to give us a decent goodbye.

Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mogzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DanTD View Post
    Nobody WANTS to get rid of him but most of my ITL friends think it's best to move him on, he's a top class player but the damage is done now and it isn't fixable. He's done it twice now when under contract to LFC (3 times total) how are the team supposed to respect when they know at any moment he could bite someone again. No, it's time to go.
    Misses 9 games and continual bad press.. I would love to see him retire here but if Barca are willing to match our price, I wont be too disappointed if he goes.
    Liverpool Football Club YNWA
    Alpha Beard Crew.
    Sterling > Januzaj

arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000)

so madrid is signing kroos, james, and falcao. got it brah. anyone else?

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. even tho I'm late

"Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Unfinishedsenta View Post
    In. even tho I'm late

damn mang, i will never forget that goal. so fackin joocy

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on new thread

Argentina vs Balkans…i mean Switzerland should be an interdasting match

3-2 or 3-1 for Argentina
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sighting of the GOAT in the stadium, also a very good former Brazil player in the stands
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Yoopwat View Post
    Dusan tudic is 100% signing if you wanna make some more money, just gonna have a look see what odds I can get
    Since i missed out on the last one you predicted with the new manager, im gonna get in on this one. How do you find odds for this?
    Reps to Arsenal supporters on sight

Aaron Ramsey Crew

haha you should see the main party street where I live right now... there's a 10000 screens but we still cant see **** cause theres so many people...